Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Putin is EVIL COMMIE FILTH (Page 10 of 27)
Page / 27
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ryder6908:

I am willfully trying to become less ignorant. that's why I am asking for details on his "evilness."

again, "not on our team" is not evil

View Quote
You do you comrade.

In America we don't have to all agree.  You don't have to agree with me.  Your disagreement does give me insight though.  

dosvedanya
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
The fact that you don't consider 1-4 invading a foreign country because they were previously part of an oppressive regime created after WW2 by Stalin capturing territory and forcing them into the Soviet Union is telling.  5, I'm not doing your research for you.  There are multiple very good books on how Putin became an oligarch and how he facilitated the concentration and transfer of tremendous amounts of wealth to his network.  Red Notice is a good place to start.  Putin's Kleptocracy is another one. 6- If you are an American, someone working against your national interests is considered evil.  Would you consider Hideko Tojo evil, or was he just playing the game of nations?  As far as 8, just because he isn't as repressive as the most repressive regime, doesn't mean he isn't evil.  Evil isn't one thing, it can come in levels of severity.  For 9, just because other governments do it, doesn't mean its evil.  Its one thing to assassinate a terrorist.  Its another thing to assassinate a political rival.  As for 10, Russia tried to blame it on rebels, but you would have to believe Russia to believe that.  11 - Again, if you are an American, it is evil that someone is doing it to your country, thats part of not being a moral relativist, and instead being a nationalist.  On Chechnya, he is the leader of the country, he is the one that sets military policy, he is the one that is ultimately responsible for what happens in battle.  We aren't talking about one incident, we are talking about a strategy of leveling entire cities to obtain capitulation of the population.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Off the top of my head.

1.  Invading Ukraine
2.  Creating the Donbas separatist republic
3.  Invading Georgia
4.  Annexing Crimea
5.  Facilitating and personally benefiting from a level of corruption that western politicians could only dream about, costing Russians about 15-20% of their GDP by funneling it into his and his cronies pockets.
6.  Consistently working against the interests of the United States by actively running destabilization and counterintelligence operations within our borders.
7.  Lying to the families of the victims of the Kursk tragedy.
8.  Personally creating one of the most repressive states in the world by putting political enemies in prison, punishing dissenting speech and creating an environment of fear and paranoia that stifles freedom.
9.  Assassinating political enemies both within, and outside of Russia's borders using chemical and radiological means.
10.  Backing Assad in Syria, using the Russian military to kill Syrian civilians and utilizing chemical weapons in Syria.
11.  Creating a backbone of cyber-terrorists that have attacked US and western systems.
12.  Killing of large numbers of civilians in Chechnya.

1-4. I dont consider this evil. they were part of Russia before the USSR and the bolsheviks. we wouldn't stand for hostile nations on our borders either. plus countries have always fought over borders nothing new.

5. got proof? genuinely want to know more but its hard to navigate the propaganda

6. every country does this, not evil

7. ill look into that one but lying doesn't make him evil

8. that's funny, I doubt its as repressive as the shit in china or even this country. They have social credit scores in russia?

9. not necessarily evil, all govts do this

10. I thought that was proven a lie, the chemical weapons were used by US/UN backed rebels.

11. lol, again every country does this not evil, tel aviv and china are prob worse

12. he directly ordered/his orders led to the killing of citizens? source?

im still not seeing evil. head of a rival nation sure but im not seeing evil

The fact that you don't consider 1-4 invading a foreign country because they were previously part of an oppressive regime created after WW2 by Stalin capturing territory and forcing them into the Soviet Union is telling.  5, I'm not doing your research for you.  There are multiple very good books on how Putin became an oligarch and how he facilitated the concentration and transfer of tremendous amounts of wealth to his network.  Red Notice is a good place to start.  Putin's Kleptocracy is another one. 6- If you are an American, someone working against your national interests is considered evil.  Would you consider Hideko Tojo evil, or was he just playing the game of nations?  As far as 8, just because he isn't as repressive as the most repressive regime, doesn't mean he isn't evil.  Evil isn't one thing, it can come in levels of severity.  For 9, just because other governments do it, doesn't mean its evil.  Its one thing to assassinate a terrorist.  Its another thing to assassinate a political rival.  As for 10, Russia tried to blame it on rebels, but you would have to believe Russia to believe that.  11 - Again, if you are an American, it is evil that someone is doing it to your country, thats part of not being a moral relativist, and instead being a nationalist.  On Chechnya, he is the leader of the country, he is the one that sets military policy, he is the one that is ultimately responsible for what happens in battle.  We aren't talking about one incident, we are talking about a strategy of leveling entire cities to obtain capitulation of the population.

thanks, you gave me good bits to research.

you misunderstood the 1-4 part, they were part of russia before the communist takeover. It was the USSR that created ukraine and the others as separate states

Ill check out red notice and putin's kleptocracy, will also look into the chechnyan stuff

6: eh, most of govt and our "allies" are evil then.

