BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just wanted to wish my fellow Arfcommers a Happy Fuck You Liz Cheney Day!!

I can't wait to see how bad her shellacking is.

Any guesses on how many points she'll lose by??
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's still alive?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. She'll easily carry Teton County. Albany, Laramie and Natrona will be tight, but the rest of the State will make sure Liz loses. I know there's nothing but hate for her in Park Co. Except from Al Simpson, and piss on Al Simpson.

He's still alive?

Yep. And he doesn't shut up. He's on local radio a lot lecturing us way too often. He lost his popularity here years ago when he was licking Obama's balls for some small measure of relevancy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm predicting she'll pick up 20% of the votes.

Surprised at how many of her signs are floating around Casper, Rawlins, Rock Springs and Green River.  

View Quote

You do know in some social circles there is pressure to put the signs in your yard?  It doesn’t mean you have to vote for them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m sure she will be able to slide right into a job next to her husband at he the law firm he works at, and help him representing Hunter biden

Isn’t that something, that only came out in the last couple days.
View Quote

Husband? I guess I thought she was a rug muncher.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Seems like a good night for a Liz Cheney Victory Party!

I wonder if the bitch is even going to bother going to WY for the results?
View Quote

I think it was put out early on that a picture she took first announcing her Wyoming campaign was geotagged back to her home in Virginia
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#8]
When does Jerry Nadler get retired?  Isn't he getting primaries out soon too?

America can't terminate the Oompa Loompa pants shitter fast enough!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She sent out a mailer to every registered Democrat in the State, instructing them on how to change their party and vote for her in the primary.  Add to that the number of supporters she still has, and it's a tougher fight than you think.
View Quote

The fact the corrupt bitch had enough money to do that is one of the problems.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Dems hate her too. She was recently booed by the students in Laramie.
View Quote

Its about destroying the country. Liz is on board so they will vote for her.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:57:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I want to believe........
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't worship trump but the line she took on the Jan 6th shit against my fellow Americans she can kiss my ass. There's 100,000 conservatives here that can vote exactly like that bitch did and still support people standing up against the left. So fuck her.
View Quote

1,000% this. It's not just about Trump anymore, it's how she shat on everyone of his supporters while turning towards the democrats for support and approval. She's a swamp creature first and always has been. She showed her true colors and they're not Republican Red, but Democrat Blue and Swamp Green.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:04:58 PM EDT
[#14]
She’s already got a new job.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:12:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Gents, can't wait for ya'll to hammer that worthless cooze.  The rinos and country club "republican" trash need to have their noses rubbed into the fact that We The People are done with their self-serving half measure bullshit in the face of the destruction of our Republic.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

"I just want to find 11,780 votes"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

from that point on trump tried every absurd thing he could think of to somehow hold on to the presidency. the final result was the jan6

You lie.  Trump examined the elections and examined every possible way to make sure his votes were counted.  Unless the FBI comes up with direct evidence that Trump ordered people to falsify documents to give him the win, then your argument is nothing more than Democrat talking points and bullshit.  Once the elections were certified Trump stepped down.  

You can take that about a million different ways.  One of Trump's biggest problems is that he is a poor communicator.  I am 100% sure that he did NOT mean "do it illegally".  

Knowing how many people I've seen over the last two years that voted for Trump, then went back to find out that either A) Their vote was never actually counted, or B) Their vote somehow went to Biden, his statement is not necessarily an instruction with criminal intent.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

from that point on trump tried every absurd thing he could think of to somehow hold on to the presidency. the final result was the jan6

You lie.  Trump examined the elections and examined every possible way to make sure his votes were counted.  Unless the FBI comes up with direct evidence that Trump ordered people to falsify documents to give him the win, then your argument is nothing more than Democrat talking points and bullshit.  Once the elections were certified Trump stepped down.  

That's the best you got?  A generic statement about how many votes it would take to flip a state?  That could mean fraud like the Democrats use, it could me recounting specific areas, it could be getting invalid ballots tossed because they didn't meet the criteria for a proper ballot, making sure all the absentee ballots are counted, verifying the touch screens were calibrated correctly, making sure the chads are cleanly and completely punched...etc.  Everything that he filed lawsuits about was a legal way to "find votes".  
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Not to mention he was right to look for those votes in GA...zero doubt that far more than 11k votes were stolen or not counted in some of the more corrupt counties here.  When they tried to audit they said they did nothing wrong or had destroyed evidence before it could be reviewed...Fulton county alone had a massive amount of crap going on...Ive yet to see what I would call a real investigation into it...
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's the best you got?  A generic statement about how many votes it would take to flip a state?  That could mean fraud like the Democrats use, it could me recounting specific areas, it could be getting invalid ballots tossed because they didn't meet the criteria for a proper ballot, making sure all the absentee ballots are counted, verifying the touch screens were calibrated correctly, making sure the chads are cleanly and completely punched...etc.  Everything that he filed lawsuits about was a legal way to "find votes".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people just want to hate and stand up for what they think is right. Those people are wrong. I reference the current state of affairs. I also can't believe that people choose to believe there were no shenanigans with any of the votes, much less the fact the PR Wing of the democratic party tried to crush the whole Hunter Biden story.

