Quoted:
Hepatitis C is Spanish for hepatitis Yes
View Quote

I actually LOL'ed
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In Ohio it is illegal to touch a stripper, but most clubs let you grope them anyways.

Clubs in Akron are basically brothels and the girls are on fentanyl. I got a dance in one club in Youngstown and the first thing she said was "handjob or blowjob?" I avoid those places.

But even at clubs that don't allow "extras", plenty of girls do it anway.  I got a dance with one hot 20 year old girl on her first day stripping, and she gave me a blowjob in the backroom without wanting anything extra for it
View Quote

never change GD.. never change....

avoids strip places that gives BJs....

get a BJ from a stripper.....
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bout spit my damn drink out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That kind of stuff only happens at the establishments that you get skid marks on the outside of your pants during a lap dance.
View Quote

There you are !

That guy that just HAS to come along and ruin a perfectly good fantasy .

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Depends on the bar and also state/local rules.

Some places you can 100% get laid in the back rooms but some places you'll spend more than the actual place you can bang to just get blue balls.

I remember being used to Alabama strip clubs which were usually a bit more hands on or at least you couldn't touch much but the girls would throw T&A all over you. Then I went to a bachleors party in nashville and you couldn't even give them money. Had to run up to the stage and throw the cash down and scamper back off lol. Plus it was BYOB. I don't go to them much anymore but when I do it's in Tampa or St. Pete and I let me wife pick because she knows the less depressing and more fun ones.
View Quote

Yeah.

Had been to the 'hands off' places before (although depending on the gal, they might be a little more... friendly on the couches or especially in a VIP room.

Was down in the Southern end of Illinois, and a couple coworkers  (one of whom was female) wanted to check out a stripclub. We sit down at the tip rail, buddy puts a dollar bill on the stage and the gal onstage walks over, grabs his hands and starts rubbing them all over her bare tits. All 3 of our jaws drop.

She goes, "What's wrong?". We just reply, "This isn't allowed where we're from". She goes, "Oh, it's fine down here", turns around and puts his hands on her ass and rubs them all over her ass before turning around and squeezing his hands on her tits again. For a dollar...

Might've thought maybe she was attracted to him, but when the song ended, she just walked off the stage and wandered off.

At that point, the 3 of us were laughing and said, "Damn... if that's what you get for a dollar. I wonder what the couch dances are like?".  Buddy decides to give it a try. I stick around to keep our female coworker company,  as some greasy haired Guido keeps trying to chat her up. Buddy finally comes back ~30 minutes later. "Jeez dude... how much did you spend?". "I got three $30 couch dances".
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

THOTs & Prayers: The best little titty bar in Utah
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There you are !

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That kind of stuff only happens at the establishments that you get skid marks on the outside of your pants during a lap dance.

There you are !

I see the Dr has been to a Oklahoma strip club...
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Raw doggin strippers
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#10]
When I was younger, I always felt them up good and always got laid and it only cost me $10.  Get them all worked up on the Bar/Stage/Trough and start throwin' 'em $10 at a time just as hard and fast as I could.  Depending on how far up the intoxicated scale you could usually hit 'em with the third or fourth roll of them quarters...BAM!  Out cold.  Could maybe get 5-10 minutes of free time if the Bouncers had to move through a crowd.  Head on a swivel cause Charlie won't get MEEEEE!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Strip club opened in Lexington years back. County blocked their alcohol permit, so the club went full nude/ BYOB. Within two weeks the club had its permit and went to topless-only.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Went out with a friend last night, got fucked up, I had the bright idea to go to an old titty bar I havent been too in like 10 years. It's the more upscale one in town. He gets a dance and he's feeling her all up and down. I look behind me, dudes are taking turns giving a chick singles on a pole smacking her ass as hard as they can. Stripper comes up to me and grabs my dick and asks if I want a dance, so of course I'm like sure, she takes my hands and puts them all over her tits and ass. I was half expecting a bouncer to kick me out. Last time I was there even when I was in the VIP room you couldn't even do that... Is this the norm now or was that just one of those nights?
View Quote

What Poem is that from? - Step Brothers
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Got damn that’s funny.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Apparently in OKC there is an inspector that sometimes comes by and when he’s there the girls can’t touch you or something like that.  They also have to have pasties over their nipples.  That was years ago and I’m not big on titty bars so I’ve never been back not sure how it is now.
View Quote

Why do I feel like the guy who roams from strip club to strip club and announces a "nudity compliance inspection" has about a zero percent chance of being sanctioned by any authority.

