Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those biological female swimmers who go there on either their parents dime or a scholarship must be proud to represent their school

A Penn trailblazer
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/heraldstandard.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/ab/5abbf3b2-6952-11ea-bf11-fb266718ff60/5e727cd58fb10.image.jpg
View Quote

I have said it before. That pic exemplifies the current administration perfectly.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does he get to go into the girls locker room to shower and change ?

That would be kinda cool, and maybe a benefit.
View Quote

The female penis hanging out of a competition-cut Jolyn swimsuit would be icing on the cake.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
You go ‘girl.’

Drink it up, drink up the tears of the woke parents of girls competing against ‘her.’ We warned you but did you listen, noooooo.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]

What a dick.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:28:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Having separate men’s and women’s athletics is sexist and promotes the false narrative that men are better than women at everything. All sports should be coed and only the best competitors should compete against one another.
View Quote

And there should be a "run what you brung" league where the only medical screen is to make sure you're not going to die during competition. 'Roids, uppers, downers, a little cocaine and stripper glitter the night before, whatever.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:30:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Insanity, Liberals got it bad.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#7]
wait till Lia decides to be a dual sport Olympian ...

like Judo or something.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:00:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I couldn’t care less.   They want to normalize this mental disorder by letting the its compete against real women they get to reap what they sow.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:14:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Men's winning streak continues;

Woman of the Year
Miss Nevada
Texas Girls' Wrestling Championship
First female Admiral United States Assistant Secretary for Health
etc
etc

I mean, honestly is there anything men are not better at ?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Those 70's and 80's East German and Russian women with moustaches and strong like ox are vindicated and deserve gold medals.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#11]
We’re all equal. Suck it libs.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:31:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Having separate men’s and women’s athletics is sexist and promotes the false narrative that men are better than women at everything. All sports should be coed and only the best competitors should compete against one another.
View Quote

Can’t wait for the combat sports to pick up on it!
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#13]
So, she still has a third leg for propulsion?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OP:  i clicked on your thread seeking pics of a hot female college swimmer to log in my pleasure journal.

you old sailor, you
!
View Quote

Well, that's one way to put it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:46:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Until women walk out in protest these little atrocities will continue.  They could solve this at one major event like the Olympics…China would be on their side too probably
View Quote

They've been groomed by this point. You can literally watch their brain freeze at the potential thought of not supporting such actions despite it ruining whatever they're pursuing. At best, they make a weak ass plea that begins something like "I'm totally for trans-athletes but..."
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Until women walk out in protest these little atrocities will continue.  They could solve this at one major event like the Olympics…China would be on their side too probably
View Quote

Except that the IOC just caved on the issue of transgendered athletes, which has real women athletes and their supporters fuming
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It kinda already did. There was a dude in a women's MMA match maybe 2 years ago. It went completely as you imagine. Broken cheekbone and orbital socket and over in less than a minute IIRC...no idea if the gal could ever fight again afterwards.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:38:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Mental disorder

And everyone whos cool with this....
Imagine you are against it and your daughter has been putting work for years and this thing comes along and blows her out...kills the dream and there aint shit you can do about it....because of feels
View Quote

Meh, I agree that it’s a mental disorder. But your daughter is going to be validated because she gets beat by someone faster who also has two X chromosomes?

Losing to someone better/stronger/faster is just reality. The separation between male and female leagues in the same sport is where the artificial state actually began. The sooner we abolish segregated athletic teams and let the performance chips fall where they may, the better.

Teaching your daughter that’s she’s a champion...among girls...is sorta hollow anyway, isn’t it? The real world isn’t maintaining a separate men’s and women’s division for engineers, doctors or lawyers, is it?
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:39:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:47:58 AM EDT
[#20]
These sick attention whore degenerates need to catch AIDS and die the fuck off.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:55:07 AM EDT
[#21]
I wonder if he identifies as a woman but still fucks women, like Bruce Jenner, and found a giant loophole that lets him hang out with the womens' swim team, dominate the competition,  and bang all his teammates.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 12:59:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So, basically, this guy was a mid range college athlete, and wanted the glory (or is intentionally doing this to show how fucked up it is to allow men to compete as women)
View Quote

This, plus tits and vag in the locker room.  Plus, plus.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:01:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Alright Lia!!!

Next do women's shotput!
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:01:50 AM EDT
[#24]
She swims faster than the other girls because she has a rudder to steer.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:03:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Big W for dudes rock nation
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:29:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Full athletic scholarship perhaps?

Ingenious.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:33:28 AM EDT
[#27]
I’ll bet that chick has a nice stroke.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:33:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Y'all want a fun rabbit hole to go down?

https://boysvswomen.com/#/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My doubles partner in tennis was always saying the pro women tennis players wouldn't be able to beat the top high school tennis players.
Generally, world class adult female athletes are about the same as good 14-15 year old boys.

