Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/27/2001 9:48:31 PM EDT
The following is a direct frontal assault on KELD the Jackbooted U.N. Thug...

I just checked out your web site (www.tactical.dk) there showing you skipping along in Africa on what I interpeted as a nice little U.N. "Peacekeeping" mission. From the information I saw on the site I have concluded you are a "peacekeeper" under the command of a multi-national force headed up by the United Nations. How F&*cking noble of you.... (See www.jbs.org to see what the little commies are up to right now)

So Keld,
Do you DISARM civilians of any and all weapons they may have like in KOSOVO, leaving them helpless to defend themselves? Do you feel POWER knowing you are the only ones armed?

You may think you are a freedom loving person and enjoy playing with your nice little M16 your commie bosses gave you to shoot unarmed enslaved people with, but, get real Keld and wake up.....YOU ARE A U.N. PEACEKEEPER!!!!! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MANY AMERICANS WOULD LOVE TO "DROP" THUGS LIKE YOU IF THEY SENT YOU HERE???

YOU ARE THE ENEMY! REGUARDLESS of your personal thoughts/feelings/morals on any issue related to FREEDOM, YOU are the POINT MAN of an OPRESSIVE WORLD ARMY hell bent on crushing FREEDOM! Do you understand this?

For it is U.N. troops like you that make me train monthly with my M1A. I work hard on range estimation and making shots outside of your kill zone (300 meters). I like the fact that all you think you will be engaging is targets inside 100 meters! You are NOT a rifleman at all. You and your little COMMIE friends will piss thier pants as you walk down our streets trying to keep the peace, as one by one we drop you like flies from ranges only real RIFLEMAN can achieve (500 meters and beyond) with open sights. You can shoot all you want with your M-16 but no fear over here, AMERICAN RIFLEMAN employing .308's will heed the call and send you home wearing your UN flag!

Oh, it is so nice of you UN troops to wear BLUE helmets for us PATRIOTS to see at those far distances!

(Do you REALLY wear those STUPID ASS BLUE TARGETS on your head?)

PS....nice web site.....very professional, good content and pictures. Just stay on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean and we all will get along just fine!

OK I think I'm done.

Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus Christ, just when I think I'm feisty.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh.....I'm just gettin' started with this one!!!!

I had to run to the safe and get out my M1A and set it on my lap with a fresh 20 round mag in it to calm me down.

OK then........FLAME ME IF YOU CAN.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I make kill shots with my AR at 500 yds...
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow!

Bradd
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Kill shots on flesh are fine at 500 meters with a .223....I was thinking about punching thru UN convoy windshields and truck doors/sides at that range. The average UN thug is NOT a rifleman as we are. He knows only limited engagements at limited ranges (as spoken about at www.tactical.dk). If we can stay outside of his kill zone (300 meters) and rack up kills at 500 plus meters while surrounding the convoys with a "circle of fire" we should fare well.

That's why I like the .308, it has the terminal ballistics to "punch thru" when needed and once you have shot an M1A you will not go back. Some might carry the AR as a back up (taken-down) in thier ruck sack or stashed at the CP, but never again as a primary.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Since Keld isnt here to speak for himself,

he's a professional soldier, following the foreign policy of his government. He's also an avid shooter and weapons enthousiast, typed at him for quite some time now. Both via Email and on this board. So branding him the things you are typing in the initial post is quite disturbing...

No soldier always agrees 100% with his governments policies, or the UN's for that matter. The fact of the matter is that both US and European forces have committed themselves to this kind of mission. Get yourself a real target and walk up to a USAR base or a Marines camp. All to easy slamming someone over the internet.

For some reason people still insist to live out their invasion USA fantasy of kicking out a foreign army, you're rights are being attacked on another level. You're guns wont be taken by force(for now.....), but by the polichickens that pass stupid, senseless law after senseless law.

