Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone here with Nods has had a real life demonstration that there are things outside the normal visual spectrum which exist, yet you cant see them with normal vision.

Now realize there is far more spectrum than we have mobile cost efficient detectors to pass out.

Now realize, it goes beyond what you call "bigfoot", and if you knew what was truly around out there and able to be around when it wants, half of the bravado on this board would rethink their philosophy.

other dimensions exist whether you believe in them or not, and they arent empty.

CERN is what you really seek.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm 6'7" and wear size 16 boots. I get called Bigfoot all of the fine.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I want to say username fits but I am a little perplexed.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know how people report that bigfoot smells..?..
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:41:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone here with Nods has had a real life demonstration that there are things outside the normal visual spectrum which exist, yet you cant see them with normal vision.

Now realize there is far more spectrum than we have mobile cost efficient detectors to pass out.

Now realize, it goes beyond what you call "bigfoot", and if you knew what was truly around are able to be around when it wants, half of the bravado on this board would rethink their philosophy.

other dimensions exist whether you believe in them or not, and they arent empty.

View Quote

I am confident that we would be completely shocked and in denial if we knew all the programs that are working with that project.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#7]
No.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Now realize, it goes beyond what you call "bigfoot", and if you knew what was truly around out there and able to be around when it wants, half of the bravado on this board would rethink their philosophy.

View Quote

I completely agree.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seeing things with IR illumination implies extradimensional beings?

That’s quite a stretch.  Extrapolation by imagination.

I can imagine it, therefore it must be real.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m not here to convince any of you not to be closed minded

I’m merely answering the question asked

Whether you choose to light a candle or curse the darkness is completely up to you and your premise is based on that example being the totality of what I know. It was merely a very small example of the totality. Mock if you want as ignorance is bliss. You’d pee your pants if you really knew.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:23:04 PM EDT
[#11]
In order for Bigfoot to exist, it can not be natural.  Like people have said, it would have been shot and a body found by now.

In order for Bigfoot to exist it has to be supernatural.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
The little people in my area have places where they have shown the future.
One person was shown a little people city where there was cabs and all kinds of future stuff.
The little people reveled it by lifting up part of a hill.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:37:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Whether you choose to light a candle or curse the darkness is completely up to you and your premise is based on that example being the totality of what I know. It was merely a very small example of the totality. Mock if you want as ignorance is bliss. You’d pee your pants if you really knew.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pseudophilosophical jibberjabber, feigned indifference, all it’s missing is a tough of mystical hocus-pocus for the trifecta of “I have no facts, only feelings” argument.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I do not exist.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The little people in my area have places where they have shown the future.
One person was shown a little people city where there was cabs and all kinds of future stuff.
The little people reveled it by lifting up part of a hill.
View Quote

Are you Darby O’Gill?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In order for Bigfoot to exist it has to be supernatural.

View Quote

he resides in that majical place along side the tooth fairy

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One person was shown a little people city where there was cabs and all kinds of future stuff. The little people reveled it by lifting up part of a hill.
View Quote

I thought they were in a locker.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Clendennan where can I read about what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck no

View Quote

FPNI

In this day and age? No real photos? phhhht
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are you Darby O'Gill?
View Quote
I do have a drop or two of the Emerald Isle in my blood.
I have had experiences with little people.
Quoted:

I thought they were in a locker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJLeBM6-AaM
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#23]
My biology degree says, “I doubt a large undiscovered primate exists in North America. That’s based on size of population and geographical range needed to sustain itself, among other things.”

My biology degree also says, “You cannot prove the nonexistence of something. Virtual impossibility is not absolute impossibility.”
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that the notion of Bigfoot is more or less disenfranchised individuals who end up living out their days in seclusion in the wilds. In my thinking if they were real and existent then there would be a bonafide specimen found for study by now. Even if they had the ability for stealth in the wild, one could arguably reason that they couldn't evade man forever. They would probably not have the senses of say a cougar or panther which are hunted and found in the wild all the time.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you’re asking about visual detection wider than what humans see you can start with the mantis shrimp or insects visual adaptations.

If asking about multi dimensional existence you can start with popular press on String theory by authors like Polchinski or Green.

If asking whether inter dimensional beings exist and you have no background on the topic I’d start with Flatland
And then any actual literature by physicist Lisa Randall

If you have no background on any of it I’d start with Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan

I know this is a world of sound bytes and 5 second TLDRs but this is not low hanging fruit, so few will even consider, it’s much easier to scoff
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If you’re asking about visual detection wider than what humans see you can start with the mantis shrimp or insects visual adaptations.

