Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The issue with this is that appeasement doesn’t fucking work. We tried it in WWII. All it does is embolden jackasses to push for more. You do what needs to be done now, with proxies so you don’t have to go toe to toe with them directly later on, which would carry a much greater chance of world war and or nukes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“For us, the greatest stake in this Russia-Ukraine war is not who ends up in control of Luhansk, Donetsk or Kherson, but that we not be drawn into a military conflict that would put us on the escalator to a war with Russia, a world war and perhaps a nuclear war.

The issue with this is that appeasement doesn’t fucking work. We tried it in WWII. All it does is embolden jackasses to push for more. You do what needs to be done now, with proxies so you don’t have to go toe to toe with them directly later on, which would carry a much greater chance of world war and or nukes.

The Russian military is a joke and is no threat to anyone more than a stone’s throw from their border. They were running out of gas and their tires were cracking on their thrust to Kiev.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Get both.  It’s like spending $10 today to save spend $100 tomorrow.  That’s the beauty of proxy wars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This conservative doesn't.
Some social conservatives might support it, zero fiscal conservatives do.

Get both.  It’s like spending $10 today to save spend $100 tomorrow.  That’s the beauty of proxy wars.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:52:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hear ya.  This is the tip of the $iceberg$.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The weapons we are sending are chump change compared to the eventual rebuilding costs. Funny how folks just pretend the costs will stop when the the Ukrainians "win".
I hear ya.  This is the tip of the $iceberg$.

All to be funneled to European leaders' friends' pockets.

The US should stay out of the rebuilding. Private companies can do what they want, but the tax payers should not spend a penny to rebuild. Russia should pay and may the Europeans for letting Russia do it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Please.  Share with us the citations of your scholarship.
View Quote

found one
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck Ukraine. And Fuck Russia, too. I care about my Nation and my border.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Because Conservatives are traditionally anti-war except in defense, actual defense...
but thanks to the assholes known as Rockefellers, Bush's and various other NeoCons, Republican party became the war party....

And why wouldn't i oppose war in Ukraine? Globo cop was the most retarded thing we ever did as a nation, after federal reserve and mass open door immigration

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Did you read your own link?

Boris Grozovski, a Russian economics expert from the Wilson Center think tank, told Newsweek the most interesting aspect of the IMF forecast was its estimate of 0.3 percent GDP growth for Russia this year, compared with Moscow's prediction of a 0.8 percent decline. (A negative GDP growth as predicted by Moscow is BETTER than we'll be doing????  And it's in Moscow's interest to inflate their numbers!)

"In 2022, the economic downturn wasn't as severe as expected, however it will be more prolonged," he said. "Actually, the economic dynamics in 2023 will depend on the course of the war, sanctions and oil prices.

"It seems to me that it is impossible to give a clear forecast for 2023 for now, but the decline of the economy by 1 to 2 percent, given the possible continuation of mobilization in Russia, seems more likely than economic growth.

"I think 2024 is too far from now," he added.

The IMFs "S"WAGs for GDP growth in 2022, 2023, and 2024 are:
Ru: -2.2% +0.3% +2.1%
US: +2.0% +1.4% +1.0%
A few seconds with a calculator shows a net gain in GDP over those three years of 0.15% for Russia and 4.6% for the US.  I'll stay here.

If that plan is such a great idea then they should have done that without the war and sanctions.  They would get the benefits without the costs of sanctions so why didn't they?  Because it's a stupid idea.
View Quote

I'll be staying here too.  Not sure why you would assume I (or any of us on this board) would want to move to Russia.  But let's talk about your reply here.

It's funny how you frame a loss of GDP for the US as some sort of win.  Almost seems like the Biden philosophy of economics.  I can recall how our "leadership" claimed that the actions they took, the ones currently tanking our own country's economy along with Europe, would decimate Russia and bring her to her knees.  That they would be economically devastated and unable to continue to prosecute their war.  Remember that?  Pepperidge Farm remembers.  Looks like in these models the US is the only place that continues to fall and doesn't recover as the others do.  That's a bad thing, not a good thing.

Sure seems like we are the ones under sanctions now.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The article is also pointing out that it depends on the course of the war.  I agree.  

1) Assuming the war continues and we drip feed weapons to Ukraine.  The rebuilding costs skyrocket (already going to be over 1T), lots more people die, US continues to bleed economically and divide politically.