As for Keld, UN peacekeep Danisch contingent for UNMEE, is the enemy. My brother is serving with the Royal Netherlands Marine Corps in Ethiopia right now. So what does that make me...

And more close to home, what does that make any relatives that are serving in the US military and get sent out....

Gotta stop typing right now, since I am about to seriously loose my cool.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:23:35 PM EDT
[#7]
>>I work hard on range estimation and making shots outside of your kill zone (300 meters).<<
As long as I can get to a radio, my kill zone is a couple of miles.  Anybody who thinks that wars are won by riflemen these days hasn't kept up with warfare.  Riflemen now secure and keep ground.  We take ground with air, armor, and artillery.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I liked "Red Dawn" too, but...

Bradd
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:25:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I dont see that it makes you anything......you stand for what you stand for.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Have you served in the military 47? Have you even been outside the US, do you talk to people that actually have been on UN missions.

See, with all your rethoric, which I see as misdirected energy far better put into fighting for gunrights on the level it belongs, it's still hard to see where you stand.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I was in the USMC and I would have NEVER gone under the command of a multi-national UN force. Whether or not you are a US soldier, if you go under the command of the UN then you are a TRAITOR.....take that any way you want....no disrespect to your friends/relatives ect....but the truth is the truth.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes I belong to NRA and GOA. Yes, I did my time and yes these are my personal opinions. And, yes, it may be lame for me to attack Keld, but I thought he would be online tonite to respond.

If you feel you need to delete this thread then do it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#13]
The truth is your opinion, and dont get me wrong. I have the deepest respect for anyone who chooses to serve in his countries military.

And no, I am not in the US military. Since I live in the Netherlands. My brother however serves actively as an Marine in the Royal Netherlands Marine Corps. You're calling him a traitor to his and my country? See you do by making the assumptions you are making.

The UN missions are a sideeffect of joining todays military. It's not a matter of choice, if you intend to have any carreer in the military. Did you leave the USMC because of this, if so. I applaud you for making a choice based on principle.

As for any disrespect you didnt intentioned, sorry but I feel your comments are. And they are to any serviceman/woman who is currently serving or deployed on mission concocted by our polichickens.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I am glad at least someone else is standing up for what he believes in.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Look it is a [xx(] UN peacekeeper!
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#16]

This is one thread I wont moderate myself, because I am particating in this discussion and it's very close to home.

Any action I take against this thread now wouldnt be objective.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Actually, I thought you lived in the USA. Under our Constitution I would be a TRAITOR if I went under the command of a foriegn entity. I guess your country has no Constitution, so I guess no freedoms/rights to defile. Or maybe you do...why don't you explain it to me. Your brother is NOT then a TRAITOR to your country but would be in mine.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Listen 47, you are WAY out of line.  I took the oath two months ago, and remember it saying "...to follow the orders of the president of the united states, and the officers appointed over me..."

Does it say U.S. officers?  NO!  If you were/are a true soldier, you would follow that oath, if a foriegn officer is appointed over you, such as life.  Why don't you do a little studying up before putting your foot in your mouth?  Big talk from a little man.

Some of my fellow NCARNG units are in Europe now, on these "traitorous expos", so if you are ever in NC, why don't you come over to the base and call us traitors.  You may walk in, but you won't walk out.

Pvt. James Andrews, NCARNG
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#19]
See, 47 you assume too much.

The Netherlands has a constitution older than the US, put on paper right after we kicked the spaniards out. It got suspended during the french occupation in the 18th century, and again in the 1940-1945 years.

Freedoms to defend, plenty.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 11:09:03 PM EDT
[#20]
""I took the oath two months ago, and remember it saying "...to follow the orders of the president of the united states, and the officers appointed over me...""" SAYS JAMES

I believe it also says to defend the Consitution..unless they have changed it in the last 13 years...maybe you should read it once ALL the way thru!

I served from 1989-1995 and I have seen the "new" age recruits like yourself all gung-ho and dumb as dirt when it comes to the Constitution and your responsibilities to it and your fellow Americans.