I dont know enough about Hideko Tojo, I like to make up my own mind, not regurgitate what others tell me.

8: good point, a little repressive is still evil

9: the difference between a terrorist and a political rival is getting less distinct by the day. I dont trust any of this when it is the MSM who gets to apply the labels.

10: well I dont believe the US/UN so who knows

11: see 6

12: will research further

I mean so far everything he's been accused of, the West does on steroids. invades any country the defies central banking, corruption and grift rampant, plus the fed controlling the money supply, cyberattacks, false flags, etc.

maybe i am being a "moral relativist" since Putin doesn't "look" evil compared to our "leaders"
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Lug1:
You do you comrade.

In America we don't have to all agree.  You don't have to agree with me.  Your disagreement does give me insight though.  

dosvedanya
View All Quotes

I am willfully trying to become less ignorant. that's why I am asking for details on his "evilness."

You do you comrade.

dosvedanya

in America we also used to have this thing called debate, where people who disagreed could exchange ideas and maybe learn from each other

your lack of providing anything at all to back up your assertion also gives me insight
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#4]

in America we also used to have this thing called debate, where people who disagreed could exchange ideas and maybe learn from each other

your lack of providing anything at all to back up your assertion also gives me insight
View Quote
This thread was NEVER about debate.  This thread was for expressing your hatred for little putin.

Not sure what you want from me.  I OWE YOU NOTHING.  Not even the smallest explanation.  I can hate him because the sky is mauve.  I can hate him because water is wet.  I can hate him because Charmin is no longer soft.  It doesn't matter.  

What matters is this thread was for those who hate him.  Not justifications.  Go on rambling if you like.  I never said this thread made sense.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#5]
This thread was NEVER about debate.  This thread was for expressing your hatred for little putin.

Not sure what you want from me.  I OWE YOU NOTHING.  Not even the smallest explanation.  I can hate him because the sky is mauve.  I can hate him because water is wet.  I can hate him because Charmin is no longer soft.  It doesn't matter.  

What matters is this thread was for those who hate him.  Not justifications.  Go on rambling if you like.  I never said this thread made sense.
View All Quotes

lol, fair enough. I was just curious if there was a rational reason for the hatred.

But I'll leave you to your "Russian man bad" circle jerk then.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#6]

lol, fair enough. I was just curious if there was a rational reason for the hatred.

But I'll leave you to your "Russian man bad" circle jerk then.
View Quote
Cool thanks have a nice day.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

This is one of those exercises when people spell it out for you in detail and you patiently wait until you can follow it with "yea, but what's the problem here?" as an automatic reply.

Boring game NPC.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

You do you comrade.

dosvedanya

I go through this with my kids. I can try to explain something to them, and get "but WHY???"

Over and over again.

Waste of time with adults. Putin's and Russia's behavior is indefensible and there is no way for it to be okay to be pro either.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#10]

thanks, you gave me good bits to research.

you misunderstood the 1-4 part, they were part of russia before the communist takeover. It was the USSR that created ukraine and the others as separate states

Ill check out red notice and putin's kleptocracy, will also look into the chechnyan stuff

6: eh, most of govt and our "allies" are evil then.

I dont know enough about Hideko Tojo, I like to make up my own mind, not regurgitate what others tell me.

8: good point, a little repressive is still evil

9: the difference between a terrorist and a political rival is getting less distinct by the day. I dont trust any of this when it is the MSM who gets to apply the labels.

10: well I dont believe the US/UN so who knows

11: see 6

12: will research further

I mean so far everything he's been accused of, the West does on steroids. invades any country the defies central banking, corruption and grift rampant, plus the fed controlling the money supply, cyberattacks, false flags, etc.

maybe i am being a "moral relativist" since Putin doesn't "look" evil compared to our "leaders"
View Quote

Maybe its just me but it sounds like you hate America or are a russian troll
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Would be a real shame if this thread got aged out.

FUCK PUTIN
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:42:23 PM EDT
[#12]

1-4. I dont consider this evil. they were part of Russia before the USSR and the bolsheviks. we wouldn't stand for hostile nations on our borders either. plus countries have always fought over borders nothing new.

5. got proof? genuinely want to know more but its hard to navigate the propaganda

8. that's funny, I doubt its as repressive as the shit in china or even this country. They have social credit scores in russia?

10. I thought that was proven a lie, the chemical weapons were used by US/UN backed rebels.

11. lol, again every country does this not evil, tel aviv and china are prob worse

View All Quotes
Off the top of my head.

