Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"anyone who disagrees with me is a pedophile" should be used with caution
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They always Out themselves in these threads.    It’s like a compulsion.

"anyone who disagrees with me is a pedophile" should be used with caution

Yeah, I know.   There are Far more Dwight Shrute and types than actual child molesters, but anyone who defends the Podestas, is at least a wannabe.

Like the guy said a couple replies back:   Why are they so energetic and desperate, in the defense and denial of obvious degeneracy?      

The Podesta “Art”?     The S&M bear ad?          Do you deny them?  
Do you defend them?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I started to lend credence to these pedo accusations after seeing photos of that creepy ass artwork the Podesta brothers had. A normal mind does not covet that sort of weird shit as decor.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Balenciaga closed both ad campaigns and is actually suing the photographer and creative directors for their weird shit.

View Quote

If you think this means they didn’t know, you’re a sucker.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:29:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

the owner admitted to having a basement in that same location in a previous interview.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The comet ping pong thing, I believe, is a red herring. The owner is a pedo, elite pedos eat there, but the basement thing, I think, is a way to dismiss the entire scandal. Call people crazy if they mention pizzagate because comet ping pong doesn't even have a basement so debooonked

the owner admitted to having a basement in that same location in a previous interview.

The owner of Comet (ping pong?) Pizza, James Alefantis (who is a member of the Rothschild family) had a photo or two on instagram a few years before pizzagate where he was showing himself and his employees in the basement, where they had just taken a large shipment of tomatoes and turned them into sauce, which he had just canned, in that same basement.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I would really like to know how and why the same six pedophile apologists show up instantaneously and en masse whenever these topics come up. That's not suspicious at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, they're ex_perts.

Jay

I would really like to know how and why the same six pedophile apologists show up instantaneously and en masse whenever these topics come up. That's not suspicious at all.

I also noticed this, odd to say the least
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you think this means they didn’t know, you’re a sucker.
View Quote

And the photographer claims he just photographed what they asked him to. CNN claims the supreme court case was from a different photo shoot.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I haven't seen that.  But obviously you have.  Is there any evidence that you're a reptoid satanic child molester?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids holding bondage bears. Normal, right?

I haven't seen that.  But obviously you have.  Is there any evidence that you're a reptoid satanic child molester?
Balenciaga's photo shoot, which is the topic of this thread; the photo shoot which depicted children holding teddy bears in bondage fetish gear?  You haven't seen that?  Why are you even here, posting about something you know nothing about, unless it's to deflect and derail the thread?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#8]
- please do not attack the site mods for doing their jobs -
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, they're ex_perts.

Jay

The other groups IM,EM and maybe even text between themselves to rally the troops.   Why don’t you ask them how they do it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Be careful about calling them out.  I just got an account warning for pointing out that certain people always jump in threads to defend pedophilia, and have done so consistently for a long time.

They have moderators here on their side as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be careful about calling them out.  I just got an account warning for pointing out that certain people always jump in threads to defend pedophilia, and have done so consistently for a long time.

That is certainly fucked-up...
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:42:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Why isn't the southern baptist church sex abuse scandal pizzagate?  Why aren't the decades of sexual abuse covered up by the Catholic church pizzagate?  Why aren't Roy Moore, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, or Dennis Hastert pizzagate?  Why aren't the thousands of Boy Scout sex abuse incidents pizzagate?  Why isn't the Penn State scandal pizzagate?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The things a man will do for his dental.

Why isn't the southern baptist church sex abuse scandal pizzagate?  Why aren't the decades of sexual abuse covered up by the Catholic church pizzagate?  Why aren't Roy Moore, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, or Dennis Hastert pizzagate?  Why aren't the thousands of Boy Scout sex abuse incidents pizzagate?  Why isn't the Penn State scandal pizzagate?