Would you take orders from a UN commander? If so, then you are part of the problem.

Did you know that on March 19, 1970 the U.S. Senate voted to recognize the United Nations as a SOVEREIGN government! In other words a lawfully recognized WORLD GOVERNMENT!

If you or your unit is placed under the control of ANY U.N. mission and its commanders then you are SERVING another GOVERNMENT! Our military can only be commanded by OUR commanders silly!

Michael New, a young US enlisted hero, REFUSED to don the UN Insignia on his uniform and go under the command of a Finnish U.N. commander-STATING HE TOOK AN OATH TO THE U.S., WHICH COULD NOT BE OVERRUN BY THE U.N.! He was convicted in a court martial of OBEYING the OATH! He stood his ground and was court martialed even though he OBEYED his OATH!

You are a TRAITOR if you will not stand up like PVT. New did! You cannot serve two masters...either you are a U.S. soldier worthy of respect or a U.N. thug looking to get hit with a fast moving projectile!

Your move PVT. James!
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#21]
So Kuiper.......your telling me what....? That your country and it's people have no problem serving under an oppressive World entity as little slave warriors ready to slaughter whoever gets in thier way? Have you any idea what is going to be discussed, written and ratified at the UN meeting this year on small arms? I have read what they propose to do and it is quite scary....don't wory though, your country will fall quickly (firearms ownership) and we will be fighting hard to stop our own YELLOW government officials from selling us down the creek.

Go to www.jbs.org and see what the little commies have planned for the weaker countries with NO right to civilian arms ownership. If it gets under way you will say BYE BYE to your AR in less than 5 years! We will undoubtably fall last....and hopefully NOT fast.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Alright Mr. I'm-a-constitutional-genius:

Where in the Constitution does it say anything about our army only under our command?!  

NOWHERE!!!!

I have a copy of the constitution right here, I just reread it 3 times, and there is nothing about that.  There is almost nothing about the military at all.

Again, you are ignorant (like most marines) of what you are talking about.  You have no background, except this one "hero" (and I knew that story thank you very much).

Get real.  You are making an idiot of yourself.

James
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 11:25:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey, I am not a fan of the UN myself, "47", but the fastest way to kill yourself in a firefight is to have the false believe that the UN peace keepers' range of engagement is limited to only 300 meters.  You have an M1A?  Well, let's see, they have 50mm anti personnel mortars (1500 to 2000 meters range), grenade launchers (1000 meters range), FN GPMG (1000 meters range), IFVs with 30mm or 75mm cannons mounted on them (well beyond 3000 meters engagement range) and more importantly, radios to call gunships to launch 50mm or 75mm rockets, along with thousands of 7.62 x 51mm projectiles down your way.  

The above point is really academic, the most important point I will make is this: you will NEVER see UN "peacekeeping" troops going door to door for your guns.  The war is being fought NOW in the ballot boxes, opinion polls, public relations, media's editoralizations of "news", etc.  Guess what?  We are losing and losing BIG!  There will be no need for UN troops to come here and confiscate your guns, because guess what: more and more people are starting to believe that guns and gunowners are evil and USA would be a much better country without them.  Unless we turn these people around, our fates as gun owners are sealed.  If things don't change very soon, sometimes down the road, your grand children (if not your children) will voluntarily and happily surrender the guns they inherited from you to the "proper authorities".

Johannes
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 11:32:07 PM EDT
[#24]
I know well what the UN's vision on private weapons ownership is. And like in the US there are many in the military that would rather quit than to execute orders against their own.

But then again, this wont happen on the battlefield. It is happening in the backchambers of politics. Here you are with all your rhetoric on how much you kill a bluehelmet.

As far as your comments on my countries history, just shows you're more ignorant than I originally thought.

But I'll bet in 5 years my guncollection is still standing. Why? with all the passed crimebills and legislation on barrel lenght, flashhiders etc etc. We over here still own just about everything that is already banned in some states in the USA. That says something about common sense...still with the UN's stance on small arms this is something gunowners as an entity need to adress.

