Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Worked for me
View Quote

That's good to hear. I thought it was done and then " did you see his dress"

Excellent by whomever made that. Haha
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 9:38:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I knew Haas blowing off 2021 to focus on 2022 would pay dividends.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not sure if you will be able to see this vid or not and unfortunately it's from a group I'm in on FB. If you are a Max fan and dont like Lewis, its hahahahahahah if you are able to watch.

Hahaha

Edit, link is messed up it seems and I dont know how to fix.
View Quote

OMG, that's funny as hell.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You should be able to get tickets for the COTA October 23, 2022 race when they go on sale.
View Quote

Rather go to TX anyway... Does it usually sell out ?

NVM, see questioned was answered... 400k people, that's awesome !

If anyone comes across discount codes for Premium F1, lmk..Tried the one posted earlier it DNW..
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 4:27:51 AM EDT
[#5]
So only semi drunk question. As a very junior member, what is involved for getting a F! race?  Homer in me wonders why Road America doesn't get a date since it seems all who race there love it.(other than the payoffs) It would seem like a ready made track for F1.
As it is not the favored American oval track I am curious. I understand wokecar for that reason.

Just a thinked.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So only semi drunk question. As a very junior member, what is involved for getting a F! race?  Homer in me wonders why Road America doesn't get a date since it seems all who race there love it.(other than the payoffs) It would seem like a ready made track for F1.
As it is not the favored American oval track I am curious. I understand wokecar for that reason.

Just a thinked.
View Quote

1) A lot of money
2) An FIA Grade 1 Circuit.

If you have a circuit and it's not Grade 1 then apply #1.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 7:21:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Remember a few months ago him denying rumors that he was going to Alpine?
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 9:03:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Dang!
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Now, lets see where he winds up, if anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Code is expired
View Quote

Damn.  Thats a bummer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Damn.  Thats a bummer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Code is expired

Damn.  Thats a bummer.

Sometime before the new season they will send out an email with a new code for a discounted price.  

Someone will post it in this thread whenever it is released.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Why Aston Martin has split with its F1 team boss and what comes next
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 8:31:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Everything You Need to Know about F1 Cars in 2022
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Williams still re-organizing things or are they set?
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

1) A lot of money

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a thinked.

1) A lot of money

Yep, Danny Panoz sunk a lot of $$$ into Road Atlanta to try and attract a F1 race back in the 90’s. A large chunk of that was the removal of the gravity cavity. Then Tony George put up Indianapolis as a venue, and we all know how that turned out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sometime before the new season they will send out an email with a new code for a discounted price.  

View Quote

Is there a way ro watch F1 on Android TV ?   the only reason I still have Derect TV is for F1
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Is there a way ro watch F1 on Android TV ?   the only reason I still have Derect TV is for F1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://f1tv.formula1.com

The bottom of the page list the different ways to stream F1TV
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I wonder how significant an affect we will see from what was previously minor floor damage in the outgoing generation from first turn contact.  

It seems like a light wheel touch to the side/floor section of a car would prevent them from sealing the bottom and really take away the primary means of downforce with minimal damage.  This kind of contact wasn’t all that uncommon in the outgoing generation, but didn’t always force retirement unless a good chunk was lost.  Still affected the outgoing cars for sure but I think it might get much more significant.

-Mike
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#21]
What happened to McLaren's forgotten F1 2021 restrictions
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Ontario and Quebec are going nuts over a certain unnamed virus again, so I wouldn't be surprised if Canada cancels once more
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ontario and Quebec are going nuts over a certain unnamed virus again, so I wouldn't be surprised if Canada cancels once more
View Quote

Yea i am not buying tickets again this year. But who knows.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am watching F1TV on my Sony Android TV.  Just go get the app at the Google play store.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#25]
I hope that miami parking lot track isn’t a disaster like most of them turn into.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I wonder how significant an affect we will see from what was previously minor floor damage in the outgoing generation from first turn contact.  

It seems like a light wheel touch to the side/floor section of a car would prevent them from sealing the bottom and really take away the primary means of downforce with minimal damage.  This kind of contact wasn’t all that uncommon in the outgoing generation, but didn’t always force retirement unless a good chunk was lost.  Still affected the outgoing cars for sure but I think it might get much more significant.

-Mike
View Quote

One of the driving factors behind the rule changes were to actually make the cars less sensitive to damage. Whenever barge boards would get damaged it was a huge drag on performance and it would happen every race. It would also shower the track in shards of carbon fiber which would bring out yellow flags.

