Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When the President of the United States declares you to be "Sick," you better be paying attention because killing you is not off the table.
View Quote

It's clear to anyone paying attention that there has been a concentrated effort on the part of the federal government and the elite to dehumanize right wing dissidents.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:59:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Fjb!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 1:11:11 AM EDT
[#3]
He droned innocent people in Afghanistan, when is he going to be held accountable?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 1:11:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m not listening to or taking advice from that old piece of shit.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 1:27:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When the President of the United States declares you to be "Sick," you better be paying attention because killing you is not off the table.
View Quote

https://youtu.be/h9YlIG9ofGM

"The American people for too long have been a irresponsible free people and generation to generation has became less free.............. it's been proven from empire to empire when you let your human rights, your individual rights be usurped thats when the empire grows and could care less" Russell Means
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:06:14 AM EDT
[#6]
The attempts by the left to indoctrinate people into thinking the 2nd Amendment is about sport or hunting is why dipshit Joe thinks his statement is valid.

Yup, I primarily own an AR15 for possibly using to defend against a threat posed by a human.

Self defense revolves around accepting the fact that you legally are able to use lethal force to defend yourself or possibly another from serious bodily harm or death.

As quickly as possible, threat is right now and imminent.  Not 10 minutes from now.

It is A FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE.  IT IS COMBAT.

So I will choose a firearm that is suitable for combat, not hunting or sport.

End of conversation.

Don't like it?   Go fuck off into a corner and weep so hard it covers the fact that you wet yourself.   With this being clown world, being called sick is really just the mentally ill left screeching at the normal folks.  

Thanks for the compliment dementia riddled puppet.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:09:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I could make logical points, but I'll just say FJB instead.
View Quote

I've come to the same conclusion; any discussion revolving around FJB doesn't involve logic - even at the extremities.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:26:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, that's what the government has guns for.

Among other things.  Sometimes they just use them to round up American citizens by the hundreds of thousands and put them into prison camps.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:44:32 AM EDT
[#9]
All my guns are for killing people...so what? I've just never had the need.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:46:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All my guns are for killing people...so what? I've just never had the need.
View Quote

That's a hard thing for Joe Biden and liberal gun grabbers to understand.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:49:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's a hard thing for Joe Biden and liberal gun grabbers to understand.
View Quote
I can envision the deer-in-headlights stare from any leftist after telling them that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:09:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can envision the deer-in-headlights stare from any leftist after telling them that.
View Quote

The leftists aren't against violence.

They just want a monopoly on the use of it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:28:14 AM EDT
[#13]
What makes the grass grow?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:29:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
biden shits himself
View Quote

And eats it!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:29:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What makes the grass grow?
View Quote

Rain water.

The shit that comes out of the hose just doesn't do a thing here.

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:32:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What's more dangerous?

An AR-15 in a murderers hands,

Or a Fauci in Biden's hands?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:38:09 AM EDT
[#17]
No one needs an abortionist.  People who have them only want to kill.  They are sick.  All you need is to keep your slut legs together.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:42:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I am just as effective  with my "10 rd 4570 levergun" as with my "30 rd MSR." It just makes a bigger mess.

I didn't listen to President Poopy Pants when he was the Chocolate Messiah's VP. Why start now. But what do I know?
I'm one sick bastard.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:48:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

“What in God’s name do you need an assault weapon for except to kill someone?”
View Quote
gotta keep my kids safe from hard line Democrats somehow
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:50:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:06:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Add up all the illegal criminals Biden has let in the country, and people he handed over to the Taliban has executed, he was already on a record pace. His criminal dealings with Russia and China with the resulting deaths, should put him at the top of the list. Thanks to his dumbass foreign policies he shares the death toll in Ukraine with Putin. I say he is our country's biggest mass killer followed by Obama and the Clinton gang. Biden the Grim Reaper he is.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:08:38 AM EDT
[#22]
i only want to kill tyranny, joe. I'm sure you understand.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:11:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What an idiot…
View Quote

The sad thing is millions of idiots elected him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:14:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:47:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Using his rules, he should be arrested for hate speech.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:52:05 AM EDT
[#26]
What does "need" have to do with anything? I hope that I never need any gun.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 4:58:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an idiot…

Yup.....very sad indeed.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:00:38 AM EDT
[#28]
He can suck the fermented cheese off a week-old unwashed dick.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:07:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The US gov lecturing Americans about killing innocent people.
View Quote

True, but FJB is partially right. The purpose of civilian-owned "arms" were to defend against government tyrants...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:24:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Strange, the only guns I own that probably killed anyone, all are ww2 bolt action rifles, so yes, they are definitely weapons of war.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:30:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an idiot…

“Elected”
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:30:43 AM EDT
[#32]
"Assault weapon"? What the hell is that supposed to mean? ANY gun can be used as an assault weapon. Hell, there are hundreds of things in my bedroom, right now, that can be used to assault someone; and none of those things are guns.