Same reason this gets swept under the rug: power, money, corruption. Do you need a primer?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Q THREAD
View Quote

Nope.  It's legit.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Probably the funniest of leftist memes.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:53:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nope.  It's legit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Q THREAD

Nope.  It's legit.

there are pedofiles, lots of them. but.. to assume that there is a world conspiracy of elites organized around pedofilia, adrenochrome, torturing children to death, secret messages in emails and adds and so forth is simply basement dwelling internet sleuths seeing secret globalist cabals in a bunch of disparate media sources. it ranks up there with 911 deniers. whats interesting, at least on this site is the obsession with pedophilia and the desire to wrap it into a worldwide elitist organization. and a lot of this stuff started with Q which sucked a lot of folks down the rabbit hole to never come back.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

there are pedofiles, lots of them. but.. to assume that there is a world conspiracy of elites organized around pedofilia, adrenochrome, torturing children to death, secret messages in emails and adds and so forth is simply basement dwelling internet sleuths seeing secret globalist cabals in a bunch of disparate media sources. it ranks up there with 911 deniers. whats interesting, at least on this site is the obsession with pedophilia and the desire to wrap it into a worldwide elitist organization. and a lot of this stuff started with Q which sucked a lot of folks down the rabbit hole to never come back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Q THREAD

Nope.  It's legit.

Your account was more fun when you could afford a membership and had an avatar of Stonewall Jackson.  I would smile at the irony.

Now just a grey line...
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting, thnx for the heads up.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:03:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No, Q was just some dude on the internet claiming inside info.

Russia collusion was a deep state coup attempt. They made the mistake of basing it on stupid BS created by the Clinton campaign. They were able to hamstring the Trump administration, but also threw away whatever trust they had from ~50% of the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Q was to sell Tshirts and super chats on YouTube and I said so the entire time.

The simple explanation for Q is that people know something is rotten at the core of the machine but they don’t understand how the machine works.  Q offered easy answers and the promise of a simple solution that everyone who followed Q was a vicarious part of.

The Russian collusion hoax was literally the exact same thing. I also said that was bullshit from the beginning.

People see what they want to because they don’t care what they are actually seeing. They want to be fooled. They don’t want to see the puppets strings. They want to believe that the rabbit was winkled from the ether when the magician pulls it out of his hat.

Russia collusion was a deep state coup attempt. They made the mistake of basing it on stupid BS created by the Clinton campaign. They were able to hamstring the Trump administration, but also threw away whatever trust they had from ~50% of the country.

Nah, it was probably a group of 4Chan admins that took the show to 8chan with help from the admins there.

There was probably 40-50 million dollars worth of merchandise and superchats sold and I would bet that the core group netted a good percentage of that.

The Russian Collusion hoax was a huge advertising boon for every telecommunications, publishing and digital media. They profited from reporting lies they knew were lies.

No one would have put weight on it if it was debunked by everyone in the media a week in.

They all knew what I knew and more.

Every single republican in congress knew.

They let it happen because they all profited by telling the lies or by pretending they couldn’t have stopped it at any time by putting a handful of people under oath on live television.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:07:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nah, it was probably a group of 4Chan admins that took the show to 8chan with help from the admins there.

There was probably 40-50 million dollars worth of merchandise and superchats sold and I would bet that the core group netted a good percentage of that.

The Russian Collusion hoax was a huge advertising boon for every telecommunications, publishing and digital media. They profited from reporting lies they knew were lies.

No one would have put weight on it if it was debunked by everyone in the media a week in.

They let it happen because they all profited by telling the lies or by pretending they couldn’t have stopped it at any time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Q was to sell Tshirts and super chats on YouTube and I said so the entire time.

The simple explanation for Q is that people know something is rotten at the core of the machine but they don’t understand how the machine works.  Q offered easy answers and the promise of a simple solution that everyone who followed Q was a vicarious part of.

The Russian collusion hoax was literally the exact same thing. I also said that was bullshit from the beginning.

People see what they want to because they don’t care what they are actually seeing. They want to be fooled. They don’t want to see the puppets strings. They want to believe that the rabbit was winkled from the ether when the magician pulls it out of his hat.

