Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or Putin could feel trapped and like he's losing the war and decides to drop some tackle nukes on Ukraine killing hundreds of thousands. Be careful what you wish for, things might not end the way you think!
View Quote

How do you think Russia dropping nukes on Ukraine ends for Putin?   What do you think Putin believes about that question?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What does zelensky have to do with any of this?   Why do people keep bringing him up?

Its just... bizarre.
View Quote

He lives in their heads rent free.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm not reporting anyone for anything less than attacks against family members, death threats, or something of a similar nature.

Frankly, I'd prefer knowing who the unhinged people are.   And many of them won't fly their derp flag high if they don't feel surrounded by likeminded herpsters."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just report them. I got a warning and a thread ban for mentioning a sticky picture of Putin. Fair is fair

I'm not reporting anyone for anything less than attacks against family members, death threats, or something of a similar nature.

Frankly, I'd prefer knowing who the unhinged people are.   And many of them won't fly their derp flag high if they don't feel surrounded by likeminded herpsters."

"I'm not reporting anyone for anything less than attacks against family members, death threats, or something of a similar nature." - Good man, not that you care, I just felt a little more respect for you!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Frankly, I'd prefer knowing who the unhinged people are.   And many of them won't fly their derp flag high if they don't feel surrounded by likeminded herpsters.
View Quote

I guess that’s valid. They won’t expose themselves unless they feel safe.

But I’m feeling petty
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

BUT GUYS…HE.WORE.A.DRESS!

If he were a real manly man he would have been a carpenter like my MANLY MEN.

Lol.
View Quote

I once wore a cheerleader outfit during homecoming week of senior year, and the cheerleaders wore our football uniforms. Does that make me gay?

In my defense, I banged the cheerleader who wore my jersey  later that night..
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How do you think Russia dropping nukes on Ukraine ends for Putin?   What do you think Putin believes about that question?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or Putin could feel trapped and like he's losing the war and decides to drop some tackle nukes on Ukraine killing hundreds of thousands. Be careful what you wish for, things might not end the way you think!

"How do you think Russia dropping nukes on Ukraine ends for Putin?" - I have no idea but I really don't want to find out. Do you really think its wise to push a "psychopath" with nukes into a corner?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Pretty much confirms that the military advantage goes to the side trying to prevent a river crossing.

Back then it was Ukraine that wanted to make the river harder to cross, but they decided not to do it. Now....
View Quote

We're going to take back our land! Let's flood the area so it is way harder for us to do that! Derp
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is Russia going to win?

The closest they came was in the first 3 months.

Ukraine isn't going to fall and Zelenskyy isnt going anywhere.

Where are these Russian armies now? They spent 10 months burning themselves out at bakhmut and vuhledar.

Who has more people? It's a grinder. Eventually one side will run out of meat.

Not so much. Ukraine has the resources of the west to count on to provide equipment and materiel for their war effort. Russia, not so much. In the not too distant future, either Putin will be deposed and the next dictator will withdraw from Ukraine or Russia will collapse much like the USSR before them did.

My guess is that someone will put a bullet in Putin before nukes are used. The upper echelon of the mafia .gov there likes their lifestyle and don't have a death wish.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does zelensky have to do with any of this?   Why do people keep bringing him up?

Its just... bizarre.

"free", no its costing American's billions
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I once wore a cheerleader outfit during homecoming week of senior year, and the cheerleaders wore our football uniforms. Does that make me gay?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

And how many service members lost bets and had to wear dresses? I saw it frequently.

But let’s say it made you/them/Zelensky a gay. So what? Some seem far more worried about that than others, and it says a lot more about them than Zelensky.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT GUYS HE.WORE.A.DRESS!

Lol.

"Does that make me gay?" - Yes, but I'm not sure what this has to do with a dam in Ukraine?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:16:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We're going to take back our land! Let's flood the area so it is way harder for us to do that! Derp
View Quote

Russians and their cheerleaders are not used to deep or logical thinking.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My guess is that someone will put a bullet in Putin before nukes are used. The upper echelon of the mafia .gov there likes their lifestyle and don't have a death wish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are these Russian armies now? They spent 10 months burning themselves out at bakhmut and vuhledar.

Not so much. Ukraine has the resources of the west to count on to provide equipment and materiel for their war effort. Russia, not so much. In the not too distant future, either Putin will be deposed and the next dictator will withdraw from Ukraine or Russia will collapse much like the USSR before them did.

