Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

NODs suck, get high resolution thermal.  Nods can’t see into the shadows without IR.  Thermal is passive and they can’t hide as easily.
View Quote

ECOTI is the way

mine will be here end of January
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm with you on this @Clendennan. I have a bunch of science degrees and experience and know enough about the world to know I know fuck-ass about the world. We all do.
View Quote

This

The more you know, the more humbled you are

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#3]
bla bla bla

there is no evidence
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

ECOTI is the way

mine will be here end of January
View Quote

You are mating low resolution thermal with I2 tech.  I think it’s cool as shit, but if you run high resolution thermal at 60hz you won’t give two shits about Nods. I consider high resolution thermal an essential tool for safety and success.

EDIT:
My statement doesn’t apply to tactical type of use cases.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’m curious to know if your mind was changed from something in the wild vs in the line of work.
View Quote

A bit of both

Had some things I encountered in the 70s, which nobody would believe if I told here so I dont.

For the peanut gallery I was evaluated multiple times by Psychiatrists(for work, as a requirement to get the job) and found to be quite sane. I thought I was hired to do parsimony studies and sequencing, however it was completely different. Once in the job I encountered so much that's simply magical, even to my understanding as what I thought was an educated person. Let me tell you the people at DARPA who are full time, and some of the contractors who come and go ... genius is too popular a word for how these people think. And the things they create, some real and some still vaporware, I couldn't even begin to comprehend. While in that line of work I read documents for background with case files that were similar to my 70s experiences. (other topics as well, but I'm mentioning that specifically for your question.) I saw some things that simply are out of star wars. Cloaking on a micro scale or a macro scale now is beyond belief, like Predator on steroids. Predator has more blur than what you can outfit a human with. These aren't secrets, you can seek them yourself, just know the video allowed out, much like the tic tac video, is still far lower resolution than you're allowed to have. The other thing was the detection experiments which is really where I was, with positive intelligent communicative contact, so obvious that you didn't need to deduce it or surmise it. It was there. Im not alone in not wanting to know, several people couldn't handle it and sought refuge in multiple ways.

I wouldn't even touch a Ouija board after that.

I used to worry about what's in the dark. The really terrifying things don't go away when the sun comes up.

I'm in a completely different line of work now.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You are mating low resolution thermal with I2 tech.  I think it’s cool as shit, but if you run high resolution thermal at 60hz you won’t give two shits about Nods. I consider high resolution thermal an essential tool for safety and success.

EDIT:
My statement doesn’t apply to tactile type of use cases.
View Quote

Youre not wrong, but after two sets of NODS, ECOTI, a REAP IR, some thermal pulsar accolade LRF 50 binoculars, a MAWL and a few other odds and ends, my budget is a bit flat until end of next quarter.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A bit of both

Had some things I encountered in the 70s, which nobody would believe if I told here so I dont.

For the peanut gallery I was evaluated multiple times by Psychiatrists(for work, as a requirement to get the job) and found to be quite sane. I thought I was hired to do parsimony studies and sequencing, however it was completely different. Once in the job I encountered so much that's simply magical, even to my understanding as what I thought was an educated person. Let me tell you the people at DARPA who are full time, and some of the contractors who come and go ... genius is too popular a word for how these people think. And the things they create, some real and some still vaporware, I couldn't even begin to comprehend. While in that line of work I read documents for background with case files that were similar to my 70s experiences. (other topics as well, but I'm mentioning that specifically for your question.) I saw some things that simply are out of star wars. Cloaking on a micro scale or a macro scale now is beyond belief, like Predator on steroids. Predator has more blur than what you can outfit a human with. These aren't secrets, you can seek them yourself, just know the video allowed out, much like the tic tac video, is still far lower resolution than you're allowed to have. The other thing was the detection experiments which is really where I was, with positive intelligent communicative contact, so obvious that you didn't need to deduce it or surmise it. It was there. Im not alone in not wanting to know, several people couldn't handle it and sought refuge in multiple ways.

