View Quote
Then start a thread on it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DeathMetalMedic:

Exactly which of Putin's policies are in line with communism?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DeathMetalMedic:
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:
Originally Posted By Ewald:
I'm sorry. You are wrong. Yes he is an evil filthy authoritarian nationalist melomaniac, but he is not a communist.

He was LITERALLY a Communist for over a decade. What about his ideology changed in 1991?

Exactly which of Putin's policies are in line with communism?

How about his membership card for the LITERAL COMMUNIST PARTY?

Is that enough proof for you? Do you need more?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:51:32 AM EDT
[#4]
A good guy. Yup
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:53:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Lug1:
Then start a thread about it.

You absolutely know in no uncertain terms I do not like you in any capacity.  And I wonder why you are still around?

How are things in your country?
View Quote

You keep calling for people to start their own threads. Can't you defend your own? Are you a Nancy?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Tirador223:
You’re quite right, but you can’t say Muh Trump isn’t a factor.  

View Quote

Weak attempt trying to slide the thread.

FVP
FJB
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Lug doesnt understand politics or people.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:58:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Agree with the thread title and I sincerely wish a horribly painful death for ol' Vlad and soon.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:59:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SmokeEater2:
Agree with the thread title and I sincerely wish a horribly painful death for ol' Vlad and soon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:00:31 AM EDT
[#10]

How about his membership card for the LITERAL COMMUNIST PARTY?

Is that enough proof for you? Do you need more?
View Quote

Russia is far from being a communist country today. Putin wants to be a TSAR, not a commie. He rules like one, he has a golden fucking palace for fuck's sake!

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:07:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#11]
Originally Posted By TheRegulator:
Lug doesnt understand politics or people.
View Quote

COC

Did you ever serve, Lug? Or are you an armchair quarterback?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:09:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:11:33 AM EDT
[#13]
" />
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:12:33 AM EDT
[#14]
This thread is about one thing ONLY.

Putin is evil commie filth.  NOTHING ELSE.  

Have no shits to give about anybody elses anything in this thread.  Putin is the lowest of filthy scum on this earth.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tirador223:
You're quite right, but you can't say Muh Trump isn't a factor.  

This thread is about one thing ONLY.

Putin is evil commie filth.  NOTHING ELSE.  

Have no shits to give about anybody elses anything in this thread.  Putin is the lowest of filthy scum on this earth.

Putin is pure trash.  He is not of the ilk of Soros and Klaus Schwab.  Or Xiden.  It's like even tiers of trash, but they are not the same.

Hitler tried to rid the world of Zionism and thought killing the Jews was the way.

Putin hates the Soros/WEF globalist movement and has his own agenda.  Xi is a POS with ulterior motives.

There are no protagonists other than the Ukranian innocent civilians, and the jury is out on the new Ukranian president.  He actually may be a good guy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:13:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:19:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MouseBoy] [#16]
I learned a new word on ARFCOM today.

MANLET

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:22:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By TheRegulator:
Putin is one of the good guys.
View Quote

Fucking hell, this place is a damn joke.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:22:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MouseBoy:
I learned a new word on ARFCOM today.

MANLET

View Quote

Russians who hate him call him an "bloody dwarf", a reference to one of Stalin's worst underlings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Yezhov
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:26:42 AM EDT
[#19]

He was LITERALLY a Communist for over a decade. What about his ideology changed in 1991?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ewald:
I'm sorry. You are wrong. Yes he is an evil filthy authoritarian nationalist melomaniac, but he is not a communist.

You had to be a party member to gain any power under the Soviet system. He was a party member because he wanted power. Like many other Russian officials of the era once the Soviet collapsed the communist BS went out the window.  He stopped pretending.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:28:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _200mph] [#20]
What makes me sad is how simple people think about things.
‘Bad guy is bad.’
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:29:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PacNW5] [#21]
Originally Posted By Riter:
Not to defend him, but he is a nationalist who loves his country.
View Quote

Ironically, the world has seen now that it isn’t Putin that really loves his country, it’s Zelenskyy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:31:20 AM EDT
[#22]
putin is evil
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:33:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Cause Trump admires and likes Putin. So the personality cult folks who have to suck Trumps dick on every position, think Putinis awesome too!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#24]
I find it hilarious that people think Russia is Communist... Its a fucking Oligarchy..
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:40:45 AM EDT
[#25]
putin is evil
View Quote

Ever serve? Tell us why you didn't for whatever reason. We've heard them all before, you Nancy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:41:09 AM EDT
[#26]
There is no redeeming quality he possesses.  

