Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
He should have asked him to call in the local game warden.

I'd have wanted to see the guy's fishing license.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:01:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh good! We haven't had a thread shitting on cops in a while.
View Quote

If you act like a POS, you ARE a POS.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why are there so many isolated incidents?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Outrage?  Watching some of you overtly and obviously defend the actions of Senior Blabb there is freaking hilarious!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop watching after the narrator shows a very small part of the video and then says, I don't see any drifting there, did you.
You going to defend that "drifting" garbage?  How many seconds of video do you need to see to realize that Officer Blabb wasn't close enough anyway and made it all up?

Right, didn't defend anything but do continue your outrage!
Outrage?  Watching some of you overtly and obviously defend the actions of Senior Blabb there is freaking hilarious!

I love how you're feigning outrage over something I never actually did, priceless!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Filthy JBT belongs in prison.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#6]
"9 out of 10 times this is what happens" he says as he's sending the guy on his way.

Maybe a little introspection needed there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yep, in fact, I quoted it.

Back pedal much?

Or is this the IQ test you aced?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, cause the driver couldn't have drifted after he pulled past the police car.

Let's say he did drift near or over the lane marker.

So fucking what?

Are you going to now tell us it justifies what that cop did?

Go ahead, we are waiting.

LOL, did you even read what I wrote?

Back pedal much?

"Yep, in fact, I quoted it." - LOL, no, you didn't, go back and re-read my comments. Had you actually read the full conversation you wouldn't have asked this dumb question ("Are you going to now tell us it justifies what that cop did?").
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Filthy JBT belongs in prison.
View Quote

No shit.

Also….. don’t talk to police!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I ran into a similar situation in south  Georgia  one night about 2am . East of I95 and South of I16 . I was driving a new Lincoln towncar .  Accused of running a flashing stop light .  Tweddle Dum deputy believed he had caught a big time drug runner .  He used his knife to gut the interior looking for drugs .  Worst fuck up I had ever been in.  

Thankfully the car was equipped with a locator .  Sent an alert when car was stationary .  To say that the crap hit the fan would be an understatement .

Tweddle Dum probably spent his days hanging out at the curb market after that .Spinning the tale of how he caught a big time drug dealer .  Or was promoted to sheriff .  Or Barney Fife .

gd
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Remember, it is an IQ test.

They failed!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop watching after the narrator shows a very small part of the video and then says, I don't see any drifting there, did you.
You going to defend that "drifting" garbage?  How many seconds of video do you need to see to realize that Officer Blabb wasn't close enough anyway and made it all up?

Remember, it is an IQ test.

They failed!

Well, cops are not known for being very bright…
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I did.

Your attempt to backtrack is hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, cause the driver couldn't have drifted after he pulled past the police car.

So fucking what?

I did.

Quoted:

Your attempt to backtrack is hilarious.
Lol, wrong order, but nice try!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cops should work like firefighters. Just hang out at the station and wait for someone to call.

I think I'm actually starting to believe that. I absolutely think the WOD needs to stop, thus eliminating 90% of the reasons they have to search your shit.
View Quote

I completely agree.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Gonna go ahead and say that was a gross violation of the drivers fourth amendment rights.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"9 out of 10 times this is what happens" he says as he's sending the guy on his way.

View Quote

And he seems to be such a nice guy while ransacking his victim's vehicle.  Nice while being criminal is still being criminal.  My personal opinion is the government should be held to return property as it was seized if nothing was found.  Good on the victim for remaining calm, not sure I would have been able to avoid expressing severe distaste in the behavior and lineage of the cop.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Gonna go ahead and say that was a gross violation of the drivers fourth amendment rights.
View Quote

Happens literally every day all across the country. They want to find money to steal.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

"Yep, in fact, I quoted it." - LOL, no, you didn't, go back and re-read my comments. Had you actually read the full conversation you wouldn't have asked this dumb question ("Are you going to now tell us it justifies what that cop did?").
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So fucking what?

