BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's a lot of reposting of anti Ukraine Russian propaganda here (and everywhere on social media)
View Quote

There's far more posting of anti-Russia propaganda designed, developed, distributed by the 6 conglomerates that completely control the corporate military messaging machine.

How is it that the corporate news is never referred to as propaganda?

It's propaganda that's nakedly, openly funded by corporate interests to promote and fuel war. That's why you see ads for Raytheon in the corporate press.
It's not to sell mom and pop sidewinder missiles.

It's to buy favorable coverage.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Why are those adamant of rushing to the aid of an Ukraine not equally as vocal about rushing to arm the South Americans who are invading our southern border supposedly due to the oppressive regimes in their home countries?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is he?

The Russian invasion began February 24, 2022.  That particular video was uploaded 11 months ago.  Most of those clips are from years ago--yet the implication is that he was "rooting" for the Russian invasion, which is an obvious lie.  Of course, only an idiot would actually beleive that, and yet, here we are.  

The most curious quote, "Why wouldn't I be rooting for Russia", is a short snippet of dialoge with zero context  (rooting for Russia in what scenario?), and if you put your thinking cap on and actually look at the news headers for a sense of time and date, was actually lifted from around the time of the "impeachment" of Donald Trump in 2019, years before the Russian invasion.

Ask yourself this question--if the snippet of dilaogue is from two years before the Russian invasion even took place, what is Tucker Carlson exactly "rooting" for in that clip?

It IS true that Tucker Carlson is against American involvement in Ukraine--but when has he ever said that the Russian invasion is somehow "good" or "lawful" or even morally justified?

But more to the point--the people who made that video clearly have an agenda.

What is that agenda and WHY is it their agenda?

The people who made that video also claim that our southern border is secure, Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian disinformation operation, a man can have a baby, that all Trump supporters are Nazis, and that January 6th was as great a threat to national security than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.  Hopefully you understand that all of those are lies, and absurd lies.  Hopefully.  Yet they either believe them, or (worse yet) just pretend to believe them because it serves their interests.

Enjoy your new political bedfellows.  And when they get done doing to you what I think they're going to do to you, understand that I'm lauging at you, albeit laughing bitterly, and feel that you deserve every bit of it, because you're fucking stupid.

View Quote
Yes, I know the time those statements were made. No thinking cap required

I'm under no illusion that his positions have changed since he made those statements. His underlying preconception is going to be support Russia over Ukraine.

The rest of your post is blah blah blah. Just cause I support the Ukrainian people doesn't mean I support the liberal agenda. I agree with Tucker about 95% of the time, but on this issue he is flat out a stooge.

I don't need my political bedfellows to tell me what to think unlike you. I can think of each issue independently. Ask yourself, if you really agree with someone 100% on everything, are you really a "free thinker"?  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Putin is not going to fucking invade Poland, Poland would fuck his shit up.  What is dumb is fighting the Russians by proxy in Ukraine and pushing the world toward nuclear war to "prevent" a theoretical Russian invasion of NATO countries that will NEVER happen in a million years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both.  It’s like spending $10 today to save $100 tomorrow.  That’s the beauty of proxy wars.

This too

Waiting to fight after Putin has Ukraine, half of Poland, the baltics, etc. is just dumb and more expensive.

Putin is not going to fucking invade Poland, Poland would fuck his shit up.  What is dumb is fighting the Russians by proxy in Ukraine and pushing the world toward nuclear war to "prevent" a theoretical Russian invasion of NATO countries that will NEVER happen in a million years.

I know.. its stupid as fkk the way some of these people think in this thread....  but, the last few years have separated the wheat from the chaff as far as seeing who around me is dumb as fkk and then those who see through this sh1t..   I have ghosted some friends and family members due to the fact that their stupidity on this subject and many others shows me the 'light' about them...  and I want nothing to do with them from now on.... (they will be the first to turn your AR's into law enforcement BTW)
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What are your thoughts on the FBI, ATF, and US Army Special operators who attacked and burned down a large building with 70-something women and children in it, here in Texas?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most conservatives support Ukraine's war, only a handful of loudmouths object.

