Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 10:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got fairly low standards, but ain't one of them bitches got enough money to pay me to fuck her, let alone actually have me want to fuck her.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, I was flippin' channels over the weekend and ran across the show...

The Asian one, says she's 50 and all her husbands were 10 yrs younger and how she like SEX

Women have no modesty - especially now a days. A few years back Dr. Laura said women now a days are "pigs".

I was talking to my buddy about this the other night...No way am I gonna go and talk about how many guys I'm fucking, how I'm fucking, etc.

Disgusting pigs.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got fairly low standards, but ain't one of them bitches got enough money to pay me to fuck her, let alone actually have me want to fuck her.
View Quote

How about if the TV show throws in another $6k, and you have the opportunity to earn another six figures on social media by surrendering any shred of dignity that remains?
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None of my mom's friends were hot growing up...one got fake boobs...I'd take a look fr fr

The rest really weren't hot. TBH

One of the commercials is one of the sons and his mom double dating with another son/mom.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Who cares if you date your mom's friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

Oh gross....I forgot about that SNL skit.

If I was fucking a younger guy, I'd keep that on the downlow.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#5]
They are gross and it's sick they have their sons on the show and all try and seduce each other's sons. Some real trash on TV for sure.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 11:08:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

How would you feel about double-dating with your son?
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 11:14:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I have no children...

Look, I don't even bring guys around when I have my mom staying with me.

I just like to keep certain things private.

If I ever had kids, my husband and I would have to fuck quietly. I just think it's gross to hear your parents getting it on.

This is one thing Dr. Laura and I differ on. She tells people to tell their kids that they are hearing mommy/daddy love each other....

I had to stay by some "relatives" of mine one time, and the house owner's married boyfriend (an older dude - like her) would come over and they'd just go up to the bedroom...no shame. Mind you, kids, cousins, etc. seeing them go up there and you gonna tell me they don't know that they're about to fuck?

I'm sorry, I may not be a saint, but I have modesty - I just can't let my shit hang out all like that.

Mind you, I'm a big Sex and the City fan. I have all the seasons, movies and soundtracks....but, sorry I just can't sit around with other women and talk about my sex life.

I had a (former) friend who would drag me to go to sex shops with her. She'd TMI on what her and her husband do. Sorry, that's not my jam. One reason why I ended the "friendship" with her.

ETA:

One thing I hated in the Army. On weekends off, people would rent hotel rooms and Idk, how the fuck you can be in a room where everyone is fucking??

One girl I served with, invited me to Nashville. She, her friends and I went barhopping and they picked up some guys. I RELUCTANTLY went back to the hotel room and awoke to one of them fucking. I grabbed my bag and paid over $200 for the cab to take me back to my vehicle (her condo) at Ft. Campbell. See, I don't play that shit. I don't fuck in front of others and/or watch others get fucked. That's just gross. Have some fucking modesty.

BTW, she "claimed" that the guys drugged her. Ok, whatever...that's what women do when they are called on their embarrassing behavior.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 11:16:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How about if the TV show throws in another $6k, and you have the opportunity to earn another six figures on social media by surrendering any shred of dignity that remains?
View Quote

That is tempting, but I'm gonna still give them a pass.  Maybe if they threw in some promag's & a gift certificate for CTD.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 11:18:14 PM EDT
[#9]
TLC is the worst channel on tv.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If I ever had kids, my husband and I would have to fuck quietly. I just think it's gross to hear your parents getting it on.

This is one thing Dr. Laura and I differ on. She tells people to tell their kids that they are hearing mommy/daddy love each other....

I had to stay by some "relatives" of mine one time, and the house owner's married boyfriend (an older dude - like her) would come over and they'd just go up to the bedroom...no shame. Mind you, kids, cousins, etc. seeing them go up there and you gonna tell me they don't know that they're about to fuck?

I'm sorry, I may not be a saint, but I have modesty - I just can't let my shit hang out all like that.

Mind you, I'm a big Sex and the City fan. I have all the seasons, movies and soundtracks....but, sorry I just can't sit around with other women and talk about my sex life.

I had a (former) friend who would drag me to go to sex shops with her. She'd TMI on what her and her husband do. Sorry, that's not my jam. One reason why I ended the "friendship" with her.

ETA:

One thing I hated in the Army. On weekends off, people would rent hotel rooms and Idk, how the fuck you can be in a room where everyone is fucking??

One girl I served with, invited me to Nashville. She, her friends and I went barhopping and they picked up some guys. I RELUCTANTLY went back to the hotel room and awoke to one of them fucking. I grabbed my bag and paid over $200 for the cab to take me back to my vehicle (her condo) at Ft. Campbell. See, I don't play that shit. I don't fuck in front of others and/or watch others get fucked. That's just gross. Have some fucking modesty.