If the choices are My gut, something was off with the 2020 election, or believing the media and the swamp, I'll trust my gut, all day, every day.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:35:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
After today, she can vote any way she wants until January.
View Quote

Never stopped her before.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#24]
The Republican Party needs to ban her, or whatever the equivalent is when you eject someone from your organization for violating your foundational principles.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Did they have problems with the count?

How many day will it take to get the full count?

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Hope she loses her primary race.

She voted in favor of the so called red flag laws/gun control bullshit recently, so she's not just someone who is going after Trump or at odds with the GOP leadership, but she's legit now taking the side of the Democrats on issues like gun control.  She's got to go, she was NEVER a Republican just someone who found it easy to run as a Republican due to her Daddy's connections.

Love how she brought out her elderly Father to shill for her campaign too at the last minute. Like "oh help Daddy, the people are mad at me."  

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/16/liz-cheney-republican-leadership-enabled-white-supremacy

In her words "The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse. @GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them."

It is about more then Trump. She insults and shows contempt for all conservatives and Republicans (that aren't RINOs)
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Saw where she got $ from Bush and that idiot Carl Rove.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I'll rest easy when she concedes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty has been coming in from democrats too.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey neighbor.  What's the mood today when it comes to voting?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Did they have problems with the count?

How many day will it take to get the full count?

View Quote

Should have the results tonight 7:00 PM Mountain time is when the polls close.

https://sos.wyo.gov/Elections/Docs/2022/Results/Primary/2022_Statewide_House_Candidates_Summary.pdf
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bro, all I want to know is what my user notes say?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#35]
fire the fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Love how she brought out her elderly Father to shill for her campaign too at the last minute. Like "oh help Daddy, the people are mad at me."  

View Quote

Brought him out?  She was his hand puppet the whole time.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm in for $20 bbj if she starts hustling.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Friends have told me that democrats are lining up to vote for her.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Liz Cheney has enough money ($7 million?) in her coffers, for a run on vice president, with the possible Romney/Cheney ticket for 2024.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Friends have told me that democrats are lining up to vote for her.

View Quote

I would...if I had the chance or option.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I would...if I had the chance or option.
View Quote

You would do what if you could?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Just went and did my part to vote the cunt out. A bunch of weird looking motherfuckers there i assume were democraps, so who knows how it will go.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#43]
FU Liz Cheney - You traitorous old hag!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just went and did my part to vote the cunt out. A bunch of weird looking motherfuckers there i assume were democraps, so who knows how it will go.
View Quote

Yep, heard some talk in front of me in line about how to switch parties, etc, but couldn't hear the context.  I still think she'll be sent packing by a good margin, but it will still be shameful how many Wyomingites either actually support her, dislike Trump, or are all out commies.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Just got home from voting. The polling place wasn't that busy, maybe 8 people.

They ask you to confirm your party registration before giving you the ballot. Everyone I heard answered Republican.

I turned in my ballot and walked out. There was a reporter there from the local liberal news rag hanging around and
laughing it up with 2 people who said they'd registered as Republicans for the first time in 50 years so they could vote
for Cheney.

Fuckers.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Lots of purple haired degenerates at the polls today.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haven't left the house yet today. I voted early at the courthouse 3 weeks ago.

Most everyone I know and associate with is very conservative and anti Cheney but most people tend to hang around similar minded people so who knows.

I'm fairly confident she'll lose. I'm more concerned about the secretary of state race, and my state senate race district. We have a very solid conservative with a solid hard worked campaign challenging an long standing established RINO so I'd love to see a win there.

If we get three wins out of today I'll be excited.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Lots of purple haired degenerates at the polls today.
View Quote

What area ?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Democrats meddling in elections?  My shocked face.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:32:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Wife has been a citizen for nearly 20 years. She voted for the first time in today's primary. Proud of her. One more vote for the good guys.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top