User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 12:09:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Canada?  I dunno.

But, the US has a lunar space station slated for the mid '20s, which will likely serve as a waypoint for future surface missions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why have we not gone back?
Canada?  I dunno.

But, the US has a lunar space station slated for the mid '20s, which will likely serve as a waypoint for future surface missions.

In short…

The swamp caught up to the gravy train.

Apollo was a brief respite of fear, urgency and American exceptionalism.

By the time the shuttle came in the swamp settled in.

The shuttle was STEP 1. To a new cheaper faster space logistics and infrastructure plan.

But the shuttle was a complete design by committee, dangerous, expensive, failed piece of shit program that sucked up NASAs human space budget for 30 fucking years.

SLS will bring us back to the moon. Same swamp. SLS is the pork to keep the shuttle mafia alive. Why do we think no ‘cost cutting and innovation’ has occurred.  It’s the same fucking engines and the same factories and the same contractors who have been in power since the early 80’s.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
With the technology we had in the 60's I don't see how it's possible. Heck we can't power a car for 200 miles in 2022 but we kept men alive for days. With 500 degree temperature swings. Hit a small target like the moon in space. Some how survived the radiation of space let alone the space junk. Landed and took off plus made it back to earth. C'MON guys, really. With the technology of cars with 3 in the tree being standard equipment, LMAO..

Just the computer and the heating/AC unit would have taken 2 space shuttles full back in the 60's, LOL.

Make sure to get the jab cause that will keep you from getting covid. NO shit I saw people getting the shot, pictures and video.

In the last year what haven't you learned?? Not to believe anything the gooberment tells you.
View Quote

Thing is man it’s not like it was a secret program.

You can literally look up and verify every single technology we used. Every single thing about Apollo is open source now.

If we kept everything classified and said “look here is some vids, we did it with secret super tech, trust us”

Then I could see a conspiracy but I don’t think literally any of Apollo Saturn v is secret or poorly understood.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 8:25:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

As you stated earlier part of my argument is emotional. I'm watching my Country turn into a banana republic that's worsening daily.

And so far all the Right seems to be doing is saying we'll get them in November, and again in 2024. And all we'll do if we win is slow down the ignorance...

That other side of the aisle says turn down your thermostat for climate change...buy an electric vehicle, plug it in to the same system that runs your A/C for climate change. Outside of some Republicans in the House and Senate, where's the voice of reason coming out of our overgrown Government.

The Constitution is ignored, American history is ignored, but because I'm willing to question just how long and deep the corruption goes, I'm wrong...

The Right and the Left seem to suffer from the idea that everyone should think like they think, believe what they believe.

I don't deny the moon landing,
I don't believe lying cheating women,
Why should I believe a lying cheating anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Climate change pseudoscience actually has a lot in common with stuff like your moon landing denial, at least what your kind wants to do.

That the climate changes is demonstrably true.  Climate change people happen to be anti-industrial, anti-capitalism types in general, so they started with the assumption that climate change HAD to be anthropogenic and the fault of the things they hate.  Then they started looking for evidence which could be interpreted as supporting their assumption (note, this is not only unscientific, but not really an argument in their favor at all).  As soon as they had a couple of scientists on board, they threw any kind of science out the window and went with a massive public relations campaign.  This requires two things: ability to appeal to authority (scientists that support the premise, even if inaccurate, or even if they don’t really study climate,  because a bunch of PhD types must be credible, right?).  Next they need to promote the very unscientific view of “truth by consensus”… also known as “if enough people say it, it must be true”.  Once you can convince a few journalists (some of the dumbest people on the planet) and politicians (who will literally do anything to look like they’re “right”), and you can create your own “science” orthodoxy without all that pesky critical thinking and challenging of assumptions.  With a minimum of analysis, you can find all kinds of discrepancies and inaccuracies in their premise, but once you establish orthodoxy, challenging that (even with demonstrable facts in your favor) makes you heretical.

Like them, the “I’m just asking questions” crowd starts with a flawed premise, then desperately grasps at any perceived authority figure or truth by consensus, since it lacks any real argument (note that no attempt whatsoever has been made in this thread, for example, to justify a belief that we didn’t go to the moon).  The problem is that there is such an overwhelming amount of actual evidence in contradiction to your premise that any thinking person can’t help but scoff.  Your premise is so absurd that you deserve to be laughed at.  Maybe if you had some media figure to champion your cause and have a few flashy media events you could gain some fake credibility and get the ball rolling.

