Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 48
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Jeff Meldrum, PhD:

Meldrum was present at a 2011 conference in Siberia regarding the Siberian Snowman, which included among other things investigating alleged footprints that had been spotted in a Kemerovo cave. He acknowledged that the results of the Russian field trip to the cave site were most likely fraudulent. He suggested that the supposed evidence found was simply an attempt by local government officials to drum up publicity.[10]

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/idaho-professors-bigfoot-research-criticized/
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The subject I want to talk about is Bigfoot's advanced onboard sensor package that allows him to detect and avoid modern cameras
View Quote

His power actually just makes people forget to turn the camera or forget batteries. Happened to a guy here.

I before move to the safe space subforum
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#3]
but, there's a tv show about looking for bigfoot

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I was on the fence.  Not anymore.

Saquatches do exist.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Damn, I just spent $25 on this place

Adding on to the BigFeet: Occasionally I have the bright idea to buy a gorilla suit, and run around the popular front range tourist camping spots. But the chances of catching a 10mm in the gut from some goofball who thought the Front Range was "grizzly country, fer sure" is a bit too high.
View Quote

My whole life I've wanted to get a gorilla suit and do this. But being that about 50% of cars here in Georgia have guns keeps me from doing it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The subject I want to talk about is Bigfoot's advanced onboard sensor package that allows him to detect and avoid modern cameras
View Quote
This. I used to be skeptical.  But with the proliferation of trail cameras and drones with infrared cameras.  If Bigfoot was out there, we'd have him on film by now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:49:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In the absence of repeatable evidence  that is a logical conclusion.  However there does seem to be a phenomenon that causes people to see and hear very strange things and are often consistent with other witness accounts.   Some here just say either they are lying or people with out of control imaginations.  I think those assumptions are unfair and unintelligent.
View Quote

Confirmation bias.  They are told what they SHOULD be looking for so they see it.  People are stupid.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha! What isn't known about big phoote is he's actually a space alien doing some forward scouting. He has some kind of advanced anal laser scifi shit that allows him to detect the modern and old fashioned imaging capture devices. Which allows him to turn on his invisibility cloaking gadget and thus avoid been seen by any other than his kind.

The monkey with roller skating. #Funny
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Bigfoot is fake...just ask the gnomes.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J4LTNb-8Hw

This guy is an expert and PHD on human and primate foot morphology .

Even though most things can be faked in the Bigfoot world some can't when it comes to foot morphology .

Agree or disagree ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#12]
There is a near scientific impossibility that Bigfoot exists in North America.  With the proliferation of game cams, roads everywhere, camera phones, lack of any bones or hair, it is just not possible. There could not be a successful breeding population with so few numbers.

I guess there could be a couple of old ones hiding out in the middle of nowhere in the absolute hardest places to get to in North America.  I could somehow see something like this surviving and staying hidden deep in the Amazon, Siberia, Himalayas, or Andes.

But there is just no way there could be more than a few in North America without legitimate evidence of their existence.  I find it hard to believe they could exist in the other named places without SOMEONE getting some proof by now.

They do not exist.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Went to the Redwoods this year.

If Squatch lives,  he lives in the Redwoods, no doubt.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Bigfot believers are such drama llamas.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#15]
lol c‘mon man.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

My whole life I've wanted to get a gorilla suit and do this. But being that about 50% of cars here in Georgia have guns keeps me from doing it.
View Quote

Back in the late 1980s a kid dressed in a gorilla suit jumped out in front of a car on FM1314 north of Houston.  Jumping in front of a car at night in a black suit did not end well.  The kid was killed when the car hit him.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the correct answer??
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#18]
What if I told you when you think you are alone whether camping, hunting, hiking, climbing, etc, you are not
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wow, some people will believe anything.
View Quote

Biden won.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#20]
You Bigfoot deniers refuse to believe when there is clear photographic evidence of an adult male bigfoot.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The Patterson film fooled a LOT of "experts" and continues to fool some today.

