Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Your government wants to forbid you from having semi-automatic weapons to protect yourself and your country.

but.....

You are paying for the Ukrainian people to have fully-automatic weapons.  Never mind what we all involuntarily donated to the Taliban's arsenal.

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You are one stand up man! I should have read the entire thread before posting my last post.
View Quote
One out of two was a stand-up man.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You wanna bet? Have everyone that matters in this country stop paying taxes. See how quick the clown show ceases to exist
View Quote

How is that going to happen?
The companies they work for and the payroll management companies like ADT will make sure it still gets collected.
The banks and brokerages with their ESG directors will make sure it happens
Even if you adjust your dependents with withholding, they are still taking out for SS and Medicare,etc

Start thinking and acting locally for now.  That is all I will say about that
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Yawn
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:Bullshit!  In fact, what you’re doing here is an attempt at gaslighting us into thinking that this is how its always been so no use in getting upset over it or doing anything about it

Everything has changed!
View Quote
Yeah, not like the MSM lied to the American people after VC/NVA got stacked at the Tet offensive or anything.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck the would be dictator!
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Remember, people on this site admitted to voting for him.
View Quote

I blame EVERY “D” voter for the destruction of our Republic!
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Good luck with that, FJB
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#11]
They protect me from you.  That's what they do Joe.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bullshit!  In fact, what you’re doing here is an attempt at gaslighting us into thinking that this is how its always been so no use in getting upset over it or doing anything about it

Everything has changed!

View Quote

Alacran is getting a lot of blowback on this post, but I believe what he's saying is correct.  It's not that media never manipulated us by misrepresenting facts, suppressing stories or details, etc.  Rather, it's the prevalence and extremely overt nature of these things that have changed, IMO.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#13]
He was never elected president
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

it has always been this bad, remember [if you're old enough] the Watergate scandal?  notice how the media skipped over the fact that the phone they were trying to tap was used by members of the DNC to order prostitutes, male and female.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No redeeming value?  Protecting lives, stopping rapists, defending against home invaders isn't redeeming?  

So Biden just admitted he has no concern for citizens' lives.  Why didn't a reporter call him on this?

We use semiautos in self defense 2-3 million times per year, according to established statistics.

^^ Exactly, all of this this should be front page news everywhere every time that tool opens his mouth.  It's ignored and the Marxist propaganda machines of MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC repot nothing but the garbage lies that come out of that moron's mouth.

They are dumbing down America in the process.  I miss actual journalism.  Reporting of facts, rather than spinning a narrative, and letting the people decide for themselves.

lol that you think journalism has ever been anything other than a tool for political power

If you can't tell there is a drastic difference between the main stream media today and actual journalism 30 years ago...

it has always been this bad, remember [if you're old enough] the Watergate scandal?  notice how the media skipped over the fact that the phone they were trying to tap was used by members of the DNC to order prostitutes, male and female.

"Always been this bad"
Ha!  One issue that was covered in varying degrees depending on the network, OR newspaper, while today, all networks and newspapers nationwide are owned by the same 5 mega corporations, and they ALL spew the SAME tripe on EVERY ISSUE.  There's even video of them presenting the exact same message, word for frigging word.

Search "danger to democracy" and you'll find that video proving they're all in the same list serv, and the "news" delivered is homogenized propaganda.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He was never elected president
View Quote

Truth.  Every law or treaty that Biden signs is invalid.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeah, not like the MSM lied to the American people after VC/NVA got stacked at the Tet offensive or anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Bullshit!  In fact, what you’re doing here is an attempt at gaslighting us into thinking that this is how its always been so no use in getting upset over it or doing anything about it

Everything has changed!

I didn’t say there wasn’t propaganda and coverups 30 years ago.  Hell, there was propaganda and coverups 130 years ago but to state that it was just as bad back then as it is now is downplaying the very real damage that is going on right now.

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Lying grifter pedo thieving pants shitting commie politicians are what’s sick.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:35:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'll ante up another.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@07AMF you know you can search the archives right?

Post a link to a thread where someone said "I voted for Biden."

Better yet no usernames, so it won't be a call out.

I'll bet a Pmag you can't find anyone admitting to that out loud.

I'll ante up another.
@DrFrige
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Your government wants to forbid you from having semi-automatic weapons to protect yourself and your country.

but.....

You are paying for the Ukrainian people to have fully-automatic weapons.  Never mind what we all involuntarily donated to the Taliban's arsenal.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/875251999089442103/25704735D369104880DBE9D8D3C10F0214BD65AC/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I didn’t say there wasn’t propaganda and coverups 30 years ago.  Hell, there was propaganda and coverups 130 years ago but to state that it was just as bad back then as it is now is downplaying the very real damage that is going on right now.

