WND in a statement. "We assumed any reasonable
                 person would view it as such."

[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23004[/url]

[url]http://www.ashcroftgunwatch.org/[/url]

No auto URL yet?
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Typical Marxist / Leftist tactics -

1. LIE to make your twisted thinking appear reasonable, or simply to smear your opponent.

2. Repeat the lie until caught.

3. When caught, claim you were joking, and that "resonable people would all "understand" your joke.

'

4. After your lie is exposed, continue to whisper the lie, so as to get maximum mileage out of it.

Its not right to hate people, but.....

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 6:58:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Josh Sugarman wouldn't recognize a "reasonable person" if he bit them on the a**.  Josh is a rabid gun hater who blames all violence (even that committed without guns) on firearms.  

Note that it's called the [i]Violence[/i] Policy Center, but it is [b]exclusively[/b] dedicated to removing firearms from the American public.  There is no other purpose for its existance.

Sugarman is at least honest about it.  He comes right out an [b]says[/b] that's what he's after.

Of course, that doesn't stop him from using every other twisted tactic to acheive his goal.

[sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top