He's either the luckiest government employee ever, or one of the smartest men ever.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Why do I feel like the guy who roams from strip club to strip club and announces a "nudity compliance inspection" has about a zero percent chance of being sanctioned by any authority.

He's either the luckiest government employee ever, or one of the smartest men ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently in OKC there is an inspector that sometimes comes by and when he’s there the girls can’t touch you or something like that.  They also have to have pasties over their nipples.  That was years ago and I’m not big on titty bars so I’ve never been back not sure how it is now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#17]
The president of the Unites States is allowed to grope minors without their consent. If some skank is cool with you grabbing a handful of gonaherpasyphilaids why shouldn't you be able to?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
When I was younger, I always felt them up good and always got laid and it only cost me $10.  Get them all worked up on the Bar/Stage/Trough and start throwin' 'em $10 at a time just as hard and fast as I could.  Depending on how far up the intoxicated scale you could usually hit 'em with the third or fourth roll of them quarters...BAM!  Out cold.  Could maybe get 5-10 minutes of free time if the Bouncers had to move through a crowd.  Head on a swivel cause Charlie won't get MEEEEE!!
View Quote

Former STA buddy of mine went to cross-train with Canadians. They would go to their clubs, use a Gerber to hold a toonie, then heat it up with a lighter before tossing it at a girl..
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

First bar I ever entered was a strip club in Lawton, OK, when I was 17yo.  I was first of my group through the door and ended up in the entrance vestibule with a huge cowboy bouncer beating the living hell out of some guy, who I later learned touched a dancer named Cricket, who was the bouncer's girlfriend.  I subsequently ended up with a seat right at the edge of the stage and Cricket later came by, during her dance, and placed her crocheted panties on my head.  I kept my hands by my side.

Good times.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sounds like they switched to a "Happy Ending" policy at that establishment.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, you went to The Shady Lady in KC?
View Quote

No, Salina KS!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sounds like they switched to a "Happy Ending" policy at that establishment.
View Quote

"Full release"
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In Ohio it is illegal to touch a stripper, but most clubs let you grope them anyways.

Clubs in Akron are basically brothels and the girls are on fentanyl. I got a dance in one club in Youngstown and the first thing she said was "handjob or blowjob?" I avoid those places.

But even at clubs that don't allow "extras", plenty of girls do it anway.  I got a dance with one hot 20 year old girl on her first day stripping, and she gave me a blowjob in the backroom without wanting anything extra for it
View Quote

Did you check her ID..?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:25:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

LMAO
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

OMG!!  I'm dying here!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Depends on the State.

In Missouri, there is no nudity allowed by law that I know of.  Think Bikinis, Lingerie, Pasties, shit cut to be super revealing, etc...
Of course even with the laws, sometimes there is a bit of flashing if the dancer is down for it.
Link about laws past in Mo, reguarding Nudity in the Clubs.

Right across the river from us (20 mins or so away from my old hood) in Illinois, it all depends on the club and what town its in.
The towns I remember were East St. Louis, Venice, Bunkum, Sauget, a bunch of Something Parks, etc.. etc..

All them I've been to allow full nudity, at some panties could be dropped, but had to remain on the leg or ankle (loop holes, lol).
All the ones I went too there was touching allowed both ways.

Most of them, you come in the door they charge you 15-20 a person (sometimes ladies get in free or reduced). Usually a 2 Drink Minimum.
You can sit at a table away from the stage, waitresses will come around, small talk, take you drink order, flirt, try to get tips for spending time at your table.  Some will actually sit on your lap and talk too you for a min or so.  Some with offer you specials not on any menus.

Then the dancers will come around after sets and jump on your lap for a long or two, then expect a tip also offering you extras and privates.
Many will ask you to buy them a shot, if you do, you are paying the price of 3 shots, so they make something and the bar makes something.

You can go up to the stage like any club.  If you do,  get ready to dish out the singles.
Usually, the dancer will work the pole or stage floor and dance (and peel) for the 1st song.
Most guys will throw a few bucks on the stage for that.
Then 2nd song on, she works her way around the stage stopping at which ever guys (or gals) have their cash out.
They don't spend much time, but depending on how much money you lay out or how well they know you, they'll shake their starfish in you face, get on you and you chair and pull you in for a quick motorboating, might even thrown their legs over your shoulders and crack your head like a walnut, pulling your face into the Muffin. Then on to the next person.  
If a girl goes up there to the stage, depending on the vibe and how hot the chick is, they spend more time with them, possibly get them topless, maybe even pull them on stage to really put on a show.

