Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Dog Art"?
No, not dog art.
We're talking about the pictures of bound children, children being abused and possibly dead children.
We're talking about sad looking kids holding bondage bears and posing in weird suggestive positions.
We're talking about leaked emails using known "code words" that pedos use.
View Quote
What art are you talking about?  Who bought this art and how do you know it's theirs? Infowars?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://www.missingkids.org/ourwork/impact
Quoted from the above link.

"According to the FBI, in 2021 there were 337,195 NCIC entries for missing children*. In 2020, the total number of missing child entries into NCIC was 365,348."

Those numbers seem staggering to me.

It's allowed to happen. Considered that.

I'll protect the grandson's to my very last dying breath if need be.

Fuck these sicko's and their alcolytes.
View Quote

How many of those are runaways?  How many returned?  How many are "kidnapped" by non-custodial parents?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"According to the FBI, in 2021 there were 337,195 NCIC entries for missing children*. In 2020, the total number of missing child entries into NCIC was 365,348."

View Quote

Are those figures annual or cumulative?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're doing the same thing the media does with all the statistics regarding gun crime. There is no way to look at that number and know the reasoning behind all those disappearances.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What art are you talking about?  Who bought this art and how do you know it's theirs? Infowars?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Dog Art"?
No, not dog art.
We're talking about the pictures of bound children, children being abused and possibly dead children.
We're talking about sad looking kids holding bondage bears and posing in weird suggestive positions.
We're talking about leaked emails using known "code words" that pedos use.

Whatever device you're using to post here also has access to Google, yes?
Google "Tony Podesta Art Collection".
He's proud of it.
It's not a secret.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How many of those are runaways?  How many returned?  How many are "kidnapped" by non-custodial parents?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Whatever device you're using to post here also has access to Google, yes?
Google "Tony Podesta Art Collection".
He's proud of it.
It's not a secret.
View Quote
How about you give me a link to a legit website instead?  No YouTube videos.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is all over the internet and has been for years. Do you honestly think that the podestas would not be suing the pants of everyone that has Posted the claims
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably quite a few.

Do we really lack the resources to bring that overall number down?

Would a few 10,000 missing kids be more believable #?

Maybe I'm naive. 300,000 missing kids seems rather astonishing.

Trafficking humans is a thing.

....and yes where's all the data coming from for those numbers? Margin of accuracy?

I get it, not easy to figure.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How about you give me a link to a legit website instead?  No YouTube videos.
View Quote

No.

You want to know why?
Because the collection is linked, in the very first post of this thread.

This thread, that you keep trying to derail, is about Liz Crokin's research into this topic.
Go to that first post and read her reporting.
You are welcome to believe what you would like, but you are not entitled to your own facts. She links court cases and legitimate sources for her data.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It is all over the internet and has been for years. Do you honestly think that the podestas would not be suing the pants of everyone that has Posted the claims
View Quote
Libel is notoriously hard to prove.  It's not as simple as just taking names and sending lawsuits out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:49:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Libel is notoriously hard to prove.  It's not as simple as just taking names and sending lawsuits out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Horse shit you smell like. Hosting a website with those photos would be super easy to prove libel against
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:50:49 PM EDT
[#13]

So, just so I'm clear on this - you're totally cool with child sexual exploitation? Hating pedos is such a "boomer" thing, right?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No.

You want to know why?

This thread, that you keep trying to derail, is about Liz Crokin's research into this topic.
You are welcome to believe what you would like, but you are not entitled to your own facts. She links court cases and legitimate sources for her data.
View Quote
I'm not going through eight links of conspiracy nonsense to find this stuff y'all claim Podesta proudly displays on the internet.  So Podesta doesn't have an official website proudly showing all this weird art you all claim he owns?  

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:52:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#16]
It sure has the feel to it, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Is 'JJ MacScufflebutt's Itchy Strafish Party 2023' a simple letter substitution code? Chees pizza was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this like how the Boogaloo is documented but not the various iterations of it?  Or is it different?

For example, I don't see JJ MacScufflebutt's Itchy Strafish Party 2023 in any DOJ documents but I know god damn well what it refers to.