They let it happen because they all profited by telling the lies or by pretending they couldn’t have stopped it at any time.

Yep.
CTH and Sundance put that out at the very beginning of the Q nonsense.
It would be hard to not see the patterns, but what your mind does with those patterns is on you.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
it's extremely unlikely to be kept quiet if something like that was happening on a large scale.
View Quote

It’s not kept quiet, It’s well known the media don’t report it doesn’t mean it’s kept quiet.

We all know well maybe you don’t that the virus was man made and leaked out of a lab in China but it’s not plastered about all over the media, we all know the claims for the vaccine were false but that’s not on cnn.

How do you get to be your age and be so trusting?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your account was more fun when you could afford a membership and had an avatar of Stonewall Jackson.  I would smile at the irony.

Now just a grey line...
View Quote

never had a avatar of stonewall jackson. when i had a paid membership for which i didnt pay, as i dont think there is any value in it, i had an avatar of the checkered demon.

someone gifted me a membership. lasted a year. dunno who it was. and would prefer not to have a paid membership. a lot of what i post here has to do with arguing against a bunch of conspiracy theories that are rampant here. i've been around the gun culture for a very long time and there has always been a tendency to see secret worldwide conspiracies headed by 'elites' with the design of 'controlling the sheep'. the pedophilia obsession though is a new twist thrown into the mix. not that there are not a lot of pedophiles, its just that i dont think there is a worldwide conspiracy of coordinated pedophilia controlled by an entrenched group of powerful people.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Holey moley

Neither of them are going to jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
4chan has been going strong with the Baalencia scandal. Let's add FTX into the mix.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1668/37/1668378240251730.jpg

Holey moley

Neither of them are going to jail.

I know. If this is true, then you have a continuation of a massive ponzi scheme and money laundering operation, continuing where Epstein left off.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So Epstein's client list isn't really a thing?
He didn't really cater to powerful and wealthy pedos?
None of it really happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you all want this giant pedo conspiracy to be real so bad.  "The Elites" can't take a shit without the world knowing about it, you really expect them all to be able to hide some international satanic child raping enterprise under the world's nose?  The sheer logistics and amount of people that would need to be involved in such a thing across the world is insane, and the odds that none of them have come forward and blown the whistle on this providing damning evidence is impossibility slim. None of these theories add up.  You all just sound like a bunch of boomers living in some fantasy conspiracy land.

So Epstein's client list isn't really a thing?
He didn't really cater to powerful and wealthy pedos?
None of it really happened.
And Ghislaine Maxwell wasn't literally convicted of child sex trafficking.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#24]

People here still think this is totally coincidental/

They went and ordered up special tape fss
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Idgaf what you call me - there's no way you can read podesta emails and not think they are up to some creepy fucking weirdo shit. There is zero rational explanation for it. We allow the msm to dictate what we are allowed to think.

If we had a country left we'd have special prosecutors so far up their asses we could test their gut bacteria. We don't have a country though. We have a Balkanized group of degenerates.
View Quote

This is spot on.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This is spot on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Idgaf what you call me - there's no way you can read podesta emails and not think they are up to some creepy fucking weirdo shit. There is zero rational explanation for it. We allow the msm to dictate what we are allowed to think.

If we had a country left we'd have special prosecutors so far up their asses we could test their gut bacteria. We don't have a country though. We have a Balkanized group of degenerates.

This is spot on.

Yep.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The "Elite" are doing it and laughing about it.
View Quote

They have been for years, many many years.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
And Ghislaine Maxwell wasn't literally convicted of child sex trafficking.
View Quote

To no one.  No one ID'd, arrested, or even ridiculed.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Groomers never look like this in real life

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Dennis Hastert  and the catholic pedophilia cover up was part of Pizzagate tangentially.

Tony podesta was close friends with Hastert, the Podestas were cheek and jawl with the people that actively engaged in the cover up of catholic pedophilia.

Why do you think that people went nuts?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The things a man will do for his dental.