BTW, she "claimed" that the guys drugged her. Ok, whatever...that's what women do when they are called on their embarrassing behavior.
View Quote

Well, I was a 7th Fleet sailor.  So, we've got the no double-dating with parents/children thing going on at least.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None of my mom's friends were hot growing up...one got fake boobs...I'd take a look fr fr

The rest really weren't hot. TBH

One of the commercials is one of the sons and his mom double dating with another son/mom.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Who cares if you date your mom's friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

That's what I had in my mind
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

ETA:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:11:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Holy Cow this show is the plot of a JAV

MILF Manor Episode 1: The Most Degenerate Show Today and I can't Stop LAUGHING!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:04:15 AM EDT
[#14]
almost done with the first episode...not as cringe as I thought. Just a regular reality show dealing with romance

Also, these women are old, but they really aren't bad looking TBH...I would not turn down any of them TBH.

The best part of the show is watching the sons get grossed out knowing their moms have needs too
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Shannon looks identical to an older Candace Owens
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Her you go

Attachment Attached File
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Grandpa wanted a MILF.

Her you go

Attachment Attached File

She looks... familiar
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:25:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Stefany looks like a GILF AOC
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Man them broads got some city miles on em.

Purebred white wimmen age hard.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#19]

That’s a Closing Time Special. Guarantee she thinks she’s a prize.

But, skanky ho’s need orgasms too!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Meh. I’d do them all. I just wouldn’t want to put up with their raging narcissism and grossly inflated self worth.

And, would plow…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They're all gross.

I see dozens of more attractive 40-50 year old women daily.
View Quote

This. Not hard to find.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women like that are the reason you never get really, really, really drunk at a bar in Scottsdale, Arizona.

You go home with what you beer-goggle to be a blonde ten and then wake up with a haggard old thrice-divorced painted-up realtor. Then you try to sneak out without waking her, but you keep tripping over all the cats in the apartment.

Laugh all you want.......these "MILFs" are literally every Scottsdale party ever.

Vegas is approaching critical mass too though lol..........
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When I think of a woman that enjoys the term MILF, I think she’s probably a vapid washed up whore.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
None of those women are relationship material.
View Quote

Facts.  Unless you like ball crushing ladder climbers who are always looking for the next better looking and wealthier thing, yet, never happy.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#26]
They're ALL guilty. Bunch of boxed wine drinking slores lol
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#27]
More like MIWF.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

top chick is bat shit crazy just by her eyes.

bottom dude below is mentally ill and takes it in the ass
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She looks... familiar
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She looks... familiar

Looks alot like Jodi West. But this pics nose is off.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#31]
I actually prefer older women. But, those are not up to my miserably low standards. I'd need alcohol. Lots of alcohol. In fact, soak those broads in vats of alcohol, too. And bring some bags.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She looks... familiar

Jodi's eyes are not the same either.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Caught some of an episode while channel surfing. Watched about three minutes and thought I was gonna puke waiting to see MILF's.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#34]
MILF Manor Episode 3: STOP Looking at your MOM'S T**S!!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
View All Quotes

The one all the way on the left, no?
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Can't beleive none of ya'll would coitus those milfs...they are all hot
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#38]
My wife loves the Real Housewives of......shows, 90 Day Fiance, Married at First sight, etc.

This one creeped her out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#39]

I think I'm going to have to adopt tinder sauce into my vernacular
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They all look gross.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:47:42 PM EDT
[#41]

Far Left and Far Right are worth a talk.  After 2 hours of conversation, Far Left probably still won't know what your voice sounds like.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

1,3. Nope on the rest.

After a few beers it’s hit the lights then 1,3,5,4,6,2,7.
View All Quotes

Very deceiving pic don’t know wtf happened there

Last one on the right and 3 are the two hottest ones

4 is chonk I like that
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My wife loves the Real Housewives of......shows, 90 Day Fiance, Married at First sight, etc.

View Quote

I didn't realize how creepy it was until I saw this article. Getting slammed, but probably still make money for these bottom feeders.

‘Beyond Freud’s Wildest Dreams’: New Reality Dating Show ‘MILF Manor’ Slammed For Inviting Moms And Sons Onto Sexy Island
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I didn't realize how creepy it was until I saw this article. Getting slammed, but probably still make money for these bottom feeders.

‘Beyond Freud’s Wildest Dreams’: New Reality Dating Show ‘MILF Manor’ Slammed For Inviting Moms And Sons Onto Sexy Island
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's freaking hilarious...the sons are constantly cock blocking their moms and the moms are constantly beaver damming their sons.

It's actually a very interesting show.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:16:36 AM EDT
[#47]
This dude did a commentary. Yeah, WTF???
Milf Manor Is The Worst Reality Show I've Ever Seen
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:18:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Meh. I’d do them all. I just wouldn’t want to put up with their raging narcissism and grossly inflated self worth.

And, would plow…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/197999/F341ECFF-4177-4D7E-800F-0D252AB13587_jpe-2694912.JPG
View Quote

If she's selling that hard it's because nobody is buying.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Finishes episonde 3 today.

Fantastic series!

My three favorite are Charlene, April Jane and Kelle....I really like Stefany also...but they haven't really opened up into her personality yet.

Paola seems like she could be a total bitch TBH and
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Unbelievably degenerate. They should 100% do a dads and daughters season next year to make sure everyone else realizes.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top