Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 42
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they'll keep the major actors.   I think Jimmy is good as gone. Nowhere really to go with his story arc. Prior convict methhead who reforms himself, serves the Duttons and falls in love with a barrel racer. Dipshit has, not one, but two falls at the rodeo.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully they catch bad guys and one of them is named Brandon.
So at one point they gotta say..."Let's go Brandon".
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Putting female ranchers in a bunk house was stupid. One of them speaks the worst version of English I've ever heard. Must be MT ebonics.
View Quote

When they were about to hire her (Teeter), Lloyd thought that she was speaking Spanish. Rip said That's not Spanish, it's Texan.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
That Beck guy was never carried off.  Just left to die in the pasture.  He did it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Terrible??

It may have been the greatest cliff hanger since who shot JR.

There are either a lot of dead Duttons or a lot of pissed off Duttons.

ETA:  And in on one....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t even remember the end of last season but I do remember thinking it was pretty terrible and that I was debating with myself if I was going to watch season four.

Terrible??

It may have been the greatest cliff hanger since who shot JR.

There are either a lot of dead Duttons or a lot of pissed off Duttons.

ETA:  And in on one....

I honestly don’t remember what happened but the second half of the season was so stupid I didn’t really care.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Mister, I don't know you, but if you're wearin' that brand, you must be a bad man. These mother fuckers want it back, you must be even worse. Karma comes in all shapes and sizes. Looks like it's me today
View Quote

Don't like his character, at all, but that was great writing.

My predictions...

Kayce overturned his desk and jumped behind it. Everybody knows Hollywood desks are bulletproof, so Kayce lives. John pulls out his cell phone, which had been in his shirt pocket over his heart, and it had taken a bullet direct center. It either slowed or stopped the bullet, so he lives, too.

Beth is either mega-fucked up, or dead. That gives Rip and Kayce carte blanche to go full station master on the Yellowstone express. Jamie is toast, along with his biological father (though they're going to drag it waaaay out), and so is greasy fly fishing investment boy. Now that I think about it, Beth has to make a torturous recovery, 'cause she has to come back to brutally kill the woman corporate CEO-type who ordered greasy fly fisher to go full Nicaragua (or Somalia, or wherever) on the Duttons. Not sure how the tribal interests will figure in, but I'm sure they'll do some whack-a-mole, too...especially since they'd just offered to ally with John against the developers.

Can't see Rip surviving. He's going to kill a lot of people first, but he's concentrated evil and has to die to complete the circle of Beth's cursed life. John may have survived the initial attack (he has a lot of growling to do), but he's gonna succumb too, so the kids can have their epiphany about the ranch being worth more than money. What a great show.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I tend to like it, but I have to admit it’s just a mafia story with a western theme.
View Quote

It’s a soap opera for men. A modern day R rated version of the 80’s series “Dallas”. Lol.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Beth, oh Beth.

I'd like to see the Chinese chick fist Beth.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don’t even remember the end of last season but I do remember thinking it was pretty terrible and that I was debating with myself if I was going to watch season four.
View Quote

If you don't remember the end of last season then you didn't watch till the end.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:26:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you don't remember the end of last season then you didn't watch till the end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't even remember the end of last season but I do remember thinking it was pretty terrible and that I was debating with myself if I was going to watch season four.

...or watch the trailers for season four. They hit all the highlights in most of those trailers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#11]
stopped watching two seasons ago.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#12]
What streaming service is recommended? Yellowstone looks pricey
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought seasons 1 & 2 on DVD, watched them, and tossed the DVDs. The Duttons are all morally bankrupt and deserve whatever calamities befall them.  I really don't like or care about any of the characters.   Wind River, it ain't.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Beth, oh Beth.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I went through all 17 pages looking for the "that's my fetish" meme and couldn't find it so youll have to settle for this one
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Teeter is Michael Landon’s daughter
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I swear if Rip dies I am going to be done watching this damn show.
View Quote

John Dutton can't die, unless the story becomes how the ranch got chopped up by the probate courts.

Casey made it though his gun fight.  

That leaves Beth as the most likely victim.  Given the force of the explosion, it is unlikely she or her secretary would have survived.

I'll watch, if only to watch Rip rip a murdering equity trade apart.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:04:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agree, best character on the show.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Kid broke my 75" with a metal starbucks tumbler a couple days ago, Ill be watching on my phone...  

