Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
'This Is Very Dangerous’: If You See Folded Money on the Floor Like This, Do Not Pick It Up—Here’s Why

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/271112/folded_money_jpeg-2694832.JPG

IT MAY BE BOOBY TRAPPED WITH FENTANYL

Boldface and italics mine:

The paper bills could be lethal envelopes carrying deadly fentanyl, which can kill with just one dose.
View Quote

The Perry County Sheriff’s Office in Tennessee recently found two instances of folded paper bills in gas stations. Inside was a white, powdery substance that tested positive for methamphetamine and fentanyl.

Posting a picture online, the sheriff stated: “This is very dangerous, folks! Please share and educate your children to not pick up the money."
View Quote

Michael Gray from the Actus Foundation, whose daughter died from fentanyl, told The Epoch Times that drug dealers do intentionally introduce lethal doses onto the streets intending to kill, as such deaths, when reported, serve as advertising; lethal doses attract seasoned users. While non-users might die from such doses, long-term addicts, who have built up a tolerance, seek them out.
View Quote
View Quote

This sounds like BS.

How would any supposed "seasoned user" know whose drugs were on the bill that killed a 5 year old kid?

Wouldn't a seasoned user already have contacts for obtaining fentanyl?

Why would any dealer of hard drugs want to be linked to random senseless murders?

Nothing about this passes the smell test.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This sounds like BS.

How would any supposed "seasoned user" know whose drugs were on the bill that killed a 5 year old kid?

Why would any dealer of hard drugs want to be linked to random senseless murders?

View Quote

But it gets public to panic. Politicians get power. Police get profit.

The war rages on. Same as it ever was.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This sounds like BS.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
'This Is Very Dangerous’: If You See Folded Money on the Floor Like This, Do Not Pick It Up—Here’s Why

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/271112/folded_money_jpeg-2694832.JPG

IT MAY BE BOOBY TRAPPED WITH FENTANYL

Boldface and italics mine:

The paper bills could be lethal envelopes carrying deadly fentanyl, which can kill with just one dose.

The Perry County Sheriff’s Office in Tennessee recently found two instances of folded paper bills in gas stations. Inside was a white, powdery substance that tested positive for methamphetamine and fentanyl.

Posting a picture online, the sheriff stated: “This is very dangerous, folks! Please share and educate your children to not pick up the money."

Michael Gray from the Actus Foundation, whose daughter died from fentanyl, told The Epoch Times that drug dealers do intentionally introduce lethal doses onto the streets intending to kill, as such deaths, when reported, serve as advertising; lethal doses attract seasoned users. While non-users might die from such doses, long-term addicts, who have built up a tolerance, seek them out.

This sounds like BS.

I think the claim is that innocent victim picks up dollar bill and dies.  Autopsy shows he died of fentanyl and it was all over the dollar.  That hits the papers, and all the seasoned fentanyl addicts take it as an advertisement that "there's a new fentanyl dealer in town."  Ergo, the death was a deliberate way to get free advertising by the dealer.

The chain of events is sketchy.  There's just too much that has to happen by coincidence for that entire scenario to be an accurate description.

Hence the whole warning by law enforcement assumes way too much that is not likely to have occurred, and even if it did occur, how in the Hell would you prove it?

That's what's wrong with the story IMHO.  It's the same kind of law enforcement horseshit that tries to make everyone think ghost guns are more deadly than serialized guns.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
For the love of God, don't do this near your car parked in a Grocery store parking lot.  It's well known that you bending over exposes your Achilles tendons, which miscreants hiding under your car will then slash with a razor blade, while picking up the dollar bill.

Also, if you find yourself erroneously ignoring all this, and must quickly drive to the hospital for medical care, do NOT return high beam flasher light signals by flashing yours back, as additional criminals will use that as your marking for assassination.

Fortunately, if you are vaccinated, you're dead already - and none of this applies.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Man some people find all the good shit.
View Quote

I know a trap when I see one.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why would a drug dealer waste his inventory to try to randomly kill a stranger?
View Quote

I saw this in a documentary, it's true. They load up a packet, tell the dealer they're selling it to that it's hot. The dealer picks one of his customers knowing he'll OD, all the other idiots hear about it and beg for the "good shit" because they think it's more potent. The documentary was pretty convincing, it followed the people during mardis gras, and detailed all the shit they were selling.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Don't flash your lights at a car without headlines on at night. It's a gang initiation and they will target and kill you.
View Quote
Ha. I remember that.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:56:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Spoken like somebody who wants to have all the free drugs and money to himself.