Now, that being said since the majority of the downforce will be created by the floor, if it is damaged then it'll be a problem for the cars.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Maybe we’ll see less track limits issues then.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Either we'll hear teams ordering drivers not to ride curbs, or teams will petition the FIA to have curbs lowered.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Tickets were gone by the time my preorder window opened for Miami! Might have to return to COTA this year.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

The FIA stated earlier this season that they were going to enforce the white line as track limits everywhere in 2022 to limit confusion.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Mclaren teaser

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:08:07 PM EDT
[#32]

With the budget cap, the token thing is stupid.  With the budget cap, efficiency in engineering is rewarded or should be.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:15:13 PM EDT
[#33]
BMW and Audi in bidding war for Mclaren, Audi and Porsche set to join F1 in 2026 powering Mclaren and Redbull

If this is all true its huge news. Rumors about Mclaren being for sale have been swirling in recent months.

God I want to see a Redbull-Porsche on the grid
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 1:34:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
BMW and Audi in bidding war for Mclaren, Audi and Porsche set to join F1 in 2026 powering Mclaren and Redbull

If this is all true its huge news. Rumors about Mclaren being for sale have been swirling in recent months.

View Quote
Fingers crossed for a shakeup, a change from MB vs RB and a scramble for best of the rest
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:15:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I am watching F1TV on my Sony Android TV.  Just go get the app at the Google play store.
View Quote

I can't find it on my 2 year old Sony TV in the play store..  just some "f1tv vewer " that was maid buy a 3rd party

I can find it in the play store on my android phone and pc.. but the TV tells me ro fuck off lol

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The FIA stated earlier this season that they were going to enforce the white line as track limits everywhere in 2022 to limit confusion.
View Quote

As it should be.  It’s clear and the same for everyone.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I can't find it on my 2 year old Sony TV in the play store..  just some "f1tv vewer " that was maid buy a 3rd party

I can find it in the play store on my android phone and pc.. but the TV tells me ro fuck off lol

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/448190/16416260705554207607552789684914_jpg-2232675.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/448190/16416260705554207607552789684914_jpg-2232675.JPG

Does your TV do updates? I downloaded the android app and cast to a chrome cast for the tv.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:17:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Question for people with F1 TV. Am I reading the web site correctly?

F1 TV Pro - Race replays can be watched anytime after the race is over.  
F1 TV Access - Race replays can be watched 2 days after the race is over.

When I had a DVR I would record the race and watch it sometime Sunday afternoon/evening. If I'm reading the website correctly, TV Pro would give me that ability but TV Access wouldn't and I'd have to wait until Monday/Tuesday to watch it with TV access.

Right now I'm using the ESPN app to watch the race because I still have cable but if I get rid of cable F1 TV would probably be the ticket.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

The last time the Germans and Japanese teamed up, they took on the whole world.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:38:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your saying haas actually win in the end?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Question for people with F1 TV. Am I reading the web site correctly?

F1 TV Pro - Race replays can be watched anytime after the race is over.  
F1 TV Access - Race replays can be watched 2 days after the race is over.

When I had a DVR I would record the race and watch it sometime Sunday afternoon/evening. If I'm reading the website correctly, TV Pro would give me that ability but TV Access wouldn't and I'd have to wait until Monday/Tuesday to watch it with TV access.

Right now I'm using the ESPN app to watch the race because I still have cable but if I get rid of cable F1 TV would probably be the ticket.
View Quote

huh i wonder if thats a new option? I just had pro last year and didn't remember a cheaper way to access.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:09:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Does your TV do updates? I downloaded the android app and cast .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea the TV is up to date..    I may just chrome chast F1 TV from my phone to the tv..    is that possible?

I am just looking for a way to ditch direct TV. f1 and motocross are the only reasons I still need it.   and motocross I can watch on peacock for $4 a mounth.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

yea the TV is up to date..    I may just chrome chast F1 TV from my phone to the tv..    is that possible?

I am just looking for a way to ditch direct TV. f1 and motocross are the only reasons I still need it.   and motocross I can watch on peacock for $4 a mounth.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Chromecast is how I do it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Porsche Redbull could be an almost unbeatable combo....
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Porsche + Red Bull + Max Verstappen =
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 5:53:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s really an exciting combo.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 10:34:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

i do chromecast too
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i can only get so erect
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#50]
I fear we are in for 2014 V2.0:
•MB 150 HP / 2 sec a lap clear of everyone else
•Russel is VB 2.0
?hamstrung to support LH  
?All the Power Unit “reliability Issues” that allow MB to conduct in season PU development
?LH gets the perfect PU and Russel gets the one with the targeted “reliability Issues” for the next upgrade
Page / 277
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top