Dennis Hastert  and the catholic pedophilia cover up was part of Pizzagate tangentially.

Tony podesta was close friends with Hastert, the Podestas were cheek and jawl with the people that actively engaged in the cover up of catholic pedophilia.

Why do you think that people went nuts?

Tony Podesta is catholic or claims to be.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#31]
These dudes spirit cook too
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

agree 100%
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#33]

whoever did that is legit, it cracks me up whenever I see it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Makes you wonder when average people will start turning into "Batman"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember seeing emails talking about Podesta's "hot dog stand in Hawaii".
Podesta doesn't own a hot dog restaurant.
Podesta doesn't own a hot dog restaurant in Hawaii, does he..

They were at times clearly using a code. What they were referring to? I don't know.
The first time I'd ever heard that those clearly out of place words are slang for something evil? Was from a 4chan greentext post, during an election season.
I was a bit skeptical of that.
Only ONE thing I felt I knew for sure.
These people are talking about food, but they are 100% NOT talking about food.
Is it drugs? Is it, idk something else?
Idk, but food? No.

So when the greybars, the smoothbrains, the resident Grima Wormtongues showed up to say "HAHA IT'S DEFINITELY NOT _______________ YOU RUBES, HAHA DRUMPFIE IS GOING TO LOSE THIS ELECTION, NATE SILVERTM IS INFALLIBLE AND POLLING IS A SCIEEENCETM YOU'LL SEEE!"
TBH It made it more credible, that it was exactly what we thought it was.

But the shaming language showed up, the name-calling started, the media had a concerning total disinterest in ANYTHING in those emails, including that topic.
If it wasn't fucking food, and it was something much less nefarious, can I know what the fuck it was?
If they could just answer it instead of turning beet red and screeching, I would have slept better.
"Sorry guys most of us like party drugs"
Oh okay. Hunter Bidens, got it.

Then the "Dr. Pizza" guy got arrested.
Then people kept posting tweet, after tweet, after tweet of him "joking" about the topic.
Real fuckin weird.
To me that's what made me ask "wait a second......... does that slang REALLY mean that? It's looking like it does... oh Jesus Christ...."

Then the Balenciaga photos, these years later.
There's no excuse for that shit?
"Oh it's just art, it's artsy"
No it's not?
It's totally fucking bizarre? Those were not "oh we thought this would be fun" or "I told a joke and went too far when telling a joke" - there's a TON of that content and they put thought into it.
There were easter eggs in there?
They 120% Knew what the fuck they were posting. Not an accident on any of that.

How in the hell did this cross other people's desks, without them saying "... fuck.... Cheryl can you cancel my 3:00 and book a flight to HQ, what the fuck..."
And people got fired for ATTEMPTING to do this.
Unless. They
1) Like it
2) Were desensitized to it
3) "Unaware"

Makes you wonder when average people will start turning into "Batman"

This is how a Giuliani candidate gets elected.
IMHO "Law and order" and being anti-corruption would win for moderates, republicans, and even some dems.
Hopefully some candidates realize that's what's going on, and what's nice is, now that Twitter isn't an alt-left clubhouse, we might even hear from those candidates.

IMHO the cultural pendulum is swinging back, and hard.
Depending on how it goes, the WEF frens could watch their influence erode quickly - it's why they are scared shitless of a free twitter.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It's not kept quiet, It's well known the media don't report it doesn't mean it's kept quiet.

We all know well maybe you don't that the virus was man made and leaked out of a lab in China but it's not plastered about all over the media, we all know the claims for the vaccine were false but that's not on cnn.

How do you get to be your age and be so trusting?
View Quote
How do you "Know" any of this?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The  Dutroux Affair was pretty conclusive. I automatically discount any opinion about weird conspiracy stuff from people who aren't familiar with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I disagree. The logistics behind funding and running such a thing alone would be hard to keep secret, and that's before you add all the famous people that are apparently in on it.

