Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2001 5:17:11 PM EDT
Anybody know of anywhere online who has these cheap? I'm looking in paticular for ones with the mag pouches in front. I've found one at a local surplus store for about fourty bucks used, and was wondering if that was a good price. By the way, that's without the web belt.
Also, is this the best start for a shit and get set up? Figured I'd start with this as I can put mags, and a canteen on this along with a few misc items. Then get a GI pack for the rest, such as medical kit and such.
Any Suggestions? Also, what all should I make sure I have, besides what was mentioned?
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a used one... Check your email
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top