Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Logic.

You do not have it.
View Quote

So sorry for not falling for the trap of thinking everything the US Government does is bad and evil.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:55:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

George Washington was an isolationist. Check out the Proclamation of Neutrality from 1793. No matter what your view is of Ukraine, it’s an interesting moment in history and the debate it sparked at the time is still relevant today.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Name a single time isolationism has worked

George Washington was an isolationist. Check out the Proclamation of Neutrality from 1793. No matter what your view is of Ukraine, it’s an interesting moment in history and the debate it sparked at the time is still relevant today.

Ironically enough, I think neutrality would be great.

I’ve lived in countries that spent next to nothing on the military.  It’s great not having to spend that money. But they are wholly dependent on the largesse of allies to intervene when they need it.  It would never work for America.  There is no bigger, stronger ally we can depend on to step in and protect America.

Plus it goes against core American values such as independence and self reliance.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:55:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sad?   In what way?  As of today, the Good guys are winning.  

I’m Glad a lot of the bad guys and cowardly guys, outed themselves.    It makes things easier.
View Quote

That’s good. Hopefully your emotional state continues to be positive.

Maybe next time though try articulating a coherent argument instead of calling other members names.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:03:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Most conservatives support Ukraine's war, only a handful of loudmouths object.

The same applies to the leftists. A minority with megaphones get media coverage
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:03:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was time to throw commies from helicopters until commies started getting thrown from helicopters with a Democrat in the White House, then it was full in Q time again, along with "conservatives" who think a football player died of Covid vaccine. Then when he shows up it's a body double

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/550237/1671914691271161_png-2694580.JPG

Memes have to have an element of truth to them to be funny. That’s why the left can’t meme.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:03:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Failed starting premise. Conservatives don’t oppose it.
View Quote

I fucking do
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:03:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Welp, I oppose interventionalist military policy, welfare spending to countries and more deficit spending, instability in the oil market with Russia & spector of nuclear war.

The US dollar is on it's way out as world reserve currency and with it better living standards the longer Russia doesnt trade oil in dollars & setting up alternative currency trades. Cheap oil is going to China and India instead, making them economically stronger.

The US economy is shit and getting worse, and it's all many cuts to kill capitalism with war inflation progressing it faster.

As for Ukrainians, they'll mostly be wiped out in the process of this proxy war. Spending billions for Ukrainians to still not have a home. Still a loss. Rather have Ukraine getting to work in those fields and growing grain for export to keep food and cattle feed cheap.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:04:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:05:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It was time to throw commies from helicopters until commies started getting thrown from helicopters with a Democrat in the White House, then it was full in Q time again, along with "conservatives" who think a football player died of Covid vaccine. Then when he shows up it's a body double
View Quote

I am 100% in support of Ukraine defending its own borders. That’s not how it’s going down though.

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:07:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"We" collapsed the Soviet Union. Stop being scaredy cats. Russia is a shitty mobocracy that's a sad ghost of its former self.

But Putin will keep attacking the edges of Europe with his crap military until he's stopped. No one is going to send regular American forces there and Putin isn't going to commit suicide by using nuclear weapons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and your ilk haven't won a war in our lifetimes, and handed over millions of dollars of weapons to the Taliban.
We're not interested in foreign policy based entirely on these lies anymore.
"We" collapsed the Soviet Union. Stop being scaredy cats. Russia is a shitty mobocracy that's a sad ghost of its former self.

But Putin will keep attacking the edges of Europe with his crap military until he's stopped. No one is going to send regular American forces there and Putin isn't going to commit suicide by using nuclear weapons.

If all that is true, and I believe it is, why are we involved?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:09:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One of my favorite things is when all of the anti-Ukraine bots on here start crowing about the endless money we are sending Ukraine and saying stupid shit like its bankrupting this country and that we wont have money left over for (insert thing that has next to zero national support and isn't gonna be done anyway), all while ignoring the fucking trillions of dollars we have wasted on Iraq ($3 Trillion), Afghanistan ($2.3 Trillion), COVID PPP bailouts ($1 Trillion), COVID Relief CARES act ($2 Trillion), Bush tax cuts ($3.5 Trillion), Trump tax cuts ($2.3 Trillion), Biden's American rescue plan ($2 Trillion). . .

