Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3102 of 5580)
Page / 5580
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:49:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]
The neat part is the video in the tweet shows some of the construction of the NASAMS air defense units.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice HIMARS launch with the setting sun.

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rumsonv2:

That was a good interview. Interviewer takes a tough approach. Guy from Hungary is a pro in the way he handled the responses. Our government officials would get crushed in that somewhat of a contentious interview.
View Quote

Agreed.
Kovacs is a pro and his responses were very well polished and thought out. But it is still clear that at best, the Orban Admin. is agnostic about the invasion, failing to recognizer the same illegal murderous Russian aggression that visited Hungary in 1956. At worst Kovacs exposes Orban's tacit support for the invasion. It is clear that Orban has a big chip on his shoulder when it comes to Ukraine.

And I am a Hungarian who supports Orban on domestic Hungarian policies.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
He is American, but no, no fucks given. You can't play house in Orcland and expect to be treated like anything but an Orc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ricko1:
A dead Russian is dead Russian, no fucks given about how they die.
He is American, but no, no fucks given. You can't play house in Orcland and expect to be treated like anything but an Orc.
If he is playing for the other team I don't consider him an American, fuck him.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:06:10 AM EDT
[#9]
 To the Gepard anti aircraft systems!

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
View Quote

AT, you and Joe down the hall need to come up with a conversion kit to change all those Soviet pieces over to NATO standard.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AgeOne:

deploying even weak attacks inside a NATO nation is a dangerous game.

I'm certain there's enough plausible deniability to blame it on a rogue terrorist, but we all know its a russian operative.
View Quote

could be a false frag
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#13]
He made his choices, he convinced himself he was on the right side. Whatever comes to pass he took upon himself of his own free will.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Easterner:

That doesn't sound good for the member here in
Russia.
He made his choices, he convinced himself he was on the right side. Whatever comes to pass he took upon himself of his own free will.

I might be confusing him with someone else, but isn't that guy a veteran too?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Agreed.
Kovacs is a pro and his responses were very well polished and thought out. But it is still clear that at best, the Orban Admin. is agnostic about the invasion, failing to recognizer the same illegal murderous Russian aggression that visited Hungary in 1956. At worst Kovacs exposes Orban's tacit support for the invasion. It is clear that Orban has a big chip on his shoulder when it comes to Ukraine.

And I am a Hungarian who supports Orban on domestic Hungarian policies.
View Quote

The Ukranians are in an existential fight.  If they can manage to sucessfully repell the Russians,  they have to immediately excise the corruption.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Or is Hungary the Trojan horse inside Russia…
View Quote

I doubt it.

Maybe Russia can negotiate "unofficially" via Hungary since Hungary seems to occupy that middle ground between the two sides.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#16]

I'm certain there's enough plausible deniability to blame it on a rogue terrorist, but we all know its a russian operative.
View Quote

GRU assholes.

Maybe these stupid overt actions will lead to them being rounded up and executed as terrorists.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes
Want to become an official recognized terrorist state?  This is how you do it....

I'm perfectly willing to bet Spanish Communists are to be blamed for it. There are sizable numbers there. That said, I'm sure they're receiving assistance from Russian intelligence.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Bahkmut is hell on earth along contact line. My closest Ukrainian friend and his company are in the middle of it.

It’s bad, casualties high on both sides but of course Russia is loosing more. Too many people think a war is 1:1 casualties (eu gaf on 100k dead UA) so far. Trolls run with it. forget the rules 3:1 1:3. I can say that a few of our new uniforms are getting laundered or repaired😓

My very general gestimate is 100k total casualty 200/300 for Ukraine. Of that 50% of the 60% are back in action within 6 weeks. 250+k for Russia. 100kia 150k other, wounded, captured, desertion.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
Want to become an official recognized terrorist state?  This is how you do it....

Eh, smells like Spanish Communists to me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

AT, you and Joe down the hall need to come up with a conversion kit to change all those Soviet pieces over to NATO standard.
View All Quotes

LOL.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#21]
He has family there and IIRC a Russian wife.

