Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 37
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 2:16:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Article in The Daily Mail UK

'I WILL become governor!': Arizona GOP hopeful Kari Lake insists she's still on track to overturn Dem rival's election win, as AG's office demands explanation for polling day issues before certifying the result

The Arizona attorney general's office Saturday demanded answers to problems
Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright wrote to a top election official
She spelled out issues with on-demand ballot printers on election day
She also reported confusion about how to send voters to alternate sites
And she wrote that untabulated ballots were muddled with tabulated ballots
'These complaints go beyond pure speculation,' she added in her letter
Kari Lake told DailyMail.com she was right to fight on in the governor's race
'I believe at the end of the day that this will be turned around,' she said

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11448609/Arizona-attorney-generals-office-DEMANDS-answers-string-election-day-problems.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 2:22:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All voter rolls need to be purged after every election. Show up, show a valid ID and vote. Pretty simple. No rolls needed.
View Quote

Without rolls, how do you know the person is a voter?  The ID becomes worthless without voter rolls.

Purges after every election is a bit much.  I could support every five years, or thereabouts.  Every five years your name is purged from the rolls unless you renew your registration or re-register.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 10:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Without rolls, how do you know the person is a voter?  The ID becomes worthless without voter rolls.

Purges after every election is a bit much.  I could support every five years, or thereabouts.  Every five years your name is purged from the rolls unless you renew your registration or re-register.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All voter rolls need to be purged after every election. Show up, show a valid ID and vote. Pretty simple. No rolls needed.

Good point. I’m just throwing ideas out. Voter rolls have too many dead folks and folks no longer residents of said state. That’s what they’re using for mail in ballot fraud. That and harvesting. The better option is get rid of mail in ballots and harvesting.

How do countries like Iraq and Afghanistan do it with the purple finger that folks keep recommending? I can’t imagine them having voter rolls.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 10:30:59 AM EDT
[#4]
My dad is is 83 and his assisted living helps them vote.  I am pretty sure.  My dad is pretty sharp but some of the other residents are not.  I would not be shocked if the memory care next door didn’t have 100% voter turnout via absentee ballots.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Succinct, passionate and spot on!
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Plenty of GOP people I know here voted for Hobbs because they absolutely hate Kari, I voted for Lake of course but I'm honestly not surprised.
View Quote

They are as dumb as Democrats so they voted accordingly. They could have simply not made a vote in the place but they intentionally picked Hobbs.

To intentionally vote for the enemy to spite another is insane. Some people think they are taking a test in school and are afraid to leave a blank answer so they feel they must pick one.

Tell folks they can actually leave a selection empty and they look confused.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 12:27:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah but white dude with dreads...
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 1:07:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They are as dumb as Democrats so they voted accordingly. They could have simply not made a vote in the place but they intentionally picked Hobbs.

To intentionally vote for the enemy to spite another is insane. Some people think they are taking a test in school and are afraid to leave a blank answer so they feel they must pick one.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of GOP people I know here voted for Hobbs because they absolutely hate Kari, I voted for Lake of course but I'm honestly not surprised.

That's just it, they weren't trying to spite them, they legitimately thought Hobbs et al were better choices. My roomie is a former AZGOP state committeeman and he voted for Hobbs because he told me he thought Lake was "a psychopath". It isn't what I wanted to hear, but that's the reality of the situation.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's just it, they weren't trying to spite them, they legitimately thought Hobbs et al were better choices. My roomie is a former AZGOP state committeeman and he voted for Hobbs because he told me he thought Lake was "a psychopath". It isn't what I wanted to hear, but that's the reality of the situation.
View Quote

unfortunately there are still lots of McCaininites in Az.  Your roomie may not have been one of them but he and his soft ilk are why we've been saddled with waaaay too many RINOs in this State.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is about the most retarded post I’ve seen in this thread

How do you know they are a voter. WTF kind of ignorance is that

If someone has a valid state issued ID as a state citizen they have already met the “requirements” to vote

No voter rolls are needed. Show up. Swipe ID cause they all have a goddamned strip on back like a credit card. Then vote.