You'd think these people would be too busy bitching about the above things, and a million other things I didn't list, to have any time to worry about us sending some old military equipment to Ukraine.   Its almost like the price tag is just a convenient excuse for them . . . . . .
View Quote

Strawman much?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:11:54 AM EDT
[#12]
GW and the founders feared control from central banks. They tried to keep them out. It failed, just like  every other nation that has risen to measurable power has failed.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:13:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I’m Glad a lot of the bad guys and cowardly guys, outed themselves.    It makes things easier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Cowardice”

Sure.  Tell yourself that if it makes the sad feelings subside for a minute.

Cowardice is supplying a corrupt government with weapons to do our dirty work.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:14:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Most conservatives support Ukraine's war, only a handful of loudmouths object.

The same applies to the leftists. A minority with megaphones get media coverage
View Quote

Complete bullshit.

Plenty of solid conservatives do not support the US bankrolling Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:18:39 AM EDT
[#15]
We learn from our mistakes.  Cons supported afg and Iraq.  The endless war thing is over for me.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:20:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Anyone who gives Putin a pass for murdering his neighbors, stealing their property and raping men, women and children are loudmouths.
View Quote

I have never once heard anyone on ARF give Putin a pass.

Big difference between being apposed to spending billions on Ukraine vs giving Putin as pass.

You are gaslighting and being disingenuous and worse yet you know you are and continue anyway.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:24:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Big difference between being apposed to spending billions on Ukraine vs giving Putin as pass.

You are gaslighting and being disingenuous and worse yet you know you are and continue anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone who gives Putin a pass for murdering his neighbors, stealing their property and raping men, women and children are loudmouths.

That’s what they do.

A mod even called people against the Ukraine scam “Putin Cocksuckers”.

This whole thing is pretty eye opening.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:32:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s kind of binary:  Russia wins or Ukraine wins.

Sort of like Trump or Hillary.  

Anyone who didn’t vote for Trump was often told “sorry your girl lost”, because by not supporting Trump you were in a way indirectly supporting Hillary, even if you did not like her either.

That’s the problem with binary outcomes.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:35:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
“Conservatives” want to *conserve* America’s role as the dominant superpower across the globe, not concede or surrender our ability to shape the world in our favor to the Russians or Chinese.

Some of you are so fearful of labels that you lie to yourself about who and what you really are.
View Quote

Can anything domestically be conserved with America as the hegemon, with the ruling class we have?

It would seem impossible that anyone could "take back America" or whatever other tricorn hat fantasy with those people and their worldview running the show?

What they (broadly) want is anathema to the average conservative, and based on the track record of the past hundred years, they will get what they want.

I.e. hegemon of the world wants mass immigration/open borders for itself, transgender everything, near endless racial strife, etc, etc and somehow the GOP(??) will stop it?

If it's "yeah we're getting all that stuff and more, but the other world is worse", that's an honest answer. Possible that I'm missing something else, but it seems straightforward

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:38:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It’s kind of binary:  Russia wins or Ukraine wins.

Sort of like Trump or Hillary.  

Anyone who didn’t vote for Trump was often told “sorry your girl lost”, because by not supporting Trump you were in a way indirectly supporting Hillary, even if you did not like her either.

That’s the problem with binary outcomes.
View Quote

That's exactly the problem.

By saying "No Money for Ukraine, let them collapse" you are defaulting to "Give Putin whatever he wants".

It's like finding out your neighbor is getting beaten and raped and not wanting to let her borrow your Hipoint because she cheated on her taxes one time and you know the cops won't give you back the Hipoint afterwards.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 3:38:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

THIS.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:16:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
False.  Conservatives oppose Russia's war in Ukraine.

Quoted:
Okay so just to be clear: Russia is an Unstoppable Military Juggernaut in this thread?
Russia IS stoppable.  That's the entire fucking point.  They were stoppable in Chechnya, Georgia, and Transnistria.  They are stoppable right now in Ukraine.  They will be stoppable the next time they try to take a chunk out of their neighbors.  The smaller they are (population in their control, natural resources in their control, etc.) the more stoppable they are.

Quoted:
People of ARF fully support the war in Ukraine while showing major distrust in the Government that promotes it.
The cognitive dissonance is strong in GD.
You only perceive cognitive dissonance because your premises are wrong.  You assume Biden & company are driving "the current thing", but the current thing is driving Biden and & co.  The latest and best example is the Abrams: enough to win the war should have been provided years ago, but Biden announced a token amount to be delivered in another year.  Does that sound like someone who supports Ukraine or someone who supports Russia but can't admit it?