Hell, you can be that guy- all you have to do is show some credible evidence that it’s a hoax.  You’d be the first to do so, though many hokey attempts have been made.

As you stated earlier part of my argument is emotional. I'm watching my Country turn into a banana republic that's worsening daily.

And so far all the Right seems to be doing is saying we'll get them in November, and again in 2024. And all we'll do if we win is slow down the ignorance...

That other side of the aisle says turn down your thermostat for climate change...buy an electric vehicle, plug it in to the same system that runs your A/C for climate change. Outside of some Republicans in the House and Senate, where's the voice of reason coming out of our overgrown Government.

The Constitution is ignored, American history is ignored, but because I'm willing to question just how long and deep the corruption goes, I'm wrong...

The Right and the Left seem to suffer from the idea that everyone should think like they think, believe what they believe.

I don't deny the moon landing,
I don't believe lying cheating women,
Why should I believe a lying cheating anything.

You’ve wandered off in a conversational ditch.

None of what you said has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Link Posted: 8/13/2022 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#4]
What's fascinating about this this thread is the OP is clearly being outnumbered and ganged up on, yet his reasoning is identical to that which is far more popularly used here in dozens of different contexts.

It should hopefully serve as a warning as to what one needs to use their head for something more than a hat rack.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 4:45:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's fascinating about this this thread is the OP is clearly being outnumbered and ganged up on, yet his reasoning is identical to that which is far more popularly used here in dozens of different contexts.

It should hopefully serve as a warning as to what one needs to use their head for something more than a hat rack.
View Quote

I’m just asking questions…

Really? What questions do you have?

I don’t really have any, I just want people to think I’m smart for rejecting what normal people think.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#6]
See, the question I have is, why is the film in black and white?  Hogan's Heroes switched to color before then, for crying out loud!

What I heard was, they faked it, but the stage manager thought it was a mission to Mars, not the moon, so he ordered red sand.  That's why they shot it in black and white.

Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:58:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm just asking questions

I don't really have any, I just want people to think I'm smart for rejecting what normal people think.
View Quote

When my bil wants to pick a fight or start an argument he frames it as if he's asking a question. He does this until someone takes the bait then he accuses them of "arguing" with him.

He is the literal embodiment of the last paragraph. I can't think of a single thing based in common sense or reality that he hasn't rejected in favor of either a conspiracy or just pulling shit out of his ass.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:06:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So what are your thoughts about climate change?

I believe the science in climate change has been getting it wrong for something like 120 years. When I was in high school it was the ozone layer, it was being damaged and the hole in it was growing, the earth (that is round) was going to burn up. Now we have to get to net zero emissions, or the earth is doomed...

Some people believe that like there is no tomorrow.

I've seen where scientists say the climate has only risen by 1.9° and one day that maybe an issue, others cry the end is nigh...

While some people simply believe what they have been told and want to get the "Green New Deal" to save lives (like America is in a bio dome).  Some actually do research on the topic and think critically...

There seems to be a group think mentality, do people really believe "X" are do they just say so because it's what "everyone knows to be true"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s not that people don’t get what you’re trying to say, it’s that what you’re trying to say is dumb.  

It’s not going against the grain, it’s just emotionally driven and irrational.

It’s time for you to recognize these things.

By your own description, you say that others “believe everything they’re told”, when you’re the one that’s believing what your told (as long as it’s contrary to the narrative, because that’s what you, by your own admission, want to believe)… without a shred of critical analysis either way.  That is in no way “just asking questions”.  In fact, you’ve asked no questions at all.

That’s what the people you insist “don’t get it” are trying to explain to you.

I believe the science in climate change has been getting it wrong for something like 120 years. When I was in high school it was the ozone layer, it was being damaged and the hole in it was growing, the earth (that is round) was going to burn up. Now we have to get to net zero emissions, or the earth is doomed...

I've seen where scientists say the climate has only risen by 1.9° and one day that maybe an issue, others cry the end is nigh...

While some people simply believe what they have been told and want to get the "Green New Deal" to save lives (like America is in a bio dome).  Some actually do research on the topic and think critically...