Is 'JJ MacScufflebutt's Itchy Strafish Party 2023' a simple letter substitution code? Chees pizza was.

how does etymology work
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:56:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A friendly suggestion:

Please do not accuse people who disagree with you on the internet of being pedophiles or pedophile supporters, just because they do not believe everything you believe.

ETA:  I mean, feel free to do it on Reddit or the chans or whatever.  Just please do not do it on THIS site.
View Quote
Oh no, you must be in on it too! /OBVIOUS SARCASM
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:56:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It was a woman. IIRC
View Quote

I hate to send anyone down this rabbit hole but you're referring to Majestic Ape
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm not going through eight links of conspiracy nonsense to find this stuff y'all claim Podesta proudly displays on the internet.  So Podesta doesn't have an official website proudly showing all this weird art you all claim he owns?  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mildShock-749.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

You want to know why?

OK Bud.
I get it, reading is hard.
This was an actual main stream media article. Not some "claim" and it has been mainstream knowledge for years that the Podestas collect this type of media.
https://lizcrokin.substack.com/p/pizzagate-exposed-part-2
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I hate to send anyone down this rabbit hole but you're referring to Majestic Ape
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a woman. IIRC

Didn't they become "Heavy Breathing"?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

You want to know why?

How about the National Gallery of Art?

https://www.nga.gov/collection/provenance-info.23184.html
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:05:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Interesting the posters who dismiss, white knight, and whataboutism for pedophiles.
View Quote

Keep your kids close, demons are everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

that sounds like something you would say if you didn't believe there were secret molester tunnels underneath our feet right now, full of abducted children
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

You want to know why?

Bwahahaha!

K.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

OK Bud.
This was an actual main stream media article. Not some "claim" and it has been mainstream knowledge for years that the Podestas collect this type of media.
View Quote
There are a lot of allegedlys, rumors, and references to a now conveniently deleted article. The only somewhat decent reference is to a Time's article with a small blurb about a painting of two men eating another in a suit, which, while weird, is not much worse than a lot of political comics you find online and in newspapers.  I think you all want to believe something and Liz is more than happy to cash in on you.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There are a lot of allegedlys, rumors, and references to a now conveniently deleted article. The only somewhat decent reference is to a Time's article with a small blurb about a painting of two men eating another in a suit, which, while weird, is not much worse than a lot of political comics you find online and in newspapers.  I think you all want to believe something and Liz is more than happy to cash in on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK Bud.

This type of obfuscation is bizarre, even for this place.
Liz was a mainstream journalist before she start investigating this. She's not a "conspiracy theorist" by any stretch and she put everything on the line to disclose this information.
To ascribe mal intent, for disclosing something this incredibly evil, that we all know happens (Epstein, Hastert, Wexner....et al), is just weird.

Having said that, if you really can't (or won't) connect the dots - I actually envy you in a way.
As the experts say, ignorance is bliss.

Have a great evening.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’m guessing you didn’t read anything of the linked articles.

The Podesta’s, the chief designer of Balenciaga, among many others. There are favorable fashion and architecture magazine articles showing their homes with the artwork. They post pictures of themselves with it. It’s not some conspiracy.

This crap is absolutely real, and they gaslight the public enough to make everyone comfortable in their normalcy bias, instead of facing the world changing reality.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#29]
To the poster asking what Putin would do?  He stopped foreign adoptions after a gay couple, 1 American guy and 1 Australian guy go busted abusing, including live online abuse, a Russian baby.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
I just looked through them all.  There was like one or two questionable pieces of "art" out of the ones available to view, but none of it seems to allude to raping children to me.  Most of it just looked like garbage to me imho. Some of the nude women were nice.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Balenciaga closed both ad campaigns and is actually suing the photographer and creative directors for their weird shit.