Its that simple.  

I have no idea how any American has any amount of fondness or respect for him.

This has nothing to do with FJB.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:42:41 AM EDT
[#27]
manlet little putin is evil and filth.  Pond scum.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:43:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Shambler:

Ever serve? Tell us why you didn't for whatever reason. We've heard them all before, you Nancy.
View All Quotes
putin is evil

Why does one's service history relevant to his opinion about a dictator on the far side of the world?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:44:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lug1] [#29]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:44:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Hush, he is the hero GD needs.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:45:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Bro you are awesome.  That is what he wants.  I beg you don't give it to him.  
View All Quotes
putin is evil

Why does one's service history relevant to his opinion about a dictator on the far side of the world?
Bro you are awesome.  That is what he wants.  I beg you don't give it to him.  

Been banned once. It didn't agree with me.

I'm far more careful now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:52:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tankpop] [#32]
Putin didn't close my business, block my church, turn my friends, family and neighbors against each other - the people that are attacking him right now did in order to boost their approval ratings right before mid terms, everything they do boosts gas prices which makes Russia wealthier than they have been in a long time, look at their currency.

I can say that I know enough Russians to say that most of his own people like him and if thats not what a leader is supposed to do, call me shirley.

As for what hes doing, tinfoil me sees him securing a trillion dollar revenue stream while sacrificing the foreign assets of his competitors - the oligarchs are his competition and wonders how my leaders don't see they are giving him much more than they could ever take away.

I keep waiting for Bush Jr to tweet a new axis of evil proclamation.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:54:07 AM EDT
[#33]
putin is pure evil.  Satans twin.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:56:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tankpop] [#34]
Thats weird MSM has been claiming he's on a christian crusade of some kind today.

I thought Nazis were pure evil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

"In 2014, the regiment gained notoriety after allegations emerged of torture and war crimes, as well as neo-Nazi sympathies and usage of associated symbols by the regiment itself, as seen in their logo featuring the Wolfsangel, one of the original symbols used by the 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich. Representatives of the Azov Battalion say that the symbol is an abbreviation for the slogan Ідея Нації (Ukrainian for "National Idea") and deny connection with Nazism.[11] In 2014, a spokesman for the regiment said around 10–20% of the unit were neo-Nazis.[12] In 2018, a provision in an appropriations bill passed by the U.S. Congress blocked military aid to Azov on the grounds of its white supremacist ideology; in 2015, a similar ban on aid to the group was overturned by the Congress.[2][3] Members of the regiment come from 22 countries and are of various backgrounds.[13][14]"
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:57:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#35]
COC
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:59:24 AM EDT
[#36]
putin is satan spawn.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:00:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#37]
What's your skin in the Ukraine war?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:01:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By tankpop:
Putin didn't close my business, block my church, turn my friends, family and neighbors against each other
View Quote

You sure about this... dollars to donuts a lot of the propaganda that has turned America against itself in recent years originated in Russia.

The best way to destroy a country is to turn it against itself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:01:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: crzapy] [#39]
Lug1 is spot on.
Putin is a subhuman piece of shit.

Don't be blinded by his propaganda.

Yes, it would be awesome to have an America first president with America first policies that loves their country and wants what is best for it.

Putin doesn't love Russia. He loves himself, power, and money. In that order.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:04:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 999monkeys:

You sure about this... dollars to donuts a lot of the propaganda that has turned America against itself in recent years originated in Russia.

View All Quotes
Putin didn't close my business, block my church, turn my friends, family and neighbors against each other

Putin is not Schwab or Soros.  The former wants you eating bugs, in mass transit system but locked up because your social credit score is poor, and completely enslaved or dead.  Soros is another filth rag.

