Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Tacoma DM9.  The best American made guitar that money can buy for under $1000.  I paid $600 for mine and of all the guitars I've ever bought/owned, it's my favorite by far.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1)  I definately want a cedar top
2)  I prefer lighter strings with a lighter sound
3)  I prefer a low action on the neck
4)  I definately want a cut-away body

Sounds like a Taylor 514ce. Just don't pay Guitar Center's prices - there are places you can get quotes from to have them match it - you should be about to get about 38% off of list price.

It does sound more like my Seagul S6 Cutaway.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like a Taylor 514ce. Just don't pay Guitar Center's prices - there are places you can get quotes from to have them match it - you should be about to get about 38% off of list price.

It does sound more like my Seagul S6 Cutaway.

Seagulls do make nice guitars. My first guitar was a plain-Jane S6. The only reason I tend to shy away from Seagulls now is because of their nut width, which is a litttle too wide for my taste.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top