Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
GODDAMMIT GARRYOWEN I AM GOING TO COME DOWN THERE AND KICK YOUR ASS AND TAKE ALL OF YOUR RECIEVERS!!
Please make sure to have
1) 1 Yellow
2) 1 additional Gray
3) 1 Pink (My next purchase)
4) 1 Black

ON HAND SO WHEN I KICK YOUR ASS, I CAN GET ALL THE COOL CAVARMS STUFF I WANT![:D] [:D]

[url]www.cavalryarms.com[/url]

BTW GarryOwen-
I have a new e-mail-
[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Striker-
PLEASE DO!
I was initially going to get a Yellow, but got a gray instead.
My next purchase from CavArms will be a pistol lower,
After that...

PINK AR ALL THE WAY BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Striker...damn! You mean you want to plug my product? Oh if you must....

McUzi...er, I mean o0o....Like I told Contra21, I shoot nutty people, bring money and keep your hands wheer I can see them

Contra21...I'm not trying to put you down. Your a nutty-goof ball and I just can't bring myself to care. I'm sorry, I just don't give a shit about you my little "Type-A" wildman....[/quote

I Am just trying...in mine own way...to bring this to a head...and I am willing to put MY ASS ON THE LINE...

Let's DO IT!!!!

]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#7]
contras21 is a 2-4 sentence puke. He is all talk & just trying to rack up posts. I busted his ass on the maintanence forum many months back. I'm sure he knows what the bottom of a nut sack smells like & is well  versed in the art of fagotry. I too would like a pink lower just to show my acceptance of contras21's life choice.
Scott
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I Am just trying...in mine own way...to bring this to a head...and I am willing to put MY ASS ON THE LINE...

Let's DO IT!!!!

View Quote

sodiutdliouythneroytnaxoecth lwey owhypmo qweiuxctcutrt34qp5oi;wt ercouyht werlgthc dsjfh vifu dif hdl fhdsoifh sd;fj fgldi hdsfmsdhfcs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS BOZO I CAN BARELY TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#10]
STRIKERMAN!!

I WANNA SEE!

POST THAT PIC!

Garryowen said it was OK!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
contras21 is a 2-4 sentence puke. He is all talk & just trying to rack up posts. I busted his ass on the maintanence forum many months back. I'm sure he knows what the bottom of a nut sack smells like & is well  versed in the art of fagotry. I too would like a pink lower just to show my acceptance of contras21's life choice.
Scott
View Quote

Thanks...And you are a real PUKE also...

And...what gives you the Bona-Fides to say where you are coming from???

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#14]
You just proved my point. 2 sentence reply. Thanks for the confirmation.
Scott

As an aside, you have no guts to post your locale at all.
F*ck you you coward.
Scott
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Screw that bullshit Ed Avila Sr.
Handicap my ass.
I've seen your pic.
If you are coming to the brawl, i'm bringing a .50 BMG [:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Striker,

You were late yourself.....
EH?
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Scott
View Quote

Thanks...And you are a real PUKE also...

And...what gives you the Bona-Fides to say where you are coming from???

Come On You Puke!!

What Is Your Beef????
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:45:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What Is Your Beef????
View Quote
View Quote

Your whole monosyllabic one sentence attack on o0o is my beef. You are an unhappy old f*ck. Lighten up, get a blow job, whatever it takes. Put together a complete thought & express it for all to see. On second thought, never mind. You would just remind all concerned of the bad part of the internet. Any asshole that can type can be heard.
Scott
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#23]
McUZI...or...What ever his "Log on Name"...Is a PUSSY...

Come on DUDE...Let's make some HAY!!!

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

2 sentence.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

2 sentence.
View Quote

And..Who are you????

Just a newbie???

I thought so...

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

2 sentence.
View Quote

And..Who are you????

Just a newbie???

I thought so...

View Quote

WOW!

3 this time.

Do I hear 4???
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Come ON!!!

Let's DO IT!!!!

PUSSY!!

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#28]
I saw this on [url]http://somethingawful.com[/url] in a section on "Guides to posting on forums". Where have we seen these guys?

[b]Mr. Aggressive[/b]

[img]http://www.somethingawful.com/guides/forums/mraggressive.jpg[/img]

Mr. Aggressive is the perfect personality for anybody who is attempting to get over beatings they suffered from school bullies during 5th grade. By acting like an all-out asshole and threatening physical violence on people you'll clearly never meet, you can benefit from a wonderful stress reducer! Plus people will think you're a tough guy, and they won't be aware you're actually an anemic 14-year old who has to be home schooled because you have a phobia of sunlight and trees. When posting, it helps to remind yourself that you're hidden behind an IP adress and Hotmail account, and nobody's ever been able to track down somebody online because it's nearly impossible thanks to tools like Norton Crashguard and Microsoft Notepad.

