BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Amen to this. The evil one has to take control over the destruction of millions before he is defeated and confined into the pits of hell. These shootings are a reason for more gun control by the worshippers of Satan. Sacrificing children is evil but they plan to continue until the sheeple cave. God have mercy on this country and punish the evil ones.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell you what, I will serve the Lord Jesus Christ and follow his plans to prepare for his kingdom, not the interests of this world. God is sovereign over all the things in the universe.

Amen to this. The evil one has to take control over the destruction of millions before he is defeated and confined into the pits of hell. These shootings are a reason for more gun control by the worshippers of Satan. Sacrificing children is evil but they plan to continue until the sheeple cave. God have mercy on this country and punish the evil ones.

I think God abandoned the US quite some time ago
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: Norwegian finance CEO Kjerstin Braathen described global energy upheaval as a "transition" while admitting there will be mass shortages and economic hardship, but claiming the "pain" is "worth it."

View Quote

Yeah, your pain is worth it to them for their enrichment.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Need woodchipper outside Davos
with inscription:

"Hey Klaus...the pain is worth it."

That evil prick wants a handful of
unelected technocrats to own and
govern everything.  The rest of us
are surfs occupying continent sized
slave farms.

Don't like it?
They'll just re-educate your ass till you do.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Ugly doesn't cover this bitch

On the World Economic Forum's panel on a "Reimagined Global Tax System," Oxfam executive director Gabriela Bucher calls for a global 25 per cent corporate tax rate and complains that countries are lowering taxes to be competitive. pic.twitter.com/zuJqsdXlUM
   — Andrew Lawton (@AndrewLawton) May 24, 2022
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just want to know how to make money off of it.
View Quote
Do like the Mayor of Birmingham did during the hysteric black on black murders in the 90s.

Start your own chain of funeral homes.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't read too much into it  - Expert
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#7]
You and I are along for the ride. There was one guy who tried to do something about it, but they rigged the last election and they want to put him in prison before the next election. Whoever "wins" the future elections, they are going to go along with the program. You and I are along for the ride.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Double tap
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#10]
All this chest thumping aside this BS that is being thrown out ONLY applies to the first world countries.

The other 80% of the world doesn't give a fuck and will continue with their daily existence.

Do you think South and Central America and  Asia give a crap about what the ?? at Davos think.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck them all. Build nuke plants. Power should be dirt cheap it's everywhere
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Try me.
View Quote

This post wears well with your avatar.  I like it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#14]
they want to make your family slaves again

those bloodlines resistant to being the slave class got to go

enemy #1 of the globalist slavers: Heritage Americans

think about that for a minute

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:13:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

that thought has never even entered their minds
View Quote

Probably. But they do know it can fail
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Power flows through the barrel of a gun. The threat of violence is the cornerstone of power.
View Quote

Member when FBHO said the people still have too much power?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
All this chest thumping aside this BS that is being thrown out ONLY applies to the first world countries.

The other 80% of the world doesn't give a fuck and will continue with their daily existence.

Do you think South and Central America and  Asia give a crap about what the ?? at Davos think.
View Quote

Before or after the food shortages and riots?

How much of the negative shit that has happend in the last 20 years involved them?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Time to start decorating streetlights...
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That entire site needs to be nuked from orbit preferably while they're in their meetings
View Quote

Is it wrong that I've been praying and begging God for Putin to launch a nuke on that fucking site during their meeting?  I would take "post WWIII survival of the fittest" over "the entire US taken over by those fucks".
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Eventually the majority of Americans are going to wake up and realize what's happening. Yes it will most likely be too late. I'm just curious when we think that's going to happen? Economic collapse? Foreign invasion?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:02:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Eventually the majority of Americans are going to wake up and realize what's happening. Yes it will most likely be too late. I'm just curious when we think that's going to happen? Economic collapse? Foreign invasion?
View Quote

Being gassed in showers or while the bullet is traveling through the back of their heads.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

why leave out trees?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:03:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too... I been following all these threads. Economic collapse from 10 dollar a gallon gas and lack of food. Just guessing though...
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:08:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There will be literally millions, perhaps billions of people who will gladly follow these orders.

How did the Joker say it in The Dark Knight? "People will go along with the plan, even if the plan is horrifying?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyepdtx_UI4
View Quote

that was the old Brach's candy factory that they blew up for that scene.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:09:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right now I don't think that is out of the question, just when is the question.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Father and son both look like nazi turtles on acid. Wow.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sounds a lot like communism
View Quote

and fellow travelers like Biden, Harris, Fauci, Schummer, and their ilk are being paid off with chicken feed to make it happen.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Every single step of the way is going to consist of "Oh golly geez we didn't mean to do that." and then a bunch of drooling morons will point and laugh.

Slack jawed morons who sadly lack the mental capacity of our dementia ridden puppet president will say every single step of the way "Hurr durr dey so Stoopid."
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think we abandoned Him.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

No it's the opposite

All we like sheep have gone astray
We have turned, every one, to his own way
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:57:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

They should.  Hell, the WEF and Gates and others are doing their beta tests of digital ID and societal controls in many parts of Africa.  A couple South American nations also.

These arrogant assholes want to control the entire world, not just first world countries.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Being gassed in showers or while the bullet is traveling through the back of their heads.
View Quote

Now come on you haven’t even given jab a long enough chance.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be literally millions, perhaps billions of people who will gladly follow these orders.

How did the Joker say it in The Dark Knight? "People will go along with the plan, even if the plan is horrifying?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyepdtx_UI4

Damn fine practical effects combined with damn fine acting.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Me too... I been following all these threads. Economic collapse from 10 dollar a gallon gas and lack of food. Just guessing though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a solid guess.

Destroy the economy and make the $ worthless. Then bring a CBDC onboard. That control of finances will begin the implementation of a social credit system like China has and some countries like Italy are experimenting with.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Do like the Mayor of Birmingham did during the hysteric black on black murders in the 90s.

View Quote
You seem familiar @feudist.  I remember that very well.

The funeral business is doing much better than expected lately.  Could it be the Covid or something else?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:14:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There is no transition, it's all a child's fantasy... there's nothing to transition too..

These people are deranged lunatics who believe closing their eyes and wishing really hard will make something happen out of nothing..
View Quote

Uh huh. And you’ll own nothing and be happy! Pick up that can citizen!
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Kneeling is gonna be a problem. Would rather feed my tomahawk.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:25:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

When they are out of work, lost the house and don’t have sh*t to eat. Then and only then, will they figure it out and they will blame Republicans for it. Which will only be partly right.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Strange how those that will never feel even the slightest discomfort warn others not to resist transitions
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Where are Putin and his goons when you really need them?
View Quote
I wish either Putin or Xie had launched a hyper sonic nuclear cruise missile against the meeting place.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:55:31 PM EDT
[#42]
No lube for you bitches.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Or not.  Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
View Quote

What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy!

Sorry, had to
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:32:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just want to know how to make money off of it.

Thats... ...not a bad idea, actually

catreadingpaper.gif
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Fuck them.

They deserve to suffer. Not everyone else.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:29:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're all going to die of starvation and disease. The first world countries will also be purged but drug down to third world status. Part of the plan
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:33:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t know.  My gut tells me that people hold out hope that it won’t happen to them, until it happens.  Even on the walk to the gas chambers, virtually everyone was convinced it was just a shower.  This phenomenon personally happens in virtually every single instance of genocide.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I wish either Putin or Xie had launched a hyper sonic nuclear cruise missile against the meeting place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where are Putin and his goons when you really need them?

We all do.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Lol globalism is in retreat
View Quote

The davos statement is not what one makes from a position of power…imo
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top