The same applies to the leftists. A minority with megaphones get media coverage

By "loudmouths", do you mean too loud for your comfort level?

Anyone who gives Putin a pass for murdering his neighbors, stealing their property and raping men, women and children are loudmouths.

What are your thoughts on the FBI, ATF, and US Army Special operators who attacked and burned down a large building with 70-something women and children in it, here in Texas?

"""Anyone who gives Putin a pass for murdering his neighbors, stealing their property and raping men, women and children are loudmouths""""   how about the civilians we killed in Iraq?    there is a lot of blame to go around from the superpowers 'playing' war around the globe....
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's kind of like paying an arsonist to burn down one of your own uninsured rental properties to get rid of the tenants. Then reassuring yourself that it's only ten bucks for the gasoline.

At this point it either delusion or malicious deception to pretend that the weapons are the only costs. The rebuilding is the expensive thing here. Then this idea that Congress is suddenly going to start cutting other programs like welfare or something to pay for it all because "there's plenty of money!".  It's just laughable and needs to be mocked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Americans arent fighting the war.  Its sending material and intel.  All youre doing is projecting all your anger onto something that is fiscally a blip compared to the rest of the budget and other policies.  

It's kind of like paying an arsonist to burn down one of your own uninsured rental properties to get rid of the tenants. Then reassuring yourself that it's only ten bucks for the gasoline.

At this point it either delusion or malicious deception to pretend that the weapons are the only costs. The rebuilding is the expensive thing here. Then this idea that Congress is suddenly going to start cutting other programs like welfare or something to pay for it all because "there's plenty of money!".  It's just laughable and needs to be mocked.
I'm sorry you are incapable of seeing the forest for the trees. Ukraine is nothing more than a blip in the budget.  100 billion is 1/60th of the 6 trillion dollar budget.  Do you know math at all?  Welfare and entitlements are the large majority of all spending in the US at easily 55-60% of the US budget (3+ trillion).  So yes, all you're doing is projecting your anger.  You are doing exactly as the Dems do bitching and whining about how 'you don't think like me so what you're doing is malicious! Words I dont like are violence! Etc.'
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm against supplying and assisting Ukraine. How about we take care of our own country and borders. How about we don't create supply issues with our own military. We just fought in a shitty war for 20 years. Let us go a fucking fee years without more military conflicts.

Also I'm not convinced that Ukraine and our corrupt government didn't cover up a huge scandal involving the potato for brains and his incest coke head pedophile son.
I'm convinced that Ukraine is paying "the big guy" to fuck with our country and turn our country into a third world shit hole.

Whole thing stinks to high heaven.
View Quote

And what really stinks...  the mother fkker wont even wear a suit to show respect when he shows up to media and other countries asking for OUR GODAMN MONEY
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

All Ukraine is to the Western elite and politicians is one big money washing operation...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I oppose it because Democrats, their foreign policy advisors and their hedge fund masters got Ukraine into it.  I'd like to see relief for the Ukrainians but I'm not willing to let our shitheels off the hook or let them deflect from the simple fact they caused this going back to the 90's.

All Ukraine is to the Western elite and politicians is one big money washing operation...
The govt that was backed by Russia and used Russian oil money to pay the Bidens has been gone for 9 years.

Are you trying to say that they deserve to be slaughtered because of a RUSSIAN PUPPET govt almost a decade ago?

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not sure who you are referencing?  But I've never said they would invade mainland Europe.  That's not even something I consider plausible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both.  It's like spending $10 today to save $100 tomorrow.  That's the beauty of proxy wars.
Its spending 10 dollars today to save 1000 American lives later.

I don't believe that. Russia hasn't been a threat to us since the end of the Cold War. I would even argue that they weren't a credible threat during the Cold War.

The guy is delusional...  Putin does NOT want to use Ukraine to like invade mainland Europe LOL...   do not engage with the guy in debate... these type of guys are useless...