But you choose to live out some chairborn rangers fantasy. Marine or not. Hard to imagine you were ever a professional soldier.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#25]
U.N. and most "soldiers" cannot effectivley engage targets beyond 300 meters...they simply are not competent enough with thier rifles to do so, they are soldiers not RIFLEMEN. These days so many soldiers have the whiz-bang sights on thier rifles and have no idea how to properly estimate range and use thier iron sights beyond 300 meters. See the pics of Keld on his web site and you will see what I'm talking about....he is a soldier NOT a rifleman. A rifleman is skilled in range estimation, target detection, windage/elevation calculations, trigger control, breathing and proper fire discipline in order to get hits.

Do I think it will take UN PEACEKEEPERS to run this country down? There must be UNREST for it to happen, will YOU go quietly into the night?

PVT. James I have a great deal of compassion for you lad. You simply have no idea the road you are walking down has been set up for you long ago and you have swallowed it hook/line and damn near sinker. All I can do is hope that one day you will open your eyes to reality and see what is happening.....your not in Kansas anymore PVT. Good luck to you and may our sight pictures never cross paths.

While your surfing you may want to check out www.jfpo.org and read up on the U.N., only then might you see your lost ways.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 11:56:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Dude, you are really running at the mouth now.  Like Marines are fucking genuises when it comes to marksmanship.  Like you could take on even a squad of UN soldiers.  Just delete the thread and save some face while you can.

I never said I liked the UN, I just said you were wrong is saying US soldiers can't take orders from foriegns.  (which you never responded too)

And our sight pictures never will cross.  I am a foward observer.  If I see you, you wont see me, and even if you do, all it means is you have incoming 155mm shells.  

James
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#27]
No wonder gun ownership is goin down the tubes.....

We got one guy in the Service that thinks it is OK to go under UN command and take orders from them if "his commanding officers say so" and it would be "such as life".... WTF is that?

We got another who thinks since our rights are being stripped in "the halls of government" and we should VOTE for our rights and that it will never come to a fight....

So I gather from these two that you should stand up for what you believe in and that if you vote for your feedoms and the boogie man takes them away you should shut up and walk down the mountain and live like a good little subject?

Why is it that we have to DEFEND our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS at a ballot box? This has always stupmed me. The Bill of Rights is just that, why do we feel the need to defend it with a ballot box? In a perfect world the communist infiltrators in a given government that would want to pass ANY law that infringes on ANY of the RIGHTS in a Constitution would be met with a battle rifle, not a ballot box. Why are we scared about loosing/defending a RIGHT we already have? When in all reality if this were happening in 1775-1780 these TRAITORS in the elected positions would have been delt with accordingly.

We are so divided it is not even funny. With a mixture of supposed PATRIOTS like us the forces that be have nothing to worry about, we'll kill eachother just trying to figure out what to do and who is on whos side.

VERY SAD.

Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:20:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Incoming 155's!

OOOHHHHHHH SSSHHIITTTTT!!!! I'm [xx(]

"Gooks in the wire, we are being overrun....fire for effect on my pos"
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:26:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Since you just took your oath 2 months ago you are NOT an F.O. you are just an FNG in BOOT CAMP or an officer in OCS or whatever.....either way, since it is so FRESH in your mind would you please write down word for word the OATH you swore a few months ago so we can go over it word by word so there is no misunderstanding....OK!
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:30:53 AM EDT
[#30]
LOOK! It's an FNG [@:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Hey look everyone!!! Here is what PVT. James will be wearing on his first F.O. mission to East L.A.! Or maybey West S.F.!