What if you're wrong? I wouldn't be betting on other Russian politicians/military leaders being saner than Putin.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thats a big reservoir??
View Quote

It's a section of the Dnipro River that more or less cuts Ukraine in half, and not too far downstream flows into the Black Sea.  I didn't care to follow the course of the Dnipro to the north, but because of this thread I just learned it flows down into Ukraine from Belarus.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"Does that make me gay?" - Yes, but I'm not sure what this has to do with a dam in Ukraine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Exactly. Whatever ‘side’ one is on, there are perfectly RELEVANT things to criticize Zelensky, and especially Putin, about. We don’t have to resort to dumbfuck debates about whether they’re a gay or suck penises.

…FWIW my chips are on Zelensky having sucked penises tbh, but that’s irrelevant to most anything going on.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Exactly. Whatever 'side' one is on, there are perfectly RELEVANT things to criticize Zelensky, and especially Putin, about. We don't have to resort to dumbfuck debates about whether they're a gay or suck penises.

FWIW my chips are on Zelensky having sucked penises tbh, but that's irrelevant to most anything going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Exactly. Whatever 'side' one is on, there are perfectly RELEVANT things to criticize Zelensky, and especially Putin, about. We don't have to resort to dumbfuck debates about whether they're a gay or suck penises.

FWIW my chips are on Zelensky having sucked penises tbh, but that's irrelevant to most anything going on.

I'm still trying to figure how a discussion about a Ukrainian or Russian dam turned into a gay fest, must be a pride month thing!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:25:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What if you're wrong? I wouldn't be betting on other Russian politicians/military leaders being saner than Putin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same kind of pearl-clutching hand-wringing occurred when the Soviet Union collapsed. Same situation back then, corruptocracy doesn't mean being suicidal.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

"How do you think Russia dropping nukes on Ukraine ends for Putin?" - I have no idea but I really don't want to find out. Do you really think its wise to push a "psychopath" with nukes into a corner?
View Quote
So you let him do whatever he wants un challenged instead?
Do you let someone rape your wife for fear of what they might do if you try to stop them?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its just... bizarre.

How much would it cost if Russia took Ukraine with no resistance from the West and Putin starts believing article 5 is a bluff?

Though I think he truly doesn't see NATO as a threat anyway. and is using NATO as a boogeyman to justify landing grabbing to become another Peter the Great in the history books.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Then there is the video of trump motorboating Guiliani in drag lol.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

In THIS thread, we see Russia has blown up its own, high-value strategic infrastructure.

Why would they do such a thing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a bunch of arm-waving nonsense. This is typical of WaPo. Unnamed sources claim unseen "intel" that Ukraine magically had a very specialized team that conducted an extremely hazardous and complex sabotage. Riiiiight. What nonsense. Anyone with more than two firing neurons realize why Russia did it: so they wouldn't have to pay penalties for non-delivering gas to Yerp.
Who was going to make them pay?  

They started a war of conquest, but they were worried about getting a ding on their experian report?

Seems thin.

Paying penalties for not delivering NG is the dumbest argument for blowing up the pipeline I have heard.

In THIS thread, we see Russia has blown up its own, high-value strategic infrastructure.

Why would they do such a thing?

This one makes a lot more sense if they think they are being pushed out of the area.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Ukraine milked the Chernobyl clean-up for 30 years to keep on collecting international aid and handouts - I suspect they are not above making a victem of their own people to lubricate finances to their leaders.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So you let him do whatever he wants un challenged instead?
Do you let someone rape your wife for fear of what they might do if you try to stop them?
View Quote

What would Code Pink do? Some of their talking points come directly from Code Pink.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Same kind of pearl-clutching hand-wringing occurred when the Soviet Union collapsed. Same situation back then, corruptocracy doesn't mean being suicidal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, tone policing to trivialize the real concerns of potential nuclear use doesn't add to your position.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You're sharing Russian propaganda. Literally.

Attachment Attached File

View Quote

Do you have any more pics of her?  
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Who has more people? It’s a grinder. Eventually one side will run out of meat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukraine isn’t going to fall and Zelenskyy isnt going anywhere.