EXAMPLES. Mr. Aggressive will post the following messages:

Counter-Strike forum: "Oh yeah?!? How about I come over there and shove that Desert Eagle up your ass, you sissy little shit?!?"
Star Trek forum: "Oh yeah?!? How about I come over there and shove that phaser up your ass, you sissy little shit?!?"
Honda Civic forum: "Oh yeah?!? How about I come over there and shove that Honda Civic forum up your ass, you sissy little shit?!?"

[b]The Flamethrower Clone[/b]

[img]http://www.somethingawful.com/guides/forums/flamerthrower.jpg[/img]

A great choice if you don't have anything of substance to contribute, you really want people's attention, or you simply can't write 10 words without referencing homosexuality / bodily functions. Your posts should vaguely address the subject at hand (copy and paste a random word from the original topic into your post), but it must be cleverly hidden behind a slew of pointless profanities and other remarks which will make you appear to be a rabid 12-year old with Attention Deficit Disorder. Try to flame anybody and everybody; if somebody ever agrees with you, hold off flaming them at least until they post their next message. It's only common courtesy!

EXAMPLES. The Flamethrower Clone will post the following messages:

Counter-Strike forum: "You fucking faggots don't know shit about Counterstrike you puke lapping shitheads. If you did, you retarded idiots would realize the game fucking sucks gay balls you faggot ass queer homosexuals. Go ask mom to buy you a new game, fag shitheads."
Star Trek forum: "Fuck Star Trek, you cocksuckers. All you science fiction geeks are too busy masturbating to 7 of 9 to hold an intelligent conversation, you moronic queer gay fuckers. Go hump a ball for Odo, you stupid queer fags."
Honda Civic forum: "HONDA CIVICS ARE FUCKING GAY CARS FOR QUEERS"

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#29]
This is between McUZI and me...

Do NOT get in the WAY...

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Can suicide be considered self defense?
Mco0o I thought you asked me to marry you? Now I cant even have a beer with the boys, and Missy serving in a hot getup?
I`s gots to gets out more.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#31]
[/quote]

And..Who are you????

Just a newbie???

I thought so...

[/quote]
Who am I, just a contributor of "Real" information. You should remember that. Newbie? I doubt that, as I schooled you on the cleaning issue months ago. Listen dude, just chill out & learn here. You may be able to take some of the info back to show & tell at the old folks home.
You may even impress somebody. 'Till then, shut the f*ck up.
Scott

BTW, Hard returns do not count as additional lines in your posts you slack jawed dick.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
I volunteer my services as bar wench... I have this plungin neckline, curve-hugging number that would be perfect... and I can layer a shot like nobody's business.  

I just want to take in all the testosterone that would be permeating the room... [;)]
View Quote

These guys are obviously too busy to even take notice of your offer, so let's say you and I get togather and you can be my private bar (and chamber) wench? I have enough testosterone to fill a good size room. [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'll take a stab at it:

[b]G[/b]uys
[b]I[/b]
[b]W[/b]ant
    to
[b]H[/b]ave
[b]A[/b]
[b]B[/b]eer
[b]W[/b]ith

That it? [:D]
View Quote

Naw, it's McUZI, so it must be:
[b]G[/b]uys
[b]I[/b]
[b]W[/b]anna
[b]H[/b]ave
[b]A[/b]nal
[b]B[/b]uttsex
[b]W[/b]ith

[:D]  Just f-ing with ya McUZI!
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hey... !!!   What about ME?
View Quote

This isn't the real glockcop, is it???
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#35]
What about sherm8404?  Isn't he you best friend?
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I can't believe that our own lovely Miss Magnum has offered to tend bar in a revealing,hooter hugging top [b]and[/b]told you all to wip out your NorBecker infront of her and your more concerned with thumping your chest and strutting your nads.
Well Miss Magnum..I would be honored to buy you a drink..the other stuff we will look after later[;)]

I was gonna get in on this and thump my chest too, but then I realized I don't have a chest, just nipples on ribs.

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 7:11:17 PM EDT
[#37]
What a fucking circus, this is great! McUzi, I've not alway's agreed with you, but pissing people off is one of my favorite past times. It seems you've done a good job on this one, what an illiterate shit. I mean really, all he can come up with is "come get some pussy!".
The least he could do is insult your mother.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Wellll...my-my-my...

I see this thread has gone completely to hell.

And such a cool friendly topic, too. I was even included.

Then the nut-job hit the boards(thanks contras21, for-typically-spoiling a good thread).

McU, I'd like to take you up on that offer sometime, especially if you can get the rest of the people there-someday.

