Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/30/2001 8:34:48 AM EDT
If you were going to torture someone to death and had the following two goals in mind:

1. To cause them as much physical pain as possible.

and

2. The keep them alive for the suffering for as long as possible.

How would you do it?

I've seen some interesting stuff done to members of the import business by their competitors. Suppose for example you just got hold of the POS who raped and murdered your daughter and you have a discreet location and time on your hands.

BTW, nothing is wrong, this is just the crap I think about sometimes. I always run the "what would I do if someone messed with the girl" scenarios when I'm bored.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I'd let them create their own pain, in their own mind, by binding them in a way in which they are moderately unconfortable, and displaying various hideously painful means by which they might die. I'd leave them in this situation for several days maybe, with no food, and little water. Every once in a while I'd tease them by saying "Now's the time." and then pick up one of my utensils. I'd get ever so close to doing them in, and then I'd change my mind.

One tool might be a .22 pistol full of short hollow points which I would shoot into each joint, elbows, ankles, knees, shoulders, and then let them bleed to death. Another might be a syringe full of muriatic acid. How about the "cleanse with pain" tools used in Braveheart? Or a hammer and a box of 12 penny nails? A sawz-all? I'm sure I could come up with a table full of tools, which, by their sight alone, would terrify even the bravest of captive evil doers.

All of this is offered purely for discussion purposes, and I do not advocate, nor have I ever advocated commission of said acts. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#2]
You'll need the following:

1)A soundproof basement, no windows.
2)A qualified, yet demented surgeon.
3)Surgical equipment.
4)Strap down hospital bed.

Take drugged subject, and on every monday, you have a small portion of their body amputated. Start with a finger until there are no more left, that obviously will take 10 weeks. Keep plenty of mirrors around to show your subject what they're "missing".

Next, go for the toes. After that, the removal of hands and feet. At times keeping the subject awake and conscious for times of "reflection" on their new look.

After that, remove a leg up to the knee, then next monday, remove the other. Followed up with the legs up to the theigh. Follow same procedure with each arm, until all that's left is a living head and torso. Towards the end, remove the tongue, genitals, lips, ears and 1 eye lid.(You want them to be able to see themselves frequently. The psychological effect of such dismemberment would be beyond imagination.

Cut costs by feeding your subject his own body parts.

When all is said and done, wrap them in a towel and take them out in to the ocean. Chum the water with LOTS of blood and fish parts to gather several frenzied sharks. Wrap a floatation device around the subjects neck and set him out to bob among the sharks. It would be about a 40 week process. End of story.[+]:D]

***[red]DISCLAIMER[/red]***
This is pure fiction, do NOT try this yourself, as you would be in gross violation of the law. Strictly for the purpose of addressing the question in this thread, and NOTHING more.

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#3]
My dear God, I'll be sure not to piss off M4!

ques
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:57:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Abdominal pain is the worst pain imaginable.
Just ask the POWs who were subjected to and
survived the "Chinese Water Torture".
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Wet their lower-back, then duct-tape a sheet of acid(LSD) to the area.
Play darts, with them as the board.

**FICTION****FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY******FICTION*******
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Inject 5 gallons of honey up their rear, then lock them in a dumpster half filled with fire ants.

I have always thought this would be good punishment for sexual predators that hurt our children.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:00:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Ya know, even if someone raped and murdered a loved one, I don't think I could bring myself to torture them.  Kill them yes.  Perhaps kill them in a painful way. But not torture them...not because of what it would do to them, but because of what it would do to me.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

What exactly is the chinese water torture?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#10]
M4,

Is that where that joke came from?

(What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs in the ocean?  Bob.)
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#11]
From now on it would be a good idea not to post something you wouldn't want an anti to read.

Please think about that next time.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#12]
DISCLAIMER - FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.  DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

I'd start with removal of the fingernails...with needlenose pliers.

Then move on to take a couple good teeth out.

For a real scream, apply a drill with a 1/2" bit to the kneecaps.

Wire and twist (torniquet style) to each finger - a la Tom Berringer in "Sniper".

