Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 204
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How did they return them if they didn't have them?

At this point, I would be surprised if they were caught telling the truth.
View Quote
Same way the gov can "buy back" guns.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Goddamn.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"One time I even went so far as to take a screenshot and highlight words from a pdf document and he still insisted the words didn't say what they said. Imagine posting a picture of the color green then having someone try to convince you that the color you posted isn't green."

Given your defense of Disney, and saying that the FL couldn't do what they did and strip them of some preferential tax treatment, despite me showing you the relevant statutory authority...That's pretty rich coming from you.

View Quote

Lol, I never once said Florida didn't have the authority. Nice one though. How's that working out BTW? Last I read Florida was thinking about reinstating Reedy Creek because they can't clear up the bond issue. I still like Desantis as a 2024 candidate over Trump though.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol so now they are returned?

Why were they taken in the first place?
View Quote

A better Q would be were they on the list of inventoried items removed, and if not why not. Then again if they weren't what else did the FBI steal.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

A better Q would be were they on the list of inventoried items removed, and if not why not. Then again if they weren't what else did the FBI steal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol so now they are returned?

Why were they taken in the first place?

That's my question. If they took the passports which were very obviously not fucking classified documents, what else did they take despite it not even having anything to do with what was even spelled out on the bullshit warrant. Basically they did not give a fuck and just took anything and everything despite the law stating that they can only take whatever is spelled out in the warrant.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#7]
They sure have a way of dragging these things out and Americans are getting used to it unfortunately. This isn't how any of this is supposed to work.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's my question. If they took the passports which were very obviously not fucking classified documents, what else did they take despite it not even having anything to do with what was even spelled out on the bullshit warrant. Basically they did not give a fuck and just took anything and everything despite the law stating that they can only take whatever is spelled out in the warrant.
View Quote

The warrant spelled out any government documents created from 1/21/2017 to 1/21/2021. Technically that would cover at least the diplomatic passport. This just illustrates how overbroad the warrant was.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/50E9334D-3500-47F7-A28D-F7B703E7C6CB_jpe-2490865.JPG
View Quote
"Available for pickup at WFO" != "returned."  "Returned" = hand delivered to Trump or staff at MAL, with an apology.  Assholes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:01:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They sure have a way of dragging these things out and Americans are getting used to it unfortunately. This isn't how any of this is supposed to work.
View Quote

From what I remember, it was damn near a full year before we learned the full scope of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

I’d rather they get it right, than rushed and wrong.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:02:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Trump has video

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:07:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump has video

View Quote

Ticktock, two more weeks, release the kracken, trust sessions, etc.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:08:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Trump has video

View Quote

FBI will sue to prevent release claiming it’s “evidence” for something I would bet
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#14]
My impression, TS and Secret documents should have been controlled. Maybe even Confidential. Custodian to custodian, etc., by "control numbers " of some sort (whatever they are called, been many years).  In which case they should have a clear count and identification of docs to be returned. for "classified" documents.  (As should they have been listed on prior retrieval efforts and subpoenas?)
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:36:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

FBI will sue to prevent release claiming it’s “evidence” for something I would bet
View Quote

There won't be anything controversial on the video, trump is just teasing the release to get you guys fired up thinking there is something scandalous on it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:42:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trump has video

View Quote

Why in Gods name do they always do that? Why isn't now ever the right time? It's always two weeks, or a slow drip of information that people lose interest in almost immediately. WTF?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:57:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There won't be anything controversial on the video, trump is just teasing the release to get you guys fired up thinking there is something scandalous on it.
View Quote

Don't count on it.  People do stupid things when they think they aren't on camera.  Or even knowing they are on camera.  But these are "top men."  Fully professional 1000 percent of the time.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:58:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Greg Kelly: All the proof you need is right here

Greg Kelly: All the proof you need is right here | Greg Kelly Reports
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:32:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why in Gods name do they always do that? Why isn't now ever the right time? It's always two weeks, or a slow drip of information that people lose interest in almost immediately. WTF?
View Quote

Think it through.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:48:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Don't count on it.  People do stupid things when they think they aren't on camera.  Or even knowing they are on camera.  But these are "top men."  Fully professional 1000 percent of the time.
View Quote

Trump plays checkers, not chess.  If he had something he'd release it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has video

It's simple, there's an election coming up and people have the attention span of gnats so spreading things out is the only way to do an end run around hostile media outlets that will bury any negative stories and potentially keep their attention long enough to be mad about it or even remember that it happened.

Democrats are masters of the tactic, of course it helps to have the MSM and every tech giant on your side. How long was the completely made up Russian collusion narrative being fished out in front of people? 2-3 years?  Longer? And then it is proven to be a complete fake with basically no coverage or repercussions and the average idiot on the street still thinks it is true.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:28:19 AM EDT
[#23]
So MSNBC is saying that Jared Kushner dropped a bomb shell on Trump and the family. MSNBC is saying that Jared and Ivanka are the spies inside. That Jared is under investigation for something he did and gave up the Trump documents.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 2:43:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your post speaks little of his opponents and it's sure interesting how he's beat everyone that's come at him so far only having to play checkers.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:32:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/50E9334D-3500-47F7-A28D-F7B703E7C6CB_jpe-2490865.JPG
View Quote

We're "returning" them?  
"You can pick them up?"

