Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a guy who has been on trt for a decade and other accessories, taking all the crap you think will make you jacked and ripped won't unless you eat right.

Take a fat dude who starts pinning testosterone but doesn't change his eating habits just results in a fat dude with a little more defined arms and shoulders.

Take the same fat dude and eat 6-8x a day of nothing but chicken, eggs, oats, broccoli, rice and fish and he turns into a monster.

At 225lbs I was benching 378x3 squating over 400 and deadlifting 600. That took six days a week in the gym sometimes twice a day and eating like a fucking animal for over two years to get to that point.

I know those humber are not impressive to some on here but it is what it is and I was "that guy" at the gym.

That kind of intensity is very very hard to continue with life and trying to balance gym life with real life.
View Quote

Ain't that the truth. Being single and working, lifting, sleeping and eating 7k clean calories a day was intense. What killed me was the eating. 7k clean calories was very hard for me. I got stuck at about 220. It didn't help that I was a commercial lobsterman and working 12-16 hour days.

I've never used gear at all but am so used to being accused of doing so I don't even care anymore.

Not quite my strongest but close. I've pulled 585 for a double and iirc 635 is my all time PR.

I'm nowhere near that now. I'm 37 with 2 kids, an easy job at a soft 220lbs.

Link Posted: 12/19/2021 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#2]
just read you shouldn't masterbate within 3-4 hours before going to the gym...fuuuu, I been doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 10:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth. Being single and working, lifting, sleeping and eating 7k clean calories a day was intense. What killed me was the eating. 7k clean calories was very hard for me. I got stuck at about 220. It didn't help that I was a commercial lobsterman and working 12-16 hour days.

I've never used gear at all but am so used to being accused of doing so I don't even care anymore.

Not quite my strongest but close. I've pulled 585 for a double and iirc 635 is my all time PR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g92Lz5Xe9co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPCFfGQLGz4
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a guy who has been on trt for a decade and other accessories, taking all the crap you think will make you jacked and ripped won't unless you eat right.

Take a fat dude who starts pinning testosterone but doesn't change his eating habits just results in a fat dude with a little more defined arms and shoulders.

Take the same fat dude and eat 6-8x a day of nothing but chicken, eggs, oats, broccoli, rice and fish and he turns into a monster.

At 225lbs I was benching 378x3 squating over 400 and deadlifting 600. That took six days a week in the gym sometimes twice a day and eating like a fucking animal for over two years to get to that point.

I know those humber are not impressive to some on here but it is what it is and I was "that guy" at the gym.

That kind of intensity is very very hard to continue with life and trying to balance gym life with real life.

Swole AF
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 10:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Swole AF
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

The kids is what did me in. Soccer 4x a week 10 months out of the year.

This was my starting set of farmers carry when I was going full retard. My gym is 75ft long one way. I would attempt this 3x down and back with no straps and finish somewhere around 515 1x down and back.

I don't think I'd even want to pick that up right now.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 11:06:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Same age as you and even on a moderate TRT dosage I still feel like a bag of hammered assholes after training sometimes. It's just not he same as being 25. It is strange having a great physique at this age though, but the effort some days is questionable, I do ask myself, is it worth holding on to it, taking TRT, the diet, the training, the stress? Just let it all go, train less, stick to cardio and get me a fluffy dad bod?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm 40, and was stronger when I was 35 and not on trt.

Same age as you and even on a moderate TRT dosage I still feel like a bag of hammered assholes after training sometimes. It's just not he same as being 25. It is strange having a great physique at this age though, but the effort some days is questionable, I do ask myself, is it worth holding on to it, taking TRT, the diet, the training, the stress? Just let it all go, train less, stick to cardio and get me a fluffy dad bod?

Yeah I hear you, but nah man stay as awesome as you can be. Don't be average.

And yes, you nailed it. Trt helps but fuck man, 40 is 40.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 5:43:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Without ridiculous nutrition it wouldn’t be possible either, but nobody considers whey protein “cheating”…
View Quote

I wouldn’t say using whey protein is ridiculous nutrition.  Whole Foods are better than supplements.  Yes I use supplements like whey protein, but this is my typical breakfast ...