1.  Invading Ukraine
2.  Creating the Donbas separatist republic
3.  Invading Georgia
4.  Annexing Crimea
5.  Facilitating and personally benefiting from a level of corruption that western politicians could only dream about, costing Russians about 15-20% of their GDP by funneling it into his and his cronies pockets.
6.  Consistently working against the interests of the United States by actively running destabilization and counterintelligence operations within our borders.
7.  Lying to the families of the victims of the Kursk tragedy.
8.  Personally creating one of the most repressive states in the world by putting political enemies in prison, punishing dissenting speech and creating an environment of fear and paranoia that stifles freedom.
9.  Assassinating political enemies both within, and outside of Russia's borders using chemical and radiological means.
10.  Backing Assad in Syria, using the Russian military to kill Syrian civilians and utilizing chemical weapons in Syria.
11.  Creating a backbone of cyber-terrorists that have attacked US and western systems.
12.  Killing of large numbers of civilians in Chechnya.

Your ability to rationalize negative and immoral behavior is truly amazing.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Still not letting this thread go to the archive.  

Fuck Putin.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Still not letting this thread go to the archive.  

Fuck Putin.
View Quote

Righteous bump!

I have no idea how I missed @Lug1 's wonderful thread!

It has been most beneficial to my Commie/Idiot Filter (aka Ignore List)! Thanks for the contribution brother!

Putin is a Commie

Putin is a WEF/Klaus Schwab ally

Attachment Attached File

Putin loves the Islamocock

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#15]
There is no redeeming quality he possesses.  

Its that simple.  

I have no idea how any American has any amount of fondness or respect for him.

This has nothing to do with FJB.
View Quote

You should worry more about the evil commie filth that reside within this country.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

You should worry more about the evil commie filth that reside within this country.
View All Quotes
There is no redeeming quality he possesses.  

Its that simple.  

I have no idea how any American has any amount of fondness or respect for him.

This has nothing to do with FJB.

Putin's KGB made that domestic Commie filth so Putin hate trumps that.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Absolutely right.  We need to treat him exactly like we treated all Soviet leaders - a deadly enemy who is working towards our destruction.
View Quote

Now do FDR.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:10:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#18]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Absolutely right.  We need to treat him exactly like we treated all Soviet leaders - a deadly enemy who is working towards our destruction.

Now do FDR.
View Quote

Let's compare:

One Leader defeated Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy & Imperial Japan who wanted to kill Americans & Destroy America.  That leader has been dead since 1945.

The Other Leader is still in power today, wants to destroy the USA and is armed with thousands of nuclear warheads pointed at us capable of killing tens of millions of Americans.

Yet you actually think "the Other Leader" is somehow "the Good Guy"???   LOL!!!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Putin comes from a culture of disappearing/executing his own people...  he has no qualms about murdering civilians and journalists. He has aims that would hurt this country and our allies. Promoting his stature or attempting to distract with finger pointing at Americans with whom we politically disagree is shameful.

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Let's compare:

One Leader defeated Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy & Imperial Japan who wanted to kill Americans & Destroy America.  That leader has been dead since 1945.

The Other Leader is still in power today, wants to destroy the USA and is armed with thousands of nuclear warheads pointed at us capable of killing tens of millions of Americans.

BIGGER_HAMMER

View Quote

😆 where do you people get the idea Uncle Vlad wants to destroy the USA?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Modern day Russia under Putin isn’t communist in any way

But I agree with OPs sentiment
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#22]
While I agree about Putin, our own Goverment officals are just as evil and most are pedophiles  to boot.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck Putin, FJB, FAFT, Fuck China and Fuck Hillary, the DC swamp and the DNC
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:48:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Rob_Nikada:

View Quote

Russian Foreign Minister Says Russia's War With Ukraine Is 'Meant To Put An End' To US World Domination And NATO Expansion
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Now do FDR.
View All Quotes
Now do FDR.

You sound defensive.

This thread is about how much Putin sucks.  Start another thread for the various Americans you hate.

But while you're here how about telling everyone how much you think Putin sucks?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Let's compare:

BIGGER_HAMMER

Hello recently joined fellow gun enthusiast!

This thread is about how much Putin sucks.  Why do you think he doesn't want to "destroy the USA"?
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#28]
With the Sinking of the Black Seas Fleet Flagship "Moskva" & the astonishing "success" of the "Ukraine will collapse in 3 days" Russian ShitzKrieg campaign...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Righteous bump!

It has been most beneficial to my Commie/Idiot Filter (aka Ignore List)! Thanks for the contribution brother!

Putin is a Commie

https://imgur.com/tjEeu1h.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-951-2348016.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2022-04-12_20-42-27_jpg-2348018.JPG
View Quote

All three can also be said about our curent Vice President in Chief, and Zelinsky.

The dearth of critical thinking in this place is absolutely hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:

All three can also be said about our curent Vice President in Chief, and Zelinsky.

View All Quotes

Righteous bump!