If asking about multi dimensional existence you can start with popular press on String theory by authors like Polchinski or Green.

If asking whether inter dimensional beings exist and you have no background on the topic I’d start with Flatland

If you have no background on any of it I’d start with Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan

I know this is a world of sound bytes and 5 second TLDRs but this is not low hanging fruit, so few will even consider, it’s much easier to scoff
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Their numbers were probably much more prevalent in the past. But have been dwindling so much now to the point of near extinction.
Few in numbers now, the few remaining ones are probably quite old in age.
I'd recon to say that old American settlers and frontier men would cross their paths on occasion.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#28]
In these parts, there's no such thing as Bigfoot.

But we do have the Ostrich Bear. He's about 6 1/2 feet tall, skinny legs like an ostrich but above the waist he's big and hairy- not brown hair, but white/gray/silver hair. He's bona fide, been seen by just about everyone around this area but me.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, in your view about Bigfoot being a a creature who can cross from one dimension to another then how is this possible? Does this creature have the technical ability on its own according to this kind of travel or adaptation? What would be the purpose of such an event and supernatural at its core? Are there other creatures who could possibly have this ability also? Your theory sounds kind of whomply to me. No offense though.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There was a great documentary about this. Harry and The Hendersons IIRC.
View Quote

Don't get off Highway 2 in Index
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My username refers to a picture of a large hairy nude woman my friends and I used to joke about. I thought about trying to use 3 bolt face logos to censor her but the bush is so huge I'm not sure how well it'd work. Lol
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

As I have discovered, very few people really want the truth.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I've seen them tracking elephants (I mean individual named elephants) from a satellite.
I have no doubt that in a few years the tech will reach the point where we can survey forests for critters bigger than maybe a racoon.
Then we'll find out if there are Bigfeet.

Also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax0MGlIVjiY
View Quote

Do you know what the forests of the PNW even look like?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Their numbers were probably much more prevalent in the past. But have been dwindling so much now to the point of near extinction.
Few in numbers now, the few remaining ones are probably quite old in age.
I'd recon to say that old American settlers and frontier men would cross their paths on occasion.

View Quote

Their population is likely increasing, not decreasing.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My username refers to a picture of a large hairy nude woman my friends and I used to joke about. I thought about trying to use 3 bolt face logos to censor her but the bush is so huge I'm not sure how well it'd work. Lol
View Quote

That's okay. We don't want to see that anyway.  

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So, in your view about Bigfoot being a a creature who can cross from one dimension to another then how is this possible? Does this creature have the technical ability on its own according to this kind of travel or adaptation? What would be the purpose of such an event? Are there other creatures who could possibly have this ability also? Your theory sounds kind of whomply to me. No offense though.
View Quote

None taken

Again I merely answered OPs question

This is starting to slide into more of a discussion of me trying to convince people, that’s not my intent, there’s no gain at the end for me in that

If you asked me a thousand years ago how a rainbow forms or how bacteria makes us sick I’d have to say I have no idea, yet those things exist and are real.

The truth is I don’t know the mechanism but I do know it’s real because I’ve experienced it, and as stated before there’s no point in me relaying it again just to be mocked.

Others here know the truth and they’re mostly quiet because they’re smarter than I

I can tell you I’m not an idiot, I have three science degrees one being a masters in evolutionary ecology and molecular genetics so I know a bit about populations and genetic bottlenecks

I’ve worked at DARPA and with NASA on some rather interesting detection systems

I’ve seen some things that simply are stunning

Bigfoot is the tip of the iceberg, think biblical type crossovers

If people truly knew their nightmares would be completely different and justified. I scoffed at first too, it’s a journey

They are playing God w a few avenues and “things” are just on the other side waiting. They’re aware of you and they’re waiting.

I’ll leave it at that
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you're saying if I buy some NODs I will be able to see invisible Bigfoot? Neat!
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

None taken

This is starting to slide into more of a discussion of me trying to convince people, that’s not my intent, there’s no gain at the end for me in that

If you asked me a thousand years ago how a rainbow forms or how bacteria makes us sick I’d have to say I have no idea, yet those things exist and are real.

The truth is I don’t know the mechanism but I do know it’s real because I’ve experienced it, and as stated before there’s no point in me relaying it again just to be mocked.

Others here know the truth and they’re mostly quiet because they’re smarter than I

I can tell you I’m not an idiot, I have three science degrees one being a masters in evolutionary ecology and molecular genetics so I know a bit about populations and genetic bottlenecks

If people truly knew their nightmares would be completely different and justified. I scoffed at first too, it’s a journey

They are playing God w a few avenues and “things” are just on the other side waiting. They’re aware of you and they’re waiting.