Well I'm wise to your game.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dafuq is a twenty five cent piece? Do you use 'whilst' in normal conversation, too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I found a 25 cent piece the other day. The person I was with bitched about this very thing, "Don't pick that up! Fentanyl!"
I didn't die and thought they were being foolish.
Dafuq is a twenty five cent piece? Do you use 'whilst' in normal conversation, too?

I think it's a really ugly hooker.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Poop dollar!!
View Quote

Poop dollar would be way worse, IMO. Drugs could kill you, poop dollars leave you with the knowledge that you picked up a dollar filled with poop.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I found a 25 cent piece the other day. The person I was with bitched about this very thing, "Don't pick that up! Fentanyl!"
View Quote

Who says 25 cent piece!?
Did put it in your mackintosh and return to you flat for some biscuits and tea?

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Watch out for the Home Depot scam

A 'heads up' for those of you who may be regular Home Depot customers.

This one caught me by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim

of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies

has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think

it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking

20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your

car, They both start wiping your windshield with a

rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy

T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer

them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to

McDonald's. You

agree and they get in the backseat.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into

the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one

steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen February 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,

17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also, March 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th,

23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this

upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale $2.99 each

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I would pick it up, brush it off and put in a vending machine
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why assume it’s a drug dealer?
There are no sociopath serial killer types out The Who just want to watch people die?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#15]
My son and I were walking to the parking lot from the County court house after he talked his way out of a speeding ticket (he should have studied law instead of engineering) when I saw a dollar on the sidewalk.

I bent down to pick up my free gift and he yelled, "Don't pick it up! It could be a poo-dollar!"

But it wasn't. A few yards up ahead were three or four more singles and a couple of fives. I gave him the money.

He told me that in school, kids would take a dump in the bathroom but save the last pinch into a dollar bill, then fold it and casually drop it in the hallway.

Disgusting. I never did that kind of thing. I was a good kid.

Did you know that if you put an M-80 on the hydraulic cylinder of the bathroom door hinge next to the gymnasium that it would blow a hole into the cylinder, ignite all the hydraulic oil, and produce enough white smoke to fill up an entire hallway?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#16]
After licking a temporary tattoo, all I'm seeing is this, OP:

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So, druggie dropped his stash on accident and now we are back to razor blades in Halloween candy?
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
Everybody panic!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Fuck I would be tempted Mmmm Fentanyl laced M2 Browning!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Epoch times.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:37:47 PM EDT
[#20]
FFS,

Y'all must have spent too much time in DARE class. Nobody's giving away free drugs. They certainly aren't scattering lethal doses on the ground to attract the "hardcore" users as some type of calling card.

You also forgot to put FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE OR YOU'LL HAVE BAD LUCK FOREVER FWD:
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm just waiting for some young up and coming sicario to seal Fentanyl in their bullets as a signature.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Reminds me of the time I had to retrieve my pistol from the middle of a busy intersection during lunch hour.

I was young and stupid - ~19-20 - and poor. The only pistol I owned at the time was a cz52 that I got for $129. Like the dumbass I was, I kept it above the visor in my Ranger. It rode there just fine for months... until it didn't. I stopped at a stoplight in Fayetteville, AR with my windows down. When I took off, the pistol shifted just enough to force the visor down. The smacked me in the face, hit the steering wheel, and left a nice gouge in the frame of my open window on its way to the pavement.

I turned into a KFC on that corner and quickly considered my options: If I left it where it was, chances are it'd get turned in to LE. I'd bought it from a local gun store, so I was pretty sure that would get traced back to me real quick. If it didn't get turned in, I figured there was a good chance it'd end up getting sold multiple times until it ended up in an evidence locker somewhere. God forbid a kid could also grab it and not realize it was real. I figured the longer I let it lay there the higher the chance it would go poorly for me, so I decided to act quickly. It's not like I could be real stealthy retrieving it, so I did the next best thing: I acted like I was supposed to be doing it.