Putin is a Commie

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-951-2348016.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2022-04-12_20-42-27_jpg-2348018.JPG

But this thread is about Putin.  

Though I'd love to hear your deep thoughts on Zelensky.  Start a thread about him and enlighten GD.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#31]

I definitely think Ukraine should defend its borders. I don't really think Putin is as big a boogie man as the media and Whitehouse want to make him in order to enact WWIII.

I am also not sure on the commie part as I am not so sure we ourselves aren't closer to that then they are.

I do not think Russia is our friend in any way shape or form. This shit is only happening now as we no longer have honorable strong governments.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Though I'd love to hear your deep thoughts on Zelensky.  Start a thread about him and enlighten GD.
View All Quotes

Righteous bump!

Putin is a Commie

Attachment Attached File

It would be entertaining at the least.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ceetee:
I can respect his single-minded ruthlessness.  Same as I respect a venomous snake for being deadly, or a skunk for being horrific.  "Respect" and "admiration" are two entirely different things.
View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
LOL.  If Russia was losing they wouldn't be on the outskirts of Kiev right now.  They've blown through northern Ukraine like crap through the proverbial goose.

Then again, I suppose that number could be correct if they were using the Soviet method of ignoring casualties and just throwing men into the meat grinder.
View Quote

This Didnt age well
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:09:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

This Didnt age well
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
LOL.  If Russia was losing they wouldn't be on the outskirts of Kiev right now.  They've blown through northern Ukraine like crap through the proverbial goose.

Then again, I suppose that number could be correct if they were using the Soviet method of ignoring casualties and just throwing men into the meat grinder.

This Didnt age well

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:13:13 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#38]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/FQRMBwrXEAYPXd5_jpg-2348347.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/mHa327Q.gif
View Quote

Think about it. Was this a Russian false-false flag?  That ship could be outflanking the Uranians right now. I’m talking 14D chess shit bro. WEF, Hunter Biden and the US biolabs are about to get their shit PUSHED. IN.

Zalarsky should have taken Tulsi Gabbard and Tucker Carlsons advice, capitulated, and saved a whole lotta lives on both sides.  Now Finland is even saber rattling, WTF??
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:21:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Think about it. Was this a Russian false-false flag?  That ship could be outflanking the Uranians right now. I’m talking 14D chess shit bro. WEF, Hunter Biden and the US biolabs are about to get their shit PUSHED. IN.

Zalarsky should have taken Tulsi Gabbard and Tucker Carlsons advice, capitulated, and saved a whole lotta lives on both sides.  Now Finland is even saber rattling, WTF??
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/FQRMBwrXEAYPXd5_jpg-2348347.JPG

https://i.imgur.com/mHa327Q.gif

Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:22:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#40]
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 11:24:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Do you believe your “whataboutism” is an example of critical thinking?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Righteous bump!

Putin is a Commie

Do you believe your “whataboutism” is an example of critical thinking?

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Not only is Putin still evil commie filth, he's evil commie filth with one less flag ship.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck Putin.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#44]
The date is April 15 2022 and Vladimir Putin is still evil commie filth.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm wonder more about why many in the West are so obsessed with turning a pretty typical Russian leader (by historical standards) into the 2nd coming of Hitler.  

There are at least a half dozen other world leaders who are far more brutal, corrupt and "evil" than Putin, who have killed more people and been more belligerent towards the United States than Putin.  And yet somehow the only boogeyman that exists in the West, at this moment, is Putin and if you don't publicly condemn him you are a traitor and a Russian spy.

You are being manipulated to feel this way by people who wish you to have this opinion, and you do so slavishly and obediently.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Yes he is.
So are democrats in this country too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By macpherson:
I'm wonder more about why many in the West are so obsessed with turning a pretty typical Russian leader (by historical standards) into the 2nd coming of Hitler.  

There are at least a half dozen other world leaders who are far more brutal, corrupt and "evil" than Putin, who have killed more people and been more belligerent towards the United States than Putin.  And yet somehow the only boogeyman that exists in the West, at this moment, is Putin and if you don't publicly condemn him you are a traitor and a Russian spy.

You are being manipulated to feel this way by people who wish you to have this opinion, and you do so slavishly and obediently.
View Quote

But Moooooooooommmmm! There are 6 other genocidal maniacs controlling countries out there!

Fuck em all. Fuck Putin.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:22:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Fuck his sunk ass flag boat too
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Riter:
Not to defend him, but he is a nationalist who loves his countryruthless criminal that loves his power and money.  I can't say the same for the potato, McConnel, Graham, Miss Nancy, Schiff, AOC and all the other politicians currently in office.  I wish Naughty Sunkist Man o' mean tweets and a nationalist was still in office.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Da Bears
Go Packers
Jalisco Cartel
Sinaloa Cartel
Who cares

Page / 27
Putin is EVIL COMMIE FILTH (Page 10 of 27)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top