2) We go all in with NATO, defeat the Russian Army, topple Russia's government, and install a pro-western democracy.  How did we avoid nuclear confrontation in there?  Aha, we likely didn't.  Let's say we DID though!  How much will it cost to rebuild Ukraine AND Russia?  How much will it cost to occupy Russia and prevent a worse leader than Putin from taking power?  Rebuilding Ukraine will be cheap in comparison.  How can I not envision a dog chasing a car here....  If the dog catches the car, it gets even worse.  

Remember this Powell guy?  I do.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://donsurber.substack.com/p/why-conservatives-oppose-the-war?publication_id=1115457&post_id=99216794&isFreemail=true

Patrick Buchanan has retired at 84 after a long and influential career as a writer, TV commentator and presidential advisor (Nixon, Ford and Reagan). He saw through George H.W. Bush and later opposed the Gulf War. He opposes the blank check Washington has given Zelensky in this war.

“For us, the greatest stake in this Russia-Ukraine war is not who ends up in control of Luhansk, Donetsk or Kherson, but that we not be drawn into a military conflict that would put us on the escalator to a war with Russia, a world war and perhaps a nuclear war.
View Quote

I got banned off of the Ukraine thread here back in the day for not taking a side but for just stating facts that later came out, even in mainstream media... and just for questioning the massive blind support....  I wonder how the mod who banned me feels now?    WHERE YOU ARE MR MOD WHO BANNED ME....  what do you have to say for yourself now that a lot of sh1t has come to light?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fuck Ukraine. And Fuck Russia, too. I care about my Nation and my border.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Mostly because they think Zelensky is the same Russian puppet funneling money to Hunter and Joe even though that was 2 govts ago. Essentially, they see him as part of the plan to destroy their way of life.  Many started out at the beginning of the war openly cheering Russia on (even though its was Russian backed politicians and companies paying the Bidens) only to fall back into complete 'malicious indifference.'  They think its an either/or proposition to secure our border and provide weapons/equipment/intel to UKR. They look at money spent + equipment sent and ignore the other 5.5-5.8 trillion dollars of the federal budget.  The biggest reason is that conservatives are disenfranchised so any plays that cater to them are generally accepted with open arms not unlike the anti-nuke and other movements in the 80s and anti-war movement in the 60's.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Because Conservatives are traditionally anti-war except in defense, actual defense...
but thanks to the assholes known as Rockefellers, Bush's and various other NeoCons, Republican party became the war party....

And why wouldn't i oppose war in Ukraine? Globo cop was the most retarded thing we ever did as a nation, after federal reserve and mass open door immigration

View Quote
Is it conservative to be against OTHER countries being in a war?  Only a very fringe element of people want the U.S. to go full send and start killing Russians directly as a nation state.

I am 100% against the U.S. declaring war on Russia or sending troops.  I'm not concerned about sending weapons to Ukraine, we didn't open any canned sunshine when the USSR sent MIGs and SA-2s to Korea/Vietnam.  Likewise, the USSR didn't open any canned sunshine when we sent weapons to Afghanistan.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Some social conservatives might support it, zero fiscal conservatives do.
View Quote
You would think being fiscal conservatives they would be focusing on the Democrats doubling of the federal budget instead of the billions in weapons. We go through this every administration.  Always focusing on a few billion here and there while ignoring the trillions.  At this point the US gov budget could be cut 75-85% and still be able to quickly send the same amount of weapons, ammunition, and aid without any issues.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
America should not be involved. Let the commies fight the commies. And we worry about fixing our own shit.

The last time the US waited around and didnt even send weapons from the start it ended up losing 400+ thousand Americans to a war that could have been ended much much sooner.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Get both.  It's like spending $10 today to save $100 tomorrow.  That's the beauty of proxy wars.
View Quote
Its spending 10 dollars today to save 1000 American lives later.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Lol. Neocon war justification math is even shittier than the green agenda justification math.

Supporting the continued billions on this war and claiming to be fiscally conservative is about as valid as a natural born male claiming to be a woman. But definitions don't mean anything anymore, so you do you queen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both.  It's like spending $10 today to save $100 tomorrow.  That's the beauty of proxy wars.
Lol. Neocon war justification math is even shittier than the green agenda justification math.

Supporting the continued billions on this war and claiming to be fiscally conservative is about as valid as a natural born male claiming to be a woman. But definitions don't mean anything anymore, so you do you queen.
Americans arent fighting the war.  Its sending material and intel.  All youre doing is projecting all your anger onto something that is fiscally a blip compared to the rest of the budget and other policies.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There was 1 dude that actually had RUS as his location. IIRC he said he lived there, was married to a Russian national. He was pretty pro Russian. That's about all I can think of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never seen ONE post in favor of russia. Odd that they seem to be everywhere but only a certain faction of people see them?