I walked out into the intersection and picked up my pistol like no one could see me. I didn't try to hide what I was doing, either - I grabbed it and looked it over in the middle of the street, then dropped the mag and ejected the chambered round. I figured it wouldn't be a great idea for a cop to come up on me walking back to my truck with my pistol ready in my hand, so I held it by the slide and just... "walked with purpose."

As I was walking back to my truck I realized that I had a pretty deep cut in my left eyebrow from when it hit me on the way out of the truck. I just got in and drove away like nothing had just happened, but when I looked in the mirror I had a drop of blood that had made its way down the side of my nose. I'm not sure if I had blood running down my face when I retrieved it or not, but it wouldn't have surprised me.

So... yeah. If I come across Ma Duece laying in the middle of the street, I know exactly what I'm going to do: I'm going to act like it's a totally normal and everyday thing to throw a 60-pound belted machine gun over my shoulder and take it back to my Jeep.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#23]
pssh like i could be lucky enough to get free money and drugs
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#24]
The dollar is the new penny

Literally not worth the time to bend over and pick it up
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:23:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Reminds me of the time I had to retrieve my pistol from the middle of a busy intersection during lunch hour.

I was young and stupid - ~19-20 - and poor. The only pistol I owned at the time was a cz52 that I got for $129. Like the dumbass I was, I kept it above the visor in my Ranger. It rode there just fine for months... until it didn't. I stopped at a stoplight in Fayetteville, AR with my windows down. When I took off, the pistol shifted just enough to force the visor down. The smacked me in the face, hit the steering wheel, and left a nice gouge in the frame of my open window on its way to the pavement.

I turned into a KFC on that corner and quickly considered my options: If I left it where it was, chances are it'd get turned in to LE. I'd bought it from a local gun store, so I was pretty sure that would get traced back to me real quick. If it didn't get turned in, I figured there was a good chance it'd end up getting sold multiple times until it ended up in an evidence locker somewhere. God forbid a kid could also grab it and not realize it was real. I figured the longer I let it lay there the higher the chance it would go poorly for me, so I decided to act quickly. It's not like I could be real stealthy retrieving it, so I did the next best thing: I acted like I was supposed to be doing it.

I walked out into the intersection and picked up my pistol like no one could see me. I didn't try to hide what I was doing, either - I grabbed it and looked it over in the middle of the street, then dropped the mag and ejected the chambered round. I figured it wouldn't be a great idea for a cop to come up on me walking back to my truck with my pistol ready in my hand, so I held it by the slide and just... "walked with purpose."

As I was walking back to my truck I realized that I had a pretty deep cut in my left eyebrow from when it hit me on the way out of the truck. I just got in and drove away like nothing had just happened, but when I looked in the mirror I had a drop of blood that had made its way down the side of my nose. I'm not sure if I had blood running down my face when I retrieved it or not, but it wouldn't have surprised me.

So... yeah. If I come across Ma Duece laying in the middle of the street, I know exactly what I'm going to do: I'm going to act like it's a totally normal and everyday thing to throw a 60-pound belted machine gun over my shoulder and take it back to my Jeep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So anyway, there I was in KFC catching up on some of the Colonel's finest back in OKC or maybe Tulsa - one of those (I love central US, it just has character and soul, and the cities are just, you know, really great - lower crime; or so I thought *sigh*).  Anyway, I hear a gunshot from intersection.  It sounded low.  And then SQUEEL!! this sketchy drug dealer pulls in.  Dude obviously just had a deal go bad - you can tell.  Young guy, obviously distracted.  He clearly got his ass kicked pretty bad, blood streaming down his face.  This limp.  And just a look of ... man I can't describe it, call it the 1000 yard stare.  You can tell this guy has killed people.  He was driving one of those little Dodge pickup trucks.  Guy just jumps out, and walks back to the intersection - blood streaming down his face.  It was unreal.  He walks over to the middle of the intersection - like he owns the place.  You can see his gold chains hanging when he reaches down and picks up a Fricken pistol.  Some cheap Lorcin POS, I couldn't even recognize it really, but obviously not a Glock.  Right there, and a sack of drugs, or maybe it was money.  I can't believe this.  Guy just killed a dude.  And walks back to his truck.  Look man, I'm just passing through, and this shit isn't my fight.  Guy drives off, I have no idea how he can even see, his face all fucked up like that, and I can't finish my meal. This shit is more than I signed up for, so I took off; somebody else can call that shit in.  I think he maybe saw me.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm just waiting for some young up and coming sicario to seal Fentanyl in their bullets as a signature.
https://media.tenor.com/UIjTReHK8NQAAAAC/angry-mad.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
https://media.tenor.com/UIjTReHK8NQAAAAC/angry-mad.gif

