Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2001 11:41:41 AM EDT
Ok here another one just for fun. me and my wife were talking about my AR shes not a gun nut but after she shot My AR for the first time she told me i wasnt allowed to sell trade or otherwise get rid of my AR because she said it was easy to shoot and didnt kick and she could defend our home with it if i was away......

But heres the real thread ..i asked her if i could buy her an AR for herself... she said no  because if she needed one this was how she would get it...im not talking bad about the ARMY but my wife had a point with this she said  that not including the high speed guys that guard their AR's with their life but with a lot of her friends in the military... she said that her friends (the girls) complain all about having to cary an AR in the field much less war the girls all wanted pistols because they were smaller and they didnt need them...My wife said that when the SHTF all she would do is wait for night and steel one...now i dont think this is a solid plan but my wife is confident she can do it...WHAT is your .02 feel free to bash...I understand.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Depending upon the appearance of your wife I think it could be done. Surely, she could steal Imbroglio's 10/22. Maybe you should post her picture so we can help make an informed decision.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 12:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
dont have a scanner...she cute but shes about to go into the marine corps if that will help any
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
dont have a scanner...she cute but shes about to go into the marine corps if that will help any
View Quote

yea, them she-males sure are hot!!!!
j/k
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top