Move on to the toes.

Apply salt to any and all open wounds.

Remove one eye with a spoon (leave the other intact so he can see what else is going to happen to him).

Cattle prod to the testicles...aw hell, just crush 'em in a vice.

Long, but very shallow cuts down the back with a razor blade.  Add salt.

Go back to the drill - liberally apply to the arms and elbows.

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:27:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
From now on it would be a good idea not to post something you wouldn't want an anti to read.

Please think about that next time.
View Quote

Not intended as an attack, but we are not here to live under the spectre of the "antis." Fuck em all. They do not come here to understand or be enlightened so fuck em all. If we do not provide them with material, they will simple make it up or take information out of context, so fuck em all. They only way we could let "them" do MORE damage is to conduct ourselves in such a way as to consider "them." By worrying about "their" response we grant them authority. So fuck them all.

BTW, Chinese Water Torture, last I heard, was tying down a subject and letting single drops of water fall on his forehead continuously. You all know what water will eventually do to even stone. However, the subject is driven insane long before the water turns his skull into mush.

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#14]
This wouldn't kill someone, , but I have wondered......
Hang them upside-down.  Insert an IV drip into their sinuses, and fill the bag with Tobasco sauce.
Please, do not try this at home!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Gee! M4! You are a sick puppy.....But you got the right idea.....
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:33:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Take M4's and Shaggy's suggestions with a little twist, pump'em full of meth first so they don't pass out from pain, make sure they are HEAVILY restrained and [b]make them do all the abovementioned amputations themselves[/b]. Also make them eat ther parts they cut off. and watch to make sure they don't try to kil theirself.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not intended as an attack, but we are not here to live under the spectre of the "antis."
View Quote

I second that.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#18]
It has been written that one native tribe used to cut small slits for insertion of a suitable hanging device (rope) and hang it`s victims by the pectoral muscles....then slowly pick away in different ways, or simply leave in the sun to dry if time was unavailable!!!!!!!!!...
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:44:58 AM EDT
[#19]
I'd make them come to work with me for a week.

Nah, that's just too mean.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Now this would get pretty nasty but I would take a beltsander and start sanding away at there feet and work my way up.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Living my life for 1 week would make anyone pray for death.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Put their feet in concrete up to about the knees and leave them.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#23]
You guys are ALLRIGHT!!!

Let's strap "Rosie O" on their face until they smother...eewwww.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ya know, even if someone raped and murdered a loved one, I don't think I could bring myself to torture them.  Kill them yes.  Perhaps kill them in a painful way. But not torture them...not because of what it would do to them, but because of what it would do to me.
View Quote

I agree.  To cross that line in to allow them to, at least in a way, kill what used to be you too.  I would just beat them to death.  17 years in the martial arts will allow me the surgical precision to make that last long enough as it is anyway.

Killing and torturing aren't the same thing.

Ronnie
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You know, I've never even gone into what Chinese Water Torture was, exactly.  Anyone want to elaborate for me?

-Gloftoe
View Quote

In the spanish/american war the americans had an interesting twist on this.  They would force feed some poor spaniard a stomach full of water and then jump off of a tree stump onto his belly with booted feet until the water came back out.  They did this over and over and called it water torture.

ron
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#26]
I always though having strips of skin pulled from you with a pair of pliers would be the most excruciating pain imaginable. Plus it wouldn't kill you right away either.
[puke]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Did anybody ever see the movie "Marathon Man"?  

