User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You posted a pic that looks like dusk.  By the time those dudes get where they're going, it could be dark.  They may be going to assault a windowless shoot house... but cool, point out how those of us who are right are wrong because reasons.

It takes a few seconds to attach NV to your helmet if it's needed.  Keep the shit in a pouch so it's not a hindrance in the meantime.
View Quote

Perp could have made an escape through the sewers dude.  The NVG would have totally come in handy then.  /s
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, neat.

@i_tell_you_what finally submitted a picture of his BMI. Took long enough.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#4]
That’s a woman with the HK and NV.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Comms are not on his ears so no situational awareness outside of his view. Took the time to kit up and you know that took him a while. Looks like a 17 mag in a 19 maybe unless it’s not inserted all the way. Carrying a damn 416 probably and that’s just bullshit. Still outside the school. Wondering why the hell they’re wearing NODs. I’m just more pissed the more I look at it. I’m done. Fucking clown show.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

For a weak hand reload I like the bullets facing my fingers and the rear of the mag facing my thumb. I grab the rifle mag like a beer can. Others pinch the mag with the index finger extended along the front of the mag like it’s a pistol mag, but I find that gives me less control.
View Quote

I agree with you and prefer a full hand grip around the mag like a beer can, but upside down when pulling it from the rig. When stowed, bullet tip toward strong hand, primer toward weak hand. To draw, upside down, full wrap grip the mag with weak hand, pull, flip over hand and insert into rifle, bullets facing crease of the fingers and rear of the mag (primer) in the web of the thumb. If the officer in this picture is a lefty, which seems to make sense considering his pistol location, those pmags are backward and the draw would have it facing the wrong direction when inserting into the rifle.

Or maybe I just do it fucked up.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks staged to me. Their feet are close together like they're just shuffling or are just getting moving. Definitely didn't catch them mid-stride while they were running to save children. And I'm not ex-mil and I never operated operationally, but why would a lefty be carrying any type of grenade in his right hand. If I ever had to lob a grenade it wouldn't be with my off-hand.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#9]
All dressed up for no reason.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Affirmative action hire needs to be sent to a fat farm and pistol whipped several times each day for every life lost.

Both should be waterboarded until they confess to being worthless pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Looks staged to me. Their feet are close together like they're just shuffling or are just getting moving. Definitely didn't catch them mid-stride while they were running to save children. And I'm not ex-mil and I never operated operationally, but why would a lefty be carrying any type of grenade in his right hand. If I ever had to lob a grenade it wouldn't be with my off-hand.
View Quote

Photo op for the Psy Op

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Oh, neat.

@i_tell_you_what finally submitted a picture of his BMI. Took long enough.
View Quote
Hard to compete with all the former pipe hitters we apparently have.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You posted a pic that looks like dusk.  By the time those dudes get where they're going, it could be dark.  They may be going to assault a windowless shoot house... but cool, point out how those of us who are right are wrong because reasons.

It takes a few seconds to attach NV to your helmet if it's needed.  Keep the shit in a pouch so it's not a hindrance in the meantime.
View Quote

Umm. No.
That’s me in the left bench.
Do what you want, I’ll do what works for me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#14]
They wasted a lot of money on a couple of do nothings
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dressed like they’re headed into Fallujah, only they’re not going in to the school.  

As noted above, this is a trick question… There is nothing right about the picture.
View Quote

This times 87.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#16]
What strikes me is that there's a guy shooting kids in a school, and somebody thought it would be a good idea to take the time to suit up like that.

Fuck that, grab a gun, let's go.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Poor cable management on the guy on the right
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hard to compete with all the former pipe hitters we apparently have.
View Quote

Stop defending twats that let an over ripe diversity hire convince them not to do their own job, fatty.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Please tell me this isn't real
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Been at a few agencies….there’s a odd phenomenon with gear. It’s not always issued based on the actual needs and to those that would use and benefit from them the most. Sometimes, it’s seniority, sometimes it’s who is a better asskisser. I had a saying back when I did cool shit…everyone wants to wear the fancy helmet with the light on it, but not everyone wants to go down in the mine. I guess now it’s everyone wants to look like an operator until it’s time to do operator shit.

If the news is accurate on the bortac-er, that went in and tcob…it shows a graze to a ballcap and staple stitches on top of head. All these sidewalk monitors with full kit and operator cut helmets, and not one cocksucker could toss the dude their helmet?

Now, I’m all banged up and drive a desk, overcame the wadeboggs disease, but don’t look back and say hey, I should have slowed done and have done less. I hope those men who stood outside that school have nightmares the rest of their lives
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:40:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I guarantee there isn't an area of that school outside of janitor closets and bathrooms that is dark enough to justify NV in the middle of the day.  Even IF there are some darker areas, that's what weaponlights are for.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

got to wait for your tactical advantage, kids be damned.