I used to worry about what's in the dark. The really terrifying things don't go away when the sun comes up.

View Quote

Can you start a thread in 'Paranormal' or whatever the forum section is called (and post a link)? 100% serious. IIRC, the CoC there is "No trolling. If you don't believe, stay out".

Genuinely curious to read more if you're inclined to share.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I want to say username fits but I am a little perplexed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm 6'7" and wear size 16 boots. I get called Bigfoot all of the fine.
I want to say username fits but I am a little perplexed.

Yeah. It's like a different take on that Sascrotch chick
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So you're saying if I buy some NODs I will be able to see invisible Bigfoot? Neat!
View Quote

Your reading comprehension, much like your skill at being humorous ... is lacking. Thats not what I said at all.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:09:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Can you start a thread in 'Paranormal' or whatever the forum section is called (and post a link)? 100% serious. IIRC, the CoC there is "No trolling. If you don't believe, stay out".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A bit of both

I second this request.  Your posts are fascinating.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll think about it. I was just trying to add to the discussion. I dont really need the attention nor God forbid my post count to go up, people might take me seriously if that happens.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

A bit of both

View Quote

This is not incongruous with what some acquaintances have implied from their work in national labs. They were a bit more circumspect, but I can appreciate the similarities.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:17:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A bit of both

View Quote

The wisdom drips from this post.  I am kind of curious about your last sentence if you so inclined to entertain?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Youre not wrong, but after two sets of NODS, ECOTI, a REAP IR, some thermal pulsar accolade LRF 50 binoculars, a MAWL and a few other odds and ends, my budget is a bit flat until end of next quarter.
View Quote

Save some for the rest of us.  

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The wisdom drips from this post.  I am kind of curious about your last sentence if you so inclined to entertain?
View Quote

Im reading that literally as the last line, which is I dont work there any more. But Im assuming you actually mean the last line of the paragraph?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'll think about it. I was just trying to add to the discussion. I dont really need the attention nor God forbid my post count to go up, people might take me seriously if that happens.
View Quote

Signal to noise, there is plenty of noise here.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Save some for the rest of us.  

View Quote

The hilarious part is everyones fear of COVID bought me all that and a Jeep Gladiator in the last year, and im looking at something similar this year. As long as the fear stays ... i make money. This is probably the last year so I gotta make the best of it. Bought several rifles from my list as well.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Im reading that literally as the last line, which is I dont work there any more. But Im assuming you actually mean the last line of the paragraph?
View Quote

Sorry yes.  The comment, “The really terrifying things don't go away when the sun comes up.” resonates with me.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#19]
No he isn't real.

But I am fascinated by the people who are true believers. The ones who talk about other dimensions, the ones who attribute every broken tree as a bigfoot sign post.

I'm not sure if they are crazy, hoaxsters, or both.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

To me, that's the most important line. I believe that anything in this realm is demonic, and they are restrained unless we invite them in. That's why the Bible says *do not inquire after mediums or those with familiar spirits.*

*Not a direct quote, but something like that.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, Bigfoot, etc.....
View Quote

SANTA CLAUS..??   YOU BETTER BE FUKIN KIDDING
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No he isn't real.

But I am fascinated by the people who are true believers. The ones who talk about other dimensions, the ones who attribute every broken tree as a bigfoot sign post.

I'm not sure if they are crazy, hoaxsters, or both.
View Quote

SO ... I will speak more generally about the popularity of BF specifically.

In a previous life I ran a Bigfoot website. I personally knew Don Keating(of white bigfoot fame in Newcomerstown), Joedy Cook of the Ohio Grassman and Dogman project( I once leant him a gun for a job, he worked for me in a bacterial media room for a short time, and still owes me $400.) Joedy and I set up a table at the 39tth annual MUFON conference(whatever year that was, look it up internet sleuths) when Kenny Young was in charge of MUFON regionally. I knew Jeff Meldrum(funny parallel, one of the guys i did gov work with was a grad student with me at UC in Cinci, and he now has an office next to Jeff Meldrum at Idaho State I think it is. This was back before anyone knew Jeffs name much and he stuck his neck out proclaiming dermal ridges in the footprints werent human. I knew Matt Moneymaker(head of BFRO and not his real name, total ass) back when he threatened to sue us all if we talked about him ... i knew all these people and what they did. So much infighting, i could write a book. This was pre - 9/11. Bobbie Short, and many many others. We were in internet newsgroups before forums like this were a thing. Even the psychologist(i forget his name) who saw it while taking a crap, or claimed to.