Smooth brains have challenges understanding there may be no good actors here other than Ukranian civliians.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:06:36 AM EDT
[#41]
putin is an evil COWARD.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:06:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#42]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:10:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 999monkeys] [#43]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

Putin is not Schwab or Soros.  The former wants you eating bugs, in mass transit system but locked up because your social credit score is poor, and completely enslaved or dead.  Soros is another filth rag.

Smooth brains have challenges understanding there may be no good actors here other than Ukranian civliians.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

Oh, I agree there are many bad actors.

But, I believe China and Russia have both contributed to America's recent instability.  Too many forget that China is vying for global domination and Russia would gladly ally with them and sell them its oil.   They blame only the "globohomo" when China and Russia are still very real enemies of the west.  Much of the fear about Schwab or Soros is based on propaganda disseminated by them as a smokescreen for their own actions and intents.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:11:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#44]
He won’t be back tonight, so don’t bother replying to him  -Sierra5
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#45]
This thread is about putin.

If you wanna make a biden thread I will post in it affirming similar beliefs.
View Quote

Putin is an evil piece of shit. Scum of the earth and lower than whale shit. I hope he gets dick and ass cancer.

With that said this is a discussion forum in which threads are started for discussions, and not to validate the feelings (hate is a feeling) of the poster that starts a thread.
Putin is the subject and as long as he is being discussed there is no thread sliding.

You are coming off as trying to be a dictator of the thread you started (that now belongs to ArfCom). If Putin started an ArfCom thread he would tell everyone to agree with him or go to the gulag.

Quit Putin around with the start your own thread if you don't say exactly what I want you to crsp.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:15:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By KnightStick:

Putin is an evil piece of shit. Scum of the earth and lower than whale shit. I hope he gets dick and ass cancer.

With that said this is a discussion forum in which threads are started for discussions, and not to validate the feelings (hate is a feeling) of the poster that starts a thread.
Putin is the subject and as long as he is being discussed there is no thread sliding.

You are coming off as trying to be a dictator of the thread you started (that now belongs to ArfCom). If Putin started an ArfCom thread he would tell everyone to agree with him or go to the gulag.

Quit Putin around with the start your own thread if you don't say exactly what I want you to crsp.
View Quote
Thanks for your OPINION.  Have a good night.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 4:22:22 AM EDT
[#47]
No he is a selfish evil dictator.  He cares about being rich, not his country.  There is too much evidence of people in his country suffering, that he could so something about

He gives two shits about his country other than using it as a vessel to enrich himself.

He is pure evil that deserves no respect.  He is not a nationalist.  He is selfist.
View Quote

So… you’re saying he’s a democrat?   Huh.   Hadn’t thought about it like that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 4:51:47 AM EDT
[#48]

From 1975 to 1991, Putin was a member of the The Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU).  

If that is not "commie" enough for you, what is?
View Quote

Why did he stop in 1991?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 5:01:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

He's an Autocrat or Dictator, not a Communist. He does not espouse that there is no private ownership or that the state owns all means of production. Far from it - he's surrounded himself with industrialists and made many of them fabulously wealthy as long as they kiss his ring. There is no room for Marx and Lenin. If anything, he's more like a Tsar.

But yes: Fuck Putin and the people who enable him. All he cares about is power and money.
View Quote

^this.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 5:05:46 AM EDT
[#50]
He used communism to get where is.  He is in a place where he could not continue to use it.  I personally don't believe his beliefs have changed.  He want people to live under communism while he enriches himself.  

That is about the best definition of communism there ever was when it comes to the state level.  You can have the purists at the local level but the string pulling communists dictators are always the ones enriching themselves.  Perception is reality.  

Maybe you can use a text book to debate, that is cool.  In real life he is a communist dictator.  That is the precedent set by the real world of communism.  

Again I am not gonna argue text book with you.  Because, well that isn't real life.  

He is evil commie filth.  Hate is all he will ever deserve.
View Quote

Seeking power, what other option did he have but to align with the communist party?  All parties in the Soviet Union sucked.  The United Russian party sucks too.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top