The swipe system is a good anti fraud mechanism as it only allows one swipe per ID card. All ties into central state ID database that’s already marinated by DMV

Is it as good as an inked finger on paper to vote. No.

Voter rolls are a perfect metric to gauge how to beat defraud the system. Anyone with third grade level math ability can calculate how many more votes need injected into the system to sway an election when they know what the original baseline is.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

every 4 years would have a clean roll before every Presidential election...
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If someone has a valid state issued ID as a state citizen they have already met the “requirements” to vote

No voter rolls are needed. Show up. Swipe ID cause they all have a goddamned strip on back like a credit card. Then vote.

The swipe system is a good anti fraud mechanism as it only allows one swipe per ID card. All ties into central state ID database that’s already marinated by DMV

Voter rolls are a perfect metric to gauge how to beat defraud the system. Anyone with third grade level math ability can calculate how many more votes need injected into the system to sway an election when they know what the original baseline is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're the ignorant one.  Millions of people across the country are not eligible to register to vote or not registered to vote but who also have State-issued IDs or DLs (especially in this day and age where governments and institutions demand ID for just about everything).

Even with nearly universal suffrage, those qualified to be voters are a subset of the adult population and registered voters are a subset of the latter group.

Voter rolls let you match the face and name to someone on the list as a real voter.  Swiping might help prevent repeat voting, but without rolls or rosters there is no way for it to prevent people who are not supposed to be voting in the first place from voting.  And even with swiping, it's still necessary to check the ID and make sure the person holding it actually is the person who is on the ID.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 4:32:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

….so what?
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Good point. I’m just throwing ideas out. Voter rolls have too many dead folks and folks no longer residents of said state. That’s what they’re using for mail in ballot fraud. That and harvesting. The better option is get rid of mail in ballots and harvesting.

How do countries like Iraq and Afghanistan do it with the purple finger that folks keep recommending? I can’t imagine them having voter rolls.
View Quote

Making registration something that has to be renewed periodically minimizes the first two issues, which are a problem.  Voter ID checks are essential in combination with the rolls.  While a precinct inspector, I've had cases where people have come up to me and asked how so-and-so could have signed the roster and voted, because he was their neighbor and died ten years ago.  I've always encouraged them to challenge the voter in those cases, but since we could only legally require ID for first-time voters, nothing could prevent it if someone knows the name and address of someone likely to be on the rolls in that precinct who may be dead or moved (or disqualified, in those States where convictions disqualify you).  I've also had someone come in to vote and there was already a signature by his name; he was furious, too.

Most of the indicia of potential fraud that I've seen in the years I worked in this capacity during elections revolved around mail-in ballots, though, and they always caused problems for in-person voters.  Some never got them (possibly stolen; sometimes mail does legitimately get lost or destroyed accidentally, though). Others say they never signed up for VBM and never got the ballot.  Both scenarios are suspicious.  I also once had a van show up to neighborhood voting center with multiple precincts.  A bunch of black women came out, each carrying a giant stack of mail-in ballots.  They went straight to my precinct's table.  I looked at them and they were all filled out in the exact same handwriting as that being turned in by each woman who was saying they were also turning in their own ballot.  The only reason I was able to legally reject them was because none of them had the third-party return authorization portion filled out on the envelope.  They went to every table.  Every board was going to just accept them without question until I went over there and explained things (I got a lot of, "But the training says the voting never stops!").  Finally, they left with their ballots.  I'm sure they just went somewhere else where they all got accepted.  This was during the 2012 general election.

Vote by mail needs to be eliminated.  Same with early voting.  I could see them being available in a very limited fashion for specially qualified persons, who would have to prove their qualifications before each election.  One of the biggest potentials for fraud.