Everything you see on tv now, 90% of it anyway is overdramatized crap, in it for the money. I can tell you this, at least back then all of those people were true believers. They had decent lives before the event. After the event, it kind of ruined them. All went divorced, lost their jobs, went bankrupt. It consumed them. One after another, it was painful to watch. What it led to, and my point, is that every single thing became a sign. Much like LOTR with the King under the mountain becoming gold sick, and losing his mind. Every bent tree was a sign. Every depression in the mud was a track. They were all normal people and they became fanatics.

After they have an experience, some run to it. Others run away.

I think the natural reaction given societal pressures is to run away. Its a lot of arrows to take and i saw it destroy many lives.

I dont believe every bent tree is a result of bigfoot. Im fairly certain most arent. Its an interesting group of people who stick their neck out in the ridicule, thats partly why im here, post sporadically, and dont leave too long a trail. Is anyone really anonymous, absolutely not, but nothing about this topic helps credibility with the mob.

And when you get into topics like interdimensional physics and parsimony or heuristic studies, the mob aint got time for dat.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

To me, that's the most important line. I believe that anything in this realm is demonic, and they are restrained unless we invite them in. That's why the Bible says *do not inquire after mediums or those with familiar spirits.*

*Not a direct quote, but something like that.
View Quote

I will leave after this post.

You Sir, are correct. And there are plenty of people with pocket protectors, being guided as we speak by people in military insignia, trying to do just that. And succeeding.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

SO ... I will speak more generally about the popularity of BF specifically.

In a previous life I ran a Bigfoot website. I personally knew Don Keating(of white bigfoot fame in Newcomerstown), Joedy Cook of the Ohio Grassman and Dogman project( I once leant him a gun for a job, he worked for me in a bacterial media room for a short time, and still owes me $400.) Joedy and I set up a table at the 39tth annual MUFON conference(whatever year that was, look it up internet sleuths) when Kenny Young was in charge of MUFON regionally. I knew Jeff Meldrum(funny parallel, one of the guys i did gov work with was a grad student with me at UC in Cinci, and he now has an office next to Jeff Meldrum at Idaho State I think it is. This was back before anyone knew Jeffs name much and he stuck his neck out proclaiming dermal ridges in the footprints werent human. I knew Matt Moneymaker(head of BFRO and not his real name, total ass) back when he threatened to sue us all if we talked about him ... i knew all these people and what they did. So much infighting, i could write a book. This was pre - 9/11. Bobbie Short, and many many others. We were in internet newsgroups before forums like this were a thing. Even the psychologist(i forget his name) who saw it while taking a crap, or claimed to.

Everything you see on tv now, 90% of it anyway is overdramatized crap, in it for the money. I can tell you this, at least back then all of those people were true believers. They had decent lives before the event. After the event, it kind of ruined them. All went divorced, lost their jobs, went bankrupt. It consumed them. One after another, it was painful to watch. What it led to, and my point, is that every single thing became a sign. Much like LOTR with the King under the mountain becoming gold sick, and losing his mind. Every bent tree was a sign. Every depression in the mud was a track. They were all normal people and they became fanatics.

After they have an experience, some run to it. Others run away.

I think the natural reaction given societal pressures is to run away. Its a lot of arrows to take and i saw it destroy many lives.

I dont believe every bent tree is a result of bigfoot. Im fairly certain most arent. Its an interesting group of people who stick their neck out in the ridicule, thats partly why im here, post sporadically, and dont leave too long a trail. Is anyone really anonymous, absolutely not, but nothing about this topic helps credibility with the mob.

