Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

I see Estonia gave 6 cases of expired MRE , 2 toasters and a pair of socks.

Wheres that guy from Estonia that is always shilling for us to give more money and calls everybody a Russian?

Broke ass needs to pony up or fuck off.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

All you can do is laugh.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38312/F4271C90-DCD6-4AF3-9B11-23B5FAF7AA2A_jpe-2390508.JPG

Wheres that guy from Estonia that is always shilling for us to give more money and calls everybody a Russian?

View Quote

Estonia sent Javelins, howitzers, rifles and ammunition. As a share of GDP they have sent four times more than anyone else. They’ve sent 1/3 of their annual defense budget, which is 2.3% of GDP and therefore makes them per capita one of the big spenders in Europe. You should be embarrassed.

@outofbattery
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why you no #istandwithukraine ? ...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They sent 5 guns and they're tapped out, did I read that right?

Germany pledged 7!

They need to send the US cash to pay for what we sent instead.  

It is sickening how we are getting played.

Why you no #istandwithukraine ? ...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We are "sending an astronomical $40 billion to Ukraine" is an incorrect statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, the USA is sending an astronomical $40 billion to Ukraine on top of the $30 billion plus we're sending to Israel this year and the Dutch can't be bothered to do more than send five artillery pieces?

Well, it's nice to know that our European allies are shouldering their fair share of the burden for a crisis in their backyard.

We are "sending an astronomical $40 billion to Ukraine" is an incorrect statement.

Most of it is getting stolen by politicians.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, the USA is sending an astronomical $40 billion to Ukraine on top of the $30 billion plus we're sending to Israel this year and the Dutch can't be bothered to do more than send five artillery pieces?

Well, it's nice to know that our European allies are shouldering their fair share of the burden for a crisis in their backyard.

View Quote

This is the story of NATO, over and over again.  It's just another way to fleece the American tax payer.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Estonia sent Javelins, howitzers, rifles and ammunition. As a share of GDP they have sent four times more than anyone else. They’ve sent 1/3 of their annual defense budget, which is 2.3% of GDP and therefore makes them per capita one of the big spenders in Europe. You should be embarrassed.

@outofbattery
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38312/F4271C90-DCD6-4AF3-9B11-23B5FAF7AA2A_jpe-2390508.JPG

@outofbattery

Well I'm not,  because I don't give a single fuck about Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair that was back for February
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It’s a small country, with a small (and neglected) military.  They probably do not have a lot of these pieces that are fully operational and deployable.

At least they did provide something that is useful and works (and not just old obsolete garbage).  Why not be mad at the countries that aren’t giving anything?
View Quote

Can we be happy for the countries that aren’t giving anything?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:43:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@outofbattery

You should give a fuck about know what’s going on before you speak.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It is sickening how we are getting played.
View Quote

We = the American tax payer. The politicians are getting richer. None of this is an accident.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:44:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Europe is so fuckin lame
View Quote

Lol yep
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's the Netherlands - If you park 10 of them end to end, one has to stick over a border.
View Quote

Hence why our Netherlands member loves to say high fuel prices are okay with him …. End to end his driving distance can be spanned by a yo-yo
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

"As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.  'I tell you the truth,' he said, 'this poor widow has put in more than all the others.  All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had"
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Can you provide a source to back that claim up that isn’t a Russian or Russian aligned source? No, you can’t.

Can you provide a source to back that claim up that isn’t a Russian or Russian aligned source? No, you can’t.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All while the comedian who runs Ukraine gets closer to having a Billion Dollars in his personal bank account,
He's currently up to $850,000,000
I wonder what Hunter & the Big Guy's cut is?

Quoted:

honestly,  why would you send a single fricking bullet to a country who's President has amassed an 850MILLION dollar fortune in just a few years as President?  

he's very CLEARLY scraping money, he can buy his shit himself.

Quoted:

All while the comedian who runs Ukraine gets closer to having a Billion Dollars in his personal bank account,
He's currently up to $850,000,000
I wonder what Hunter & the Big Guy's cut is?

Which leads me to another question…

Why do GD’s authoritative posters never provide sources themselves?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:49:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I provide sources all of the time. Proving the negative isn’t my thing though.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They sent 5 guns and they're tapped out, did I read that right?
View Quote

That contribution is about 20% of their force in active service. That is a sizable contribution for such a small military.

If we gave the same percent, we'd be giving 849 pieces.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That contribution is about 20% of their force in active service. That is a sizable contribution for such a small military.
View Quote

They need to be embarrassed about what they don’t have, not what they gave.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because people have their prejudices and they hate to be corrected, especially if they look like loudmouth jackasses.

As for the Dutch being shit out of artillery. That's sad, but inevitable. For everyone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing! About the expense of the conflict in Ukraine. Which is more expensive? A gruesome proxy war or a full on nuclear exchange with Russia? This conflict is awful, but it is airing out persistent rot that has needed to be addressed for years and it can easily get a whole lot worse.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Strong repudiation!

My statement is correct. We are not sending $40 billion to Ukraine. Especially in the way it is getting painted, as cash for the Ukrainian gov to steal.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Strong repudiation!

My statement is correct. We are not sending $40 billion to Ukraine. Especially in the way it is getting painted, as cash for the Ukrainian gov to steal.