And the purple ink is just a tool to prevent repeat voting by the same person.  There are other ways to accomplish that, especially in more advanced countries.  I'm pretty sure they have voter rolls as well.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it would be more practical to have expirations occur more frequently in off-years (maybe quadrennially, but not during Presidential years) just due to the size of our population, but I think anything in the 3-5 year range would be workable.  The important part is to require renewal periodically, with periods not too frequent nor too lengthy, as each poses issues.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

GOOD DAY
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This is about the most retarded post I've seen in this thread

If someone has a valid state issued ID as a state citizen they have already met the "requirements" to vote

The swipe system is a good anti fraud mechanism as it only allows one swipe per ID card. All ties into central state ID database that's already marinated by DMV

View Quote
This is false.

The may be permanent residents/green card holders, they may be felons, they may be underage. Arizona is also a closed primary state, you need party registration so you know which ballot to generate for them. Part of voter registration is them bringing documents necessary to prove their citizenship and eligibility to vote, your plan essentially makes elections less secure.

The DL is actually the most convenient part though, here in Maricopa we do scan the DL to bring up their voter registration-although there are other options, that is the most convenient.

You've obviously never been a poll worker, but have you even voted before?
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Why is the Maricopa Elections website numbers so completely wrong. It looks like it hasn’t been updated since election night?
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why is the Maricopa Elections website numbers so completely wrong. It looks like it hasn't been updated since election night?
View Quote
Maricopa officials are busy hiring defense lawyers.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#20]
My uncle Sergio told me that his ballot was rejected over a dozen times and he gave up in frustration in Maricopa. The voting people on the Democrat side protested that they came from a retirement community van.

He told me that he has voted in the Philippines and it was far easier than this nightmare.

He is a retired Navy chef who did 23 years.

Link Posted: 11/20/2022 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#21]
@sierra-def

Kari Lake team just set up Maricopa official counter, The BOMB!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/20/2022 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You're the ignorant one.  Millions of people across the country are not eligible to register to vote or not registered to vote but who also have State-issued IDs or DLs (especially in this day and age where governments and institutions demand ID for just about everything).

Even with nearly universal suffrage, those qualified to be voters are a subset of the adult population and registered voters are a subset of the latter group.

Voter rolls let you match the face and name to someone on the list as a real voter.  Swiping might help prevent repeat voting, but without rolls or rosters there is no way for it to prevent people who are not supposed to be voting in the first place from voting.  And even with swiping, it's still necessary to check the ID and make sure the person holding it actually is the person who is on the ID.
View Quote

Quoted:
This is false.

The may be permanent residents/green card holders, they may be felons, they may be underage. Arizona is also a closed primary state, you need party registration so you know which ballot to generate for them. Part of voter registration is them bringing documents necessary to prove their citizenship and eligibility to vote, your plan essentially makes elections less secure.

The DL is actually the most convenient part though, here in Maricopa we do scan the DL to bring up their voter registration-although there are other options, that is the most convenient.

View Quote

My point is

No rolls are needed. It gives a metric to work with to gauge how many fraudulent votes can be injected. And who’s names those fraudulent votes can be done in

Not to mention the dead folks voting. Which has happens for decades across the country.

AZ automatically registers folks to vote when they use the AZ dmv site for something

Apparently the dmv site info only is plenty to verify whatever checks are needed. Most likely thru checks it runs across other AZ portals.

For example. If your plate gets run by an AZ cop. And you have a concealed carry. Your having a CCW shows up on the cops screen

Thus. Anyone with an ID shows up to polls. Swipes it. And the system lets them vote or not

As much as I hate automation. It’s a very simple thing.....

Again. Is it perfect. Nope. But it’s much better than 100 ballots being mailed to a 1 bedroom apartment in PHX
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#25]
While my expectation is fuck-all will actually come of any of this, and the only people who end up in jail from all this will be the ones who complained too loudly.  That said, wouldn't it be something if they declared the election void, and redid it under tight scrutiny?  

Not sure if that's even a thing, but that would be amazing.  No matter what -we win.  If under tighter scrutiny, we get the exact same results, then we know the system is actually fair.  In many ways, that would be great.  If it ends up being Lake wins by a 5-point margin, then well... now we know something else.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:18:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Why is the Maricopa Elections website numbers so completely wrong. It looks like it hasn’t been updated since election night?
View Quote

They don't want people with statistical backgrounds spotting their bullshit.