There seems to be a group think mentality, do people really believe "X" are do they just say so because it's what "everyone knows to be true"

Then why havnt you used those attributes when it comes to the moon landings.. There is a mega shit ton of info out there besides movies and news articles about the moon landing... you say you have questions but you dont ask questions, and by doing so, you just double down and think you are smarter or your brain functions at a higher level than everyone else and try and be edgy and say the MSM has lied to me my whole life. Yet you cannot for some reason lay out any proof of the moon landings not being real, what evidence do you believe that makes you think its not real. There has to be something that you have seen, heard, read that has led you to doubt the moon landings.  give us something specific about the moon landings.. not some edgy bs about not trusting the government or the MSM... give us something about the moonlandings that you feel has made you doubt it.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:28:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Then why havnt you used those attributes when it comes to the moon landings.. There is a mega shit ton of info out there besides movies and news articles about the moon landing... you say you have questions but you dont ask questions, and by doing so, you just double down and think you are smarter or your brain functions at a higher level than everyone else and try and be edgy and say the MSM has lied to me my whole life. Yet you cannot for some reason lay out any proof of the moon landings not being real, what evidence do you believe that makes you think its not real. There has to be something that you have seen, heard, read that has led you to doubt the moon landings.  give us something specific about the moon landings.. not some edgy bs about not trusting the government or the MSM... give us something about the moonlandings that you feel has made you doubt it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s not that people don’t get what you’re trying to say, it’s that what you’re trying to say is dumb.  

It’s not going against the grain, it’s just emotionally driven and irrational.

It’s time for you to recognize these things.

By your own description, you say that others “believe everything they’re told”, when you’re the one that’s believing what your told (as long as it’s contrary to the narrative, because that’s what you, by your own admission, want to believe)… without a shred of critical analysis either way.  That is in no way “just asking questions”.  In fact, you’ve asked no questions at all.

That’s what the people you insist “don’t get it” are trying to explain to you.

I'll assume you are on the Right, and you are aware of all the tyrannical overreach of our Government, the blatant lies...

Why are "we" aware?
I would guess the internet, alternative news sources, social media...things that were not around till "now".

I understand there's evidence that the moon landing was real,  I also understand times are different. What some people fell for yesterday, they wouldn't necessarily fall for today.

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:32:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm not sure. Coppola is supposed to know. My dad was career old school USAF and he thought we did.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:51:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kiBvdYO4yw

The older I get the less I trust the Government.

Looking at so many questionable events: JFK, building seven, The Twin Towers, 2020 election...

We're given a narrative, little detail, no real proof.

Right now living in the most robust recovery in American history, do you believe we landed on the moon?
View Quote

Things at that time weren't so bad as nowadays.  So, I do believe we landed there at that time.

If it was today, I'd have serious doubts that it has been done.

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 7:22:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Things at that time weren't so bad as nowadays.  So, I do believe we landed there at that time.

View Quote

Federal Reserve est. 1913.

Not actually attached to the Federal Government IIRC.

Would we let that happen these days? A lot easier back then I'd imagine...

When I learned about the federal reserve back in High School, I remember sitting there wondering how did that happen in America.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:We're given a narrative, little detail, no real proof.
View Quote

What has the moon landing narrative again?

Little detail?

No real proof?

You're trolling biggly.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

When I learned about the federal reserve back in High School, I remember sitting there wondering how did that happen in America.
View Quote
Sliding your own thread is an interesting and bold strategy.

A long held dream is to take fresh batteries to the moon and rip around in the buggy.

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

What does this have to do with moon landings?
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:45:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please list your questions about the moon landing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:59:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we consider what has been happening to the agencies attached to the federal government, is it really that bad, or does not make any difference at all?

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Really don’t give a shit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

When my bil wants to pick a fight or start an argument he frames it as if he's asking a question. He does this until someone takes the bait then he accuses them of "arguing" with him.

He is the literal embodiment of the last paragraph. I can't think of a single thing based in common sense or reality that he hasn't rejected in favor of either a conspiracy or just pulling shit out of his ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just asking questions

I don't really have any, I just want people to think I'm smart for rejecting what normal people think.

Yep. It's a mental disease. I've run across several people like that. No you're not smarter for asking "questions". You're a fucking dullard too dumb to realize what a fucking moron you are.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

OP is being dogpiled because he claims he "just has questions" but has been repeatedly asked what his specific questions about the moon landing are....only to respond with other shit like Operation Northwoods or the Federal Reserve.

It's obvious his goal in this thread wasn't to get answers to the doubts he has about the moon landing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Little detail?