Privates dances, they usually have back rooms with a love seat, couch or bed and really depend on the clubs area and can go from semi-mild where they pretty much get naked and dry hump the shit out of you for an agreed amount of songs and some are everything goes.  
Prices for privates are Semi-wild rides go for 25-50 for 2-3 songs.  The full blown buffet goes for a 100 up. Depending on how many songs and what you order.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:38:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Grind yeah, but it's always been hands the fuck off unless you want to try and be sneaky in the VIP room GTA style and she's down. That was the whole point of it
View Quote

yea, the clubs I've been to around here are hands off.  the girl can do whatever but you cannot touch her
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I think the issue is the girl putting your hands in places for tips vs you forcing your hands there.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

First bar I ever entered was a strip club in Lawton, OK, when I was 17yo.  I was first of my group through the door and ended up in the entrance vestibule with a huge cowboy bouncer beating the living hell out of some guy, who I later learned touched a dancer named Cricket, who was the bouncer's girlfriend.  I subsequently ended up with a seat right at the edge of the stage and Cricket later came by, during her dance, and placed her crocheted panties on my head.  I kept my hands by my side.

Good times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good times.

Why nots?  Ahh the good old Lawton strip clubs.  Brings a tear to my eye.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

When I was younger, I was blown away by friends just losing their mind at strip clubs.

"For just a few more dances, she said she would blow me"

"Can I borrow some money? I hit the limit on my ATM care and this girl really likes me"

"Of course we can share of bottle of champagne, Jasmine"

"I'm close to getting her number!!"

When I went with friends, I just watched staged dances, or lap dances occurring next to me. I didn't see the point of getting all worked up.

The only time I paid for dances is when I brought a girlfriend with me. Although, if you bring a hot girl, the strippers seem to go out of their way to give them attention anyway.
View Quote
I had one friend actually two, who would drop KNOTs of loot at the clubs.  I mean I was frequently good for 50 to 100 or so for a typical not and a few times a year a bit more, but these dudes, Holy shit, I'm talking big bonuses, tax returns, double and triple car notes in a few hours.

Back then, One of my good friends had a step bro in his late 20s i guess, was born with issues and in a wheel chair all his life, on SSI and had some other line of money coming from his dad or some shit and I think he moved a lot of weed, so he had a lot of cash from that.  
He would DUMP the cash on these chicks 2-3 times a week and he really thought they were into him.  
I'm like Dude, if you didn't stink like cash, they would not have anything to do with you.   He bought them presents and shit.  Poor dude..

Guys that Dumped bands and much cash, the girls called them Whales...

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Why nots?  Ahh the good old Lawton strip clubs.  Brings a tear to my eye.
View Quote

It was something like Gold Dragon and located right in town, but this was quite some time ago.  I see there is a Dragon West a bit outside of town now.  Probably some lineage there...and a similar stench.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
last time the wife and i went to one we got a private dance and the chick was all but eating my wife out, her face was an inch away and she was purring.
View Quote
Did you wife strip/get stripped too?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#35]
I went to a strip club for a buddies bday awhile back and during a lapdance she was bending over asking if I wanted to lick her unwiped asshole
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yeah. I was in one in west valley a few months ago for a buddy’s party. Dancer told me that anything above the waist was fair game. She says no kissing…. like I was planning on kissing a stripper ??

View Quote

Don't be scared, broceephus. Some of 'em taste like warm wine coolers, some of 'em taste like cheap bourbon and menthol cigarettes, most of 'em taste like tuna fish. It's all good.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Depends on the State.

In Missouri, there is no nudity allowed by law that I know of.  Think Bikinis, Lingerie, Pasties, shit cut to be super revealing, etc...
Of course even with the laws, sometimes there is a bit of flashing if the dancer is down for it.
Link about laws past in Mo, reguarding Nudity in the Clubs.

Right across the river from us (20 mins or so away from my old hood) in Illinois, it all depends on the club and what town its in.
The towns I remember were East St. Louis, Venice, Bunkum, Sauget, a bunch of Something Parks, etc.. etc..

