BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I'd go for something with some intimidation value.  Probably my Benelli M4.  Nothing says "get off my lawn" quite like a 75-caliber muzzle.

But I'd have an AR handy too, with a D60.
View Quote

Given how the media has portrayed the AR15 in recent years, I think the OP's rifle has plenty of "intimidation value."
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#2]
You need to protect your perimeter BEFORE the bad guy gets to your house. Something like a moat filled with "fish and large lizards" kindofa thing, only up to date
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Needs more Mag light duct taped to the handguard

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where I lived in St Charles Parish, I was just over the tracks from the hood and we always got visits from young aspiring kids after storms. They would hit up the houses where people evacuated for the storm. When Katrina hit, I had a lot of 20oz bottles full of tannerite stashed in certain areas after the storm passed. I had them sitting in ditches, next to trash cans,  next to bushes, ect. About 7pm 2 days after the storm passed, some of the local yoofs decided to come check out houses down the street from me. I took a 22-250 and watched them from on top of my motor home. The second they went in to a yard, I fired and set off one of the bottle close to them. I ran the bolt and chambered another round. They took off running and I fired a second round and set off another bottle that was in the direction they were running. I came off scope and watched them as they then scattered in different directions. After that, it was quiet and never seen them again.

Option B if they would have gotten to close was a paintball gun with pepper balls.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Belt-fed machine gun with a lot of ammo and some spare barrels. I need the gun from Rambo, ha
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:37:35 PM EDT
[#6]
2 shots in the air
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#7]
MP5 and X95 with glock in a side holster.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Share Share that's fair.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Semi seriously

Rioters in the summer of peace showed a shocking lack of respect for rifles.  Apparently they believed you wouldn’t shoot.  And that that they could play the part of innocent bystander and thus actually ran toward the sound of gunfire instead of away from it far more often than not.  

What they did seem to respect was lengthy blades.  (And crazy white bitches guarding $$$ mansions with a Jennings but that look prob wouldn’t work for OP)

Even though looters aren’t always rioters, it seems like the probability of encountering one with a political ax to grind is quite high.  So the aforementioned bayonet advice seems prudent.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:00:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Hire a bunch of GD shit posters to hurl moronic statements and insults at the looters.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I've never understood why somebody when antifa was out of control, didn't set up a sniper hide and use a small caliber surpressed weapon and just quietly watch assholes drop in the street for their crimes. Leaders get it in the head and others maybe the Israel leg shot. Next night move to another place. If it doesn't stop then move up the white collar chain where ever it leads. We have a drought in this country and the trees are thirsty. You want to steal, you are dead, jump on a cop car or burn it, you are dead, throw stuff at the police, you are dead. Enter a residence you don't own, you are dead. Even those with 70 IQ's eventually get it. I think the gleves should come off the women aren't targets too. Half of them cause it. They are dead.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#14]
AR of course. Any flavor.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#15]

"rifle" is trash, but damn that zombie tool is badass
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What year did trigger discipline become a thing?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#17]
My AR pistol with 30 rounders should suffice in my AO.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#18]
RNVG's and a suppressed 11.5" AR with a 45 round mag (Magpul with a +5 baseplate).
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Ruger 10/22. Cheap crowd control.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This would be a situation that would make me thankful for owning night vision.
View Quote

Ding ding ding ding ding!  And thermal would def make people stand out!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#21]

This is peak looter loadout.

Nobody wants to be a gangsta when your buddy just got his mellon thumped by a Cream of Mushroom soup from somewhere in the darkness.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#22]

I can't remember... is the whistle supposed to let the rapist ("Biden") know you are READY for a rape or that their time allowance is up and they need to move onto as its someone else's turn.

Can someone please clarify?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Where did all those drums and your RPK go OP?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Nothing says don't f with me more than a fixed bayonet
View Quote
Nothing says I'm going to fuck you up more than a bayonet on the end of a shotgun.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Not the worst thing.

20” turns practice ammo into duty ammo.

M193 is devastating out of those old muskets.

I would say add a light though.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Where I lived in St Charles Parish, I was just over the tracks from the hood and we always got visits from young aspiring kids after storms. They would hit up the houses where people evacuated for the storm. When Katrina hit, I had a lot of 20oz bottles full of tannerite stashed in certain areas after the storm passed. I had them sitting in ditches, next to trash cans,  next to bushes, ect. About 7pm 2 days after the storm passed, some of the local yoofs decided to come check out houses down the street from me. I took a 22-250 and watched them from on top of my motor home. The second they went in to a yard, I fired and set off one of the bottle close to them. I ran the bolt and chambered another round. They took off running and I fired a second round and set off another bottle that was in the direction they were running. I came off scope and watched them as they then scattered in different directions. After that, it was quiet and never seen them again.