Not sure who you are referencing?  But I've never said they would invade mainland Europe.  That's not even something I consider plausible.

Putin is literally embroiled in an invasion of mainland Europe... JFC...

Putin has also stated he wants to take Poland back, leaked plans of invading Moldova, via Transnistria, and on and on.

I wonder if this is how bad the isolationists were in 1939. 'NO HELP! WE CANT BE SEEN AS HELPING GERMANY AND RUSSIAS ENEMY!'
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The govt that was backed by Russia and used Russian oil money to pay the Bidens has been gone for 9 years.

Are you trying to say that they deserve to be slaughtered because of a RUSSIAN PUPPET govt almost a decade ago?

View Quote

This post brought to you by MSNBC
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I oppose it because Democrats, their foreign policy advisors and their hedge fund masters got Ukraine into it.  I'd like to see relief for the Ukrainians but I'm not willing to let our shitheels off the hook or let them deflect from the simple fact they caused this going back to the 90's.

There are 1000's of people, some innocent, being murdered in Mexico...   you want to do a proxy there too?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never seen ONE post in favor of russia. Odd that they seem to be everywhere but only a certain faction of people see them?

There was 1 dude that actually had RUS as his location. IIRC he said he lived there, was married to a Russian national. He was pretty pro Russian. That's about all I can think of.

There were a few that did claim to be somewhat pro russia but I think that was just because they were poking the uke boyz.

Lol.

https://i.imgur.com/MfSz3wY.jpeg
Almost all the 'I HATE EVERYBODY' types were cheering Russia on at the start.  When it was obvious Russia couldn't do it quickly they switched to 'yea, but Russia will win so we shouldn't help.'  From there it has turned into the angry indifference.

Oddly, a lot of those people supported Trump training UKR forces and giving them weapons.  They even complained about how UKR asnt getting weapons from Obama.  Strange cognitive dissonance that is.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I think it is quite possible that the US, Ukraine and Russia are all in this together.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think it is quite possible that the US, Ukraine and Russia are all in this together.

View Quote

Oh it wouldn't surprise me
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Almost all the 'I HATE EVERYBODY' types were cheering Russia on at the start.  When it was obvious Russia couldn't do it quickly they switched to 'yea, but Russia will win so we shouldn't help.'  From there it has turned into the angry indifference.

Oddly, a lot of those people supported Trump training UKR forces and giving them weapons.  They even complained about how UKR asnt getting weapons from Obama.  Strange cognitive dissonance that is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never seen ONE post in favor of russia. Odd that they seem to be everywhere but only a certain faction of people see them?

There was 1 dude that actually had RUS as his location. IIRC he said he lived there, was married to a Russian national. He was pretty pro Russian. That's about all I can think of.

There were a few that did claim to be somewhat pro russia but I think that was just because they were poking the uke boyz.

Lol.

Nobody is 'cheering' Russia on...  99% of the naysayers don't want anything to do with either nation... you have been conditioned via media to think in false logic that---->   IF one does not support the backing of Ukraine = they are a Russian bot and want Putin to win
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm sorry you are incapable of seeing the forest for the trees. Ukraine is nothing more than a blip in the budget.  100 billion is 1/60th of the 6 trillion dollar budget.  Do you know math at all?  Welfare and entitlements are the large majority of all spending in the US at easily 55-60% of the US budget (3+ trillion).  So yes, all you're doing is projecting your anger.  You are doing exactly as the Dems do bitching and whining about how 'you don't think like me so what you're doing is malicious! Words I dont like are violence! Etc.'
View Quote

You're a riot.  Still sticking to the "It's just $100 billion, man.  It's cheap!" narrative, while ignoring the very core of what I posted.  Once again, because I'm supposedly the one who's dense and can't math, it's not about the cost of the weapons. It's about the reconstruction costs of Ukraine.  Even if the conflict ended right now at this moment, it's going to cost us a trillion dollars.  At least.  If you believe in the conflict, just be honest about the costs.  It's simple and I can accept a good argument as long as it's in good faith.