There are areas that are dark before night fall. I know that's a hard thing for people to grasp..

But this looks more like they were storming the local McDonald's.

I guarantee there isn't an area of that school outside of janitor closets and bathrooms that is dark enough to justify NV in the middle of the day.  Even IF there are some darker areas, that's what weaponlights are for.

Clearly you’ve never read Blackhawk Down.  I had several lessons learned from men who paid for them blood, sweat, and tears.

MSgt. Shugart:  M14. Does more need be said?

MSgt. Paul Howe: 1.  When you return to base, rearm and reset your gear exactly the same way, every time. 2. NODS always, even if “you’ll be gone an hour…”. 3.  More water, even if “you’ll be gone an hour…”. and one controversial one…. 4.  M855 es inutil contra skinnies.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Well he isn't wearing golf shoes so GD should be happy
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Aside from everything mentioned, Heavy six looks like he bumped the mag release on his Glock and mag is no longer seated.
View Quote

17mag in a 19
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Chocolate chunk has THO.

And I doubt it’s because he’s freezing his ass off.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

17mag in a 19
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aside from everything mentioned, Heavy six looks like he bumped the mag release on his Glock and mag is no longer seated.

17mag in a 19

21 round extended magazine in a Sig 320 which is normally a 17 round magazine.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#26]
hes professional enough to carry what i assume is a FP peq 15 and a full auto suppressed HK416 must be dam nice to be one of the kings men.

i thought texas state police DPS whatever the fuck they are called had pretty tight fitness standards?

no way that dude is swat in that condition.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
After years of watching movies and TV I thought this was how it was done...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/breach-entry-gwle-lead_jpg-2399122.JPG

But I guess it was more like this...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/KeyMan_jpg-2399123.JPG
View Quote

The guys in the top pic have probably retired or have been run out of the profession. Most of the current noobs are either fat fucks, lesbians trying to prove something or pasty soy boys that are scared of their shadow. I’m sure they excel at ticket writing, Tik Tok and cleaning up after evil deeds happen. At least, that’s what the force looks like in my city. Diversity is our strength!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Equipped with everything but balls.

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#29]
How long did it take for these 2 fuck sticks to get ready to play dress up?

How many children were killed during that time?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#30]
The guy on the right got winded and needed a break just by putting all that crap on.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is he holding a flash grenade?
View Quote

Red bull
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#32]
So obvious it was just LARPing the whole time.

A dude in a baseball cap and a button up got it done
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No either smoke or irritant gas (CS, CN or OC). If irritant gas then, add to everything else mentioned, no gas masks are being worn or looks like even carried, even smoke when used indoors needs a gas mask. You also don a gas mask before getting something like that out to deploy since once used you need to be prepared to react to suspect reacting. WTF was heavy six planning to do outside with a gas or smoke grenade to affect an active shooter inside a building. I have tons of respect for most DPS Troopers and have known some of their SWAT guys I've both trained (tactical medicine) and been to firearms training with, but WTF here. Standards slipping?

I think the pistol mag. issue mentioned may be something like a G17 mag in a G19 or something like that.
View Quote

Negative. That’s a full sized Glock.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Just showing off gear for the cameras. Nods would be handy with a dark hallway with no lights .
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#35]

Ice Cream Sandwiches
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Looks like a 17 mag in a 19 maybe unless it’s not inserted all the way.
View Quote

I'm guessing a Magpul 21rd mag in a 17, which while I love Magpul I wouldn't use their Glock mags in a real situation.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#37]
LARP'ers
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So obvious it was just LARPing the whole time.

A dude in a baseball cap and a button up got it done
View Quote

That’s what I say….all these cocksuckers in full look-at-me-I’m-an-operator costume, and not one cocksucker thought to offer the bortac-er in ballcap, jeans and tecovas, a helmet or plates
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#39]

If his buddy has the blow-pops they're ready for a rave!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:14:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Were they running to the food truck?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Look at all that tax money paid to serve and protect.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Either Popsicles or glow sticks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Biggest problem?

They are outside in the street, and not in the school.

View Quote

that's the one

just like.........hmmmmmmm all the other places attacked by an mkultra fucked up kid
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#44]
The police have become total laughing stocks in this country.

The long term effects of this aren't good.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Texas Branch of Meal Team Six

Heavy Duty and No Light.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Trick question - are they running towards the school or away from it ?
View Quote

The answer depends on where the nearest Golden Corral is relative to the school.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Equipped with everything but balls.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#48]

Off-topic question: why isn't Sumo wrestling more popular here?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#49]
How long did it take that clown to put on all that useless shit?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Off-topic question: why isn't Sumo wrestling more popular here?
View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top