There was 1 dude that actually had RUS as his location. IIRC he said he lived there, was married to a Russian national. He was pretty pro Russian. That's about all I can think of.

There were a few that did claim to be somewhat pro russia but I think that was just because they were poking the uke boyz.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#19]
something about staying out of Europe's wars and by those in the  proximity.... American blood shouldn't be so cheap
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I oppose it because Democrats, their foreign policy advisors and their hedge fund masters got Ukraine into it.  I’d like to see relief for the Ukrainians but I’m not willing to let our shitheels off the hook or let them deflect from the simple fact they caused this going back to the 90’s.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Americans arent fighting the war.  Its sending material and intel.  All youre doing is projecting all your anger onto something that is fiscally a blip compared to the rest of the budget and other policies.  
View Quote

It’s kind of like paying an arsonist to burn down one of your own uninsured rental properties to get rid of the tenants. Then reassuring yourself that it’s only ten bucks for the gasoline.

At this point it either delusion or malicious deception to pretend that the weapons are the only costs. The rebuilding is the expensive thing here. Then this idea that Congress is suddenly going to start cutting other programs like welfare or something to pay for it all because “there’s plenty of money!”.  It’s just laughable and needs to be mocked.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I oppose it because Democrats, their foreign policy advisors and their hedge fund masters got Ukraine into it.  I’d like to see relief for the Ukrainians but I’m not willing to let our shitheels off the hook or let them deflect from the simple fact they caused this going back to the 90’s.
View Quote

All Ukraine is to the Western elite and politicians is one big money washing operation...
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Money...
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t believe that. Russia hasn’t been a threat to us since the end of the Cold War. I would even argue that they weren’t a credible threat during the Cold War.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Correct, don’t oppose it but don’t want to fund it.
View Quote

TPNI.

Sure, I understand and support fending off an invading force. Our country should not be involved unless we are either being invaded or doing the invading.
We should not be funding any of it. If we have billions to send abroad, we are being taxed too much. Hint: WE FUCKING ARE TAXED TOO MUCH
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don’t believe that. Russia hasn’t been a threat to us since the end of the Cold War. I would even argue that they weren’t a credible threat during the Cold War.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy is delusional...  Putin does NOT want to use Ukraine to like invade mainland Europe LOL...   do not engage with the guy in debate... these type of guys are useless...
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The guy is delusional...  Putin does NOT want to use Ukraine to like invade mainland Europe LOL...   do not engage with the guy in debate... these type of guys are useless...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I’m sure they WANT to, they just don’t have the ability.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Failed starting premise. Conservatives don’t oppose it.
View Quote

Speak for yourself.

I'm very tired of being the world police, and paying for it.  

Soon, we'll not only need the mother and father of a household working full time to survive, but the children as well.  All while we thow our riches to dictators and corrupt beurocrats around the world.  And our veterans sleep on the streets.

I'm done with it.

We need to once again become isolationist and look out for ourselves.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Good point.

As far as GD , I think it’s hilarious that if you don’t support the war you’re a putin cocksucker .

However , supporting the war does NOT make you a Biden cocksucker .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s the moral packaging that makes me cringe.

If they said something like “we want to destroy as much infrastructure and kill as many people in Ukraine as possible so that our banking interests and defense interests can rape the place for the rest of the century” I wouldn’t balk nearly as much.

Good point.

As far as GD , I think it’s hilarious that if you don’t support the war you’re a putin cocksucker .

However , supporting the war does NOT make you a Biden cocksucker .

QFT

Somehow the only propaganda is Russian

There is zero US propaganda?!??!?

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#30]
It wouldn't be such an issue if we hadn't spent decades trying to justify defense spending as a counter to the Russian threat.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure who you are referencing?  But I’ve never said they would invade mainland Europe.  That’s not even something I consider plausible.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Speak for yourself.

Soon, we'll not only need the mother and father of a household working full time to survive, but the children as well.  All while we thow our riches to dictators and corrupt beurocrats around the world.  And our veterans sleep on the streets.

I'm done with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speak for yourself.

I'm done with it.

I know.. its getting old... and the people who support this BS need to write the checks to cover the revenue being spent on this bullsh1t
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many of us do.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Speak for yourself.

I'm done with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Failed starting premise. Conservatives don't oppose it.

Speak for yourself.

I'm done with it.