And when you get into topics like interdimensional physics and parsimony or heuristic studies, the mob aint got time for dat.
View Quote

I wish you would post more, every post is gold.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, Bigfoot, etc.....

Read that again. He wrote 'Santa Clause'. Isn't that the one that involves putting on the red suit after killing the original?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:28:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thirded
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So, in your view about Bigfoot being a a creature who can cross from one dimension to another then how is this possible? Does this creature have the technical ability on its own according to this kind of travel or adaptation? What would be the purpose of such an event and supernatural at its core? Are there other creatures who could possibly have this ability also? Your theory sounds kind of whomply to me. No offense though.
View Quote

You know all the ancient stories about beings coming out of rocks and people cutting doors into them?

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#28]
We have a sub forum for this.  Interesting we're five pages in here and no move.  Mention COV and it's moved before submitting your comment.  

Cool.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We have a sub forum for this.  Interesting we're five pages in here and no move.  Mention COV and it's moved before submitting your comment.  

Cool.
View Quote

Are you suggesting all GD threads which have an existing sub-forum should be moved?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#30]
I made fun of Bigfoot people until my wife and I saw one at close range.  It doesn't matter what the "probability" or "science" is if you've seen one.  You know they exist.  However, couldn't tell you what they are.  Suggest posting in the sub-forum to keep down the number of trolls responding.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This wins
View Quote

Ha! Here's some more

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

My username refers to a picture of a large hairy nude woman my friends and I used to joke about. I thought about trying to use 3 bolt face logos to censor her but the bush is so huge I'm not sure how well it'd work. Lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

None taken

Again I merely answered OPs question

This is starting to slide into more of a discussion of me trying to convince people, that’s not my intent, there’s no gain at the end for me in that

If you asked me a thousand years ago how a rainbow forms or how bacteria makes us sick I’d have to say I have no idea, yet those things exist and are real.

The truth is I don’t know the mechanism but I do know it’s real because I’ve experienced it, and as stated before there’s no point in me relaying it again just to be mocked.

Others here know the truth and they’re mostly quiet because they’re smarter than I

I can tell you I’m not an idiot, I have three science degrees one being a masters in evolutionary ecology and molecular genetics so I know a bit about populations and genetic bottlenecks

I’ve worked at DARPA and with NASA on some rather interesting detection systems

I’ve seen some things that simply are stunning

Bigfoot is the tip of the iceberg, think biblical type crossovers

If people truly knew their nightmares would be completely different and justified. I scoffed at first too, it’s a journey

They are playing God w a few avenues and “things” are just on the other side waiting. They’re aware of you and they’re waiting.

I’ll leave it at that
View Quote

I saw something as a child that has haunted me all my life. I still have nightmares to this day. I would like to know all I can to hopefully just understand a tiny fraction of what I experienced.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I saw something as a child that has haunted me all my life. I still have nightmares to this day. I would like to know all I can to hopefully just understand a tiny fraction of what I experienced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

None taken

Again I merely answered OPs question

This is starting to slide into more of a discussion of me trying to convince people, that’s not my intent, there’s no gain at the end for me in that

If you asked me a thousand years ago how a rainbow forms or how bacteria makes us sick I’d have to say I have no idea, yet those things exist and are real.

The truth is I don’t know the mechanism but I do know it’s real because I’ve experienced it, and as stated before there’s no point in me relaying it again just to be mocked.

Others here know the truth and they’re mostly quiet because they’re smarter than I

I can tell you I’m not an idiot, I have three science degrees one being a masters in evolutionary ecology and molecular genetics so I know a bit about populations and genetic bottlenecks

I’ve worked at DARPA and with NASA on some rather interesting detection systems

I’ve seen some things that simply are stunning

Bigfoot is the tip of the iceberg, think biblical type crossovers

If people truly knew their nightmares would be completely different and justified. I scoffed at first too, it’s a journey

They are playing God w a few avenues and “things” are just on the other side waiting. They’re aware of you and they’re waiting.