Unfortunately for bigfoot fans (hate to break this to you), it is fake.
View Quote

Please explain and give us your learned opinion!
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#22]
LOL another bigfoot thread.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:11:10 PM EDT
[#23]
It’s not like these mountains and wilderness areas aren’t combed by hundreds of hunters a year and thousands over the last 50 but not one person with a 300 Win Mag  has seen a Squatch I found no that strange????
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:11:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah, every game animal in the country was hunted to almost to extinction all over the country during the depression but surprisingly no bigfoot was ever found and shot.
View Quote
As one starving depression-era man said to another "I'm eating it but I ain't gonna tell no one."
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Supposedly there is a breeding population of Bigfeet all over the country.  Not even one bone much less a body has been found. We've had DNA technology for how long now? but not even a hair to run the DNA on. How many years have there been security and game cameras by the millions all over the county? Not one picture on them and we won't get into the tens of millions of cell phones everyone carries everywhere. Highways have crisscrossed the county for at least 80 years and roads are everywhere. Not one, even a bigfoot child has ever been hit.
View Quote

How would a DNA sample be determined it's from an unknown if samples have been done on possible Bigfoot hair and it has come back as some Dna containing some human dna and some unknown ? I'm no Dna expert but dont you need a data base to confirm it's a Bigfoot? Without first having a body how can they determine anything. It just comes back as unkown or most times with human dna but contaminated.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LOL another bigfoot thread.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I didn't watch it. What's the guys name? Is he talking about dermal ridges?
View Quote

Nothing about that but how the prints flex in the middle by the heel.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Bigfot believers are such drama llamas.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#29]
What if bigfoot is just naturally blurry?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#30]
There's many pics in this form, with foot in them, which support theory.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:19:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Jeff Meldrum, PhD:

Meldrum was present at a 2011 conference in Siberia regarding the Siberian Snowman, which included among other things investigating alleged footprints that had been spotted in a Kemerovo cave. He acknowledged that the results of the Russian field trip to the cave site were most likely fraudulent. He suggested that the supposed evidence found was simply an attempt by local government officials to drum up publicity.[10]

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/idaho-professors-bigfoot-research-criticized/
View Quote

He's debunked a lot of fake casts. Many if not most are fake casts of prints but some of the ones he's studied were organic made by something living .
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:22:51 PM EDT
[#33]
I would say its an inner dimensional entity that just soo happens to be hairy. And using our primitive understanding of it all to try and explain why we cant see them whenever they show up adds to the embrassment.

Every continent, every tribe, and every culture since the dawn of time has spoken about hairy creatures taking people in the thick woods. All had the same stories. But who knows. its fun to go down the rabbit hole regardless
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How come nobody has ever found a skeleton of a sasquatch?
View Quote

They have
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
In the absence of repeatable evidence  that is a logical conclusion.  However there does seem to be a phenomenon that causes people to see and hear very strange things and are often consistent with other witness accounts.   Some here just say either they are lying or people with out of control imaginations.  I think those assumptions are unfair and unintelligent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know about the evidence in the video.  There are some people here that will tell you that anyone that sees or hears anything outside of commonly found phenomenon are simply letting there imaginations run wild.  Apparently seeing anything  not previously common means you simply are creating images and sounds in your head  and most of us are just frantic scared of the dark man-boys.

Bigfoot is not real, they don't exist.

No, those assumptions are fair and intelligent.

We're all pretty much wired the same way, and react to certain stimuli in a common and repeatable fashion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The legitimate 0.5% of claims probably saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9alpq1D_xU

The other 99.5% are loons or charlatans
View Quote

It's like a real life Farside cartoon: "Look at me I'm a human.  Time to go to the office."  
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How come nobody has ever found a skeleton of a sasquatch?

They have
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/310007/GLwz5VE_jpg-2615970.JPG

Fetterman's granpa
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Bigfoot doesn't believe I'm real.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Bigfoot can time travel. That’s why no one has evidence. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't see sufficient evidence to justify belief.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Isn't there a member on here from Oklahoma who has some type of actual evidence that Bigfoot exists?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Isn't there a member on here from Oklahoma (I think it is from there but could be wrong) who has some type of actual evidence that Bigfoot exists?
View Quote

He may claim to have proof but he doesn't because BF doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Bigfoot was real.

Gigantopithecus
View Quote

Also this.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#44]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Wx094eQqY
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#45]
I saw Bigfoot once. 1951, back in Sequoia National Park. Had a foot on him thirty-seven inches heel to toe. It made a sound I would not want to hear twice in my life.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Isn't there a member on here from Oklahoma who has some type of actual evidence that Bigfoot exists?
View Quote

I have a piece of an alien ship that crashed, that I found in the Rocky Mountains, but I'm not posting pics of it because the gubbmint will take it from me.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:24:44 PM EDT
[#47]

RIP troll guy.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Where is their poop?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm pretty sure midcap can vouch for their existance
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Bigfoot
Hairyman

Is real

Little People are real.
Page / 48
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top