Odd too that you insist on portraying me as angry.  I wish things were different, and I'll take a small amount of time of my day to sit here and bicker on the internet, but I'm not angry.  Life's too short to be angry at things I can't control.

If you genuinely can't get your head around it, don't worry.  You're not alone.  I'm sure we agree on most everything else.  We are here, after all.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Some social conservatives might support it, zero fiscal conservatives do.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

No this is your pathetic attempt at coping. Keep watching the corporate press and believing the propaganda you swore to yourself you'd never believe.
Congrats, you're on the same side as Rachel Maddow.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

A minority?  Not even close the only people brainwashed into pro wasting money on Europe's problem  are Democrats who will follow Biden down the Rd to ruin and neocons.  People who listen to CNN and MSNBC and don't think for themselves.  I talk to people every day . Not gd shut ins and they are all conservative and all against the war. Again these are people that pay payroll taxes and have businesses and families.  There is no upside in this cluster fuck . Any threat Russia was against the US will remain . Europe who could articulate a threat is dragging their feet.  They could handle it but why should they ? The corrupt and Delusional thinking of the US will handle it for them.

Carmels pic

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494680/EC27672B-A5F0-4739-AB8C-49546E85B622_jpe-2694999.JPG

View Quote

Russia targets the left and the right with propaganda.  It's one of the very few things Russia remains good at doing.

An upside in this cluster fuck in bleeding Russia white and turning it into a political pariah, for pennies on the dollar, so that it doesn't have the ability to project power past its borders for the foreseeable future.  The US is using this as an opportunity to offload a bunch of older tech that we would have decommissioned at some point and allowing that gear to do what it was intended to do, kill Soviets in Europe.

Another upside in this cluster fuck is pushing back against the idea the anyone with Nukes can cow the West into getting their way.  Backing down to a bully has never, ever worked.  China is taking notes and is also losing its most powerful political and military ally.  

I'll throw out another upside.  Our MIC is looking pretty good and Russia's is looking pretty bad.  Take HIMARS, for example.  Russia has no answer for our 90s tech.  Orders are through the roof.  Ukraine has become a proving ground for Western equipment and is creating demand for American production, and jobs.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some social conservatives might support it, zero fiscal conservatives do.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

Inappropriate meme

Commenting on the Biden administration’s approach to the conflict in Ukraine, Trump earlier called for negotiating a peaceful end to it instead of sending millions of dollars worth of assistance to Kiev. Trump also warned that "we will end up in World War III" because of US actions.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-lawmaker-says-biden-call-trump-end-ukraine-war-rcna67732

https://tass.com/world/1567779
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No this is your pathetic attempt at coping. Keep watching the corporate press and believing the propaganda you swore to yourself you'd never believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a side note, isn't it funny how media sources only post or allowed to be posted small battle wins or engagements of Ukraine and there is almost literally NO media out there, at least in mainstream or semi-mainstream of Russia engagement wins..  they are out there and you have to look for it ( I have found some good sources of un-bias combat footage)

They want us to think that our money is 'working'
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm against supplying and assisting Ukraine. How about we take care of our own country and borders. How about we don't create supply issues with our own military. We just fought in a shitty war for 20 years. Let us go a fucking fee years without more military conflicts.

Also I'm not convinced that Ukraine and our corrupt government didn't cover up a huge scandal involving the potato for brains and his incest coke head pedophile son.
I'm convinced that Ukraine is paying "the big guy" to fuck with our country and turn our country into a third world shit hole.

Whole thing stinks to high heaven.
View Quote

I share your frustration about the lack of political will to secure our borders.  I fucking hate it.

That said, the US can easily afford to secure the border and also send military aid to Ukraine.  

Just to be clear, the US is not sending pallets of cash to Ukraine like FBHO was doing in Iran.

The overwhelming majority of our aid to Ukraine is actual gear and equipment.  The government measures the amount in $, and that number gets reported.