Quoted:
There it is again. Not attacking you, but it’s just a bit dishonest here. At Davos Larry Fink and the other fun participants estimated the rebuilding of Ukraine to cost 750 billion. We all know how gov contract construction goes, so it’s going to easily go over a trillion in a best case. Add in bribes and theft and there is no telling how high it could go.
And this is one more reason why I despise Biden.  The longer he delays and limits the weapons Ukraine needs the greater the rebuilding costs and the greater the opportunity for China to buy influence in Ukraine.

Quoted:
Crush Russia?  And my logic is the one getting mocked....  
We aren't going to crush Russia, my dude.  Russia is soon to be doing better economically than ANY of the cheerleaders said they would be at this point.  That's not my opinion, there's actual data out on it.  Our sanctions and 4d economic warfare have hurt us and our allies more than Russia.  China buys the energy products, the Chinese make stuff using the energy products, they ship the stuff they make to us and the rest of the world using the discounted energy products to power the ships, and then people pat themselves on the back like a purple haired leftist housewife who pretends her electric car didn't require slave cobalt to be built.
Did you read your own link?

Boris Grozovski, a Russian economics expert from the Wilson Center think tank, told Newsweek the most interesting aspect of the IMF forecast was its estimate of 0.3 percent GDP growth for Russia this year, compared with Moscow's prediction of a 0.8 percent decline. (A negative GDP growth as predicted by Moscow is BETTER than we'll be doing????  And it's in Moscow's interest to inflate their numbers!)

"In 2022, the economic downturn wasn't as severe as expected, however it will be more prolonged," he said. "Actually, the economic dynamics in 2023 will depend on the course of the war, sanctions and oil prices.

"It seems to me that it is impossible to give a clear forecast for 2023 for now, but the decline of the economy by 1 to 2 percent, given the possible continuation of mobilization in Russia, seems more likely than economic growth.

"I think 2024 is too far from now," he added.

The IMFs "S"WAGs for GDP growth in 2022, 2023, and 2024 are:
Ru: -2.2% +0.3% +2.1%
US: +2.0% +1.4% +1.0%
A few seconds with a calculator shows a net gain in GDP over those three years of 0.15% for Russia and 4.6% for the US.  I'll stay here.

If that plan is such a great idea then they should have done that without the war and sanctions.  They would get the benefits without the costs of sanctions so why didn't they?  Because it's a stupid idea.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:22:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I dont care

Fuck Putin more than Fuck Zelensky.

Putin's actions cost the lives of hundreds of thousands. 10,000 non-combatants massacred in Bucha. I am ok with letting Ukrainians kill as many Russians as possible. I hope they both go to shit, but Russia first. We should have ended the Russian threat in 45.

Just don't send American forces to fight.

AND NO GOD DAMN NATION BUILDING OR SPREADING DEMOCRACY.

After the war, let Europe clean it up.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:26:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Either keep out of it or bomb the snot out of Russia.
Just don’t send money.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:32:15 AM EDT
[#25]
It’s the moral packaging that makes me cringe.

If they said something like “we want to destroy as much infrastructure and kill as many people in Ukraine as possible so that our banking interests and defense interests can rape the place for the rest of the century” I wouldn’t balk nearly as much.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:38:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If they said something like “we want to destroy as much infrastructure and kill as many people in Ukraine as possible so that our banking interests and defense interests can rape the place for the rest of the century” I wouldn’t balk nearly as much.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:41:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good point.

As far as GD , I think it’s hilarious that if you don’t support the war you’re a putin cocksucker .

However , supporting the war does NOT make you a Biden cocksucker .

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
One of my favorite things is when all of the anti-Ukraine bots on here start crowing about the endless money we are sending Ukraine and saying stupid shit like its bankrupting this country and that we wont have money left over for (insert thing that has next to zero national support and isn't gonna be done anyway), all while ignoring the fucking trillions of dollars we have wasted on Iraq ($3 Trillion), Afghanistan ($2.3 Trillion), COVID PPP bailouts ($1 Trillion), COVID Relief CARES act ($2 Trillion), Bush tax cuts ($3.5 Trillion), Trump tax cuts ($2.3 Trillion), Biden's American rescue plan ($2 Trillion). . .