View Quote

It has definitely ramped up, even in the past few decades; I believe in response to the easier access to information that people have through the internet, which makes them less reliant on *official sources.*
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Alacran is getting a lot of blowback on this post, but I believe what he's saying is correct.  It's not that media never manipulated us by misrepresenting facts, suppressing stories or details, etc.  Rather, it's the prevalence and extremely overt nature of these things that have changed, IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit!  In fact, what you’re doing here is an attempt at gaslighting us into thinking that this is how its always been so no use in getting upset over it or doing anything about it

Everything has changed!

Yes, you are reading exactly what I’m trying to convey.  There is a huge difference between overt and covert.

They are no longer operating in the shadows.  It’s all out in the open now because they no longer respect us or care that we know.  That shows just how dangerous things really are now.

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't care.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:41:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It has definitely ramped up, even in the past few decades; I believe in response to the easier access to information that people have through the internet, which makes them less reliant on *official sources.*
View Quote

Wrong. People are generally MORE reliant on official sources now. Flush out your headgear, social media has been pushing the appeal to authority rhetoric for countless mandates and legislation.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wrong. People are generally MORE reliant on official sources now. Flush out your headgear, social media has been pushing the appeal to authority rhetoric for countless mandates and legislation.
View Quote

I disagree, because there are more sources for counter narratives than there used to be. That there are more sources parroting the same talking point derived official narrative than there were does not mean there aren't more sources for other ones. If you aren't buying a story on MSNBC it isn't likely you'll buy it on Twitter or CNN.

What has happened is that IO campaigns have become prevalent to make counter narratives appear less popular than they are in reality. Look at all we are learning about Twitter for example. Look at how outlandish the narratives have become; we went from "Nixon should be impeached for abusing his position of power" to "Donald Trump likes vagina and there are tapes of him being peed on by Russian hookers."
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Someone should let him know his married son fucked his dead son’s widow.
View Quote

Considering he fucked his own daughter and acts very weird around his granddaughter, I’m not sure that will bother him much
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes, you are reading exactly what I’m trying to convey.  There is a huge difference between overt and covert.

They are no longer operating in the shadows.  It’s all out in the open now because they no longer respect us or care that we know.  That shows just how dangerous things really are now.

View Quote

I understood what you were attempting to convey because I've arrived at the exact same conclusion.  Frankly, I don't know how anyone could argue against it.

It really does show that we are in the "next level" of things, and as a father and husband, I can't turn a blind eye to it out of emotional convenience.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I disagree, because there are more sources for counter narratives than there used to be. That there are more sources parroting the same talking point derived official narrative than there were does not mean there aren't more sources for other ones. If you aren't buying a story on MSNBC it isn't likely you'll buy it on Twitter or CNN.

What has happened is that IO campaigns have become prevalent to make counter narratives appear less popular than they are in reality. Look at all we are learning about Twitter for example. Look at how outlandish the narratives have become; we went from "Nixon should be impeached for abusing his position of power" to "Donald Trump likes vagina and there are tapes of him being peed on by Russian hookers."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what you're arguing now. The pervasiveness and frequency of psyop-like media broadcasting (for which I could enthusiastically entertain)? Or whether or not reliance on official sources is the primary factory for the general public's rampant decision making processes? Take a look around. Nixon being impeached was pushed by official sources. Donald Trump and his tasteful preference for ten-model quality poon was also pushed by.. you guessed it: official sources. People's opinions are swayed very easily by the quoted "expert" or person of authority belonging to a large administrative group.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"The idea we still ALLOW semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is SICK!" claimed the Dementia-Addled, Pedophiliac, Brain-Dead, Dithering Idiot who has been protected the same bullshit and blatant lies (as well as about fully automatic firearms) for the past 50 years.

"It has no social redeeming value. None!" Pedo Joe The Communist continued.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:01:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.  It's a given there has always been yellow journalism, and that journalism has been used for political purposes.  But never in America has the media been so full of constant spin, nonstop coordinated propaganda on every single issue, to the degree they are all literally reading from the same script.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I understood what you were attempting to convey because I've arrived at the exact same conclusion.  Frankly, I don't know how anyone could argue against it.

It really does show that we are in the "next level" of things, and as a father and husband, I can't turn a blind eye to it out of emotional convenience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

. Definitely appreciate you clarifying it for me.

I was so pissed that a fellow ARFCOMER was actually using gaslighting techniques against fellow members more than properly explaining things the first time.

There’s even an interview from the 1970’s of someone admitting that the CIA befriended and lied to journalists to get certain outcomes in news stories.  The difference is back then, journalist were used, today they are in total compliance.