The  Dutroux Affair was pretty conclusive. I automatically discount any opinion about weird conspiracy stuff from people who aren't familiar with it.

I read that entire article.

Wish I hadn't.

All of this rah rah America vs. Globalists this that and the other is bullshit.

This is good and evil, same as it always was.

We all have decisions to make, fellas.

If you don't have a black flag as part of your boogie gear. Well, maybe you should.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:52:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So the whole county is in on it?  There's literally an entire country in Europe that's all pedophiles?
View Quote

Leave the Germans out of this discussion.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Wish I hadn't.

If you don't have a black flag as part of your boogie gear. Well, maybe you should.
View Quote
Have you ever thought that maybe all this secret global international pedo ring stuff could just be chaff thrown out to keep conspiracy theorists looking crazy and keep attention away from the actual evil shit they are doing, like trying to indoctrinate our children and bring about a great reset?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Lol. Link to these emails?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember seeing emails talking about Podesta's "hot dog stand in Hawaii".
Podesta doesn't own a hot dog restaurant.
Podesta doesn't own a hot dog restaurant in Hawaii, does he..

Lol. Link to these emails?

WikiLeaks is the source of the podesta emails.

They also put a bunch of government released Hillary Clinton's emails in there to.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#40]
There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Like usual I am just trying to be helpful.

Usually that gets rewarded by being slandered and shit on and all that good stuff.

This rabbit hole is like seeing the podesta art collection and all of the not so subtle satanic and pedophilia stuff but focusing on whether a building has a basement instead of the crudely drawn pictures of adults getting it on with kids on the walls while a tranny on stage sings a ribald diddy about banging 8 year olds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure Sotho is an African pidgin language.

It's not translated from Sotho or Hausa or any other African tribal language. Again, if you click those links, it gives you a different translation because the translator recognizes at least some of those words as from those languages.

This is an incredibly sophomoric attempt at deflection because it's so easily debunked. But then I guess the point of all this is that it's just so in your face and obvious.

Like usual I am just trying to be helpful.

Usually that gets rewarded by being slandered and shit on and all that good stuff.

This rabbit hole is like seeing the podesta art collection and all of the not so subtle satanic and pedophilia stuff but focusing on whether a building has a basement instead of the crudely drawn pictures of adults getting it on with kids on the walls while a tranny on stage sings a ribald diddy about banging 8 year olds.

The fact that they spent money on that art, and display it.

For us forumites who have art or drawings or whatever - it's a diagram of an AR, or a Vickers coffee table book with guns like.
- Because we're into firearms, we have firearms stuff.

If you like Lord of the Rings , you might have some LOTR related thing, maybe even a big map of middle earth.
People who have abstract art, they might have their own reasons, yes

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo why the creepiest stuff we've ever seen.
It's not like it has some OTHER really good message about bettering yourself in life or some shit.
It's not like, "this is life's struggle about the -"

Nooope.
Crude, ugly "art" depicting something bizarre and concerning.
And the press appears to be too scared shitless to touch it.
They will dox a child for smiling while being harassed by a toothless crazy person, but they won't touch that ^.

In October 2016 for 2 weeks CNN and Co were implying that we were going to see a tape of Trump dropping an N-bomb.
Your leftie friends and neighbors claimed that they had a friend who knew some body who knew somebody who knew somebody who saw the tape.
Hard -ER ending.
Drumpf is done.
Can't vote for Donald Doofus.
People wasted hours of their lives talking about that fan-fiction^

But no one can ask what the fuck is in those emails (it's not food. Is it drugs? Maybe, idk? But it's super fucking weird? Not food for sure?) or what in the fuck is up with the art that we know is there.
^ That is not a fan fiction.
And as time has gone on and people with those slang-terms and themes (who were on twitter grey-barring it up on the topic) have gotten arrested, it makes people think.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
These dudes spirit cook too
View Quote

In before Russiagate troofers accuse you of believing in lizard-hamster-vampires or some goofy blueanon shit.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Have you ever thought that maybe all this secret global international pedo ring stuff could just be chaff thrown out to keep conspiracy theorists looking crazy and keep attention away from the actual evil shit they are doing, like trying to indoctrinate our children and bring about a great reset?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wish I hadn't.