You'd think these people would be too busy bitching about the above things, and a million other things I didn't list, to have any time to worry about us sending some old military equipment to Ukraine.   Its almost like the price tag is just a convenient excuse for them . . . . . .
View Quote

Are you fucking dense? We HAVE bitched about those things (AGH being tolerable for a while). This is just the next in line of wasteful spending set to throw another nail in our coffin. Dump our oil, dump our weapons supply, dump our dollar, get fucked by anyone willing to take a shot.
You really do just see our debt as some number on a board, not real money don’t you?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:59:25 AM EDT
[#29]
IMO a lot of conservatives that oppose aid to Ukraine do so because of Biden.

And can you really blame them? Biden stole the fucking election. He fucked up Afghanistan. He has fucked up our economy. He has fucked up our foreign policy for the most part. But, conservatives are supposed to trust this piece of shit, in this instance? Our participation in Ukraine, that's the 1 thing he wont fuck up?

I think aid is the right thing for the US to do. I believe it is in our best interest to oppose Russian agression. Just wish someone else was at the helm.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:07:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We can't afford border security.
We can't afford security for our schools.
Hell, we can't afford to maintain basic infrastructure.

But we can somehow afford endless foreign conflicts.
I don't have a dog in the Russia-Ukraine fight. Until we get serious about America First, I find it hard to give a shit.
View Quote

I really couldn't have said it better.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:08:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So sorry for not falling for the trap of thinking everything the US Government does is bad and evil.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Logic.

You do not have it.

So you think covid is the pandemic (after our leaders said they wouldn’t take the shot)? Think going 5-10 over speed limit will kill you (while cities burned and law stood by)? Guns are a problem (yet those in power are surrounded by them)? You making/ spending too much money is unhealthy for our country (while they live in mansions and have servants)? Would you say you align more with the .gov thinking or against?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:11:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never seen ONE post in favor of russia. Odd that they seem to be everywhere but only a certain faction of people see them?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:11:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:12:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Failed definition.  Conservatives do oppose it.  Neo-conservatives don't oppose it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That is Putin's own words.  He has wanted to rebuild the USSR for 2 decades.
View Quote

Please.  Share with us the citations of your scholarship.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We learn from our mistakes.  Cons supported afg and Iraq.  The endless war thing is over for me.
View Quote

And there is another pretty valid reason to be against US involvement. After being at war over 20 years, thousands of American lives, trillions of dollars. We created a client state for Iran, and liberated Afghanistan from the Taliban to hand it over to the Taliban.

What makes anyone think that ultimately we will not fuck up things in Ukraine as well? Is it our past performance?

IMO it is worth the risk. Beyond talk of neon in Ukraine, oil and gas, whatever. They produce a significant amount of food for the world, mostly the middle east. Instability in the food supply for the middle east can lead to political instability in the middle east. That is a direct threat to the US.

I just pray Joe Biden doesn't fuck this up too.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:32:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I have never seen ONE post in favor of russia. Odd that they seem to be everywhere but only a certain faction of people see them?
View Quote

There was 1 dude that actually had RUS as his location. IIRC he said he lived there, was married to a Russian national. He was pretty pro Russian. That's about all I can think of.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Same argument erupted about "saving" Nationalist China.

Those who opposed the endless and massive military aid/financial assistance to a similarly lionized Chaing Kai-shek were dupes of an "international communist conspriracy to take over the whole wide world" by America's internationalists.

As the Kuomintang's military continued to badly falter, there were plenty of advocates for sending American infantry troops and air cover into Nationalist China to "save" it.

Should a similiar situation develop in Ukraine is there any doubt what American internationalists, now heralded  as "great conservatives", such as John Bolton and flimsy Lindsey Graham will demand?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:52:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Except you are wrong.

We can afford boarder security.

We can afford school security and education reform.

We can afford infrastructure...

Your Government chooses not to...

We have a $5T budget. Ukraine on the high side is $100B. It's a rounding error and it's cost is not impacting any "conservative objective".

This is an idiotic hill to die on for "fiscal conservation"..
View Quote
The $113 billion has been appropriated over 2 different FY, so a proper comparison is 2 FY budgets.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This never would have happened under Trump. Ever.