Option B if they would have gotten to close was a paintball gun with pepper balls.
View Quote

Jesus Christ what part of the Parish were you? I betcha SCPSO must have deployed the "bread truck" after hearing that.

After Ida the worst we had to deal with was the local Birdies getting ransacked for cigs and liquor.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No offense but that awesome rifle needs an aluminum mag.
View Quote

Agreed.  The Air Force contract ones from the 70’s would be perfect.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We like ZT.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:17:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Shotgun, definitely shotgun.
View Quote

Clickity CLACK!!  Get the Fuck BACK  JACK !!

People just KNOW that sound and exactly what it means...

Fuck Around & Find Out if there really is some sort of Life After Death   ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#30]

@beitodesstrafe
Is that a Chiquita banana magazine???
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Your shit is so pathetically, hopelessly outdated.

You have a fixed, 3 power scope, sling mount locations meant for slinging over your shoulder, and no light.

Get a light. Sling adjustable to be carried in a fighting position, and a red dot sight.
A stock adjustable between tank tops, structureless pastel sports jackets, and winter clothing would also help.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#33]
AR-10
Effective on parasites and their chariots
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't think they can ballistics match shotguns ya know.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:23:56 PM EDT
[#35]
If you have a blank gun, pop off a few to make the looters nervous.

It will keep your hood on there toes too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:23:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It was beautiful man!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw Tom Cruise carrying one of those at his high school.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/130695/20220928_170648_jpg-2543070.JPG

It was beautiful man!

shitty trigger discipline.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:25:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ what part of the Parish were you? I betcha SCPSO must have deployed the "bread truck" after hearing that.

After Ida the worst we had to deal with was the local Birdies getting ransacked for cigs and liquor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lived between the tracks and River Rd. in Luling, right over the tracks from me was Paul Fredrick and Kinler. SCPSO was busy dealing with everything on the east bank. They had mass flooding in Destrehan, St Rose, and Kenner. Plus they were dealing with looters in those areas.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Saiga-12 with a nice variety of ammo.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:27:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I've never understood why somebody when antifa was out of control, didn't set up a sniper hide and use a small caliber surpressed weapon and just quietly watch assholes drop in the street for their crimes. Leaders get it in the head and others maybe the Israel leg shot. Next night move to another place. If it doesn't stop then move up the white collar chain where ever it leads. We have a drought in this country and the trees are thirsty. You want to steal, you are dead, jump on a cop car or burn it, you are dead, throw stuff at the police, you are dead. Enter a residence you don't own, you are dead. Even those with 70 IQ's eventually get it. I think the gleves should come off the women aren't targets too. Half of them cause it. They are dead.
View Quote

Gorgon Stare is watching you...
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:28:58 PM EDT
[#41]

impressive collection.
how heavy is the middle long one? does it chop well?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is peak looter loadout.

Nobody wants to be a gangsta when your buddy just got his mellon thumped by a Cream of Mushroom soup from somewhere in the darkness.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/236406/50E7F067-F214-45E3-AEA6-69D1EFFC6589_jpe-2543152.JPG
View Quote

Nioce
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sun's is going down, time for looters to come around. For Florida man now, hell, Ian may make it to Tennessee this weekend.

This is all I got at the ready right now.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/139619/IMG_0395_jpg-2543048.JPG
View Quote
Looks like you're ready to me. Just add an M7 bayonet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No offense but that awesome rifle needs an aluminum mag.
View Quote

No offense, but aluminum mags are for poors.

Steel is the way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I lived between the tracks and River Rd. in Luling, right over the tracks from me was Paul Fredrick and Kinler. SCPSO was busy dealing with everything on the east bank. They had mass flooding in Destrehan, St Rose, and Kenner. Plus they were dealing with looters in those areas.
View Quote

I figured it was either there or St. Rose. Paul Fredrick and Kinler might as well be Mogadishu.

SO was better prepared for Ida.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Saw a guy buying a Barrett .50BMG bolt action. They can’t loot if they can’t get within a 1/2 mile.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Jobs
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:34:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Get ‘em before they even get close.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#49]
I need to rig up a way to carry the spear on my back, some sort of scabbard I can pull it from without worrying about the blade cover.

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
Not the worst thing.

20” turns practice ammo into duty ammo.

M193 is devastating out of those old muskets.

I would say add a light though.
View Quote

I need to finish up my 20" DNR. I have the barrel, complete lower and a mildot Mark AR 3-9x...
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:37:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw Tom Cruise carrying one of those at his high school.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/130695/20220928_170648_jpg-2543070.JPG

It was beautiful man!

Not for the 1970s-1980s still getting over the push forward safety of the M1
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top