“they” are doing both.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

For us forumites who have art or drawings or whatever - it's a diagram of an AR, or a Vickers coffee table book with guns like.

If you like Lord of the Rings , you might have some LOTR related thing, maybe even a big map of middle earth.

It's not like it has some OTHER really good message about bettering yourself in life or some shit.

Nooope.
They will dox a child for smiling while being harassed by a toothless crazy person, but they won't touch that ^.

In October 2016 for 2 weeks CNN and Co were implying that we were going to see a tape of Trump dropping an N-bomb.
Your leftie friends and neighbors claimed that they had a friend who knew some body who knew somebody who knew somebody who saw the tape.
Hard -ER ending.
Drumpf is done.

But no one can ask what the fuck is in those emails (it's not food. Is it drugs? Maybe, idk? But it's super fucking weird? Not food for sure?) or what in the fuck is up with the art that we know is there.
And as time has gone on and people with those slang-terms and themes (who were on twitter grey-barring it up on the topic) have gotten arrested, it makes people think.
View Quote
The dog art?  Yeah it's weird AF, doesn't mean that the guy is a member of an international satanic pedo ring though.  

I don't know if you all realize this but a lot of rich and powerful people are weird fuckers. However, that doesn't make them pedophiles or satanic.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#45]
The left does this conspiracy shit too.  Remember the whole Kavanaugh circus?  When they went through his old planners and singled out obscure things written down saying that they were code or phrases for malevolent actions like rape and sex acts?  You all are no better than they were.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The dog art?  Yeah it's weird AF, doesn't mean that the guy is a member of an international satanic pedo ring though.  

I don't know if you all realize this but a lot of rich and powerful people are weird fuckers. However, that doesn't make them pedophiles or satanic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nooope.

Hard -ER ending.
Drumpf is done.

"Dog Art"?
No, not dog art.
We're talking about the pictures of bound children, children being abused and possibly dead children.
We're talking about sad looking kids holding bondage bears and posing in weird suggestive positions.
We're talking about leaked emails using known "code words" that pedos use.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I knew when I saw this thread shenanigunz was going to post and deflect. I guess he’s ok with all this.

Waste your time spinning your wheels about Qtard conspiracy bullshit.

I put actual pedos in prison.

Why TF are you trying to deflect on this then?  Have you seen those statues?  How about John Podesta's art?

There is no explanation for sick stuff like this or the people who traffic in it.

Tony podesta has the super fucked up art all thru his house

Demonic filth

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183262/Screen_Shot_2022-03-25_at_10_55_16_PM_pn-2620004.JPG

What is the source?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I think that about this and the Obama BC thing.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A high school friend was the marketing manager for a major nationwide retailer. Half of her time was spent on location during the filming of commercials, shooting of print ads etc.. Don't think for a minute this was an accident.

A companies most valuable commodity is their branding. They don't leave that to someone else, EVER.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Balenciaga closed both ad campaigns and is actually suing the photographer and creative directors for their weird shit.

Thanks for the update, I'm sure it was just a total misunderstanding letting that slip through the cracks...
A high school friend was the marketing manager for a major nationwide retailer. Half of her time was spent on location during the filming of commercials, shooting of print ads etc.. Don't think for a minute this was an accident.

A companies most valuable commodity is their branding. They don't leave that to someone else, EVER.

Exactly...
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#50]
https://www.missingkids.org/ourwork/impact
Quoted from the above link.

"According to the FBI, in 2021 there were 337,195 NCIC entries for missing children*. In 2020, the total number of missing child entries into NCIC was 365,348."

Those numbers seem staggering to me.

It's allowed to happen. Consider that.

I'll protect the grandson's to my very last dying breath if need be.

Fuck these sicko's and their alcolytes.

Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top