But..but.. equal.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:12:11 AM EDT
[#29]
It's almost like people have started to believe the old saw "we're the same as the boys under the skin."

Equally human and equally people and equal in value, yes ... the same? Nope.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:39:28 AM EDT
[#30]
The leftist plague on humanity
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:41:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Those biological female swimmers who go there on either their parents dime or a scholarship must be proud to represent their school

A Penn trailblazer
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/heraldstandard.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/ab/5abbf3b2-6952-11ea-bf11-fb266718ff60/5e727cd58fb10.image.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:46:22 AM EDT
[#32]
I identify as an 8 year old. I'm gonna be the baddest mofo in 3rd grade! The hallways will be MINE!
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:46:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

But..but.. equal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My doubles partner in tennis was always saying the pro women tennis players wouldn't be able to beat the top high school tennis players.
Generally, world class adult female athletes are about the same as good 14-15 year old boys.

But..but.. equal.

Great link above
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:46:47 AM EDT
[#34]
LOL, nice.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:05:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Transition to WIN!
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:11:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 3:21:42 AM EDT
[#37]
We all know what needs to be done, we’re just not allowed to say it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:07:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That was Penn State.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was Jerry in the showers afterwards?

That was Penn State.
Correct..this here is Peen State
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:46:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Schwantz.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:00:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Jfc
All records should be with an asterisk.  And normal women should have their own records
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 5:04:37 AM EDT
[#41]
The feminist REEEEEEE when every athletic record in the planet for “woman” is held by chicks with dicks will be epic.

Reap the whirlwind, you crazy fuckers.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 6:47:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Page 3 and this hasn’t been posted?

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 7:08:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yes, but those same women are championing social justice issues at schools.. The schools are the birthing place for most of these fucked up ideas of men and women are equal in every way. This is just shoving a mirror in their face and forcing them to open their eyes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes, but those same women are championing social justice issues at schools.. The schools are the birthing place for most of these fucked up ideas of men and women are equal in every way. This is just shoving a mirror in their face and forcing them to open their eyes.

No they aren't. It's the blue hair loud mouth mayotankers are behind this and they socially shame anyone who isn't on board as a bigot. The loud mouth fucked in the head liberals who claim morals and feelings are behind all this shit today because nobody tells them to shut the fuck up because it might hurt their warped world view

Quoted:
They've been groomed by this point. You can literally watch their brain freeze at the potential thought of not supporting such actions despite it ruining whatever they're pursuing. At best, they make a weak ass plea that begins something like "I'm totally for trans-athletes but..."

Yup, watching the interviews after the win is painful. They do freeze up and don't really know what to say even though they know it deep down

This same shit happened in state over from me and all the girls on the team were completely broken as were their parents. They spent hard work getting to that point only to lose it on day 1 in the first 5 minutes after a tranny shows up
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Except that the IOC just caved on the issue of transgendered athletes, which has real women athletes and their supporters fuming
View Quote
What difference does that make? In any event where a trans athlete is competing, the biological women should just walk.
Seeing this kid doing laps in an empty pool at a swim meet would send a powerful message.
Alas, it won’t happen. These girls are too afraid of what will be done to them in the public arena.

Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I imagine it would be a great learning experience for a daughter, and for parents who voted for something they didn’t realize would effect them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mental disorder

And everyone whos cool with this....
Imagine you are against it and your daughter has been putting work for years and this thing comes along and blows her out...kills the dream and there aint shit you can do about it....because of feels

I imagine it would be a great learning experience for a daughter, and for parents who voted for something they didn’t realize would effect them.

THIS

Also-"Stunning and Brave"  ...............................
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#47]
The best women are men
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:40:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Enjoy it wamen.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No they aren't. It's the blue hair loud mouth mayotankers are behind this and they socially shame anyone who isn't on board as a bigot. The loud mouth fucked in the head liberals who claim morals and feelings are behind all this shit today because nobody tells them to shut the fuck up because it might hurt their warped world view

Yup, watching the interviews after the win is painful. They do freeze up and don't really know what to say even though they know it deep down

This same shit happened in state over from me and all the girls on the team were completely broken as were their parents. They spent hard work getting to that point only to lose it on day 1 in the first 5 minutes after a tranny shows up
View Quote
I think they know if they say anything they will be removed from the team, lose their scholarship, be banned on social media, and have the LGBTQ mafia harassing them.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

And the mothers and daughters who oppose it?
View Quote
They can grab a beer and pull up a lawn chair like the rest of us.    Fuckin' clownworld.  I can't wait until the next few Olympics.  

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top