All them I've been to allow full nudity, at some panties could be dropped, but had to remain on the leg or ankle (loop holes, lol).
All the ones I went too there was touching allowed both ways.

Most of them, you come in the door they charge you 15-20 a person (sometimes ladies get in free or reduced). Usually a 2 Drink Minimum.
You can sit at a table away from the stage, waitresses will come around, small talk, take you drink order, flirt, try to get tips for spending time at your table.  Some will actually sit on your lap and talk too you for a min or so.  Some with offer you specials not on any menus.

Then the dancers will come around after sets and jump on your lap for a long or two, then expect a tip also offering you extras and privates.
Many will ask you to buy them a shot, if you do, you are paying the price of 3 shots, so they make something and the bar makes something.

You can go up to the stage like any club.  If you do,  get ready to dish out the singles.
Usually, the dancer will work the pole or stage floor and dance (and peel) for the 1st song.
Most guys will throw a few bucks on the stage for that.
Then 2nd song on, she works her way around the stage stopping at which ever guys (or gals) have their cash out.
They don't spend much time, but depending on how much money you lay out or how well they know you, they'll shake their starfish in you face, get on you and you chair and pull you in for a quick motorboating, might even thrown their legs over your shoulders and crack your head like a walnut, pulling your face into the Muffin. Then on to the next person.  
If a girl goes up there to the stage, depending on the vibe and how hot the chick is, they spend more time with them, possibly get them topless, maybe even pull them on stage to really put on a show.

Privates dances, they usually have back rooms with a love seat, couch or bed and really depend on the clubs area and can go from semi-mild where they pretty much get naked and dry hump the shit out of you for an agreed amount of songs and some are everything goes.  
Prices for privates are Semi-wild rides go for 25-50 for 2-3 songs.  The full blown buffet goes for a 100 up. Depending on how many songs and what you order.

View Quote

That's alot of details, we got a frequent flyer in the group guys !

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I went to a strip club for a buddies bday awhile back and during a lapdance she was bending over asking if I wanted to lick her unwiped asshole
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#39]
I was knuckle deep in a Ukrainian? stripper at Cabaret a few weeks ago. They’re very aggressive there. Best $50 I’ve wasted in a while.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Just the good ones.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My gf and I stopped at a titbar in S. Austin twenty years ago while on my Harley. She herself was a former dancer and very attractive. We had dancers two deep around our table and it wasn't because of me. They were DTF and more than one wanted to come home with us.

My gf was the jealous type and would have gone ballistic if she actually saw me with another woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
last time the wife and i went to one we got a private dance and the chick was all but eating my wife out, her face was an inch away and she was purring.

My gf and I stopped at a titbar in S. Austin twenty years ago while on my Harley. She herself was a former dancer and very attractive. We had dancers two deep around our table and it wasn't because of me. They were DTF and more than one wanted to come home with us.

My gf was the jealous type and would have gone ballistic if she actually saw me with another woman.

i tried my best, that chick couldn’t care less about me, but the wife, while she enjoyed the show, was more interested in us putting on our own show when we got home.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#42]
"No matter what the stripper says,
there's no sex in the Champagne Room.

-  Chris Rock
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Did you wife strip/get stripped too?
View Quote

she was wearing a tight dress and no panties. dress came up but tits didn’t come out, though there was a lot of touching and squeezing
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This is a true story.

My buddy in college was a year a head of me.  He was graduating but his college girlfriend broke up with him.  He was depressed and insisted we go to a local strip club.  I'd never been.  

One of the ladies would stand on stage, hang on to a trapeze like bar, and swing spread eagle near their face to any guy holding a $20 bill.  My buddy decided to give it a try.  

Girl goes to swing out, but misjudges his distance.  Her clam (more likely pubic bone) slam right into the bridge of his nose and knocks him on his ass.  He had to attend graduation ceremonies with a broken nose and one black eye.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It is to my understanding that coping a feel was only if the stripper took your hands and placed them where she allowed.
View Quote
Same here. It's up to her.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#47]
MMMMM, reminds me of the many trips to Lord Blacks in Cabo. First time I ever stuck my finger in a strippers ass and had her ask for a second one was there. What a time to be alive......
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Holy fucking hell there's some comedy gold in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:00:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Tittie bars are nasty.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

she was wearing a tight dress and no panties. dress came up but tits didn't come out, though there was a lot of touching and squeezing
View Quote
Nice.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top