BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2001 4:14:55 PM EDT
hahahah homo.

(lol)
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
haha, i bet the reason why the 15+ people have veiwed this thread didnt reply is becasue:

They have homosexual tendencies, and they're embarrassed of it!! hahaha

but for you guys who do "swing" the other way, I might as well be nice...

[img]http://downloads.members.tripod.com/stansmeasures/realmallninja.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#2]
That is funny I knew there were no photos. Cause all the girl pics that are stated are wrong also.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
yet there could of been, and you still clicked?????
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you really that bored that you have to post this stuff???  there doesn't seem to be too many good posts this evening. Oh well..... [rolleyes]

[thinking]

Oh wait, I just had a thought!!!
why don't we talk guns???
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Radioman likes his men armed and naked.

Kidding!

radioman
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Hetro sex here,  I was looking for the GUNS!  This is a gun board isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I checked it out because my Mom is standing here looking over my shoulder.
She's locked and loaded...
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My wife was looking over my shoulder and saw the thread and said, "I wanna see that one! I wanna see that one!"

She's POed that there were no pics and is demanding that the Captian post his nude pic with a gun!
View Quote

i would post a pic of myself, but you guys would be too intimidated by my god like beauty!!

and my gun is far too powerful to post on here...

heheheh
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Captain Obvious.....You are a very SICK man. Even my wife agrees! She says the plug ought to be pulled on you!

Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Wouldn't surprise me!
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#13]
The Capt. is an annoying TROLL.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My wife was looking over my shoulder and saw the thread and said, "I wanna see that one! I wanna see that one!"

She's POed that there were no pics and is demanding that the Captian post his nude pic with a gun!
View Quote

EXACTLY THE SAME THING HERE!!!!!

You *DON'T* want to get on her bad side!!!!! [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Yup, you caught me CO, plain as day.
I have natural homosexual tendancies, and my curiosity took over with the hopes of nude males with firearms.  I'm speechless.

Now that we're both out of the closet, I'm sure this was just your way of hitting on me.  Might as well call me, schedule a date, bring me flowers, and take me out to dinner now.  Of course, in the end I'll only tell you what I told you in the AR15 chatroom - that I don't swing that way.  Sorry...
...ya homo.
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yup, you caught me CO, plain as day.
I have natural homosexual tendancies, and my curiosity took over with the hopes of nude males with firearms.  I'm speechless.

Now that we're both out of the closet, I'm sure this was just your way of hitting on me.  Might as well call me, schedule a date, bring me flowers, and take me out to dinner now.  Of course, in the end I'll only tell you what I told you in the AR15 chatroom - that I don't swing that way.  Sorry...
...ya homo.
Jewbroni~
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 5/28/2001 9:49:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I think someone is looking for a boyfriend!  Going around posting nude men threads to lure men to you.  Shame Captain!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top