I have had several root canals, and that was pretty darn rough.  In the movie, an evil dentist drilled a hole in his tooth to expose a raw nerve, and then started in on it. Cold air or water on an open nerve is excruciatingly painful. That could last pretty long depending on how long each tooth would last.  At one per day, that would be a very painful month.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Jesus H Christ you guys are friggin demented!  God I hope none of you live near me! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 11:45:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Take a white hot piece of iron, cauterize the
anus and the penis then force water and a diuretic down them.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I never killed anyone but made a thief bleed badly.
When I was about 11 I used to raise pigeons.
These weren't the cheap ones I had expensive racers,brick red rollers and several tumblers.
I paid for all of these and their upkeep by moweing lawns.
The coop was on the far end of the lot near a road it was  gettting robbed for a while mainly the young onesand some of my breeders.
I got several pieces of plywood and installed numerouse nails in them then covered the wood up with dirt(kinda like a pissed off 11 year olds version of a mine field).
Sure enough blood was everywhere, not just in one section but on three sections.
Never told the folks,and never got robbed again.
Would I do it again?Possibly.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The NVA had one they used on a couple of our guys:  Insert a glass pipette or tube all the way into the victim's urethra, then lay the penis on a table and hit it with a hammer.

Causes bleeding and infection, and diverts urine into the corpus cavernosa.  Not pleasant, and ultimately fatal, though after some time.

Semper Fi

Ken Little
View Quote

Now THAT is sick.

OK, Chinese Water Torture, as I recall it told to me -

Tie someone's head in place so that they cannot move it. head tilted back, so that forehead is straight up in the air.

Place a bucket of water above their head, and puncture the bucket with a small hole, so that water drips slowly out, onto the forehead.

Eventually, teh person will go mad from it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Only for someone I hated I would play cupid and hook someone up with my Ex.

Death would be looked upon as a blessing.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:27:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Burn=Burnning= small flame blow torch high heat start at the toes and burn flesh of the bones.

pop out on eye with a spoon and while still atatched to head make them chew on it.

cut small hole in leg use dentist suction to keep it dry fill with powdered drain-O let a little blood miss the suction...oh yeah thats the stuff.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#35]
If I ever get ahold of the sombitch that started that godamn virus hoax I'm gonna test drive half of these ideas. I finally got my system corrected and I hope everyone else is in good shape.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Living my life for 1 week would make anyone pray for death.
View Quote

You should be in our shoes having to put up with your posts[sleep]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Take the perpetrator out to the ranch.

Tie the perpetrator to the ground spread eagle, face-up.  Make a small umbilical incision, drawing out a loop of lower intestine.

Carefully drag the intestines out.  

The ants will find things first, followed by the coyotes.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#38]
10 or so fish hooks.

two in each testical

1 down the penis

3 or four stabbing in and through the penis

make them drink LOTS of water, or other nasty fuild.. like urine, spit, their blood, etc

tie both ends of one of those fish hooks to a peice of string, and SLOWLY, SLOWLY, pull on it, until it rips off.

while laying upside down, with mirrors all around.

maybe a needle in an eye, or popping out an ear drum with hook of some sort would hurt too...

or, making them watch Rosie 24/7
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Moving on to more pleasant thoughts......[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Only for someone I hated I would play cupid and hook someone up with my Ex.

Death would be looked upon as a blessing.
View Quote

That was pretty much my first thought. My ex. not yours, of course. Although they may be pretty much interchangable.

Remember, They can kill you but they can't eat you. That's against the law.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
But not torture them...not because of what it would do to them, but because of what it would do to me.
View Quote

Interesting, I just read something very similar in Raymond E Feist's "Shadow of a Dark Queen." (Not accusing anyone of plagiarism!)
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#42]
You guys better hope no anti-gunner gets ahold of this.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Tie them up and have Rosie O'Donnel read them stories.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#44]
I believe it was the Assyrians who would feed a guy a huge final meal with lots of wine and bran.
Then they would him stake outside in such a way he couldn't wipe and then let the insects enter through his anus.

What I wanted to do to my girlfriend's rapist was a 45-70 bullet in each knee and each gonad.
Alas, he was never caught.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#45]
YOU ARE ALL SICK BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tough part would be to allow yourself to savor the moments.

I think if they had raped and murdered a loved one - THEN THEY SHOULD BE RAPED AND MURDERED.

In addition to the .22 shorts, hedge clippers, hammers, battery acid, electricity, etc: I kinda like the following - fun with either chain falls or a come a-longs. (hand operated winches)

These will allow you to spread eagle your new playmate while you ass fuck him with a ball bat. When you get tired of that maybe stick a funnel in his ass and pour in some battery acid.

