Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 5/30/2001 4:45:31 PM EDT
First off, let me apologize to Ed Avilla, SR and Goatboy for the grief I have inadvertently caused them by pissing in their otherwise generally FINE website. Getting them involved and causing the ruckus that erupted was NOT my intent. I only wanted to provoke a little thought and get some people to see things from a different perspective regarding the posting of offensive materials. Secondly, I offer my apologies to SPORTSMANS SUPPLY for emulating him. I meant no real harm to him and hopefully I have ultimately caused him no lasting damage. I don't believe there is any lasting confusion between our identities. Please DO NOT contact the individual that was posted as being "me". I used the name "Michael Hunt" as a joke. The information "discovered" is totally incorrect and you will be harrassing an innocent individual. Please do not delete this post. I have learned my lesson and will refrain from such irresponsible behavior in the future. Thank you all, especially those who provide for and moderate this site.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:47:55 PM EDT
If you're trully repentant, you will tell us your real screen name.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:50:10 PM EDT
If you are so sincere, why not post a real name and address and also a locale on your profile?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:50:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:50:32 PM EDT
...and the scent of blood languished in the water...
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:58:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:07:42 PM EDT
"...and once again the angry crowd descended upon the sleepy village with torches blazing and voices crying "Kill the Monster!"
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:10:58 PM EDT
...and you wonder why these people can't get laid.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:13:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: For the record, this IS the guy causing trouble. I have verified it and that's all that needs to be said concerning this. As for your apology, I wish I could believe it, but with a real name as BenDover and a previous attempt to login about 30 minutes prior to this one as 'SP0RTMANSSUPPLY' coupled with the name on this account as being 'The Trouble Maker' I just cant take you seriously. If you truly with to apologize and be a part of things, then register with a real user name, acknowledge it here, and see what people say. Consider this account locked for the time being as I don't have anymore time to waste with you. If you do that, I for one am willing to take it as a fresh start and judge you from that point on. -- GB
View Quote
You should leave the judging to God, in other words, ME!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:14:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:18:18 PM EDT
You're the coolest Ed! Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:22:24 PM EDT
Please DO NOT contact the individual that was posted as being "me". I used the name "Michael Hunt" as a joke. The information "discovered" is totally incorrect and you will be harrassing an innocent individual. Please do not delete this post. I have learned my lesson and will refrain from such irresponsible behavior in the future. HAHAHAHA... Now this is getting really entertaining. Should I post his SSN too? Seriously Trouble Maker, fess up and let's have it confirmed by Ed. I believe most people here would respect that. Besides if Ed has some free time he can pretty easially figure out what your real username is anyway. Godspeed
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:23:29 PM EDT
Has anyone got an E-mail from a BenDover? I got one the other day in my bulk mail but deleted it without opening it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:04:08 PM EDT
Hey I have no lasting hard feelings against Mr. Troublemaker. I don't think he should be allowed on our board though. Let him go and piss off somebody else for a while. I still don't think he has the balls to use his real name. I hope everybody knows this guy stole my name and them posted all that garbage. I still like looking at good looking bare assed chicks but I respect all you guys that don't want to see it on here. I have never posted a picture on one of these boards yet. I just like to look and make a comment or two.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:09:30 PM EDT
Ben Dover didn`t tell you his middle name........"spreadum".......
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:26:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 6:56:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Major Murphy: ...and you wonder why these people can't get laid.
View Quote
No kidding!![sex]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:09:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Godspeed: Please DO NOT contact the individual that was posted as being "me". I used the name "Michael Hunt" as a joke. HAHAHAHA... Now this is getting really entertaining. Should I post his SSN too? Godspeed
View Quote
How come no one else has figured out that "Mike Hunt" spoken aloud sounds exactly like "My Cunt" ....??
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:17:32 PM EDT
OOOHHHHHHH Twubble Maker you is just so sneaky and cool, by the way what time does your shift start at burger king? [bd]
Top Top