Anyhoo, thanks, and no, I'm not going to comment further on the rampant foulness and deranged speech that is apparently integral with the posts of contras21. Just thanks, and everyone ignore our little resident troll. He will then go away...

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Well, my original offer was to serve y'all [i]alcohol[/i]... I really think I was a barmaid in another life.  [:D]

As for anything else... well... I'm afraid I might hurt y'all... [}:D]

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#40]
All I can say is this is the damndest thing I have ever seen.

McUzi..........we've had our little ups and downs (the past) but this is absofvckinglutely hilarious.................I hope that old bastard does come see you so you can kick the dogshit outta him.

Contras21 has got to be the biggest imbicile I have ever seen on this board.

Hey contras..........you retard.........  Have you ever..............ever been laid?  You sure don't act like it man...........I never seen so much piss and anger in an individual.

I am surprised you lived to the ripe old age of 52.  Someone shoulda whacked your ass a long time ago.

Why don't you go [-!-] yourself and stop   [pissed] people off.  Better yet get some[sex]and your whole attitude about life might just change. One would  [thinking] that youd have enough sense not to [sex] with someone you don't even know.  Oh well  [uzi]  will enjoy[spank] your ass.

Only a [whacko] dried up old fart would spend so much time trying to insult (and quite poorly I might add) someone they have never met before.

You, old man, are the real [puke] herein.

I fart in your general direction you tiny brained wiper of other peoples bottoms.[moon][moon]

McUzi.......heres to ya! [beer]  

(edited so an idiot like contras would have a better chance of figuring everything out)

I bet you wanna come make hay with me and get it on with my dog or something now as well huh?

Moron!

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 3:27:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 4:33:15 AM EDT
[#42]
[size=6][red]I [b]knew[/b] it.  I never should have asked!![/red]

I just [i]knew[/i] something like this would happen.  Fall for a little trick, ask a simple question and look at this mess.  An invite for a beer, an offer from a lovely barmaid(in another life, of course) and look what happens.  Four pages of juvenile silliness.

Sheesh!

I shoulda known better.[/size=6]

Norm
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:00:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Just some points before I go on back to meanderering around my melancholy life:

1.) McoOoZi has only done here what he's done best since Day 1: cause a giant flame war between half a dozen members of the board.  I can only say that many of you asked for it, as you were only appeasing Mc's sick love for satism.  My congratulations go to oOo-Zi for once again causing chaos and anarchy in the midst of the masses.

2.) I like the whole "get drunk and fight" idea, but then you're asking for trouble.  I'd probably be able to take a dozen down before someone older like Steyr came by and handed my ass to me on a saucer.  Remember kiddies: there's always someone better (that goes for drinking too).

3.) Miss Magnum, has some perverted 16 year old male taken over your screen account?  What happened to the kind, composed MM that I remember?  Not that I'm complaining in the least; just know that, b/c of the new attitude adjustment, I am now inclined to hit on you constantly and make legitimately suggestive comments to you.  You may take me up on my offers at any time you wish.

4.) I could be wrong, but I think contra21's original posts were just giving people sh*t.  "I want you", "Come get some" over and over, I think it's a given that he was intentionally putting up a feint of aggressiveness and anger.  If not, however, then I truly feel pity for you...

5.) Funny stuff, SinistralRifleman.  Sure is nice to see something old besides "ALL YOUR BASE...." for a change.  Of course, by simply stating that, I have now induced someone posting "ALL YOUR BASE..." into this very thread.  I shall reply after said post, and apologize.

Thank You.
The Management
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:04:50 AM EDT
[#44]
ALL YOUR BASE ARE NO LONGER DESIRED BY US AFTER READING THIS SILLY TALK!!

Howwzat, Jewbroni?  My very first "All your base ..." post.  [:)]

Norm
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:10:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Oh come on now!!!

The whole thing was a JOKE! Lighten up already!

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 7:27:19 AM EDT
[#46]
So, your saying that you and McZero`s planned this?
Sure.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just some points before I go on back to meanderering around my melancholy life:

1.) McoOoZi has only done here what he's done best since Day 1: cause a giant flame war between half a dozen members of the board.  I can only say that many of you asked for it, as you were only appeasing Mc's sick love for satism.  My congratulations go to oOo-Zi for once again causing chaos and anarchy in the midst of the masses.
View Quote

Dude, get hooked on phonics, and go re-read.

However I "started" the flame shit I would like to know.
All I do is state my opinions; popular or not.
If that causes little "flames" what the fuck ever.
I don't care.

McUZI
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#48]
well i've read the whole thread and can honestly say i don't see where oOo/McUzi stated anything.mmk
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:26:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#50]
I respectfully suggest that McoOo do the party in AZ since most on his invite list are in AZ.

Besides we really know how to party down hyah.

D...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top