Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
He's doing our bidding by fighting a proxy war for us. Such things cost money and resources.

Link Posted: 1/31/2023 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fadedsun, your not really that impressive. Your BS meter is off the charts.  I assume you are trained in propaganda, disinformation, ie. Military Intel, or just a satisfied Ukraine Date customer?  Is that Uke p-tang really that good?

https://www.ukrainedate.com/
View Quote

Just someone who thinks "beyond the current thing".

A critical thinker, if you will.

Blind opposition to the "current thing" is just as bad as blindly supporting the current thing because it demonstrates a lack of intellect and foresight.

Link Posted: 1/31/2023 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Blind opposition to the "current thing" is just as bad as blindly supporting the current thing because it demonstrates a lack of intellect and foresight.

View Quote

So goes illusions of invulnerability and cognitive dissonance.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're all about the current thing. Ukraine seems to have overtaken your life, you need a hobby my man.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're all about the current thing. Ukraine seems to have overtaken your life, you need a hobby my man.
View Quote

He has a hobby. Trolling GD.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ll take that as no XOXO marked postcards showed up in your mailbox.

Instead of a full-blown member, Finland should ask to be a de facto member to NATO since it comes with a $100 billion courtship.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

True, but, doesn't come with NATO troops, or coverage under the US nuclear umbrella.

Thats a big reason I am against further NATO expansion. How many foreign cities do we have to treat if they were vaporized as if they were LA or NYC?
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Instead of a full-blown member, Finland should ask to be a de facto member to NATO since it comes with a $100 billion courtship.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

True, but, doesn't come with NATO troops, or coverage under the US nuclear umbrella.

Thats a big reason I am against further NATO expansion. How many foreign cities do we have to treat if they were vaporized as if they were LA or NYC?
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dude. You're in your 23 year of participation here. How is it possible that you haven't noticed that, in these second string, international pissing contests, GD generally sides against whomever our country is giving money and materiel to.
View Quote
you've got to admit, the amount of money is fucking mind boggling.  The odds that many of our own leaders are getting millions in kickbacks is about 99:1.
I hate everything about this, and it's all because of our own politicians, not because of Ukraine people who I do feel sorry for.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

He’s trained in disinformation, you can tell Military Intel a mile away.  He knew half this shit last week.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's a job, not a hobby.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:49:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

You bring up a good point.  If/when WWIII kick off, will we potentially see NATO troops in our various cities doing their masters bidding?  Would that possibly be a workaround for Posse Comitatus?  After all, the UN blue helmets are so 20th Century.

At the very least, those who think actual battles won’t cross into our borders during WWIII are in for a big surprise.  Then, Posse Comitatus really doesn’t matter, does it?
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:53:22 PM EDT
[#13]
If we can drag out the war in Ukraine for a decade or more, without taking in a bunch of shitbird refugees from their political set, and if $10-20 billion of that money isn't laundered back to the DNC, then it would be $100 Billion well spent.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#14]
A lot of money spent to learn Russia will never let a boarder country warm up to the west.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:57:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Everyone around him isn't the problem.  Just the noisy conspiratard wing of the conservative movement.   Which I'd estimate at maybe as much as 1/3.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or its like that old saying..."if everyone around you is the problem, maybe you're the problem"

Everyone around him isn't the problem.  Just the noisy conspiratard wing of the conservative movement.   Which I'd estimate at maybe as much as 1/3.

Wow

You just proved you are immune to propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Send him all the pistol braces since they are weapons of war
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 11:33:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Send him all the pistol braces since they are weapons of war
View Quote

Better yet send him all the leftists and neocons
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 11:43:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A lot of money spent to learn Russia will never let a boarder country warm up to the west.
View Quote

Just like we wouldn’t let Russia into Canada, Mexico, or…..Cuba.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 12:09:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Norway borders Russia and has been a NATO member since the founding of NATO.

Poland has bordered Russia for 30+ years and is in NATO.  

The Baltics and Finland all border Russia and are western aligned.  

Where are you guys getting the idea that countries bordering Russia can't be western aligned?  

Putin doesn't give a shit about Norway and Poland bordering Russia.  He just wants to repeat the 1918-20 playback of grabbing Ukraine's resources, both in terms of land and manufacturing capacity.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 12:12:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wow

You just proved you are immune to propaganda.
View Quote

"Why is there absolutely Zero footage of the War in Ukraine?"

lol
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 12:13:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Where are you guys getting the idea that countries bordering Russia can't be western aligned?  

Putin doesn't give a shit about Norway and Poland bordering Russia.  He just wants to repeat the 1918-20 playback of grabbing Ukraine's resources, both in terms of land and manufacturing capacity.
View Quote

You know exactly where they're getting the idea.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 12:16:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I assume those countries are next on their to-do list. Ukraine is low hanging fruit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 12:34:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 12:51:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Military aid doesn't equal membership in NATO.

Lots of people it seems like don't understand exactly what it takes to join NATO. It's a process that takes time, usually years. It has to be unanimous. There are lots of conditions, including, the country can not currently be involved in a border dispute.

Ukraine never started the process of joining. Ukraine was, and IMO, never going to get germany, probably france, maybe Hungary, to vote in their favor. It takes 1. Only 1 country to say no. The US can not force it through. We don't have a super vote to over ride anyone's veto.

Ukraine has been involved in a border dispute with Russia since 2014. Since 2014 they have been ineligible to join NATO. Had Putin been smart, for a little bit of money and low risk he could have kept up the low intensity conflict. The west for the most part didn't care.