That gear and equipment will be replaced through new orders, some from international customers and some for the US military.  A lot of the stuff we are sending would have to be decommissioned at some point anyhow, which would also cost money.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:52:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

As a side note, isn't it funny how media sources only post or allowed to be posted small battle wins or engagements of Ukraine and there is almost literally NO media out there, at least in mainstream or semi-mainstream of Russia engagement wins..  they are out there and you have to look for it ( I have found some good sources of un-bias combat footage)

View Quote

I'm always interested in unbiased sources; could you please share them for the group?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don’t believe that. Russia hasn’t been a threat to us since the end of the Cold War. I would even argue that they weren’t a credible threat during the Cold War.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both.  It's like spending $10 today to save $100 tomorrow.  That's the beauty of proxy wars.
Its spending 10 dollars today to save 1000 American lives later.

I don’t believe that. Russia hasn’t been a threat to us since the end of the Cold War. I would even argue that they weren’t a credible threat during the Cold War.

Every day we see people posting examples of their incompetence.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Russian-tank-commander-takes-out-FIVE-of-his-own-men-using-turret-in-blundering-footage/5-2620910/?page=1
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, it is an interesting thing to note.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Is he?

The Russian invasion began February 24, 2022.  That particular video was uploaded 11 months ago.  Most of those clips are from years ago--yet the implication is that he was "rooting" for the Russian invasion, which is an obvious lie.  Of course, only an idiot would actually beleive that, and yet, here we are.  

The most curious quote, "Why wouldn't I be rooting for Russia", is a short snippet of dialoge with zero context  (rooting for Russia in what scenario?), and if you put your thinking cap on and actually look at the news headers for a sense of time and date, was actually lifted from around the time of the "impeachment" of Donald Trump in 2019, years before the Russian invasion.

Ask yourself this question--if the snippet of dilaogue is from two years before the Russian invasion even took place, what is Tucker Carlson exactly "rooting" for in that clip?

It IS true that Tucker Carlson is against American involvement in Ukraine--but when has he ever said that the Russian invasion is somehow "good" or "lawful" or even morally justified?

The people who made that video also claim that our southern border is secure, Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian disinformation operation, a man can have a baby, that all Trump supporters are Nazis, and that January 6th was as great a threat to national security than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.  Hopefully you understand that all of those are lies, and absurd lies.  Hopefully.  Yet they either believe them, or (worse yet) just pretend to believe them because it serves their interests.

Enjoy your new political bedfellows.  And when they get done doing to you what I think they're going to do to you, understand that I'm lauging at you, albeit laughing bitterly, and feel that you deserve every bit of it, because you're fucking stupid.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tucker is against american involvement cause he is "rooting for Russia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qM7jCtS8dA

Is he?

Of course it is a lie. They don’t want to look at the reality of the situation so the build a bunch of strawman arguments to knock down.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:00:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope, Ukraine Is Europes problem, not the American Taxpayers !
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukebros refuse to accept America uses propoganda.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's not what the pole right here said.  Or any pole I have seen.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I share your frustration about the lack of political will to secure our borders.  I fucking hate it.

That said, the US can easily afford to secure the border and also send military aid to Ukraine.  

Just to be clear, the US is not sending pallets of cash to Ukraine like FBHO was doing in Iran.

The overwhelming majority of our aid to Ukraine is actual gear and equipment.  The government measures the amount in $, and that number gets reported.

That gear and equipment will be replaced through new orders, some from international customers and some for the US military.  A lot of the stuff we are sending would have to be decommissioned at some point anyhow, which would also cost money.
View Quote

It's not our fight, shouldn't be our proxy war. This path just leads us to boots on the ground. We aren't the world police nor are we the worlds military. I bet if you look it up, the U.S. is supplying Ukraine more than any other country. I don't care if its older supplies. It's never going to be enough and our "leadership" will never put their foot down.

But lets blindly follow the asshole leader of Ukraine who plays the piano with his dick.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Anyone who gives Putin a pass for murdering his neighbors, stealing their property and raping men, women and children are loudmouths.
View Quote

So you are all for invading half of Africa too then?  How about China or NK?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Lets put America first
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Also like how they rave about how “based” Poland is but ignore how the Poles have done everything they could to support the Jooooo Globohomo Ukraine short of direct military intervention.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Correct, don’t oppose it but don’t want to fund it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Failed starting premise. Conservatives don’t oppose it.

