We solved world hunger

24/365 saves the day again
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since you weren't here, you get no credit
View Quote

Perfect, I don't need the credit. Being famous probably wouldn't be fun.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well, Lube is gay
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What'd I miss?

Well, Lube is gay

So nothing has changed. Neat.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Well
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What'd I miss?

We solved world hunger

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares about the fame?

I’m in it for the money.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:17:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Country band Im in is doing a show with Waylon Jennings grandson tomorrow . Whey Jennings , until a few weeks ago I never heard of him .
View Quote
Went to a gun show with the lead singer of Slow Riders.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Ive been beating my head against the wall all day trying to come up with some kind of outside the box thinking way that I would qualify for the job that Ive been groomed for over the past couple years. I got my college transcript out and added up the science classes and dont come up with the required number, I dont meet the overall years of experience as if I were an outsider, and my job title is different from the required one because I have more responsibilities. Fucking dead end every time, I just cant get it to add up. I thought I had a stroke of brilliance until I read the job description again real close and realized it didnt count.

And Im 99% the other person in flat out lying about their previous experience but no one checks into it; and Im not going to lie about any previous experience I dont have.

Really wish I had a punching bag out in the garage.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:20:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I am getting tired of all the open retardedness from everyone who's not a hardcore constitutionalist.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm in it for the money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in it for the money.

Fame is money
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ive been beating my head against the wall all day trying to come up with some kind of outside the box thinking way that I would qualify for the job that Ive been groomed for over the past couple years. I got my college transcript out and added up the science classes and dont come up with the required number, I dont meet the overall years of experience as if I were an outsider, and my job title is different from the required one because I have more responsibilities. Fucking dead end every time, I just cant get it to add up. I thought I had a stroke of brilliance until I read the job description again real close and realized it didnt count.

And Im 99% the other person in flat out lying about their previous experience but no one checks into it; and Im not going to lie about any previous experience I dont have.

View Quote

Donna I’d probably suck duck on Governor’s Dr. for r supplemental income.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Plenty of politicians are punching bags.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Poulan Pro electric chainsaws are better tha Stihl and better for the environment.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Poulan Pro electric chainsaws are better tha Stihl and better for the environment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

weak
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

weak
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

weak

Try harder?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Try harder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

weak

Try harder?

Yeah.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#24]
That’s all I got right now
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes

Tired as shit

How are you doing?
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Tired as shit

How are you doing?
View Quote

Surviving.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:09:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Surviving.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tired as shit

How are you doing?

Surviving.

One day at a time
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

One day at a time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tired as shit

How are you doing?

Surviving.

One day at a time
Unless you have a time machine.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe just walk in and tell them that you’ll be the best fit and why that’s so.  Won’t hurt.  ???????
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, maybe compare them to something other than Stihl.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:23:29 PM EDT
[#34]
I got nuttin.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:25:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Maybe just walk in and tell them that you’ll be the best fit and why that’s so.  Won’t hurt.  ???????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My boss told me if he could he would just give it to me without interviewing, but its up to HR....and not just one HR but TWO separate HR departments.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My boss told me if he could he would just give it to me without interviewing, but its up to HR....and not just one HR but TWO separate HR departments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HR is so disconnected from the day to day though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:42:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang that sucks man.  I’m We’re pulling for you and for something even better than you hope for to work out
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ima punch you in the throat
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imma mushroom stamp your forehead
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ima softly flick your sack

The way you liked when we were in Vegas
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, do the thing like when we were in Singapore.
You remember? With the hot sauce and rubber duck.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Make that two new hires learning how NOT to screw up.

Tony Osborne – Moonlight and Romance
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ricky tried to say that was his first time
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 11:42:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Magnesium chips.
I don’t like this.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:31:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:26:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Too early for this going  to work bidness
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:32:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Too early for this going  to work bidness
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:29:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Headed to kiddygarten grajee’ashun
Page / 54
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top