Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2001 3:39:38 PM EDT
I'm going to a Militaria show at the Eastern States Expo Center in West Springfield Mass this weekend. What is the difference between the two? I'm told there will be military type guns so I have high hopes.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:43:40 PM EDT
Probably be lots of military items, i.e., uniforms, equipment, etc., from all military conflicts, Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean, etc., besides firearms. Maybe using the a name such as "Militaria Show", takes the "evilness" out of the word "Gun Show."
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:52:03 PM EDT
Less beef jerky. radioman
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:57:05 PM EDT
The Tanner Gun Show in Colorado has gone PC and is now called the "Tanner Hunting & Fishing Show". With the economy tanking, I wonder if prices will start to fall?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:09:40 PM EDT
The SOF show in Las Vegas each year is a winner! If anyone is going this year we should party.. [beer]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:56:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:16:43 PM EDT
What I really like in Oklahoma here is to pay 6 or 7 dollars to get in to the GUN SHOW and see table after table of beenie babies and craft bullshit! What the F*%K! [-!-]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:21:43 PM EDT
NODDAH is right, the SOF offer a week of great fun, and a show where manufacturers will be showing their new stuff. The machingun range activity will knock your socks off. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:10:13 PM EDT
Gun Show- Some guns, parts and accessories, but mostly retired old people selling junk from their garage as "antiques". Militaria Show- Some guns, parts and accessories, but mostly retired old vets selling junk from their garage as "war memorabila".
Top Top