View Quote

After it go5 caught
U actually believe that ad campaign went live without them knowing??
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just looked through them all.  There was like one or two questionable pieces of "art" out of the ones available to view, but none of it seems to allude to raping children to me.  Most of it just looked like garbage to me imho. Some of the nude women were nice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a few that are definitely bizarre drawings of kids....and that's some of what they have loaned to the NGA.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Some of you all want this giant pedo conspiracy to be real so bad.  "The Elites" can't take a shit without the world knowing about it, you really expect them all to be able to hide some international satanic child raping enterprise under the world's nose?  The sheer logistics and amount of people that would need to be involved in such a thing across the world is insane, and the odds that none of them have come forward and blown the whistle on this providing damning evidence is impossibility slim. None of these theories add up.  You all just sound like a bunch of boomers living in some fantasy conspiracy land.
View Quote

Why would anyone come forward when the FBI is sitting on Epstein's client list and the boxes and boxes of "home movies"? Or do you believe that there was nothing in there that could be used to prosecute anyone associated with him?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
A friendly suggestion:

Please do not accuse people who disagree with you on the internet of being pedophiles or pedophile supporters, just because they do not believe everything you believe.

ETA:  I mean, feel free to do it on Reddit or the chans or whatever.  Just please do not do it on THIS site.
View Quote

Is it OK to call them Deniers?     I mean, we have a guy a couple posts up, who is literally denying Podestas art collection, which is something I don’t think even Podesta Himself has done.    
It’s the first time I’ve seen it’s very existence questioned.    
If it was faked, I would truly like to know.  Somehow, I’d feel a little better about the world.

For the record, I’m not calling anyone a Pedo.    I find it much more plausible that he suffers from the syndrome, where he’s compelled to attempt to be the “smartest guy in the room”, no matter how silly it makes him look.  
As you know, that’s one of the major archetypes around here, and I Choose to believe that is their primary motivation in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This type of obfuscation is bizarre, even for this place.
Liz was a mainstream journalist before she start investigating this. She's not a "conspiracy theorist" by any stretch and she put everything on the line to disclose this information.
To ascribe mal intent, for disclosing something this incredibly evil, that we all know happens (Epstein, Hastert, Wexner....et al), is just weird.

Having said that, if you really can't (or won't) connect the dots - I actually envy you in a way.
As the experts say, ignorance is bliss.

Have a great evening.
View Quote
So we believe journalists now around here?  Or do we just believe them when they appeal to our confirmation bias?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They most likely weren't talking about pizza but that doesn't mean they were talking about raping children just because they were using code words.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First, they saw the ads well in advance of the marketing; Balenciaga loses.
Two, the Photographer has zero input on the actual staging of the ad; Balenciaga loses.
The excuses from Balenciaga are complete and utter bullshit. Full stop.

As to the Pizzagate stuff; if you can read those emails and determine it's just a simple misunderstanding where they actually were discussing pizza, I don't know what to tell you. You are either gullible or culpable.
They most likely weren't talking about pizza but that doesn't mean they were talking about raping children just because they were using code words.

Sure, they could have been talking about something else. We agree that they're clearly into something bad. Why are you so insistent it's not pedo shit?

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Is it OK to call them Deniers?     I mean, we have a guy a couple posts up, who is literally denying Podestas art collection, which is something I don't think even Podesta Himself has done.    
It's the first time I've seen it's very existence questioned.    
If it was faked, I would truly like to know.  Somehow, I'd feel a little better about the world.
View Quote
I'm not denying anything. I looked through the links and although weird none of it really alludes to raping children.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So we believe journalists now around here?  Or do we just believe them when they appeal to our confirmation bias?
View Quote

One last question before I go, because this is really not going anywhere productive.

Do you know what Operation Mockingbird is?
Do you understand what "Independent Journalism" is?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm not denying anything. I looked through the links and although weird none of it really alludes to raping children.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it OK to call them Deniers?     I mean, we have a guy a couple posts up, who is literally denying Podestas art collection, which is something I don't think even Podesta Himself has done.    
It's the first time I've seen it's very existence questioned.    
If it was faked, I would truly like to know.  Somehow, I'd feel a little better about the world.

Please review Page 3.  Midway down the page.   I do not want to repost it.     How do you feel about that art?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Sure, they could have been talking about something else. We agree that they're clearly into something bad. Why are you so insistent it's not pedo shit?