[img]www.ernieshouseofwhoopass.com/pictures/newarmyuniform.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:39:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Whats wrong PVT? Got a 155 stuck up your ass?
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:43:15 AM EDT
[#33]
47, it is a lost cause. I already went through 13 years of trying to explain to people what was going on and got even worse flak than you have. People just don't care or know what sovereignty is anymore.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Thanks Imbroglio.........
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 12:56:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Sovereignty, is not the paranoid fear of all things other than the corner of your basement that has got the optimal tin foil shielding.

We allied ourselves during the big war, WWII, with other counties. Was that Un-Constitional? What about NATO?

Allying ourseleves with other countries or the U.N. doesn't diminish our country or the Constitution as long as our country and the Constitution are protected by that alliance.

Wasn't this country born with the help of an alliance with the French?

America basically created the League of NAtions after WWI and The U.N. after WWII. Yet we are one of the most reluctant members. We and a few other select countries sit on the Security Council with veto power.

No, I don't want U.N. troops here for any reason. But the U.N. sometimes the best place for the mightiest nation on earth to have it's voice heard, w/o resorting to warfare.

Let's face it the US has always wanted it's say in world affairs and wanted to be an isolationist........You just can't do both.

And I was an M-60 gunner for 2.5 years when I was in........ 700 meters with pop-up targets no problem.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Oh.....I'm just gettin' started with this one!!!!

I had to run to the safe and get out my M1A and set it on my lap with a fresh 20 round mag in it to calm me down.

OK then........FLAME ME IF YOU CAN.
View Quote

[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:06:55 AM EDT
[#37]
And there we have the "tin foil" references again from another member of the sheeple cheering section.

Alliances are one thing, signing treaties and agreements that directly and negatively affect U.S. laws is another. You like GATT? The U.S. has only one vote and no veto powers. Try asking some truckers what they think of NAFTA and the mexican trucks that will be rolling across the border.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:07:49 AM EDT
[#38]
at this point....see Imbroglio's post (his first).

I'm tired and ready to go sleep with my rifle.

By the way.....we both could type for hours, but the following sites offer excellent FACTUAL information on our friend the UN.

www.jbs.org

www.jpfo.org

Really gentleman, read then post.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:13:19 AM EDT
[#39]
To 47--

Sir, I think the vast majority on this board, are pro high capacity firearms, Americans or otherwise.  

You are not being wise here, because with your aggressive attitude, you risk discrediting yourself, and patriotic gunowners everywhere.  You don't convince people by screaming at them.    

As for Keld, and Kuiper, they are not Americans, but they appear to be firearms enthusiasts just like you, so why are you attacking them?  For being European?  Why don't we go after the Jews next, and after that the blacks and orientals and everyone else.   Hell, let's kill all the non-marines while we're at it.  

Pick your battles.  By going after Keld, you are shooting yourself in the foot.  He seems to be a professional soldier, and my hat is off to him for serving as a peacekeeper in a tough neck of the woods, UN or not.

I agree that the UN has no fucking business meddling in the affairs of the United States.  But if we are a rational, prudent and well-educated people (which we probably aren't!), we will reject UN encroachment via the ballot box.  

An honest request:  Please continue to be a motivated pro-gun citizen, but think about the best way that we can present our cause to the rest of the increasingly urbanized American populace.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Your killin me here Hangfire!!....Good night everyone.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:15:09 AM EDT
[#41]
[url]www.tactical.dk[/url]

[url]www.surefire.com/OODA2.htm[/url]

[url]www.jbs.org[/url]

[url]www.jpfo.org[/url]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:21:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Nope. I give up already. People here don't give a shit about the Constitution/Bill of Rights or the damn country. I can't say I blame them. So with that, I am just going to sit back and watch
the destruction of the country. Who knows? Maybe I will be able to get double rations for turning in people who own guns.

Oh ya, happy Memorial Day.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:30:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:47:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
And there we have the "tin foil" references again from another member of the sheeple cheering section.
View Quote

When someone starts a post attacking another person, who by the way put his life on the line to protect others, expect to hear about it. Next he'll post that his lean to just got buzzed by a "black helicopter"...