He has been trying to have his cake and eat it too. I am in no way defending him or his position, just sharing what I know.

As near as I can tell he was absolutely indoctrinated, believed the mobilization was only for Russian citizens, and only a call up of veterans. He took the Russian media version of the situation as gospel.

No, I have no sympathy for him, and I would find it amusing if he were to be called up to fight in the mighty Red Army.
View All Quotes

He has been trying to have his cake and eat it too. I am in no way defending him or his position, just sharing what I know.

As near as I can tell he was absolutely indoctrinated, believed the mobilization was only for Russian citizens, and only a call up of veterans. He took the Russian media version of the situation as gospel.

No, I have no sympathy for him, and I would find it amusing if he were to be called up to fight in the mighty Red Army.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

View All Quotes

Russia.

You're not. He is.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:51:04 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kagetora:
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Originally Posted By PMB1086:
They will probably be at 90,000 by the weekend.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2022-11-30-11-07-04-906_com_i-2618700.JPG

359 per day in December will put it at 100,000 by the new year

Do we have a pool going for what day this hits 100K? I say by Christmas Eve.

New meaning to the 'Dead Pool' for sure.

I'll go with New Years Day.

In for Xmas Day.

December 23rd for me.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20221201_091905_jpg-2619714.JPG

It's interesting to me to see the disparity between the number of casualties vs the number of vehicles (like fuel trucks, etc.). Some days, there are single digit vehicles destroyed but hundreds of casualties. Other days, there's a lot of vehicles destroyed and fewer casualties. Is that because there seems to be areas in the war where some days the rooskies throw people into defended positions and other days, the Ukrainians are on the move and catch a bunch of vehicles flat-footed (or maybe that number includes longer-range strikes on logistics hubs)?
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Understood, I actually have more sympathy for someone born in Russia unnecessarily suffering in this shit show it isn't like they had a choice of where to be born. Someone who chose to go there, not an ounce of care as to how bad they suffer. But thats just me and I'm an asshole  
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Sounds like it's time to start making good communists in Spain.

Maybe one of the worthless shit stains will give up his Russian handler in exchange for a return trip on the helicopter.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

You're not. He is.
View All Quotes

Russia.

You're not. He is.

That seems dicey.  Even outside of the war, being a US citizen in Russia with any kind of military or defense background is just begging to get plucked and set up on some bullshit charges so they can use you for leverage.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:01:23 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Watching the hawk in the video makes me nervous. I've seen some go after both fixed-wing and multicopters. They get pissed when you "invade" their territory.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#29]

I doubt it.

Maybe Russia can negotiate "unofficially" via Hungary since Hungary seems to occupy that middle ground between the two sides.
View All Quotes

I doubt it.

Hungary relies on strong external support…historically we’ve always done it this way…albeit many times we have picked the wrong people…

Biden hates Orban so a true alliance is gone for now but the alliance that I want to be flourish more is with the V4…the whole Paks situation isn’t helping either…
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#31]

But..but...but...

10% fOr ThE bIg GuY!  
bIolAbS!  
i'M jUsT aSkInG qUeStIoNs!
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

And the horse he rode over there on.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#33]

The answer to his question is the result of many factors, but to answer his question as to why he's there.  It is because they are losing the war.
View Quote

Again, they complain that they don't like the conditions they are in, but they all seem to have no problem at all with invading ukraine and killing ukranians, so long as they are comfortable while doing so. It's always the same.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:29:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#34]

I'm perfectly willing to bet Spanish Communists are to be blamed for it. There are sizable numbers there. That said, I'm sure they're receiving assistance from Russian intelligence.
View All Quotes

You are correct in your assumption:

American communist from Texas Russell Bentley (center with cigar) and Spanish communists fighting for the communist Donetsk Republic. They have been praised, interviewed, and promoted since 2014 by Alex Jones/Info Wars, Info Wars guest fill-in host Gerald Celente of Trends Journal (his YouTube interview with communist Bentley is below; have a barf bag ready), ZeroHedge, and the dozens of so-called patriot talk shows and news websites.