I’ll leave it at that

You're not originallly from the Dayton Ohio area and around 57 years old now named Tony are you?

That would be too weird lol. As a kid a neighbor kid and myself saw something  as we were playing outside. I've posted several things in older Bigfoot and UFO threads including that one.

There was some weird shit going on in our area for quite a while.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I made fun of Bigfoot people until my wife and I saw one at close range.  It doesn't matter what the "probability" or "science" is if you've seen one.  You know they exist.  However, couldn't tell you what they are.  Suggest posting in the sub-forum to keep down the number of trolls responding.

View Quote

You're not alone.
There's a lot of people who have seen them and choose not to talk about it  .

The funniest thing to me about this topic are people who like to say I've spent my life in the woods hunting and hiking and have never seen one so they don't exist .
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#36]
What's the daily caloric requirements for a breeding population of 8 foot tall, 500 lb animals?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What's the daily caloric requirements for a breeding population of 8 foot tall, 500 lb animals?
View Quote

Apparently, that’s when they step into the other dimension, when it’s time to eat. And poop.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

My guess would be the same as  bears . It's a good question and it's been theorized they are omnivores .

In this it's assuming they are in fact just an animal and discarding any other possibility .
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#39]

The Yahoo Attacks | Mountain Monsters
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You're not originallly from the Dayton Ohio area and around 57 years old now named Tony are you?

That would be too weird lol. As a kid a neighbor kid and myself saw something  as we were playing outside. I've posted several things in older Bigfoot and UFO threads including that one.

There was some weird shit going on in our area for quite a while.
View Quote

Oddly enough I'm originally from northeast Ohio and my name is Taylor lol
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I will leave after this post.

You Sir, are correct. And there are plenty of people with pocket protectors, being guided as we speak by people in military insignia, trying to do just that. And succeeding.
View Quote

Well that's terrifying. I've always wondered if there was anything to the Nazis and their occult fascination and it that became an arms race, so to speak. Or it it's just horror/sci-fi.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 9:24:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Being open minded is being willing to believe even the improbable if there is evidence to support it.  There is a word for people who are just willing to believe anything… it’s a sucker.

The problem with squatchistas is that they love to talk about being open minded, but they never produce a shred of evidence.  They’ll prattle endlessly about all the evidence they’ve seen and all the evidence they have, but when it’s time to pony up, it’s distracting stories, excuses, and obfuscation.  It’s a pattern that is repeated again and again.

Watch for the following warning signs, whether it’s bigfeet, UFOs, ghosts, vampires, Loch Ness monsters, or whatever…

1. Vague references to secretly being “in the know” about kooky stuff.  A good one will be comfortably obscure enough to deny it if put on the spot.

2. Appeals to authority - totally unverifiable comments or experiences attributed to “experts” who may or may not actually exist.  Claims to know “important people” are common.

3. Discussion of facts until things get tough or caught in their own nonsense, then a context swap to mysticism and philosophy, often completely dodging the actual hard questions asked.  This technique is usually to make something extradimensional or supernatural when sorely pressed. The reason for this that, in that context, it’s perfectly ok to make up your own facts and rules as you go along.  Note that anything in this area is conveniently (and intentionally) unverifiable.

4. Vague accusations of people threatening or intimidating them. A corollary is that, when the metal hits the meat, making accusations that someone is a plant or disinformation agent of the MIB or similar nonsense.  Note that this is also conveniently unverifiable.

5. Portraying oneself as an expert providing high level info, then backing out and and claiming to not being anything of the kind when pressed.

6. Accusing anyone who points this repeatable pattern of behavior out of being a troll.

7. Always playing the victim, trying to share wisdom but bullied by mean people.

8. Implying that most people secretly believe them.

Always fun to look out for “Renfields” too. Recruited friends (true believers or fellow flimflam men, since the best hustles work in teams) that follow them around cheerleading them in threads and acting as the heavy when making accusations.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Being open minded is being willing to believe even the improbable if there is evidence to support it.  There is a word for people who are just willing to believe anything… it’s a sucker.