No matter what, Ukraine was not joining NATO. After this invasion, idk. Maybe germany and france will come around? And they would have to kick Russia out first.
View Quote

We spent over two decades saying they “will become NATO members” while putting a foot on their foreheads.

They were bait. Now that we got what we wanted, cough up!

If we were really committed to stopping Russia 2014 Crimea was the opportunity.  This? This is just a proxy war of attrition.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 12:54:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We spent over two decades saying the “will become NATO members” while putting a foot on their foreheads.

They were bait. Now that we got what we wanted, cough up!
View Quote

True.  The Russians are essentially barbarians with almost no self control.

Stick a beautiful woman in front of them and of course they'll rape her.  Its really our fault for tempting them so.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:02:14 AM EDT
[#26]
What will be GD's reasoning for giving Alaska back?

"We shouldn't have bought it anyways, it's rightly Russia's"
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:04:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What will be GD's reasoning for giving Alaska back?

"We shouldn't have bought it anyways, it's rightly Russia's"
View Quote

The paperwork wasn't properly signed.

That's not a joke.   That's what Russian propagandists actually say.  

If it came to it (and it won't), that's what you'd hear regurgitated from the conspiratard wing.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:16:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lara Logan on the MSM reporting of Ukraine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gCJ0EfOGo09H/
View Quote

Interesting
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:19:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Why aren’t we sending troops yet? This is bullshit. Anything less than a full scale war is too little.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:24:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why aren’t we sending troops yet? This is bullshit. Anything less than a full scale war is too little.
View Quote

Do you actually want the US to directly intervene?    I don't think I've met anyone who actually wants that.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:28:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Do you actually want the US to directly intervene?    I don't think I've met anyone who actually wants that.
View Quote

There are some deep state fellating fools around here who want to see the world burn.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:28:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There are some deep state fellating fools around here who want to see the world burn.
View Quote

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:31:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know of someone(s)who does/do, and just wait, it will happen...

Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:34:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Interesting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lara Logan on the MSM reporting of Ukraine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gCJ0EfOGo09H/

Interesting

She’s 100% correct. Everything she said can be verified.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://i.etsystatic.com/25170813/r/il/27f8b5/3313432585/il_570xN.3313432585_fltl.jpg

View Quote

How else is he going to destroy the evidence of his involvement in the bioweapons labs?
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:45:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just let him stay distracted with the current thing. It’s much safer for any political protestors in DC if he’s focused on Ukraine and not them
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 1:46:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just let him stay distracted with the current thing. It’s much safer for any political protestors in DC if he’s focused on Ukraine and not them
View Quote

Sounds like ya'll don't have anything to be worried about either way, then.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 2:09:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

How else is he going to destroy the evidence of his involvement in the bioweapons labs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.etsystatic.com/25170813/r/il/27f8b5/3313432585/il_570xN.3313432585_fltl.jpg

Uh, it’s a hell of a lot bigger than whatever you’re speculating the other side thinks.

Link Posted: 2/1/2023 2:15:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Uh, it’s a hell of a lot bigger than whatever you’re speculating the other side thinks.

View Quote

Well don't be shy, man.  Spill it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 2:37:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lol, too funny.  Those Uke love guys are frick’n rabid!!!
View Quote

The Russian lovers are just as rabid.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 2:44:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quite a bit longer than 30+ years.

I am neither a Poopytin bot or Zelensky bot, that being said Putin did say he wanted to rebuild the Soviet Union and take back land from more than just Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:36:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You bring up a good point.  If/when WWIII kick off, will we potentially see NATO troops in our various cities doing their masters bidding?  Would that possibly be a workaround for Posse Comitatus?  After all, the UN blue helmets are so 20th Century.

At the very least, those who think actual battles won’t cross into our borders during WWIII are in for a big surprise.  Then, Posse Comitatus really doesn’t matter, does it?

View Quote

Are you high?

Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:36:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jokes on them.

Ukraine is really warming up to the west now.

Also becuase of the warm winter which wasn’t supposed to happen
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:38:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So goes illusions of invulnerability and cognitive dissonance.
View Quote

A resurgent imperialist Russia is good for world peace?
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:39:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a lot of hobbies.

Armored vehicles
Shooting
My dogs
My family
Taking a giant, steamy dump in Russia bots cereal
Long walks on the beach

Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:40:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are facts really
Trolling?
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:41:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He’s trained in disinformation, you can tell Military Intel a mile away.  He knew half this shit last week.
View Quote

Ahh yes, a guy trained to deal with broken iron and chemicals is a psy ops master.

Signature worthy
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 4:42:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He's doing our bidding by fighting a proxy war for us. Such things cost money and resources.

View Quote

Bingo. This is honestly the best return on investment we can have ever hoped for.  We're bleeding Russia dry, without costing us a single American service members life.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 6:17:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Bingo. This is honestly the best return on investment we can have ever hoped for.  We're bleeding Russia dry, without costing us a single American service members life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a good ROI, if we don’t replace the munitions being sent and we reduce force structure levels in accordance with the new threat levels

However that will probably not happen and just is another rock in the pack of the eventual financial collapse
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why shouldn’t we? Russia is the US’s greatest threat. Literally the fate of the US and the fate of the world hinges on destroying Russia. We allowed thousands of troops to die to fight goat farmers. We should be okay with 10s of thousands more to die to defeat the greatest threat the US has ever faced.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top