Correct, don’t oppose it but don’t want to fund it.

This.  I'm all for sending intelligence and maybe some outdated weaponry.  We can send all the shit we seize from Iran shipments.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or Mexico?  Let's really get after it if we wanna save humanity.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Inappropriate meme

Commenting on the Biden administration's approach to the conflict in Ukraine, Trump earlier called for negotiating a peaceful end to it instead of sending millions of dollars worth of assistance to Kiev. Trump also warned that "we will end up in World War III" because of US actions.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-lawmaker-says-biden-call-trump-end-ukraine-war-rcna67732

https://tass.com/world/1567779
View Quote
What exactly are Trumps proposals for "peace"? He never said anything specific, or even general. Just blowing out hot air.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What exactly are Trumps proposals for "peace"? He never said anything specific, or even general. Just blowing out hot air.
View Quote

Well, the Russian's never invaded under Trump.  Not so with the stooge in the White House now.

I doubt they'd have invaded if Trump won as well.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#42]
I would rather get our own shit squared away before engaging in proxy wars.  For whatever reason.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

He never does on any issue.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well, the Russian's never invaded under Trump.  Not so with the stooge in the White House now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I doubt also. The only wild card is if Putin calculated he couldn't wait 4 more years because he had goals after Ukraine. He is getting up there in age.

That still doesn't answer my question of what are your peace proposals Mr Trump?
"I will say this: Even now, despite tremendous loss of lives and destruction of much of that country, I would have a peace deal negotiated within 24 hours. You could make a peace deal, you could make a deal for both, right now, 24 hours."

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Why are those adamant of rushing to the aid of an Ukraine not equally as vocal about rushing to arm the South Americans who are invading our southern border supposedly due to the oppressive regimes in their home countries?
View Quote

Have you ever been south of our border?       It’s full of Poverty and crime.  
The immigrants are coming here for Economic reasons.     We shouldn’t be allowing it, but don’t conflate, Why they are coming.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:31:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of Course you do.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be stupid to show his hand at this point. Trump had the best foreign policy since Reagan, it is foolish to discount him.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The immigrants are coming here for Economic reasons.     We shouldn’t be allowing it, but don’t conflate, Why they are coming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are being organized to come by the same people that organized the anti-Russian activities in Ukraine for more than a decade. Soros and his ilk.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Zelensky is now demanding that we nuke Russia, and then ask Russia to not send nukes in response....

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Ukraine became a key power base for the Deep State. One of the more serious cases of Ukraine acting as a proxy for the Deep State was in regards to the Deep State biolabs placed in Ukraine. These were first set up by a pact promoted by Senators Lugar and Obama in 2005.

Ukraine Bioweapons Labs

These US funded Ukraine biolabs were of an extremely sensitive nature. It was the exposure of this Deep State initiative by Trump that greatly concerned Biden, Obama's point man for Ukraine. Directly after Trump's election, Biden called Poroshenko.

Biden Covering Biolab Deep State Funding

The PrivatBank that Biden was calling on Poroshenko to close was used as a main conduit for the Biden Crime Family for Ukraine ventures money laundering and was a conduit for funding of the biolabs. PrivatBank was owned by oligarch Kolomoyskyi

Almost simultaneous with the recent raid on Biden's residence in Rehoboth Delaware, Kolomoyskyi was raided in Ukraine. The Deep State sees the imminent fall of the Biden Crime Family and wants to thoroughly sanitize and whitewash all of Biden's records. As well, the Deep State wants to cover their tracks in Ukraine as the Russians are intent on exposing all aspects of the Ukraine biolabs.

Finally, there remains a potential bombshell which the Deep State is terrified of being revealed in the upcoming Washington Purge Trials, the links between the Ukraine biolabs and C19 gain of function research.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top