From an archived thread

When all guns are illegal and all drugs are legal, a pneumatically powered pot needle injector would be pretty epic once you switch the selector over to fentanyl.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#28]
someone needs to put this in an email and send it to all their contacts.  for real
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wow.  Do you have a link to that story?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't flash your lights at a car without headlines on at night. It's a gang initiation and they will target and kill you.

No, but I can fwd you an email!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Based on the title, i though the thread was gonna be about poo-dollar.  We used to play it back when we were teenagers.  Smear a dollar with dog poop, lay it down, and sit back and watch people pick it up.
View Quote

When I worked in a auto stealership shop we took a very realistic looking $10 bill(half of it was a photo on the back of some business card), put some grime on it, folded it, and expoxied it to the floor near the employee's door.  we sat and watched so many many people stop on the way out and try to pick it up.  The best was when the Top Service Manager saw it, he rapidly dropped his lunchbox & coat and pounced on it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a 1975 story.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#33]
LMFAO sounds like more urban legend bullshit
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#34]
If it's a $5 or higher, I'll risk it.

I found a C note in a parking lot about a year ago and I didn't die.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Jokes on them, my tolerance is so high I wouldn’t even notice.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, about two bits.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#37]
I found $400 in a park in Montgomery once.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Nitrile gloves and wash the bill…
View Quote

You should ALWAYS "launder" any "Drug Money"...

Never can be too careful!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I thought Fentanyl had to be wet to be absorbed into the skin. That’s what I read anyway
View Quote

Well, see how it works is the fentynal is in the cash pouch. Some girl finds it, picks it up, and doesn’t have a wallet so she shoves it in her bra (female instinct) and then walks around with it all day until finally her tit sweat soaks through the dollar bill triggering a fentynal OD straight to the titty. Then, first responders and good samaritans rip her bra off to give chest compressions and as soon as they touch her fentynal covered titties, BOOM, they OD too. Next person, BOOM. Like a titty sprinkled death factory of fentynal OD’s all caused by a dollar bill.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Next will be razor blades in apples.
View Quote

Or Cyanide in Pixie Sticks...

(Sadly, that shit actually happened - Dad got the Death Penalty he richly deserved!)

But all you ever heard afterwards was NO PIXIE STICKS!!!!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#41]
fwd: fwd: fwd:
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So, druggie dropped his stash on accident and now we are back to razor blades in Halloween candy?
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Did you aunt post this on facebook?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Giys:

Serious update to this problem:

It has been reported that fentanyl dealers are pouring pure fentanyl onto these things because kids are known to pick them up and blow them into the wind. This is highly dangerous as it scatters the drug across the sky.

Please do not let your kids handle these pernicious pests!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah, I'm sure fentanyl dealers are leaving drugs in dollar bills for people.

Same way the "weed dealers are putting packages of gummies in your kids Halloween candy!" lmfao
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Advertising!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Lol oh no
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Giys:

Serious update to this problem:

It has been reported that fentanyl dealers are pouring pure fentanyl onto these things because kids are known to pick them up and blow them into the wind. This is highly dangerous as it scatters the drug across the sky.

Please do not let your kids handle these pernicious pests!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25665/Screenshot_20230202_160557_Chrome_jpg-2695312.JPG

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#49]
LOL, I read this post because YESTERDAY I found a $10 bill on a gas station floor.  Picked it up and put it right in my pocket.

Today I put it in my wallet after straightening it out.  

I'm still not dead.....yet!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#50]
The first hit was always free, but now it comes with stimulus?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top