Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2001 5:20:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/27/2001 6:02:30 AM EDT by Steve-in-VA]
I picked up an STW titanium sound suppressor from STW, Inc. I, of course, am waited the 90 days for the Form 4 to go through, however, I have seen it- basically torture. I did my research on this one and have heard nothing, and I mean NOTHING, but accolades on this suppressor. It comes with a three lug F/H that you locktight (blue) to your upper (pre-ban of course) and a coupler that is connected to the suppressor. It's light, sturdy and, from what I have found in my research, VERY quiet. If anyone wants to check it out, go to [url]http://www.stwibs.com[/URL] Once I get it, I will give everyone range results- along with my 9mm suppressed upper from Clyde Wilson (Coastal Gun).
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 5:30:52 AM EDT
Steve -do these come apart or are they a sealed design? I'm looking around for a good .223 can that can do double duty on the AM180, but I think with the amount of crap an AM180 can put in there, its going to have to be something I can get into to clean.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:08:43 AM EDT
Shaggy, It comes apart. You unscrew the coupler till it is loose and then disconnect the can from the three lug F/H. You will have to get another three lug F/H from Carl if you want to use it on another rifle (and it must, of course, be legal on that rifle- sorry, just the lawyer in me). Give Carl a call and talk to him, he's a great guy and very accessible. The contact number is on the site. Tell him I sent you. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 6:10:54 AM EDT
Shaggy, Just re-read your reply, ignore my last one. It is sealed, however, call Carl if you want to know how "cleanable" the guts are. I would like to know as well.
Top Top