User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I understand that a significant number of women cannot breastfeed, but there is no fucking way that the number of women who say they cant are telling the truth. There is no way we would have made it as a species.

I'm a dad to 2 breastfed kids and I was there along the way. It was very hard, and took a tremendous sacrifice. Just like everything else when it comes to kids.
View Quote

Goats and Nursemaids.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lol! So WIC will buy it at a lower than market price, and the difference will be made up by taxpayers who have to buy it on their own.  Swell...  

View Quote

Will they be emptying out those warehouses full of formula and ,other baby supplies, paid for buy taxpayer dollars for the illegals?
Giving it back to the tax payers that need it?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why did the republicans vote against it? I wasn’t able to see one reason why?

View Quote

Because the government shouldn't "run in" with new laws every time there is a problem.  Especially when it has nothing to do with government. Thats the reason we are in the place we are now with so much clown world.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because the government shouldn't "run in" with new laws every time there is a problem.  Especially when it has nothing to do with government. Thats the reason we are in the place we are now with so much clown world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The government created the problem by shutting the plant down that produces 43% of all formula in the US.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
[sarcasim] "Oh my this baby food formula shortage is so Trump's fault. He did this you know. He shut down the plants we need and now we have to import formula. I'm really grateful Biden was able to get the formula they make with dog food from China, but only those infants who've been vaccinated should receive formula."[/sarcasim]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#6]
  • Most jobs created by a President in his first term
  • Ended the war in Afghanistan
  • Got Covid under control
  • Solved the baby formula crisis
  • Tough on Russia
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
  • Most jobs created by a President in his first term
  • Ended the war in Afghanistan
  • Got Covid under control
  • Solved the baby formula crisis
  • Tough on Russia
View Quote

They say history is written by the victor
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#9]
It’s only his WIC people he’s concerned about. Needs those votes.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I understand that a significant number of women cannot breastfeed, but there is no fucking way that the number of women who say they cant are telling the truth. There is no way we would have made it as a species.

I'm a dad to 2 breastfed kids and I was there along the way. It was very hard, and took a tremendous sacrifice. Just like everything else when it comes to kids.
View Quote

Formula is convenient. Breast feeding actually takes a lot of time.  Women today don’t want to be bothered.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So he is only going to help the WIC people and fuck everyone else?

View Quote

Cause they vote commicrat
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So he is only going to help the WIC people and fuck everyone else?

View Quote

Of course.  He needs the support of the trash.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:23:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm of the same mind.  If this was truly the case there would be studies to understand why this is happening.  I believe there some but not what people here make it out to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm of the same mind.  If this was truly the case there would be studies to understand why this is happening.  I believe there some but not what people here make it out to be.

Why is it important to you why a woman is using formula? Would you accept the government adding to a shortage of bacon saying that you can use a plant based bacon? The fact is that women have a right to use formula and it has always been available. Supply chain problems had created a minor shortage. The government purchases for illegals added to the problem. The FDA mismanagement and slow response is another factor. Closing the Abbott plant was the last straw. How bright do you have to be to see that cutting off 40% of the supply during a shortage would be a disaster. Biden and the democrats are just now getting around to dealing with the massive shortage.  This is arguably criminal negligence.

Stop making excuses for the totally irresponsible and incompetent Biden administration. The simple fact is they don’t care about Americans. They want our votes but they are not proactive in protecting the health and well-being of Americans unless they are getting something out of it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:26:22 PM EDT
[#14]

At least it is in small print. I bet a lot of long time WIC users knew the limits do not apply to them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#15]
“waive certain requirements”

Cheap and unsafe baby formula incoming.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#16]
breast feeding is hard work. thats why theres a shortage
people are LAZY AS FUCK  these days
my wife loathed breast feeding but did it because baby formula spit up smells terrible, shes frugal and she also liked the idea of providing for her child's nourishment
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

The bill gives more money to the FDA to do the job they should have been doing. There will be more government mismanagement which will make thing worse. It does nothing to get more supply for working people. It does relax some rules on what people on WIC can buy.

I heard they closed the Abbott plant because of water on the floor. That seems like a simple fix that should not have taken four months. Does anyone k is if this was the problem?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Out of four kids, I don't think we bought a single bottle of formula.

My wife was able to utilize her own milk jugs. Sorry no pictures.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"waive certain requirements"

Sounds a FUCKLOAD like chinese shit quality to me.
View Quote
Didn't they poison a bunch of their own kids with their baby formula resulting in Chinese flying to Australia to buy it and the Australians having to put restrictions on Chinese buying it to take back to China?

I seem to remember that.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Then the WIC beneficiary will sell it on eBay for a huge fucking markup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol! So WIC will buy it at a lower than market price, and the difference will be made up by taxpayers who have to buy it on their own.  Swell...  

Then the WIC beneficiary will sell it on eBay for a huge fucking markup.

I wonder how many people are neck bearding formula and reselling it? I did a search a few months back and found someone selling one can for $386. Normal price would be $35-40.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Will they be emptying out those warehouses full of formula and ,other baby supplies, paid for buy taxpayer dollars for the illegals?
Giving it back to the tax payers that need it?
View Quote

I am sure they are hard at work on that.

By the way, I have a bridge for sale. Are you interested?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top