I think that's absolutely fine if its a consistent position.  At least in person, most of the people I know that are nominally on the right and opposed to supporting Ukraine were massive Iraq and Afghanistan hawks, and supported the all nature of deficit funding for the last 40 years.

In other words, they suddenly got "religion" over a fairly tiny expendure compared to what they tolerated and/or advocated for.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:22:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your operating theory pre-dates the issue of madmen with vast stockpiles of nuclear weapons and fails to tale that issue into account.

"We can't let them get away with the aggression or they will continue" is a great concept and generally true.....except nobody in history, ever, has had the issue of trying to apply that to a fiercely nationalistic country that has stockpiles of nuclear missiles and bombs, and may have the will to use them even if the result is a fantastically pyrrhic "victory".  

What this means is your position is simplistic on the surface, and inapplicable beyond that.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Location checks out
View Quote

Psyops work

Sound rebuttal/addressing of each point offered.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
We haven't given Ukraine a "blank check". We aren't sending pallets of cash like Obama sent to Iran. We're sending weapons from out stock and paying to replace those weapons.
View Quote

We have sent them so many 155mm arty rounds that it's going to take 5-8 years to catch up, ONCE we quit sending them!!!!  We are decapitating our own logistics tail.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
https://donsurber.substack.com/p/why-conservatives-oppose-the-war?publication_id=1115457&post_id=99216794&isFreemail=true

Patrick Buchanan has retired at 84 after a long and influential career as a writer, TV commentator and presidential advisor (Nixon, Ford and Reagan). He saw through George H.W. Bush and later opposed the Gulf War. He opposes the blank check Washington has given Zelensky in this war.

View Quote

Most Conservatives support Ukraine.

A minority of Conservatives are falling for anti-Ukraine disinformation and propaganda being pushed by Russia.

Russia is capitalizing on political fractures over the 2020 elections and anger within the right wing of the Republican Party to create anti-Ukrainian sentiment in those susceptible to it.

Tucker Carlson’s remaining audience is a prime example.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There were a few that did claim to be somewhat pro russia but I think that was just because they were poking the uke boyz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never seen ONE post in favor of russia. Odd that they seem to be everywhere but only a certain faction of people see them?

Lol.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Any time you find yourself on the same side of anything as George Soros you clearly have missed something important.
View Quote

Prime example of Russian disinformation.

How can you call yourself a Conservative if you support anything the left supports?

Replace Soros with FJB.  Same tactic applies.

Fact is, Conservatives don’t have to be against everything that Liberals are for.

We can find common ground.

Helping a neighboring democracy stand up to the Soviet Union is a great place to find common ground.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This too

Waiting to fight after Putin has Ukraine, half of Poland, the baltics, etc. is just dumb and more expensive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both.  It’s like spending $10 today to save $100 tomorrow.  That’s the beauty of proxy wars.

This too

Waiting to fight after Putin has Ukraine, half of Poland, the baltics, etc. is just dumb and more expensive.

Putin is not going to fucking invade Poland, Poland would fuck his shit up.  What is dumb is fighting the Russians by proxy in Ukraine and pushing the world toward nuclear war to "prevent" a theoretical Russian invasion of NATO countries that will NEVER happen in a million years.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Soo you're logic is give them to the Russians then?

If you are so scared of rebuilding cost... Why are you not supporting ending the war faster?

Why not crush Russia and make them pay reparations?

You do realize much of that "rebuilding money" is going to be loans, not free cash. And those loans are going to forever keep Ukraine's balls in a Wester Vice.

Kinda the point. Debt Slaves on a National Scale.
View Quote

So we are borrowing money to loan Ukraine? That seems like a crackhead plan to start.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Tucker is against american involvement cause he is "rooting for Russia"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qM7jCtS8dA
View Quote

Is he?

The Russian invasion began February 24, 2022.  That particular video was uploaded 11 months ago.  Most of those clips are from years ago--yet the implication is that he was "rooting" for the Russian invasion, which is an obvious lie.  Of course, only an idiot would actually beleive that, and yet, here we are.  

The most curious quote, "Why wouldn't I be rooting for Russia", is a short snippet of dialoge with zero context  (rooting for Russia in what scenario?), and if you put your thinking cap on and actually look at the news headers for a sense of time and date, was actually lifted from around the time of the "impeachment" of Donald Trump in 2019, years before the Russian invasion.

Ask yourself this question--if the snippet of dilaogue is from two years before the Russian invasion even took place, what is Tucker Carlson exactly "rooting" for in that clip?