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Exactly.  It's a given there has always been yellow journalism, and that journalism has been used for political purposes.  But never in America has the media been so full of constant spin, nonstop coordinated propaganda on every single issue, to the degree they are all literally reading from the same script.
View Quote

It's really sad that some people, like homeboy above I was quoting a few posts above, think there are more counter narratives than what they're actually pushing. Media is undeniably gas-lighting all these silly bitches who openly and have initially in some cases supported what is being shoved down others' throats. Cloth masks didn't do shit. Hey, let's get a "medical expert" to highly recommend it. Done, adopted. The One Six was an insurrection, why, because the rank and file federal cop said so on television, so it must be true.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So how does the SS justify protecting a president while he is violation his oath of office. Turn him over to the DOJ
View Quote

Everybody in government wants to get paid. What they have to do to get theirs is irrelevant to them. Fuck-you/pay-me culture, through & through.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/491499/D30FF1B4-9733-470D-A7E4-ED895C8D2F9A_jpe-2612884.JPG

"The idea we still ALLOW semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is SICK!"
claimed the dementia-addled geriatric who has been protected with the same (as well as fully automatic firearms) for the past 50 years.
"It has no social redeeming value. None!" Biden continued.

(Video at the tweet)

He didn't just say he wants to ban "assault weapons".  Now he thinks semi-autos should be verboten.
Kinda like Canada this week banned semi-auto centerfire weapons, after promising they wouldn't, and re-instating a registry.

And the fact he thinks he or ANYONE in government ALLOWS citizens to do anything is wacked.
All power flows from We the People.  
We only granted the government specific LIMITED power when we established the government via the Constitution and consented to be governed.
View Quote

Pedophiles are sick.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/491499/D30FF1B4-9733-470D-A7E4-ED895C8D2F9A_jpe-2612884.JPG

"The idea we still ALLOW semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is SICK!"
claimed the dementia-addled geriatric who has been protected with the same (as well as fully automatic firearms) for the past 50 years.
"It has no social redeeming value. None!" Biden continued.

(Video at the tweet)

He didn't just say he wants to ban "assault weapons".  Now he thinks semi-autos should be verboten.
Kinda like Canada this week banned semi-auto centerfire weapons, after promising they wouldn't, and re-instating a registry.

And the fact he thinks he or ANYONE in government ALLOWS citizens to do anything is wacked.
All power flows from We the People.  
We only granted the government specific LIMITED power when we established the government via the Constitution and consented to be governed.
View Quote

Pedophiles are sick.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't know what you're arguing now. The pervasiveness and frequency of psyop-like media broadcasting (for which I could enthusiastically entertain)? Or whether or not reliance on official sources is the primary factory for the general public's rampant decision making processes? Take a look around. Nixon being impeached was pushed by official sources. Donald Trump and his tasteful preference for ten-model quality poon was also pushed by.. you guessed it: official sources. People's opinions are swayed very easily by the quoted "expert" or person of authority belonging to a large administrative group.
View Quote

I'm arguing that media influence has become more pervasive and outlandish in an effort to counter the more widely available and believed counternarratives that the internet has made possible. It is not the same as it was decades ago.

You seem to have glossed over the IO known as Twitter that was used to make it appear as though more people believe state approved narratives than actually do. State approved narratives have always existed; the tactic has gone from pretending the narrative is real to pretending other people believe the narrative is real in order to influence people through conformity.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Truth.  Every law or treaty that Biden signs is invalid.
View Quote

For either that reason or, easier to prove, he is an incompetent Alzheimer's patient before and during his time in office.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm sure the FJB and the demorats will come after my Browning 625 sporting at some point.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Lol oh fuck off joe
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#41]
FJB

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are one stand up man! I should have read the entire thread before posting my last post.

can we dock their EE rating for welching?  / S
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I blame EVERY “D” voter for the destruction of our Republic!
View Quote

you can't spell D estruction without D
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#44]
What about his POS son Hunter fucking his dead brothers wife and PedoJoe molesting his fucked up daughter too
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If you’re for prohibition of guns, you definitely have to be for the reinstatement of prohibition on alcohol, and then both will work out the same as the last time they tried to outlaw booze.  
View Quote

Don't forget cars too
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:00:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I still think his first wife tried to off herself and the kids. He knows about "sick".
View Quote

He's a sick pedophile who's been mooching off your tax dollars his whole life.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"Always been this bad"
Ha!  One issue that was covered in varying degrees depending on the network, OR newspaper, while today, all networks and newspapers nationwide are owned by the same 5 mega corporations, and they ALL spew the SAME tripe on EVERY ISSUE.  There's even video of them presenting the exact same message, word for frigging word.

Search "danger to democracy" and you'll find that video proving they're all in the same list serv, and the "news" delivered is homogenized propaganda.
View Quote

Here ya go:

Sinclair's Soldiers in Trump's War on Media
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#48]
No ban Depends.
Because I think Joe walking around crapping himself is actually SICK.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No ban Depends.
Because I think Joe walking around crapping himself is actually SICK.
View Quote

I'll do you one better - him sniffing little kids and showering with his daughter is even more sick.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Our side doesn't care about issues as badly as the Demoncrats. Its the honest truth. By and large, we can't be bothered to march, call, write, email, start social media campaigns, donate, organize, "vote with our dollars", etc.

The left has our asses sorely beat, and our independent nature is our downfall in this new age.
View Quote

All those strategies you listed would likely be used against you to prove that you are in fact, terrorist. The left is fully weaponized and backed by the .gov.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top