Alliances are one thing, signing treaties and agreements that directly and negatively affect U.S. laws is another. You like GATT? The U.S. has only one vote and no veto powers. Try asking some truckers what they think of NAFTA and the mexican trucks that will be rolling across the border.
View Quote

One of the founding principals of the country was free trade. Yes, I agree that if mexican trucks are driving into this country they MUST meet US safety standards. As far as other agreements we should be pursuing free trade.

Of course that tends to erode our industrial base, it is a difficult problem but closing our borders would be far worse. Part of the problem is US companies that shut down palnts here to go into other countries without environmental laws. Wait forty years until Mexican law catches up and the lawsuits start coming in for the pollution mess they are causing today.

My point about paranoid ramblings remains the same when you are totally prejudiced about a person or organization it is often you the paranoid fearful one that loses out.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:48:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Who knows? Maybe I will be able to get double rations for turning in people who own guns.
View Quote

You get their women folk and extra rations.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 1:49:48 AM EDT
[#46]
I understand 47's anger and frustration %100.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2001 3:43:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Soap box...
Jury box...
Ballot box...
Cartridge Box.
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 4:24:18 AM EDT
[#48]
I would just love to see (not) the U.N. dropping bombs on U.S. towns, cause short of that they will make real good targets at 500 yds. I can see it now, U.N. invades, starts bombing the shit out of suspected civilian resistance sectors, with alot of our own peolpe under their command more than willing to help, shit we're screwed....

On a side note, I don't think the guy from Denmark is doing anything that U.S. soldiers have'nt done and will be doing. Alot of them don't like it, but feel they have no choice. Hopefully if thier ever called upon to attack U.S. cities/citizens they will take a stand for U.S. soveriegnty. By the response of some on this post I'm now not to optimistic.

By the way there is a difference between allying oneself with another country and surrendering ones soveriengty to another country/government. Apparently some of these new recruits don't know or don't care.

I could go on and on, but I'd just get to pissed,on to other topics...
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#49]
On a side note, I don't think the guy from Denmark is doing anything that U.S. soldiers have'nt done and will be doing. Alot of them don't like it, but feel they have no choice. Hopefully if thier ever called upon to attack U.S. cities/citizens they will take a stand for U.S. soveriegnty. By the response of some on this post I'm now not to optimistic.

By the way there is a difference between allying oneself with another country and surrendering ones soveriengty to another country/government. Apparently some of these new recruits don't know or don't care.

View Quote

Yes there is, I don't remember the UN ever passing any laws pertaining to US citizens, or ordering US troops to participate in operations the the US didnt want them in.

Let's face it the US is paranoid about the UN it comes down to that whole govt. w/o represtation thing, had a little revolution about that...... But, if the UN is involced in some peacekeeping mission that the US supports, it makes us commit fewer US troops to achieve a goal that we want, if other UN countries supply troops also.  

The UN is just wrong about the gun grabbing stance. Many of the countries in the UN have little to no government and some that do have goverments forbid gun ownership. Thier perspectives on armed citizens is probably very different than ours.

I really think what the UN is trying to get at is the large supplies of weapons that us and the russkies handed out whenever some little country said we may make friends with your enemy, but a couple tons of military small arms from you might keep us from doing that..........

One of the worst "ethnic cleansings" that happened in Africa recently was carried out by thugs with machettes and wooden sticks. Maybe the UN should work harder at helping people resolve conflicts instead of getting into the action after thousands of people are killed. Or they should ban machettes and sticks
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 6:20:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Nope. I give up already. People here don't give a shit about the Constitution/Bill of Rights or the damn country. I can't say I blame them. So with that, I am just going to sit back and watch
the destruction of the country. Who knows? Maybe I will be able to get double rations for turning in people who own guns.

Oh ya, happy Memorial Day.
View Quote

I wonder what Tom Jefferson would do.  Really, today's "Americans" are a f*cking shame in the loyalty/patriotic department.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top