It IS true that Tucker Carlson is against American involvement in Ukraine--but when has he ever said that the Russian invasion is somehow "good" or "lawful" or even morally justified?

But more to the point--the people who made that video clearly have an agenda.

What is that agenda and WHY is it their agenda?

The people who made that video also claim that our southern border is secure, Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian disinformation operation, a man can have a baby, that all Trump supporters are Nazis, and that January 6th was as great a threat to national security than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.  Hopefully you understand that all of those are lies, and absurd lies.  Hopefully.  Yet they either believe them, or (worse yet) just pretend to believe them because it serves their interests.

Enjoy your new political bedfellows.  And when they get done doing to you what I think they're going to do to you, understand that I'm lauging at you, albeit laughing bitterly, and feel that you deserve every bit of it, because you're fucking stupid.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

We were supporting Ukraine from day one. Foolish to think otherwise and without our support, putin would have beat Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After he couldn’t get through Ukraine before US support, right……

We were supporting Ukraine from day one. Foolish to think otherwise and without our support, putin would have beat Ukraine.

Correct.........and not because we are pro-Ukrainian people, culture, or Democracy.  It's because the Globalists as represented in the US by the Clinton/Obama/Soros team, recognized Ukraine as a puppet we could occupy and turn into an anvil upon which the US could beat Russia senseless politically and now militarily.  Given that Russia has done nothing to the US, it's just as wrong as Russia invading them in the first place.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
War is hell, I hope it ends soon for all soldiers involved, fuck the Russian government, but their 18 year olds can’t help where they were born or conscripted.
View Quote

The way i see it, too.

Plus, there are certain politicians and talking heads i use as an inverse weather vane. If they are for it, then i really need to lay a sceptical eye on it. Same ones were adamant that i and every US citizen "do our part" and allow ourselves to be injected with experimental medical products the last two years.

These same criminals were screaming false claims of "Russian collusion!" With Donald Trump just prior. Well, that has fleshed out to be total bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Speak for yourself.

I'm done with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speak for yourself.

I'm done with it.

I’d probably agree with you on much of this.

But we have one of this highest GDPs because we are not isolationist.

People want to shut it all down without thinking through the consequences.

There is not a get both, where we can be both isolationist and a wealthy nation where people enjoy the lifestyles they do now.

As far as wars, we’ve got drones and precision strikes.  So the veterans of the future are likely to be mostly computer geeks who were fighting behind a screen.  It’s not like we’re fighting hand to hand to take a piece of ground these days.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Most Conservatives support Ukraine.

A minority of Conservatives are falling for anti-Ukraine disinformation and propaganda being pushed by Russia.

Russia is capitalizing on political fractures over the 2020 elections and anger within the right wing of the Republican Party to create anti-Ukrainian sentiment in those susceptible to it.

Tucker Carlson’s remaining audience is a prime example.
View Quote

A minority?  Not even close the only people brainwashed into pro wasting money on Europe's problem  are Democrats who will follow Biden down the Rd to ruin and neocons.  People who listen to CNN and MSNBC and don't think for themselves.  I talk to people every day . Not gd shut ins and they are all conservative and all against the war. Again these are people that pay payroll taxes and have businesses and families.  There is no upside in this cluster fuck . Any threat Russia was against the US will remain . Europe who could articulate a threat is dragging their feet.  They could handle it but why should they ? The corrupt and Delusional thinking of the US will handle it for them.

Carmels pic

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Anyone who gives Putin a pass for murdering his neighbors, stealing their property and raping men, women and children are loudmouths.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most conservatives support Ukraine's war, only a handful of loudmouths object.

The same applies to the leftists. A minority with megaphones get media coverage

By "loudmouths", do you mean too loud for your comfort level?

Anyone who gives Putin a pass for murdering his neighbors, stealing their property and raping men, women and children are loudmouths.

What are your thoughts on the FBI, ATF, and US Army Special operators who attacked and burned down a large building with 70-something women and children in it, here in Texas?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't because I don't believe we can trust the chain of command.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm against supplying and assisting Ukraine. How about we take care of our own country and borders. How about we don't create supply issues with our own military. We just fought in a shitty war for 20 years. Let us go a fucking fee years without more military conflicts.

Also I'm not convinced that Ukraine and our corrupt government didn't cover up a huge scandal involving the potato for brains and his incest coke head pedophile son.
I'm convinced that Ukraine is paying "the big guy" to fuck with our country and turn our country into a third world shit hole.

Whole thing stinks to high heaven.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top