The problem with squatchistas is that they love to talk about being open minded, but they never produce a shred of evidence.  They’ll prattle endlessly about all the evidence they’ve seen and all the evidence they have, but when it’s time to pony up, it’s distracting stories, excuses, and obfuscation.  It’s a pattern that is repeated again and again.

Watch for the following warning signs, whether it’s bigfeet, UFOs, ghosts, vampires, Loch Ness monsters, or whatever…

1. Vague references to secretly being “in the know” about kooky stuff.  A good one will be comfortably obscure enough to deny it if put on the spot.

2. Appeals to authority - totally unverifiable comments or experiences attributed to “experts” who may or may not actually exist.  Claims to know “important people” are common.

3. Discussion of facts until things get tough or caught in their own nonsense, then a context swap to mysticism and philosophy, often completely dodging the actual hard questions asked.  This technique is usually to make something extradimensional or supernatural when sorely pressed. The reason for this that, in that context, it’s perfectly ok to make up your own facts and rules as you go along.  Note that anything in this area is conveniently (and intentionally) unverifiable.

4. Vague accusations of people threatening or intimidating them. A corollary is that, when the metal hits the meat, making accusations that someone is a plant or disinformation agent of the MIB or similar nonsense.  Note that this is also conveniently unverifiable.

5. Portraying oneself as an expert providing high level info, then backing out and and claiming to not being anything of the kind when pressed.

6. Accusing anyone who points this repeatable pattern of behavior out of being a troll.

7. Always playing the victim, trying to share wisdom but bullied by mean people.

8. Implying that most people secretly believe them.

Always fun to look out for “Renfields” too. Recruited friends (true believers or fellow flimflam men, since the best hustles work in teams) that follow them around cheerleading them in threads and acting as the heavy when making accusations.
View Quote

I don’t think I disagree with any of this

It definitely fits most of those I knew in the late 90s and those who continue in the Sasquatch chase today
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:06:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well that's terrifying. I've always wondered if there was anything to the Nazis and their occult fascination and it that became an arms race, so to speak. Or it it's just horror/sci-fi.
View Quote

The elite of this world intend to make war with God.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I don’t think I disagree with any of this

It definitely fits most of those I knew in the late 90s and those who continue in the Sasquatch chase today
View Quote

I am surprised that you would agree with that considering you know the truth and know he is making false assumptions.  Really surprised.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:35:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

My guess would be the same as  bears . It's a good question and it's been theorized they are omnivores .

In this it's assuming they are in fact just an animal and discarding any other possibility .
View Quote

But bears aren't humanoid. They're solitary.  I would assume that a minimum breeding population of Sasquatches would be what? 30 individuals?  Each requiring maybe 10,000 calories a day. Where is the evidence of this level activity?

Interestingly enough for humans the minimum viable population is much, much higher
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#47]
There's a guy on this forum that claims to see bigfoots allllll the time and knows their patterns and habits and everything. Sees them all the time under thermals and nods. But somehow... Somehow... Never has a camera or recording equipment on these many encounters.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:36:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I am surprised that you would agree with that considering you know the truth and know he is making false assumptions.  Really surprised.
View Quote

Lol the two aren’t mutually exclusive

I also have met lots of charlatans who were full of crap

Sociopaths who use all those methods and others I could list

Having an actual experience doesn’t mean everyone is on the up and up

Am I supposed to pick a side to a false dichotomy?

Like I said the two aren’t mutually exclusive
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol the two aren’t mutually exclusive

I also have met lots of charlatans who were full of crap

Sociopaths who use all those methods and others I could list

Having an actual experience doesn’t mean everyone is on the up and up

Am I supposed to pick a side to a false dichotomy?

Like I said the two aren’t mutually exclusive
View Quote

Duplicity aside, and God knows it exists everywhere, he is asserting that there is no evidence and that is the basis of the rest of his attack.  Am I to believe your entire work experience has been theoretical?  Of course I don’t believe that.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#50]
no evidence
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top