In 2020 there were super obvious tells the data was manipulated as the results came out.
They didn't care then because it was an emergency to stop Trump,
no one was expecting it and no one was going to prosecute.

This go around there's a shit-ton of people watching, and I strongly suspect more than
one or two moles inside MCTEC documenting the steal.

Less info available for a shorter period of time reduces their exposure to getting caught.

You can fake ballots, you can fake results, and steal an election, but it's virtually impossible to do so without
leaving a statistical fingerprint of manipulation and vote stealing. And now they have the AZ AG looking into things.

Which is why if you're election thieves like them, you hide the detailed results as long as possible, ideally until
after certification takes place.

Unfortunately for them, the AG is clearly aware of that as far as timing goes, and explicitly mentioned in their letter to the county.

I'm sure they're hoping Thanksgiving week gives them cover. I'll be pleasantly surprised if the AZ AG derails them, but
won't get my hopes up.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:28:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Thus. Anyone with an ID shows up to polls. Swipes it. And the system lets them vote or not

View Quote
This is what we have. It's linked to their DL, but there's other ways to access it. What you just described is called a voter roll. You say you want a central state database of eligible voters tied to their ID (which is what we have in AZ) but you don't want a "voter roll."

Look, I implore you to please work at least one election as a poll worker so you'll have some idea what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:35:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're in California, so this might not go the way i think, but do you support fun owners being registered to be about to buy a gun?  Why do we have to register to vote?  It's a constitutional right.
We should be able to show up to a voting location in our area, show ID that we are residents, vote and have your thumb dipped in ink to show you voted and can't be let in anywhere else to vote.
Fucking 3rd world middle east countries have more secure elections than we do.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:39:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

My point is

No rolls are needed. It gives a metric to work with to gauge how many fraudulent votes can be injected. And who’s names those fraudulent votes can be done in

Not to mention the dead folks voting. Which has happens for decades across the country.

AZ automatically registers folks to vote when they use the AZ dmv site for something

Apparently the dmv site info only is plenty to verify whatever checks are needed. Most likely thru checks it runs across other AZ portals.

For example. If your plate gets run by an AZ cop. And you have a concealed carry. Your having a CCW shows up on the cops screen

Again. Is it perfect. Nope. But it’s much better than 100 ballots being mailed to a 1 bedroom apartment in PHX
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
This is false.

My point is

You don’t know what you’re talking about at all.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 1:13:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Gila and Yavapai counties joining with Cochise - not certifying. Two additional counties considering the same.

https://twitter.com/laralogan/status/1594521854571593728
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 1:28:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You're in California, so this might not go the way i think, but do you support fun owners being registered to be about to buy a gun?  Why do we have to register to vote?  It's a constitutional right.
We should be able to show up to a voting location in our area, show ID that we are residents, vote and have your thumb dipped in ink to show you voted and can't be let in anywhere else to vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gun ownership is a subset of the right to keep and bear arms.  The right to keep and bear arms is not only a constitutionally protected right, but is also a natural right, one that we hold by virtue of being men as part of our nature.  Gun registration is a means that only can serve to attack the right or provide the means to do so in the future.

Voting is not a right, philosophically speaking.  It is a privilege.  Voting is ultimately the exercise of power over others, the use of force, and the exercise of power or force against others at large can never truly be a right in this respect.  

It is also not a right in the same respect under the Constitution, despite the language it uses.  States are prohibited from making certain things qualifications to vote (race, previous condition of servitude, color, sex, age if 18 or older, failure to pay taxes).  Having a qualified franchise that does not permit the entire male 21-year-old-or-older non-convict citizen population to vote can also potentially impact apportionment of Representatives (and by extension Presidential Electors).  That's all it has to say about voting.  