View Quote
I just think all this energy you all are putting into these conspiracy theories could be better used elsewhere.  Also, there has to be some sort of counterpoint to this stuff because if it becomes an echo chamber you all will just spiral into even weirder shit. The biggest reason though is because I'm bored.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:49:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just think all this energy you all are putting into these conspiracy theories could be better used elsewhere.  Also, there has to be some sort of counterpoint to this stuff because if it becomes an echo chamber you all will just spiral into even weirder shit. The biggest reason though is because I'm bored.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page three.  Halfway down.  Podesta art posted by Defendxx
Your opinion please.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Please review Page 3.  Midway down the page.   I do not want to repost it.     How do you feel about that art?
View Quote
Yeah that's terrible. Where is the proof it's linked to the Podestas?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Is it OK to call them Deniers?     I mean, we have a guy a couple posts up, who is literally denying Podestas art collection, which is something I don’t think even Podesta Himself has done.    
It’s the first time I’ve seen it’s very existence questioned.    
If it was faked, I would truly like to know.  Somehow, I’d feel a little better about the world.

For the record, I’m not calling anyone a Pedo.    I find it much more plausible that he suffers from the https://www.pennlive.com/resizer/LklcruJ5b-0rQ3nwh3N31fKVdHI=/1280x0/smart/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/advancelocal/NVPEXXCELZG5XKVAHCJVDNGP2A.jpg syndrome, where he’s compelled to attempt to be the “smartest guy in the room”, no matter how silly it makes him look.  
As you know, that’s one of the major archetypes around here, and I Choose to believe that is their primary motivation in this thread.
View Quote

The funny thing about most of the art that gets attributed to being in Podesta’s house is that it’s not.  It’s usually stuff by some of the same artists whose works he does own but not the things that are actually in his house.

That’s how the Qbot conspiracy thing works.  Shreds of truth scattered amongst a bunch of lies and make believe.

Podesta may very well be the biggest child rapist in the world but fake “proof” only serves to make the accusers look like liars.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Has anyone posted the greenbaum speech yet?

I've read it but never listened. This appears to be the recording though:

Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse. The Greenbaum Speech.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not going to try to supply proof, because I don’t want to be googling that shit up.    Hopefully, somebody else will.  

I’m sort of relieved that you can at least agree that it’s “terrible”.      It’s the most disturbing “art” I’ve ever seen.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm not going to try to supply proof, because I don't want to be googling that shit up.    Hopefully, somebody else will.  

I'm sort of relieved that you can at least agree that it's "terrible".      It's the most disturbing "art" I've ever seen.
View Quote
A lot of stuff posted in here is disgusting. However, that doesn't make the theories people are throwing around in here true.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 6:09:01 PM EDT
[#47]
“This is America. If you want to paint dead, tied- up, abused, naked kids, go ahead. If you want to pay a small fortune to hang them on your walls, knock yourself out. But you’re not having a hand in determining education policy in America. You’re not helping to decide whether it’s okay to perform gender re-assignment surgery on an 8-yr. old when you have paintings of tied up, dead 8-yr. olds on your wall."

"It begs a larger question –what is going on with these people in elevated circles in DC high society that this guy (Tony Podesta) would feel comfortable hanging these pictures on the wall of a living room where he hosts parties, which he showed off in Washington Life magazine (June 2015 issue)?” -- Darryl Cooper, Martyrmade Podcast (Epstein, The Full Series, pts. 1-3).

Link with pics of some of the "art" of Podesta's favorite artist:
Anatomy Of A Conspiracy Theory
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 6:11:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Whatever happened with the Podestas?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#49]
This headless statue was a copy of photo of one of Jeffrey Dalmer's victims that was in Tony's home.
If you do not find that beyond odd there is no hope for you.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What is the source?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I knew when I saw this thread shenanigunz was going to post and deflect. I guess he’s ok with all this.

Waste your time spinning your wheels about Qtard conspiracy bullshit.

I put actual pedos in prison.

Why TF are you trying to deflect on this then?  Have you seen those statues?  How about John Podesta's art?

There is no explanation for sick stuff like this or the people who traffic in it.

Tony podesta has the super fucked up art all thru his house

Demonic filth

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183262/Screen_Shot_2022-03-25_at_10_55_16_PM_pn-2620004.JPG

What is the source?

Those are pictures from Kim Noble who is supposed to have Multiple Personality Disorder.

NSFW warning
Click To View Spoiler
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top