Also you bigger guys remind me of why I only compete with myself.  At 47 with a family a home gym is essential since traveling to and from a gym just wastes time I don’t have.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 8:55:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I wouldn’t say using whey protein is ridiculous nutrition.  Whole Foods are better than supplements.  Yes I use supplements like whey protein, but this is my typical breakfast ...

https://i.postimg.cc/057Zf7W0/4362-B2-B4-C930-4-DF8-9-D7-B-555-FDE36671-D.jpg

Also you bigger guys remind me of why I only compete with myself.  At 47 with a family a home gym is essential since traveling to and from a gym just wastes time I don’t have.
View Quote

Where is the creatine? Where is the tren and tren base /pre-workout?
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:34:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Where is the creatine? Where is the tren and tren base /pre-workout?
View Quote

I have a drink with EAA’s and creatine plus a multi vitamin as soon as I wake up about a half hour before the breakfast posted above.

As soon as I get to work I have an oatmeal bar or quick oatmeal and a protein shake.  

I workout after work so I have another EAA drink mixed with pre workout as soon as I get home.  

I ordered some tongkat Ali to try that out.

That’s as close as I get to drugs.  Probably why I’m under 165 pounds, but I can get pretty shredded which makes me look bigger than I am.  Small waist and six pack goes along way towards making the upper body and quads look bigger. Lol
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I have a drink with EAA’s and creatine plus a multi vitamin as soon as I wake up about a half hour before the breakfast posted above.

As soon as I get to work I have an oatmeal bar or quick oatmeal and a protein shake.  

I workout after work so I have another EAA drink mixed with pre workout as soon as I get home.  

I ordered some tongkat Ali to try that out.

That’s as close as I get to drugs.  Probably why I’m under 165 pounds, but I can get pretty shredded which makes me look bigger than I am.  Small waist and six pack goes along way towards making the upper body and quads look bigger. Lol
View Quote

I honestly would rather be like you than as big as I am. I am 6'1'' 235 and still wear a size 34 jean and xl shirt. Size it great sometimes but it has its drawbacks more often than not.

Keep pushing man!
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I honestly would rather be like you than as big as I am. I am 6'1'' 235 and still wear a size 34 jean and xl shirt. Size it great sometimes but it has its drawbacks more often than not.

Keep pushing man!
View Quote

At this point I just want my damn biceps to grow lol.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#13]
https://www.t-nation.com/alpha-life/steroids-testosterone-side-effects-muscle-gains/

I’ve been on TRT for about 8 years. I’ve always been above average in size/strength (5’11/225 out of high school @ roughly 12-15% BF), but got fat over the years and reached a max weight of almost 290. All the TRT did was make me feel great, but that came with sleep apnea, high blood pressure, the need for therapeutic phlebotomies, etc. I’ve always been around 120 mg a week split into 2 doses. Maybe a higher dose would have helped me build more muscle and lose more fat, but I wouldn’t have been able to handle the side effects.

This year I’ve swapped 10-15 meals a week from shit to chicken with rice and/or vegetables. My last Dexa scan had me at 253.8 lbs, 202.7 fat free mass, and 20.1% BF. So I guess I’m just trying to reiterate that diet is probably more important than anything else as I’ve always worked out. I’m about 245 now and will swap more meals out for healthier options for 2022 to try and get to 10-15% bf. I’ve yo-yo dieted in the past and want to do this slow and have the improvements become permanent via lifestyle changes that are sustainable for me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you tried rich piana arm workout?

Be prepared to devote a whole day to it.

I did it ONCE. Key word, ONCE.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 4:44:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL...I don't do drugs or synthol.

There is zero science to show that working out arms for 8 hours and drinking 16 protein shakes in a day is good for long term biceps growth...LOL.

Link Posted: 12/21/2021 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep pushing man!

