Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2001 3:39:38 PM EDT
I'm going to a Militaria show at the Eastern States Expo Center in West Springfield Mass this weekend.  

What is the difference between the two?  I'm told there will be military type guns so I have high hopes.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably be lots of military items, i.e., uniforms, equipment, etc., from all military conflicts, Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean, etc., besides firearms.

Maybe using the a name such as "Militaria Show", takes the "evilness" out of the word "Gun Show."
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Less beef jerky.

radioman
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The Tanner Gun Show in Colorado has gone PC and is now called the "Tanner Hunting & Fishing Show".
With the economy tanking, I wonder if prices will start to fall?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:09:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The SOF show in Las Vegas each year is a winner!
If anyone is going this year we should party..
[beer]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:16:43 PM EDT
[#6]
What I really like in Oklahoma here is to pay 6 or 7 dollars to get in to the GUN SHOW and see table after table of beenie babies and craft bullshit! What the F*%K! [-!-]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#7]
NODDAH is right, the SOF offer a week of great fun, and a show where manufacturers will be showing their new stuff. The machingun range activity will knock your socks off. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Gun Show- Some guns, parts and accessories, but mostly retired old people selling junk from their garage as "antiques".

Militaria Show- Some guns, parts and accessories, but mostly retired old vets selling junk from their garage as "war memorabila".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top