No real proof?

You're trolling biggly.
View Quote

Just scroll up and read the my 12:28am post
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Little detail?

No real proof?

You're trolling biggly.

You mean the post that STILL doesn't ask any real questions you need answered?
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Maybe OP has a point. May have actually been Mars. Years ago  Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas may have let the cat out of the bag by asking if we could drive the Mars rover over to look at the flag the astronauts had left there....
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sliding your own thread is an interesting and bold strategy.

A long held dream is to take fresh batteries to the moon and rip around in the buggy.
https://c.tenor.com/mPXVj-czJjUAAAAC/nasa-moon-buggy.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:45:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Maybe OP has a point. May have actually been Mars. Years ago  Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas may have let the cat out of the bag by asking if we could drive the Mars rover over to look at the flag the astronauts had left there....
View Quote

Oh wow, she said this back in 1997 https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-constitution-is-400-years-old-and-more-pearls-from-sheila-jackson-lee

I still think the dem that was concerned Guantanamo Bay may capsize if over weighted is dumber.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:18:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh wow, she said this back in 1997 https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-constitution-is-400-years-old-and-more-pearls-from-sheila-jackson-lee

I still think the dem that was concerned Guantanamo Bay may capsize if over weighted is dumber.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These are the masterminds working in perfect collusion.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) but he was concerned about sending more personnel to Guam.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

OP is being dogpiled because he claims he "just has questions" but has been repeatedly asked what his specific questions about the moon landing are....only to respond with other shit like Operation Northwoods or the Federal Reserve.

It's obvious his goal in this thread wasn't to get answers to the doubts he has about the moon landing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a word for that… trolling.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 1:13:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My crucial point is the Government is so corrupt, I see no reason to just believe anything it is part of wholeheartedly question everything no matter the evidence.

There's good people in Government I believe...but I can't see trusting something that big.

For some reason my stance pisses a lot of people off.

Since this thread started, look what happened to Trump,
AFT going to people's houses asking about  force reset triggers,  despite the Supreme Court's ruling,
The IRS...

I thought it would take longer to get where we are today, I guess maybe Ronald Reagan was right.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 1:15:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My crucial point is the Government is so corrupt, I see no reason to just believe anything it is part of wholeheartedly question everything no matter the evidence.

There's good people in Government I believe...but I can't see trusting something that big.

AFT going to people's houses asking about  force reset triggers,  despite the Supreme Court's ruling,
The IRS...

I thought it would take longer to get where we are today, I guess maybe Ronald Reagan was right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The IRS...

Nobody is pissed of because of questions. People are annoyed because you refuse to actually ask any questions.

The reality is you don't even have any. You just like pretending you're smart.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nobody is pissed of because of questions. People are annoyed because you refuse to actually ask any questions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The IRS...

Watching my Country crumble, being shooken up enough not to trust gov...how is this me being smart?

I have a family and I trust in God for our future, but watching this mess happen is not fun.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The IRS...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The IRS...

Once again, this has nothing at all to do with moon landing or 9/11 retardation.

For a guy who “just asks questions”, you seem to have no actual questions, just a bunch of moaning and groaning, and “woe is me” about the government.

You want to ask questions? Knock yourself out.  The problem is you start with a flawed premise (you start with your conclusion then look backward for anything to support it).  That’s not “asking questions”, it’s fallacy, and digging for existential angst.  It’s the opposite of rational thought.

Here is a news flash: none of us are happy with the direction the government is going.  Yes it sucks.  No, it’s not the end of the world. Government (every one, everywhere, throughout history) has been corrupt, including ours. We’re still far less corrupt than almost anywhere else in the world. It’s time to move on. Go see a therapist and post less.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Watching my Country crumble, being shooken up enough not to trust gov...how is this me being smart?

I have a family and I trust in God for our future, but watching this mess happen is not fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You keep going on about other things, page after page of deflecting, and still refuse to ask questions about the moon landing.

Attachment Attached File

I guess don't bother unfucking yourself. Just keep tossing out those buzzwords and bemoaning how nothing is real. Besides, when the lizard people reveal themselves, the joke will be on us.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The IRS...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The IRS...

Ronald Reagan believed we went to the moon.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:03:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The IRS...

As does Trump.

People denying that we landed on the moon are essentially calling Trump and Reagan liars.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The IRS...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The IRS...