As a generality, people more into this than me have said (assuming a balanced program) a good rule of thumb is ten pounds muscle gain = 1” arm circumference. That’s comparing pounds of true muscle, not just pounds. I thought it was a dumb bro-lore rule but after having gone back through my logs it actually added up fairly well for me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See I went the other way. I do a PPL split, but I do supplementary work the day after to hit some muscles over. So most bicep work is on pull day, but on legs I’ll do some extra bicep work after my main legs set. Or extra tris the day after push day, etc. It’s really helped me bring up lagging parts…or at least parts I perceive as lagging which probably just means I’m getting lopsided to favor bro muscle groups.

I find smaller muscles can recover faster and can benefit from added frequency more than bigger prime mover muscles. This isn’t like my pet theory, I’ve heard it espoused a lot before and incorporated into some programs, but I’ve found the concept beneficial for me. YMMV and all that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There is zero science to show that working out arms for 8 hours and drinking 16 protein shakes in a day is good for long term biceps growth...LOL.

View Quote

Move along. The adults are talking.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

See I went the other way. I do a PPL split, but I do supplementary work the day after to hit some muscles over. So most bicep work is on pull day, but on legs I’ll do some extra bicep work after my main legs set. Or extra tris the day after push day, etc. It’s really helped me bring up lagging parts…or at least parts I perceive as lagging which probably just means I’m getting lopsided to favor bro muscle groups.

I find smaller muscles can recover faster and can benefit from added frequency more than bigger prime mover muscles. This isn’t like my pet theory, I’ve heard it espoused a lot before and incorporated into some programs, but I’ve found the concept beneficial for me. YMMV and all that.
View Quote

Bis and tris are very fast recovery muscles or mine are just like you said.

One of the biggest things that I did for mine was devoting a workout that just demolished them.

Kris Gethin ddp theory did wonders for mine. On a rest day I would devote a solid workout of maximum blood flow to the triceps which is what makes your arms bigger.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#20]
I always got the best results from a dedicated arm workout.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Move along. The adults are talking.
View Quote

Ya because at 47 I’ve already lived longer than Rich.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Most of you guys are way bigger and more successful than me so try not to laugh...

47 year old natural picture for reference as to how my biceps are lagging behind.

Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hit them twice a week. Currently I have a dedicated arm day, and then I hit them again during my push/pull days. Just remember, if you can't recover, you can't grow. Think outside the box and hit them differently once in a while, don't just stick to basic ass barbell, dumbbell curls and tricep extensions, and don't be afraid to use machines.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Most of you guys are way bigger and more successful than me so try not to laugh...

47 year old natural picture for reference as to how my biceps are lagging behind.
https://i.postimg.cc/FHHtHWnP/434-EA8-EF-003-C-4-D42-9-EBC-DB837-D2-BBD5-D.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/wBNwqDHf/7-B178661-150-D-4-DC8-9-DCD-BB6105292-A91.jpg
View Quote

You are already leaner/more muscular than 95+% of men at your age, Bringing up your biceps shouldn't be an issue at all. Change the routine, add something new, take out something old. Doing straight barbell curls, replace them with zottmans for a few weeks, I find them to be a great mass builder for both the bicep and forearms.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You are already leaner/more muscular than 95+% of men at your age, Bringing up your biceps shouldn't be an issue at all. Change the routine, add something new, take out something old. Doing straight barbell curls, replace them with zottmans for a few weeks, I find them to be a great mass builder for both the bicep and forearms.
View Quote

Thanks. I’m on it and following what your preaching.  Getting lean and cut has always been easy for me.  I’m a little fucker so size is always the issue.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I said it above and Ill say it again, I would rather be like you than my size. An instructor told me once that you are "warrior size." I am "fuck shit up size."

I got down to 200lbs once. Everyone asked me if I was sick and terminally ill.

Keep it up man. You are in the top 1% of the fatass culture we have now(I am including myself in that statement of fatasses)

ETA
Your dog is even looking at those tiny arms in shame.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

One of the biggest things that I did for mine was devoting a workout that just demolished them.