View Quote

So the entire Ukrainian government is running off to some place like the Virgin Islands to enjoy their ill gotten gains while their people are being slaughtered?

Oh well, I suppose the citizenry of all these countries can always be counted on to be good little tax cattle.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

@outofbattery
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@outofbattery

Thanks for the irrelevant info

That’s not his point
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We agree, it’s $54B and it’s an understatement.

$54,000,000,000.00
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

$54,000,000,000.00
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$54,000,000,000.00

Yet something like half of the money or the things it buys will never cross the Ukrainian border and most of the rest is the value of weapons, not cash, given to them.

People seem to think this is a cash deal like Obama made with Iran.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@outofbattery

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Thanks for the irrelevant info

That’s not his point
View Quote

How point is that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about and doesn’t mind.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I should be clear.

$11B is the authorization for the direct transfer of current US property. Sunk costs.

$9B is authorized new spending.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only a small amount of it actually goes to weapons. Most will pay NGOs managed by leftists and the elite to provide humanitarian aid.

20 billion of the 40 is dedicated towards military expenses

I should be clear.

$11B is the authorization for the direct transfer of current US property. Sunk costs.

$9B is authorized new spending.

“small amount”
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@outofbattery

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf_zps44023202_JPG-109.jpg

Mad, no. Judging, yes.

Your countries tanks are going to have a hard time getting spares now that the plant was blown up btw.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Ha, I knew this was going to happen. Another money making boondoggle for the politicians lining their pockets and we get to foot the bill.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

“small amount”
View Quote

Yeah, something like $14B of $54B. I don’t support the $40B bill btw.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Strong repudiation!

View Quote

As long as you are cool with paying my student loans I’ll pivot my stance.

We cool?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

We cool?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Strong repudiation!

We cool?

Ah look, the FSA has its hand out again.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So the entire Ukrainian government is running off to some place like the Virgin Islands to enjoy their ill gotten gains while their people are being slaughtered?

Oh well, I suppose the citizenry of all these countries can always be counted on to be good little tax cattle.
View Quote
Seems like the only ones who ran were the Russian simps/corruptocrats. I'm sure the Ukrainian gov left is glad they are gone.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ha, I knew this was going to happen. Another money making boondoggle for the politicians lining their pockets and we get to foot the bill.
View Quote

As long as people suck it up and bear the theft it there's really not much incentive for already insanely wealthy and powerful people to keep fucking everyone over and stealing everything that is not nailed down.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or what? You're going to bot post 500 more times?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They need to be embarrassed about what they don’t have, not what they gave.
View Quote

They are not a big country, 17 million. They have been increasing their forces since Trump jumped their asses but still, they are not a major player. Active infantry only amounts to 2 Brigades. Yes, they could do more but don't hold your breath. You can't get blood out of a carrot.

Don't forget their military is unionized. A shining example of why we never want to go down that rabbit hole. lol
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

As long as you are cool with paying my student loans I'll pivot my stance.

We cool?
View Quote
Lol.

Here is the proper use of.....

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It is mind boggling to think about how armed the world was leading up to the world wars, and how disarmed it is now.

The Dutch had 700 heavy artillery pieces going into WW2.

View Quote

Um, you better read up on that.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_in_World_War_II
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#40]
There aren’t but 18 howitzers at most in a US inf or armor bde. 5 is a good amount to come from the Dutch
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Story sounds like they are refusing to help Ukraine when in fact they can’t help Ukraine any more.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#42]
The Euroweenies support will slowly fade away as long as they know the US will continue to write the big checks. Get ready for the $100B check October 1st.

Ghost of Kiev!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Story sounds like they are refusing to help Ukraine when in fact they can’t help Ukraine any more.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It is mind boggling to think about how armed the world was leading up to the world wars, and how disarmed it is now.

It seems like Russia, China, and us are the only people with arms stockpiles anymore.
View Quote

It does feel like an odd climate of arms. If the countries providing weapons really wanted to send arms to Ukraine they not only can, but they would be some pretty high caliber modern weaponry. Enough to wipe out any air force and navy nearby. It's like WWII weapons on a modern battle field. I can not understand how Russia is not dominating Ukraine with devastating air assaults.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Story is Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It seems like Russia, China, and us are the only people with arms stockpiles anymore.
View Quote

That’s what happens when you allow yourself to be played as a sugar daddy since the end of WW2.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Europe is so fuckin lame
View Quote

And yet half our country emulates them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It does feel like an odd climate of arms. If the countries providing weapons really wanted to send arms to Ukraine they not only can, but they would be some pretty high caliber modern weaponry. Enough to wipe out any air force and navy nearby. It's like WWII weapons on a modern battle field. I can not understand how Russia is not dominating Ukraine with devastating air assaults.
View Quote

The Russian invasion has been a clusterfuck of truly epic proportions. Incompetence the likes of which I'm not sure has ever been seen before. Certainly not in a European war.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

What they have left isn’t enough to provide any serious defense, so they should just send it all. They know we’ll crank up the printing press to 11 for their defense. What’s a little more inflation, right?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#50]

Laugh indeed.   I was paying $85,000 per year in Fed taxes before Ukraine was invaded.    

I hate it more than I can say, but 40b is literally a drop in the bucket.  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top