Operating under the generally accepted 3:1 ratio of attackers vs defenders to succeed, the two countries have a pretty even balance of people. Technological Force multipliers can move that needle a good amount so in short, Russia will run out of “meat” before Kyiv falls.

Ukraine might fail to reclaim all of their territory that’s currently occupied, but to imply the entire country will inevitably fall is a sign of either shocking ignorance regarding fighting a war, or Pom Poms are sitting just out of frame.

….or both.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why? I thought he was winning?

You’re saying Ukraine needs to surrender to a tyrant who wants to genocide and erase them from the earth or he will nuke them?

This is the team you chose to carry water for, again?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

The tsar had more people in 1917. How did he end up?

Putin and prizghozin both acknowledge the 1917 factor.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

The “psychopath” who’s propaganda, talking points, and other goals you are repeating ?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL, tone policing to trivialize the real concerns of potential nuclear use doesn't add to your position.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet the *exact* same worry-wart things were said back then as well. And, sure enough, we found out that as corrupt as they were, they were not suicidal. That's not to say we shouldn't have a plan for when they do again. That lack of planning on our part back then is what led to where we are now with Russia being unafraid to invade its neighbors to try to put the Soviet band back together again.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:05:18 PM EDT
[#31]
I subscribed hoping to get dam updates.

Now it's just purse swinging.

I'm out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

How much would it cost if Russia took Ukraine with no resistance from the West and Putin starts believing article 5 is a bluff?

Though I think he truly doesn't see NATO as a threat anyway. and is using NATO as a boogeyman to justify landing grabbing to become another Peter the Great in the history books.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its just... bizarre.

Wouldn't matter what the cost was, we could finally take the gloves off and wipe the orcs off the map like we should have done 40 years ago.

That's what we all want here, right? To kill the orcs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It'll come down to industrial production, both sides have more than enough meat. Unless China backs Russia, the Russians do not have the industrial capacity to win.

Are you rooting for China too?
View Quote

Carefully read my posts over again. Find where I “rooted” for anyone or anything except not wanting US taxpayers floating the bill.

I hope all these asshole warpig leaders go to hell in an aids filled shit bucket.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well then all my post will be for not. You can say “hey GutWrench, you remember that time you said Ukraine would lose?” And I will say. “Yeah, I remember.” You will say. “I told you so.” I will say. “Yep.”
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#36]

You cared enough to post in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Looks like a lot of people are about to be homeless or worse.
View Quote

Like San Francisco and other Progressive cities.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#40]
If I had a nickel for every time Russia blew up a dam on the Dnipro right there…… we’ll I d have two nickels.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Well then all my post will be for not. You can say “hey GutWrench, you remember that time you said Ukraine would lose?” And I will say. “Yeah, I remember.” You will say. “I told you so.” I will say. “Yep.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only real question is how many more senseless/needless deaths will occur before that happens. It's too bad Putin doesn't do the world a favor and off himself.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Russia did start this pointless war. They are ultimately responsible for every death in this war, and the destruction of this dam should amount to a war crime and a war atrocity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No matter who did this, it’s Russia’s fault.

Russia did start this pointless war. They are ultimately responsible for every death in this war, and the destruction of this dam should amount to a war crime and a war atrocity.

Agreed.

Also need to consider if the toll of lives is worth it.

Me? I just like to see shit go down some place I don't have to worry about my kids serving in.

Fuckem both
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#43]
It’s funny, Russian telegram channels, posted plans about planting mines in the turbine rooms last October. In the context of losing Kherson and being pushed away from the Dnipro. Now 7 months later on the eve of a counter offensive….
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The only real question is how many more senseless/needless deaths will occur before that happens. It's too bad Putin doesn't do the world a favor and off himself.
View Quote

True. It’s always the innocents that suffer
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The “psychopath” who’s propaganda, talking points, and other goals you are repeating ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He put psychopath in parentheses. I don’t think he’s calling his boy Putin a psycho. He’s just saying that cause the rest of us realize  Putin is a psychopath and call him that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If I had a nickel for every time Russia blew up a dam on the Dnipro right there…… we’ll I d have two nickels.
View Quote

Is there anything Russia doesn't blow?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kissing his ass and giving him everything he wants every time he attacks a neighbor is equally foolish.  Plenty here are content to find out how that ends.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's laughable for anyone to claim Russia didn't do it.

But they will!
View Quote
Tucker knows Ukraine did it
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top