Oh yeah, the indians did it, and will place the blame on the evil white corporation to get a bunch of them killed off and the surviving Duttons in prison.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I went through all 17 pages looking for the "that's my fetish" meme and couldn't find it so youll have to settle for this one
View Quote

Closest I have;

Link Posted: 11/4/2021 12:04:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That Beck guy was never carried off.  Just left to die in the pasture.  He did it.
View Quote

Interesting, we all thought he was fixin' to die, but you may be right on that.  Much like Dan Jenkins' first "death".
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Interesting, we all thought he was fixin' to die, but you may be right on that.  Much like Dan Jenkins' first "death".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He asked to die there, alone. John said that he'd keep his word and send him by chopper, but he chose to die there. That's why Mo later said that John showed honor in the field, where others wouldn't have.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#22]
48 hours and 13 minutes until show time...
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Seven hours to go.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just watched on YouTube. I did see it all but I wiped last season from my mind because it was so shitty. The cliffhanger didn’t make up for so many bad hours of TV.

I may watch tonight’s episode to see how the main characters survive but I still regret I stuck with SoA and I don’t want to get burned again.

And Kayce was reaching as if he was drawing a pistol when he flipped his desk so I expect him to kill his attackers.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I tend to like it, but I have to admit it’s just a mafia story with a western theme.
View Quote

Right after I got here I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup.

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#26]
I never watched SoA until the final season, and I liked it. Eventually I'd like to watch the whole series.

Kayce reached for something, but the next frame he was on the floor just talking on his phone.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Hoping for more horse water bathing scenes...
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Right after I got here I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce97j6XUUAA9iXh.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I tend to like it, but I have to admit it's just a mafia story with a western theme.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce97j6XUUAA9iXh.jpg

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:12:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

@JLPettimore
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#30]
More Teeter-in-the-creek scenes.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I never watched SoA until the final season, and I liked it. Eventually I'd like to watch the whole series.

Kayce reached for something, but the next frame he was on the floor just talking on his phone.
View Quote

SoA started well but had multiple incoherent seasons.  It was the nonsensical soap opera shit in the middle that was infuriatingly inconsistent and completely ridiculous. If it would have gone two seasons and wrapped it up it could have been a great show, instead they dragged it out. I see the same thing happening with Yellowstone.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
JLPettimore
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JLPettimore

This should work like a Bat Signal.

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#33]
I started watching it while working on reloading in the garage.  Pretty good so far
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Set to record. Finally some good shows back between Narcos and Yellowstone.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#35]
I usually record stuff and watch it later, so that I can FF through commercials, but I plan to watch this one while recording. Kind of a fail safe in case the recording doesn't go well.

Paramount is on Season Three, Episode Three right now. Time to go get primed.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Life According to Teeter | Yellowstone | Paramount Network

everytime Teeter says something requiring subtitles, drink

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Couldn’t disagree more about it being a mafia story.  They’re not a bunch of street thugs stealing from small business owners.  This is more a story about extra legal attempts to protect generational wealth.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Mo makes a damn good shot! Id guestimate that to be 500 yds, under pressure, and a headshot at that! He had to have his dope perfect to do that. Maybe that's why he let them run until they got to the range he was doped for? LOL.  Ive shot a LOT out in that country, and while Im confident I could make a head shot at that distance, Ive never had to do it under that kind of pressure!
ETA: At that distance with a life at stake, I would have shot CNS dead between his shoulders. More margin for error and hes just as dead.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sons Of Anarchy on horses. I hated it and made fun of people for watching it, then I binge watched all three seasons over a few weeks.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Beth, oh Beth.

View Quote
that escalated quickly.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote
scary thing is you could meet one of these if you spent enough time in montucky.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#44]
what's the over/under for Rip's Train Station Tours tonight?
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
what's the over/under for Rip's Train Station Tours tonight?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#47]
The dog and I just had roast, with potatoes, onions, carrots. He's pumping out good gas, and were settled in. You ready.

@JLPettimoreIII
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#48]
45 minutes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The dog and I just had roast, with potatoes, onions, carrots. He's pumping out good gas, and were settled in. You ready.

@JLPettimoreIII
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#50]
30 minutes to show time.
Page / 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top