Special Report From the Front Line in Ukraine

Spaniards Arrested for Fighting for Russia

More Spanish communists fighting for Putin. Alex Jones called those like them freedom fighters and compared the fight for the Donetsk Republic to the states' rights 10th Amendment movement (great brain washing technique).

Member of the Communist Party of Spain Fighting Against Nazism in Donbass

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Ukrainian Man Spends Months Digging Through Rubble To Find His Dead Friend

Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:40:16 PM EDT
[#36]

That was a good interview. Interviewer takes a tough approach. Guy from Hungary is a pro in the way he handled the responses. Our government officials would get crushed in that somewhat of a contentious interview.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5aFB91puwA
Is Hungary Russia's Trojan horse inside NATO?

I agree. The host was like a prosecutor. I like Orbon's  stance on locking down his borders and wanting to preserve his culture but he is on Russia's side. Maybe he would wish that it never started but if Russia wound up with a quarter or all of Ukraine he could care less.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:41:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#40]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4JMSUFolS8

View Quote

Wow, good video.  That guy has buried a lot of people.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#41]

I doubt it.

View All Quotes

I doubt it.

Hungary has zero influence with Ukraine now. Ukraine considers Hungary on about the same level as Belarus.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5aFB91puwA
Is Hungary Russia's Trojan horse inside NATO?

You'd be surprised what is happening with the RusAtom project.

They are practically wanting to forgive the loan to Hungary in exchange for stuff.

Hungary is laughing and catfishing that shit to high heavens.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Interesting choice of music...
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#45]

https://miro.medium.com/max/720/1*5uJDa7LoKy-mNYtVjjs3nQ.webp
American communist from Texas Russell Bentley (center with cigar) and Spanish communists fighting for the communist Donetsk Republic. They have been praised, interviewed, and promoted since 2014 by Alex Jones/Info Wars, Info Wars guest fill-in host Gerald Celente of Trends Journal (his YouTube interview with communist Bentley is below; have a barf bag ready), ZeroHedge, and the dozens of so-called patriot talk shows and news websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTi0mnLohA

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51911674309_4532fb18be_o.jpg
More Spanish communists fighting for Putin. Alex Jones called those like them freedom fighters and compared the fight for the Donetsk Republic to the states' rights 10th Amendment movement (great brain washing technique).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSwUD1-g3Eg
View All Quotes

https://miro.medium.com/max/720/1*5uJDa7LoKy-mNYtVjjs3nQ.webp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTi0mnLohA

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51911674309_4532fb18be_o.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSwUD1-g3Eg

Celente used to be really good at his predictions and financial analysis. He's never been the same since MF Global literally stole all his gold he had parked there before they went bust. Now he comes across as just an angry old man. Sad.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#46]

I doubt it.

View All Quotes

I doubt it.

Look up the 1956 Hungarian Revolution.
I don't think they like Russians very much
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By agillig:
I'm sure this statement was meant for internal consumption.  The Russian people can't fathom that they're getting their asses kicked by Ukraine, so to keep morale up, the government has to portray this as some fight for survival against the entire western world.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By agillig:
Originally Posted By woozman:

They really don't want to see what direct American and NATO participation really looks like
I'm sure this statement was meant for internal consumption.  The Russian people can't fathom that they're getting their asses kicked by Ukraine, so to keep morale up, the government has to portray this as some fight for survival against the entire western world.

The problem is the average Russian citizen believes it. If in fact Russia was fighting NATO, their losses would be 100/1.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#48]

OK, do something about it.  You know where to find us.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:

I actually did not have sound on when I posted it.  After you mentioned the music I went back and checked.  Do you know what it is by any chance?  I actually liked it.  But I like classical and Medieval music, as well as marches too so.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Capta:
Russian troll slut expelled from Germany.  Article has some totally unsurprising revelations:

https://en.socportal.info/en/news/russian-woman-who-trolled-ukrainians-expelled-from-germany/
View Quote

Textbook definition of an "undesirable alien".

Mike
Page / 5580
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3102 of 5580)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top