I’ll leave it at that
View Quote

I like your posts, you can date my sister.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So you're saying if I buy some NODs I will be able to see invisible Bigfoot? Neat!
View Quote

NODs suck, get high resolution thermal.  Nods can’t see into the shadows without IR.  Thermal is passive and they can’t hide as easily.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:34:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't know if there's a population, I don't think so.

But there is one, I saw him in bright light, at maybe 8-10 foot distance. He's not an ape, he looks a lot like that gigantor wrestler in The Longest Yard.

He's not human either, no human moves that quickly. It's impossible.

He's incredibly dark and frankly frightening.

I don't really care if anyone believes. I'm not a bigfoot guy, I would not believe it if I had not seen it, I sometimes doubt I saw it now.

Two of us saw it, both young and in top shape, both sober, both saw the same thing

Just a data point for the debate. There's at least one 7 foot tall terrifying hairy thing out there that weighs North of 700lbs and could run a low 4's 40 if you put him on the clock. Would also have a vert in the high 40's, maybe higher. There's no human that fast or that big.

I don't think there's lots, but there's one.
View Quote

Did he love you up as hinted about by a previous reply?
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Do you know what the forests of the PNW even look like?
View Quote
Plenty of low IR freqs go right through even heavy vegetation. And we would be talking about thousands of passes over any given area over several years.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

None taken

I’ll leave it at that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, in your view about Bigfoot being a a creature who can cross from one dimension to another then how is this possible? Does this creature have the technical ability on its own according to this kind of travel or adaptation? What would be the purpose of such an event? Are there other creatures who could possibly have this ability also? Your theory sounds kind of whomply to me. No offense though.

None taken

I’ll leave it at that

Waiting on what? What would be their reasoning or purpose for watching humans from another dimension?

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

None taken

I’ll leave it at that
View Quote

I’m curious to know if your mind was changed from something in the wild vs in the line of work.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Plenty of low IR freqs go right through even heavy vegetation. And we would be talking about thousands of passes over any given area over several years.
View Quote

I always get a chuckle out of these types of posts.  People assume that because they don’t know about it, it must not be happening.  Take a look at the numerous posts in any thread and you will see this is a common fallacy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I always get a chuckle out of these types of posts.  People assume that because they don’t know about it, it must not be happening.  Take a look at the numerous posts in any thread and you will see this is a common fallacy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like say Christianity for example.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They smell like me ??
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Like say Christianity for example.
View Quote

I am not tracking with you.  Can you elaborate?

EDIT:
If you have a problem with Christianity, than you really will have a problem with things like Bigfoot.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

None taken

I’ll leave it at that
View Quote

I'm with you on this @Clendennan. I have a bunch of science degrees and experience and know enough about the world to know I know fuck-ass about the world. We all do. The best you can do is work with the institutional knowledge of the time, and that changes constantly.

I thought bigfoot stuff was BS before I heard about the multi-dimensional stuff. I can't explain that, I'm not good there, but it resonated. Really factors into so many things, stories, personal experiences, etc. There's stuff in the world we don't know and won't in our lifetime, and that's OK.

The thing that got me was how almost EVERY ancient culture, worldwide, has a version of the same creature. Yeah he's white in the mountains and stinky in the swamps, but across all continents there's a version of the story. That kind of communication was impossible up until recently, so it makes me think it's based on something. Is it big ass primates humans have hunted to near extinction? maybe. divergent evolutionary species? Fuck if i know.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm with you on this @Clendennan. I have a bunch of science degrees and experience and know enough about the world to know I know fuck-ass about the world. We all do. The best you can do is work with the institutional knowledge of the time, and that changes constantly.

I thought bigfoot stuff was BS before I heard about the multi-dimensional stuff. I can't explain that, I'm not good there, but it resonated. Really factors into so many things, stories, personal experiences, etc. There's stuff in the world we don't know and won't in our lifetime, and that's OK.

The thing that got me was how almost EVERY ancient culture, worldwide, has a version of the same creature. Yeah he's white in the mountains and stinky in the swamps, but across all continents there's a version of the story. That kind of communication was impossible up until recently, so it makes me think it's based on something. Is it big ass primates humans have hunted to near extinction? maybe. divergent evolutionary species? Fuck if i know.
View Quote

I admire your integrity and your intelligence.  You identified that there is the possibility of unexplained evidence and instead of deferring to your institutional knowledge, or lack thereof, you keep an open mind and wait for more data.  

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top