If a State wanted to, it could make it so that only citizen freeholders of fixed property who have a six-figure gross income, have served in the military, have a university education, have no criminal record, and are not receiving and have not recently received any public subsidy, who also meet strict requirements to prove this and can prove their identity at the polls, can vote, and this would be perfectly constitutional.  Honestly, this would probably be better.  A universal franchise is outrageous; a properly qualified one is superior.

Even though we have a nominally universal franchise, we still don't allow everyone to vote.  Minors can't vote.  In a number of State, felons and maybe other criminals can't vote (some can potentially have this disability alleviated, though).  Usually people actually incarcerated can't vote.  Non-citizens (and outside of our colonies, probably even U.S. nationals) can't vote.  Non-residents of a jurisdiction can't vote within it.  That's millions upon millions of people.  Without voter rolls, how are we to determine who qualifies just with those minimal standards, and who does not?  If we were to hypothetically return to a more qualified franchise the problem becomes even more difficult.  Voter rolls allow us to determine whether the person before us is in fact a qualified voter.  ID helps is to determine whether or not the person before us is actually the person he claims to be.  Signatures, ID swipes, etc. help to limit his ability to vote repeatedly.  Each is a necessary tool for security of the vote.

We have used voter rolls since before this country was founded.  And those "3rd world" countries also use them.  They are not at all comparable to gun registration other than they are both forms of registration.  In every other respect that matters, they are worlds apart from one another.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
@sierra-def

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/55162/20221120_165828_jpg-2608082.JPG
View Quote

This and the two additional counties saying "not so fast," let's see where this goes.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My uncle Sergio told me that his ballot was rejected over a dozen times and he gave up in frustration in Maricopa. The voting people on the Democrat side protested that they came from a retirement community van.

He told me that he has voted in the Philippines and it was far easier than this nightmare.

View Quote
Report it!

https://www.azag.gov/contact-us
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

I'd do that and also follow up with the Lake team links as well, they're looking for individual cases,
presumably to build a legal case.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'd do that and also follow up with the Lake team links as well, they're looking for individual cases,
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is what the defeatists rely on- good people like this doing nothing instead of fighting back. Fight back by reporting wrong doing!
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Report it!

https://www.azag.gov/contact-us

@Jozsi
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Only took 13 days.

Attachment Attached File

Now off to the lawsuits.

AZ election day turns into: Election month, Election quarter and so on.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Only took 13 days.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/296057/ballot14_JPG-2609297.JPG

Now off to the lawsuits.

View Quote

So that saying two more weeks actually means something
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Only took 13 days.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/296057/ballot14_JPG-2609297.JPG

Now off to the lawsuits.

View Quote

Two weeks to...
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Waiting on a DL # for my mom to see if she voted.  She passed away Feb this year.

EDIT:  Per recorder website she is "inactive" and did not have a mail in ballot.   At least that is good.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Top Maricopa County vote counter addressed conference organized by anti-Kari Lake group

https://www.worldtribune.com/top-maricopa-county-vote-counter-addressed-conference-organized-by-anti-kari-lake-group/
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#42]
If fuckery is PROVEN in Maricopa County by Lakes inquiries to the point of overturning results would that also call Kellys win into question?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If fuckery is PROVEN in Maricopa County by Lakes inquiries to the point of overturning results would that also call Kellys win into question?
View Quote

Yes but didn't Masters concede?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure concessions matter with respect to the actual results.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

It means nothing!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just saying that the Dims are gonna be like "oh Masters conceded! Nothing to see here!"
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Voting is not a constitutional right.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 9:32:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This and the two additional counties saying "not so fast," let's see where this goes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@sierra-def

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/55162/20221120_165828_jpg-2608082.JPG

This could be a turning point -or sparking a fire- for the whole country.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:34:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Three counties refusing to certify, potential violation of the law by the supposedly winning candidate, (you'd think her staff would have said something - we have to QUIT before running for office!), potential violations of law documented by the Maricopa elections chief, and the AG demanding timely answers...this could be VERY interesting indeed.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:45:27 PM EDT
[#50]
I find it interesting that our board certified election expert who told us a Maricopa county elections were on the up and up suddenly has nothing to say on the subject.
Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top