And if everyone who owns an AR-15 used it to assault someone, the death toll from guns in this country would be higher than the next 30, combined.

The guy is a fucking joke. And if the Republicans don't impeach him after the midterms, I'll hold them just as incompetent and just as accountable for the destruction of this nation as he is.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:45:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He can suck the fermented cheese off a week-old unwashed dick.
View Quote

fjb would love to suck a week old dick.

Washed or not.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:48:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Hes sounds mad, angry, like when he wanted to take that guy 'out back' on his campaign

The man is pathological lying dickless coward
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:49:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Says the guy who will be relegated to history as the worst president the country has ever had.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:52:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Why do I own an AR-15, Pedo Joe?  It’s not to kill people.  Hell mine sit idly by day after day, year after year and having shot nothing save paper products, indoor range backstops, and the planet.

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:59:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Progressives are dehumanizing and degrading one part of population for years now. Germans did the same with Jews and commies with christians. Results of that behavior are well known.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:01:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Have any other incompetent dementia riddled criminal paedophiles passed comment on the topic yet, or just the Pedo-in-Chief??
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:01:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Sadly, there are 40 million real voters, and 20 million fake voters who agree with his stupidity.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:08:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Fuck that senile sack of shit and his Globalists handlers
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:13:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"Assault weapon"? What the hell is that supposed to mean? ANY gun can be used as an assault weapon. Hell, there are hundreds of things in my bedroom, right now, that can be used to assault someone; and none of those things are guns.

And if everyone who owns an AR-15 used it to assault someone, the death toll from guns in this country would be higher than the next 30, combined.

The guy is a fucking joke. And if the Republicans don't impeach him after the midterms, I'll hold them just as incompetent and just as accountable for the destruction of this nation as he is.
View Quote
The term "Assault weapon" was coined by democrats in the '90s after they got caught fraudulently calling semi-auto firearms assault rifles. It was firmly pointed out that the term "assault rifle" was officially defined, and that definition did not include semi-auto only weapons. They figured assault weapon was close enough to fool the majority of the population while keeping themselves out of court.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Because marginalizing people helps.  Let’s discuss the very real issue of black on black inner city violence & other minorities killing each other in impoverished areas based on “culture” Joe.

Or, is your fantasy safe space better to avoid the real problems, or gas prices & inflation.

Fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:17:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Lol they always go with the “why do you need” that.

Half our country will never understand or accept that its got nothing to do with “need.” Fuck em.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:20:24 AM EDT
[#45]
I really do not give a damn about the demented ramblings of a senile old pederast.

Whomever is using that cretin as a Muppet in Chief must be washing their hand frequently just to try and get the stink off.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:27:50 AM EDT
[#46]
6,300,000 killed by use of Covid.  

Who benefited?  The political party, that serves China and others that pay it for service.  

Genocide Joe is part of this, he's a major beneficiary.

Expect the party to stage more mass murders in its assault against civil rights.

Power, money and especially the money that comes from power drive this.  In other words, the assault against civil rights of all kinds is driven by greed.  

Political is GREED

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Well, that's what the government has guns for.

Among other things.  Sometimes they just use them to round up American citizens by the hundreds of thousands and put them into prison camps.
View Quote

Yup, let gov disarm first, to show they care.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:34:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Dad gave me an colt ar15 when I was 19. in 32 years the only thing its shot is beer bottles and old appliances. I dont have the heart to shoot any living thing,  so as usual he is full of shit
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:39:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The term "Assault weapon" was coined by democrats in the '90s after they got caught fraudulently calling semi-auto firearms assault rifles. It was firmly pointed out that the term "assault rifle" was officially defined, and that definition did not include semi-auto only weapons. They figured assault weapon was close enough to fool the majority of the population while keeping themselves out of court.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The correct answer is, fuck that, the second amendment protects assault rifles / military weapons, yes, they are assault rifles, weapons of war, weapons for killing, and you corrupt shitweasel politicians can fuck right off because they are 100% the most important item in the constitution, more important than freedom of speech, religion, or voting, abortions or marriage.

If said worthless shitweasel politicians would be doing their jobs, fighting crime / prosecuting criminals, sealing the borders against invaders, we would have only 10% of the current problems, at most. Failing politicians have wrecked this country, we need politician control, not gun control.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:45:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Remember that time he and his woke generals drone striked a family and re-armed the taliban and sent/fund arms to the wef run ukraine?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top