Think of all the fun things you could do with your new playmate strung up like this: how about an M 80 in his ass? Talk about a quivering butthole! Or an M 80 in his mouth? He would not only be roothless - now he would be toothless (sorry I could not resist).

Now the winches will be great fun as you use them to S_L_O_W_L_Y pop things out of joint. Not just the obvious - the leg away from the hip - but the knee away from rest of the leg. Or, lower half goes right, upper half goes left, head goes backward. Lots of fun here.

Now compound fractures are also good. You can sit down and rest while you are talking to them. If you get the impression they are not intrested in what you have to say - just rip their forearm out to their wrist - they will pay attention again.

To finish them off, I like what Eddie Amein (sp?)[Former dictator of Uganda] used to do. Play thing is stapped to a table on their back. A large rat is placed on their stomach. A copper pot is placed over the rat. A fire is built on top of the copper pot. The rat will burrough into your playmate because the play thing is cooler.

Oh the fun one could have - its... its.... its endless!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I ever get ahold of the sombitch that started that godamn virus hoax I'm gonna test drive half of these ideas. I finally got my system corrected and I hope everyone else is in good shape.
View Quote

Thanks SteyrAUG.  I had a LOL episode that lasted for 5 minutes and practically fell out of my chair.  I think it's the use of "sombitch", and then . . . (more laughing) . . . the test drive . . . (more laughing).[:D]
View Quote

Anytime.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Rudest one I ever saw was a guy who had his hands tied behind his back, suspended upside down and a moderate incision on the jugular.

He just had to hang and drain. As the brain was on the bottom he was probably very conscious through most of it while blood ran off the side of his head and pooled below him. Lots of time to think about how he f*cked the wrong people over.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#48]
I've just joined and I'm still waiting to take delivery of my first AR and I'm going to reply to this post???  OK, here goes.

1. Drill hole through crown in tooth.  Jamb fish hook though hole into nerve.  Inset *large* deep sea fish hook up perp's dick.  Wire both to old style field telephone.  Crank away, just enough to watch him break dance over and over.

2.  Strap hand to table.  Tap, *very* slowly, hat pins under each finger nail.  Heat them up with a cigarette lighter.

3.  Attach a small WD40 straw to a can of pepper spray.  Insert into nostrils and spry directly into sinus cavities.

4.  When SOB begs you to kill him, tell him you'll give him a gun with one round in it and he can kill himself.  Use gun with blank round.  If he points it a you and pulls the trigger tell tim "that's not nice" and start all over again.  If he points it at himself, pulls the trigger, after the sound has died down, tell him what a crappy shot he is and that he's had his chance, start all over again.

EBS

This information is provided for discussion purposes only, DO NOT try this at home.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#49]
A lot depends on whether or not you are seeking information, or just want to have some fun.
 A hose clamp around the testicles, at the proper tension, would make anybody sing.  A small engine spark plug wire applied to the anus also has a salutory effect.  Removing body parts, one small part at a time, is also highly effective.  Pepper spray injected into any body cavity also works.  
 Remember that anticipation is half the fun, so don't be in a hurry.  Anything that you can do to disrupt the subject's sense of time also breaks down resistance.  Use only artificial lights, no windows, leave and return in an hour claiming it's 24 hrs. later, etc.  leave them very disoriented.

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!  BTW, removing the penis of a sex offender usually effects a permanent cure.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#50]
I'd say leave em with a fishhook in there penis and testicals, pulled at the proper tension. and set up something so every 12 or so seconds they get hit with an electric shock, that hurts rather badly.

leave them that way for 2 days, come back, and say it's been 15 minutes.

stop, and take out all of that crap, tell them that they're gonna go free. once they get happy, strap em to a table, stick a funnel in there anus, and poor all kinds of neat fluids in there :-)     (yea i know i copied some of ya on that funnel thing.. hehe)

i also like that belt-sander idea.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top