Back pedal much?

Yes, I did quote your original post where you attempted to undermine the legitimacy of the argument against the cop and the illegal stop.

So you are wrong on that point as well.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yep.

This thread is an IQ test for many Arfcommers and they are already failing. LOL
View Quote

The duty of care is on the officer to demonstrate to the court that the individual is guilty.  It is not on the individual to prove they are innocent.  The officer has the opportunity to prove his case now that a law suit has been filed.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is not shitting on cops.  It is shitting on the actions of one particular Deputy Sheriff on a particular stop.  One thing that absolutely needs to stop, is support for someone because of a narrow trait like,Police Officer, Black, or American.  We must judge the individual, not groups of individual.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#19]
How many times do we have to lose the war….on drugs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Donation made.

The full video of the alleged "drifting" will eventually be shown. The driver has it no doubt.

Totally disgusting. Surprised something wasn't planted.

Great video presentation.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It is not shitting on cops.  It is shitting on the actions of one particular Deputy Sheriff on a particular stop.  One thing that absolutely needs to stop, is support for someone because of a narrow trait like,Police Officer, Black, or American.  We must judge the individual, not groups of individual.
View Quote

Sir, it's two deputies.  We just dont know the name of the other.  One deputy initiated the bogus stop.  The other deputy commanded his dog to alert.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Drifting in this case would be either momentary distraction or incapacitation. If its the second, wouldn't the 10 minute conversation of one ways questions solve that intractable riddle?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Also, notice it wasnt just drugs he was after.  He was after cash of $10,000 or more.  If that guy would've had cash of a certain denomination, this would be a CAF thread too
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sir, it's two deputies.  We just dont know the name of the other.  One deputy initiated the bogus stop.  The other deputy commanded his dog to alert.

View Quote

I'm no lawyer, but that would be a conspiracy should what they are doing prove illegal?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

So how far back would you need to see his dash cam? considering the cop was setting in the bottom of the median, I seriously doubt he could see the vehicle as long as they played the dash cam for...So where then did he come up with weaving from?   Seems planted right along with everything else the cop did...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  If he is wrong 90% of the time, isn't his "probable cause" really "improbable cause"?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We must be winning the war on drugs.
View Quote
Drugs won the war years ago if not decades Ago.  We all lost our rights with nothing to show for it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:00:22 PM EDT
[#29]
QI needs to go NOW.

Fatso had zero reasons for a stop, much less anything he did afterwards.

Lose his house and everything he owns, fatso may either follow the law or change professions and become a burger flipper.

And how far does one need to go down the road before fatty see's him ''crossing the fog line?"

And not one thin dime of ANYTHING seized should ever be given/forfeited to the arresting department. Zip, Zero, Nada.

I also thought that dogs were not allowed to so much as touch the vehicle in question much less jump all over it. Correct me if I am wrong.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Drifting in this case would be either momentary distraction or incapacitation. If its the second, wouldn't the 10 minute conversation of one ways questions solve that intractable riddle?
View Quote

He’s not interested in solving a riddle, he was interested in finding a made up reason to stop the guy via a pretext to question him.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#31]
I liked how the POS cop admitted that 90% of the time “he’s wrong”. I’d have a hard time not telling him he should find another job if he sucks at being a cop that bad.

Take that back, imagine deputy fat ass working at McDonalds, 90% of the orders he  makes are wrong.

Or how about as a lard ass doctor, 90% of his patients die.

Cop is a piece of shit, can’t understand why people hate him so much. SMH
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
QI needs to go NOW.

Fatso had zero reasons for a stop, much less anything he did afterwards.

Lose his house and everything he owns, fatso may either follow the law or change professions and become a burger flipper.

And how far does one need to go down the road before fatty see's him ''crossing the fog line?"

And not one thin dime of ANYTHING seized should ever be given/forfeited to the arresting department. Zip, Zero, Nada.