Kris Gethin ddp theory did wonders for mine. On a rest day I would devote a solid workout of maximum blood flow to the triceps which is what makes your arms bigger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely agree about triceps helping the size of the arm. So many people focus so hard on biceps, which yeah I get that they’re very aesthetic. But triceps are the majority of the volume of the arm, filling out your triceps will add arm mass more effectively than bicep work. Of course the right answer is to just get both.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I said it above and Ill say it again, I would rather be like you than my size. An instructor told me once that you are "warrior size." I am "fuck shit up size."

Keep it up man. You are in the top 1% of the fatass culture we have now(I am including myself in that statement of fatasses)

ETA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA

Lol, people said the same when I got down under 200.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Definitely agree about triceps helping the size of the arm. So many people focus so hard on biceps, which yeah I get that they’re very aesthetic. But triceps are the majority of the volume of the arm, filling out your triceps will add arm mass more effectively than bicep work. Of course the right answer is to just get both.
View Quote

Gotta get them skull crushers in man!
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/IMG_20210906_094249_jpg-2211710.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/433221/IMG_20210906_094249_jpg-2211710.JPG

Seems like these days if you’re not morbidly obese people worry about your health. There’s more than a little irony in there.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

ETA
View Quote

My dog thinks he’s a bad mo fo lol
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Dude, TRT is gear.

You're not natty.
View Quote

I'd hardly consider TRT "steroids" if the patient is taking an amount that is designed to bring them back to a normal level of testosterone. I was 24 and mine was 230, dropped to 164, and by the time I was 26 it was 79.

Fucking 79 at 26 years old, should be in the prime of my life or a few years past it physically. You cannot tell me that putting those levels back to where they should be (thus making me have any energy at all, and not be suicidal) is the same as guys like Seth Feroce taking serious amounts of juice/drugs.

My TRT dose is less than half of what any of the guys I know who took steroids use or used. lmao
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'd hardly consider TRT "steroids" if the patient is taking an amount that is designed to bring them back to a normal level of testosterone. I was 24 and mine was 230, dropped to 164, and by the time I was 26 it was 79.

Fucking 79 at 26 years old, should be in the prime of my life or a few years past it physically. You cannot tell me that putting those levels back to where they should be (thus making me have any energy at all, and not be suicidal) is the same as guys like Seth Feroce taking serious amounts of juice/drugs.

My TRT dose is less than half of what any of the guys I know who took steroids use or used. lmao
View Quote

I wouldn't disagree with any of that. Problem is that you are the only one in world that knows how much you are taking. When it comes to competing the honor system doesn't work well. Outside of competition, either don't mention it, or don't care what anyone else thinks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 3:28:28 PM EDT
[#34]
I just don’t have to time to devote to lifting like I used to.

4 kids all in different sports, scouts, 4-H (I coach and advise as well).  A full time day job.  Maintaining my farm after work.

I lift 2-3 times a week.  Cardio on off days when I can.  

At 40 years old and 190 lbs, I’m happy with my ~ 315 lb squat and ~ 240 lb bench.  I race dirt bikes competitively during the summer and being lean and light is just as important as being strong.

Lifting massively isn’t that important to me. Just keeping the dad bod away and having fun at sports is where it’s at.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, TRT is gear.

You're not natty.

It's obvious not the same as stacking a bunch of anabolics but anyone on TRT is not a natural lifter. It's plain and simple and I don't know of any natural athletic organization that allows it.

I've stated many times that I don't give AF if someone is juicing to the moon or natty ,or on TRT. Just be honest about it, which few people are.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

My arms are relatively small too.

Im relatively lean but it is bulk season48.5" chest, my right arm is 16.5. Being primarily a strength trainer it's somewhat to be expected. I do plan on making size a bit more of a priority very soon though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#37]
You have to lift like a monster, eat like a monster, and sleep like a monster.

Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Im relatively lean but it is bulk season48.5" chest, my right arm is 16.5. Being primarily a strength trainer it's somewhat to be expected. I do plan on making size a bit more of a priority very soon though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re making me realize just how different proportions can be. I went back and checked my logs and at lowish bodyfat (I don’t have a waist measurement for that date) my last left arm was 17.5” and my chest was only 44”. I’m definitely more geared for aesthetics and hypertrophy than strength though, which I guess accounts for a lot of our difference.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You’re making me realize just how different proportions can be. I went back and checked my logs and at lowish bodyfat (I don’t have a waist measurement for that date) my last left arm was 17.5” and my chest was only 44”. I’m definitely more geared for aesthetics and hypertrophy than strength though, which I guess accounts for a lot of our difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice, and bigger arms on a smaller chest makes them appear to be even larger.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:14:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You have to lift like a monster, eat like a monster, and sleep like a monster.

View Quote

I've got 2 out of the 3 down. That's good enough right?
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

My everything is relatively small LOL.  

Proportionately my arms are just smaller.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

99% of people get the eating and sleeping part. The problem is training, then again so is the old "eat big to get big" mentality. It's silly. It's been proven many times over that dirty bulks are more trouble than what they are worth and 9.5/10 times you gain the same amount of lean tissue on a dirty bulk as you do when simply increasing calories slightly and maingaining.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#43]
While we are on the subject of arm measurements, I need to bitch. Bodyfat plays a big role in your measurements. When fit people describe their measurements, it’s assumed they’re generally measuring at some level of leanness. Somewhere between stage-beach ready levels of bodyfat. Or at least I am.

I say this because so many fat fucks hear so-and-so had 22” guns, or that you have 17” guns, or whatever. So they waddle their fat asses over to their lowes industrial tape measure, roll it around their fatcep, measure out 24”, and brag about how buff they are, they’re bigger than whoever, etc. It happens a lot and I hate it.

Ok I’m done.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Genetics, height, limb length, etc. all make a difference in appearance.   What I have learned is that 16" arms on a man that is 5' 6" actually look bigger than 18" arms on someone who is 5' 11" tall with long lanky arms and legs.  That particular friend also had more leverage to move more weight than I did in every exercise except back.  For whatever reason, I could always row or pull more than he could, but, I do have a much bigger back.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
While we are on the subject of arm measurements, I need to bitch. Bodyfat plays a big role in your measurements. When fit people describe their measurements, it’s assumed they’re generally measuring at some level of leanness. Somewhere between stage-beach ready levels of bodyfat. Or at least I am.

I say this because so many fat fucks hear so-and-so had 22” guns, or that you have 17” guns, or whatever. So they waddle their fat asses over to their lowes industrial tape measure, roll it around their fatcep, measure out 24”, and brag about how buff they are, they’re bigger than whoever, etc. It happens a lot and I hate it.

Ok I’m done.
View Quote

Yoked AF
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

My everything is relatively small LOL.  

Proportionately my arms are just smaller.
View Quote

"Does your dick hang lower than your balls?" Rip Big Rich!
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#47]
The main difference is I will probably be alive 25 years from now.  They will probably not be.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ok I’m done.
View Quote

We have a few of these fellas at my gym. It's funny, but sad at the same time. I try to drill it in their heads, they cannot keep going home and pounding back the Doritos and ho ho's and expect to get a contract with Gym Shark. One kid though, he listened and took a list of grocery items and meal plans I had prewritten for myself home to his parents and been working with that, he's lost a solid 60lbs in a year, got the spot on the school football team he wanted and actually got a date this year for homecoming. He was frighteningly overweight for a 15 year old when he first came to me. Kid keeps it up, he will be a stud come senior year.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#49]
I've known lots of guys that have done PEDs of some sort, more than I know who have smoked weed regularly. Most of them are doing just fine.

I know two guys that have done a fuck ton of roids and got to competitive levels in the body building arena. Both went from the typical skinny hard gainer  to swole AF ~250# lean monsters.

I don't know about their physical health but both of them have gone off the rails mentality. Suicidal, depression, spouse abuse, etc. None of which was apparent before lots of juice, and doesn't seem to be the normal short lived road rage others experience.

I know correlation doesn't equal causation, but 2 for two is pretty strong numbers.

Anyone else seen that happen?
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL

I know better
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top