View Quote
Very possible. The only thing hard to calculate is if Putin couldn't wait 4 more years, since he is getting up in age and still had goals after Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Failed starting premise. Conservatives don't oppose it.
Conservatives as a group do. NeoCons don't.

https://www.newsweek.com/real-conservatives-are-anti-war-ukraine-exposing-real-divide-gop-opinion-1673297
And the episode is exposing a story that we've been getting wrong for a while now: We've somehow convinced ourselves that it's conservatives who are the warmongers and liberals who love peace.

It's because of how our parties have shifted on the issue.

Yep. However, the mental gymnastics of the neo-cons isn’t surprising.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I am truly ashamed of the pro-Putin, former "Conservatives".  

Patrick Buchannon is old and decrepit.    He had a good run, but his time on this planet is Done.   Why would anyone care what he says?  

"Conservatives" without morality.    What are they conserving?    Nothing.    Better they should just say:   I admit I was wrong, on this one particular topic.    I reflexively formed my opinion based only on being contrary to Biden, and that was ignorant and reprehensible. For that, I am truly sorry"
View Quote
Id be curious if the F Ukraine conservatives are generally also the ones who were upset with RvW getting overturned "cause it will cost votes"
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The weapons we are sending are chump change compared to the eventual rebuilding costs. Funny how folks just pretend the costs will stop when the the Ukrainians "win".
View Quote
I hear ya.  This is the tip of the $iceberg$.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Oh ARE you.

Snort.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Tucker Carlson is against American involvement in Ukraine for the same reasons another lame Putin cocksucker, George Kennan (you know who that was, right?), was against eastward NATO expansion.  He believes that it will lead to direct military confrontation between the United States and Russia, which will inevitably escalate into a nuclear exchange--and for WHAT, exactly?

You might have realized (if you had bothered to look into it) that all of the architects of the Maidan Revolution (George Soros and Hillary Clinton's State Department, for example) loathe you, and are busily constructing a world which is in direct contrast with your own world view.

But you keep doing you.
View Quote
Tucker is against american involvement cause he is "rooting for Russia"

Tucker Carlson: Rootin' for Putin Supercut

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Good point.

As far as GD , I think it’s hilarious that if you don’t support the war you’re a putin cocksucker .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.

Well I am not even saying western interests owning Ukraine would be bad, assuming that the war ends in this decade. The Ukrainian people clearly cannot self govern. At this point I don’t think America can self govern. That’s the problem. This could be the end of civilization for a couple of thousand years because Biden and Pelosi types want to take everyone with them.

I mean they don’t know how chromosomes work and think that SUVs make the storm gods angry.

Our civilization has an industry to manufacture incinerators specifically for infants and pharmakeia to castrate children.

Stands to reason that our leaders will take us all with them if they can.

*l’m not conservative. I’m libertine.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Not supporting it.

I for one didn't hit delete in my brain on the years leading up to this war, and the countless reports of corruption, nazis, donbas region, etc in Ukraine.

That's the issue with people who think they are morally superior to others...they typically ignore anything that doesn't fall in line with their belief system, and revert to name calling when you don't fall in line.

Corrupt government A vs Corrupt government B doesn't = US involvement.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm pretty sure I qualify as a conservative, and I sure as hell oppose it!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:30:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The weapons we are sending are chump change compared to the eventual rebuilding costs. Funny how folks just pretend the costs will stop when the the Ukrainians "win".

The way you make money is to get ahead of the inevitable, and invest when there is blood in the street.

We are at that point this very moment.

In about 24 months, the conversation will be how to rebuild Ukraine.  The dollar value will be in the thousands of billions.  I plan on getting some of that.

I may create a LLC.  I will hire a transgender, gay, BIPOC, vet to be my president on the formation documents.  I will apply for USAID grant money.  My stated purpose will be to "assist under-served transgendered, gay, BIPOC, Ukrainian vets transition into green energy jobs".  I will ask for $5 million.  Of course, I won't have any program, any equipment, any employees.  I will just have PO box at a UPS store in Florida.  I will take the 5 million and buy common stock in big builders who will go into Ukraine and claim to build infrastructure.  Of course, just like in Iraq, nothing will be built but their revenue stream will drive their share price higher.  And that is how I will make serious money.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I oppose the war.

Russia needs to stop and get the fuck out of Ukraine.  Problem solved.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top