No, motherfucker, RETURN THEM, here, to me, on a silver fucking plate with your official apology for stealing my government issued ID.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:36:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Evidence they sniff panties like Biden sniffs little girls and hunter sniffs coke and obama smokes the skin flute.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 4:25:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My impression, TS and Secret documents should have been controlled. Maybe even Confidential. Custodian to custodian, etc., by "control numbers " of some sort (whatever they are called, been many years).  In which case they should have a clear count and identification of docs to be returned. for "classified" documents.  (As should they have been listed on prior retrieval efforts and subpoenas?)
View Quote

You'd think, wouldn't you?  The whole thing just smacks of sloppy document control procedures that would get mere mortals like us relieved for cause if not charged,  Somehow I don't think "box of TS/SCI Stuff" would be acceptable.  But WH level politicians and appointees are "different."
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:40:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"Available for pickup at WFO" != "returned."  "Returned" = hand delivered to Trump or staff at MAL, with an apology.  Assholes.
View Quote

This.

If they took it illegally they should also return it to where it came from.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Probably has to do with leaks from the FBI/DOJ.  It gives them a weapon to fight back.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:55:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't see anything poop that he post unless you all Quote it. My advice, Just ignore him and move on. He's getting off on the fact that he's able to push your buttons. That's what progressives do, they thrive on emotionalism and the confusion that it causes. It's destroying our country right now.
View Quote
Excellent point
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol.

Only the fbi illegally persecuting a president. No scandal at all.

Derp.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:01:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

From what I remember, it was damn near a full year before we learned the full scope of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't you think that the very fact that they "rushed" into this raid is getting it wrong?
I mean the overly broad scope of the warrant is a clue right?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:12:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's simple, there's an election coming up and people have the attention span of gnats so spreading things out is the only way to do an end run around hostile media outlets that will bury any negative stories and potentially keep their attention long enough to be mad about it or even remember that it happened.

Democrats are masters of the tactic, of course it helps to have the MSM and every tech giant on your side. How long was the completely made up Russian collusion narrative being fished out in front of people? 2-3 years?  Longer? And then it is proven to be a complete fake with basically no coverage or repercussions and the average idiot on the street still thinks it is true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has video

I seem to remember similar justifications being suggested at the time of the Kraken, et al. All fizzled. I hope this isn't another damp squid (pun intended).
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:35:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
After the post-election fiasco, phrases like 'will release when the time is right' raise a huge red flag for me. It sounds like bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:37:38 AM EDT
[#35]
"We never took passports".

To

"We never took the passports with the intention of keeping them. If you follow procedure you can pick them up."
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Join date, post count lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:40:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wouldn't you think that the very fact that they "rushed" into this raid is getting it wrong?
I mean the overly broad scope of the warrant is a clue right?
View Quote

Probably wouldn’t have taken a year if they had raided her house and seized everything she owned.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:42:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump LIED about the number of expired passports!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has video

Leverage?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:48:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So MSNBC is saying that Jared Kushner dropped a bomb shell on Trump and the family. MSNBC is saying that Jared and Ivanka are the spies inside. That Jared is under investigation for something he did and gave up the Trump documents.

View Quote

MSNBC.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:04:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link?

Jared and Ivanka are weak links in the Trump family chain. FIB found the person they could pressure.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:07:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I understand the police don't give details out during an investigation if there are still parties they are trying to get, but this stinks to high heaven. If the FBI wanted to calm the public, they would release the info otherwise they better come out with some damning evidence soon.
View Quote

But what damning evidence would ANYONE in their right mind believe at this point?  We all know they fabricate evidence, it's all they've ever had against Trump.

Even if what they were saying is true, Trump was singled out as the only one who shouldn't do it in a sea of Dems doing the exact same thing.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Im sure picking Epstein's former lawyer now magistrate judge was just a big coincidence
View Quote

...who was also on another Trump related case until he was forced to recuse himself due to his political ties just a few weeks before this.

Odd how that keeps working, isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:19:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has video

yeah no shit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:25:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"We never took passports".

To

"We never took the passports with the intention of keeping them. If you follow procedure you can pick them up."
View Quote

no shit....
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Think it through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think it through.
It's "The Implication". Plant the seed and let it grow all on its own. Then you never have to actually provide facts beyond "The Implication".
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:48:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

FBI will sue to prevent release claiming it's "evidence" for something I would bet
View All Quotes
Quoted:

FBI will sue to prevent release claiming it's "evidence" for something I would bet

Quoted:

I'm getting a little tired of this "at the right time" "will be released".  

Just fucking do it, don't tell anyone, just do it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:51:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Have they ever "done it"?  

I don't recall one of these blue ballers ever being stroked to finish.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#49]
That affidavit needs to be unsealed without redactions ASAP before they can spin up another fabricated reason to investigate.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.

The Hannity tick tok bullshit is tiresome.
Page / 204
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top