I get your general point of government corruption, but this particular case (moon landing) is one where you could have your questions answered.  The fact that you "have questions" but refuse to "ask questions" implies that you're either trolling or don't want to see evidence that might disprove your bias that everything the government does is a lie.

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for the federal government.  One reason our federal government sucks so bad is that is populated and controlled by idiots, in fact I think most of them are so stupid that I don't believe it would be possible for them to fake the moon landing and keep it a secret for all these years (outside of all the scientific evidence that supports the moon landing).
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The IRS...

Oh it's not you being smart. It's you PRETENDING to be smart. You don't have to trust the government to know the moon landing was real.

What questions do you have?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:34:54 PM EDT
[#38]
No, it was totally faked, it's in the specs:

"Unbold LM from Lander with 10 mm socket."

The 10 mm socket was lost before Neil set foot on the Lunar surface.

No, I'm not threadjacking, there is no thread to jack to.

BTW, there are two types of nations:  those which have landed on the moon, and those that use the metric system.

Edit:  changed wrench to socket.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 6:52:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh it's not you being smart. It's you PRETENDING to be smart. You don't have to trust the government to know the moon landing was real.

View Quote

The 1st moon landing was in 1969, about 10 years 5 months and some change before I was born...

I learned about it in school, on fieldtrips,  museums, documentaries, etc...

The questions have been answered.

I don't trust the foundation.

If I could form new questions, I wouldn't even trust the answers anyway.

I still believe this is the best Country in the world, even  if I never trusted the Government (its made of people)... I just trust it even less now.

If you can look at all the gaslighting, all the  conspiracies some directly against American citizens...the fact that these idiots keep trying to disarm us.
And still fully believe anything that they are a part of...good on you, I guess.

I'm done... I voted for the 3rd opinion of the poll. I know you're the 1st option if you voted.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#40]
OP is a retarded shit stirrer.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The 1st moon landing was in 1969, about 10 years 5 months and some change before I was born...

I still believe this is the best Country in the world, even  if I never trusted the Government (its made of people)... I just trust it even less now.

If you can look at all the gaslighting, all the  conspiracies some directly against American citizens...the fact that these idiots keep trying to disarm us.
And still fully believe anything that they are a part of...good on you, I guess.

I'm done... I voted for the 3rd opinion of the poll. I know you're the 1st option if you voted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lmao thanks for proving me right.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:26:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

If that proved anything, I'm guessing you missed I've already said...
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The American public seems to get stupider as time goes on and I thought it was supposed to go the other way.  OP is the poster child for this trend.  
View Quote

I tell my wife that we are living in the Moronolithic Period.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Such a boot licking statement...
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It proves that you infact don't have any questions, you're acting smart but don't have anything actually smart to say. It proves you're not really interested on the actual history of the moon landing, and are only interested in acting like everyone else is an idiot for not asking questions that have already been answered.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has nothing to do with licking boots, just like your stance has nothing to do with "I'm just asking questions"

You're either an idiot or a troll, there's really no other option.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It proves that you infact don't have any questions, you're acting smart but don't have anything actually smart to say. It proves you're not really interested on the actual history of the moon landing, and are only interested in acting like everyone else is an idiot for not asking questions that have already been answered.
View Quote

I started this thread to just have a conversation, and to see the poll...the poll results are what I figured.

I honestly don't know what I would benefit from out right trusting everything about the space program.

I have no proof that money laundering was somewhere in the mix, but why not.

I'm so tired of watching my Country turn into a 3rd world banana republic, explain to me what will I profit by trusting everything about the space program?

There you go a question.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I started this thread to just have a conversation, and to see the poll...the poll results are what I figured.

I honestly don't know what I would benefit from out right trusting everything about the space program.

I'm so tired of watching my Country turn into a 3rd world banana republic, explain to me what will I profit by trusting everything about the space program?

There you go a question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There you go a question.

Have you seen the footage of the official Soviet moon rover missions from the 70s? You should go watch them.

Then imagine that if you had questions the Cheka would show up and put you in a death camp.

You know how if you handle foreign paper money it feels like fake ass Monopoly money compared to a crisp new sweet smelling Benjamin? When they showed me official footage from the Soviet moon rover in school I just laughed my ass off.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

My BIL is identical. Cant fucking wait to visit him at Christmas (at his mother's house where his 49 yr old ass lives, in the garage. Yes seriously)
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:57:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please list your questions regarding the moon landings.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top