I also thought that dogs were not allowed to so much as touch the vehicle in question much less jump all over it. Correct me if I am wrong.
View Quote

I want his entire family living in a cardboard box under the bridge. I want his wife turning tricks to puy for the settlement.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I ran into a similar situation in south  Georgia  one night about 2am . East of I95 and South of I16 . I was driving a new Lincoln towncar .  Accused of running a flashing stop light .  Tweddle Dum deputy believed he had caught a big time drug runner .  He used his knife to gut the interior looking for drugs .  Worst fuck up I had ever been in.  

Thankfully the car was equipped with a locator .  Sent an alert when car was stationary .  To say that the crap hit the fan would be an understatement .

Tweddle Dum probably spent his days hanging out at the curb market after that .Spinning the tale of how he caught a big time drug dealer .  Or was promoted to sheriff .  Or Barney Fife .

gd
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Blindly supporting the cops because they are cops is wrong.  The brotherhood of the badge nonsense has done more to tarnish the image of law enforcement than most will admit too.  

I also know there are two different officers. The government training center for the Ouija Dogs is at Lackland AFB in San Antonio. We see them a lot and most here are well aware of the dogs short coming. If you ever travel through San Antonio International you will probably be randomly sniffed by dogs and dog handlers that are in training. My last trip through the airport, a couple of weeks ago, I got sniffed 4 times waiting to board the airplane.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Happens literally every day all across the country. They want to find money to steal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You nailed it right there. This seizure of people's money for no reason is bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you see any drifting?  I did not.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well put and thought out. If any officer finds fault in the about then we do have a problem.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Thin blue line
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Would be interesting to see their false hit ratios.
View Quote

That shit will be buried deeper than who shot JFK.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Who would of thought
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your right it was 3 bad deputies.

That guy handled it a lot better than I would have. First off I'd not answered their damn questions like that. Because at that point it was an interrogation. But man watching that stupid MF  cut his truck really pissed me off. You don't treat people like that and LEOs I hate to say this wonder why they are not liked, not trusted, and no one wants them around. This is why.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
How many times do we have to lose the war….on drugs.
View Quote

only the overdosed have seen the end of the war on drugs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#43]
leotrard
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Imagine you are wrong 90% of the time and mainly harass innocent citizens by your own admission.  The guy is a self-admitted fuck-up and par for the govt. employee/LE course of low-IQ thugs and assholes.
View Quote

Cop: Where are you coming from?

Me: None of your GD business.

Cop: Where are you going?

Me: None of your GD business.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

GD: Look at this cop, what a bastard!
ARFcops: You're shitting on cops who are just following procedure. Only cops should be allowed to judge cops, because we're all like the guy you're calling a bastard.
GD: OK, then, ACAB!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:54:17 PM EDT
[#46]
I hope that cop ends up living a full life in a tent city under a Los Angeles freeway.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I hope that cop ends up living a full life in a tent city under a Los Angeles freeway.
View Quote

I think I recognized him. He is one of the good old boys at the BCSO. If anything he will be moved over to the training dept or pulling reports at the county jail.  Then again I could be wrong.  I haven’t been in Downtown San Antonio around the court house regularly for over 10 years.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This.  If he is wrong 90% of the time, isn't his "probable cause" really "improbable cause"?
View Quote

Were I wrong 90% of the time at any job I had worked, I would've been fired pretty GD quick.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So how far back would you need to see his dash cam? considering the cop was setting in the bottom of the median, I seriously doubt he could see the vehicle as long as they played the dash cam for...So where then did he come up with weaving from?   Seems planted right along with everything else the cop did...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would have liked to have seen the video up until the point of him getting pulled over. I can't stand videos where the narrator only shows selected snippets to fit their narrative; seems sketchy and I'm not interested in being manipulated.

Just FYI, I'm not taking the officer's side, nor have I defended what took place. I did not watch the carefully crafted video past the point of where the narrator said "I don't see any drifting there, did you. "
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top