BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am pretty sure I would end up in jail if I happened upon something like that in progress.

Fucking savages.
View Quote

If I were a juror in your trial, you'd be walking.

Hopefully, when that poor kid gets older, he reconnects with those pieces of shit and makes John Wick look like he turned the other cheek.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The way of killing it was fucked up, the reason for killing it may have been legit. It tried to bite a kid, the circumstance of that is unclear. I don't automatically take the word of a kid whos dog was killed. The only thing retarded here is the ability not to see that  
View Quote

Or maybe the dog was protecting the kid from an obnoxious brat.
Dogs know bad people and kids, and will react accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#4]

one of the scumbags

you don't kill a puppy for nipping jackass

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Man I just hate people sometimes.
A beat down should be delivered to these punks.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Two pieces of shit...

But c'mon, "support puppy"?
View Quote

The story is fucked up enough without the BS “support puppy” embellishment.  Isn’t killing a  PUPPY shocking enough?!  
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#8]
F'kn trailer park trash.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It starts with animals. Those names will likely show up in future police reports and news articles.
View Quote

This right here.
My daughter in middle school went on a field trip. The class discovered a birds nest with eggs. This kid ATE one of them and smashed the rest while the mother bird was freaking out. I told her that kid was physco and to stay away from them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't understand this, who's house was it. Did the dog killers live there or the boy, or both?
View Quote

This is where I'm at. Sounds like a hot mess.

Maybe one of those apartment complexes where everyone's doors are open and people wandering wherever?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:09:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Maybe one of those apartment complexes where everyone's doors are open and people wandering wherever?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't understand this, who's house was it. Did the dog killers live there or the boy, or both?

If it's the apartment complex i think it is, it's a hot mess and the equivalent of a trailer park. The golf course mentioned is right next to it (literally feet away)
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#12]
This is one of those stories that inspires me to redouble my efforts to perfect my pancreatic cancer rifle.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I would advocate a similar punishment.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#14]
You gotta be the worst kind of piece of garbage to torture and kill a puppy.  I wish I didn’t read that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:07:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:21:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is one of those stories that inspires me to redouble my efforts to perfect my pancreatic cancer rifle.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

you must be trolling, or just a fucking moron. puppies play. they play with their mouth. if you don't want a puppy playing with you, stay the fuck away from it. its a puppy for fucks sake, not a grizzly bear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The way of killing it was fucked up, the reason for killing it may have been legit. It tried to bite a kid, the circumstance of that is unclear. I don't automatically take the word of a kid whos dog was killed. The only thing retarded here is the ability not to see that  

you must be trolling, or just a fucking moron. puppies play. they play with their mouth. if you don't want a puppy playing with you, stay the fuck away from it. its a puppy for fucks sake, not a grizzly bear.
Show me anywhere in the story it says anything about the dog being a puppy. If a dog bites a kid or tries to bite a kid it should be put down.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:30:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sick bastards.

Absolutely disgusting incident. No excuse whatsoever.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Show me anywhere in the story it says anything about the dog being a puppy. If a dog bites a kid or tries to bite a kid it should be put down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ragsdale told police his son had come back from his mother's apartment extremely upset about the death of his six-month old German Shepherd emotional support dog.

6mo dog = puppy.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

6mo dog = puppy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ragsdale told police his son had come back from his mother's apartment extremely upset about the death of his six-month old German Shepherd emotional support dog.

6mo dog = puppy.

He should change his username to RIFcko1
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I know what should have hung from that tree and it wasn't the dog. Sick fuckers. And what kind of fucking parenting is that? Fuck all of these people.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#23]
assholes
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Let the punishment fit the crime.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck those scumbag pieces of shit. I hope satan reserves a special place for them, and may they meet soon.
I could cry. Still might.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#26]
This is what our lovely diversity melting pot bull shit gets us.... savage, thrash America.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:26:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And sounds like the mother was in on it also.

“The mother, Kling, and Tallman then reportedly go into the bathroom and talk about killing the dog.”

Fuck that bitch. Give her the woodchipper treatment also.
View Quote

She probably hated the dog and wanted it gone.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
wait.......  I thought GD was full of hard asses that would kill any dog who tried to bite their kid.
View Quote

If it had been a pit people here would absolutely be jerking off to it. But it was a GSD so it was a good boi who dindu.

Ironic that GSDs are one of these few dog breeds trained to attack humans
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#29]
That story is written worse than a grade-schooler would write.  I have no idea what the fuck happened other than someone killed a dog at a golf corse maybe?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:42:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That story is written worse than a grade-schooler would write.  I have no idea what the fuck happened other than someone killed a dog at a golf corse maybe?
View Quote

In fairness, she's pretty cute lol
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I, for one, am all for the old west tenent of instant justice.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus Christ that is stupid.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#33]

She should start an onlyfans.  Maybe she can communicate properly via other means.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It starts with animals. Those names will likely show up in future police reports and news articles.
View Quote

whole lot of truth right there. half of GD wont like that though
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What you think is wrong is merely the internet showing a window to what’s been going on since the beginning of time.

View Quote

but there was a time were problems were easily solved, and stayed solved. After the 14th amendment its all been a roller coaster in a basket to hell.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Dog torture and killing?

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top