User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well we can say the police won't find this guy on a traffic stop in the near future.
View Quote

He takes public transportation.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed a not-so-secret trend when looking for more info on this rape...

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Scenario 1- Two black "teens" start assaulting a woman. You say something, and one pulls a knife on you. You ventilate them both. Everyone calls you a hero, and they give you a key to the city.

Scenario 2- Two black "teens" start assaulting a woman. You say something, and one pulls a knife on you. You ventilate them both. You get arrested, have to get a lawyer and post bail. The city erupts in riots, and there are protests in front of your home. Your wife and kids are terrified. You pay out the ass for a lawyer, and are found not guilty at your trial. The city erupts in riots, so the feds decide to go after you for violating their civil rights...

Which scenario is more realistic these days?
View Quote

Don’t forget that the bail for your white ass is set at 5 million and all online fundraising is banned.  You privileged fuck.  

They vote for and demand it. They can enjoy it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Until its your loved one getting railed, then its "someone should have done something" Im should sue!
View Quote
Nobody's arguing that it's not an atrocity, but we live in a nightmare world where doing something about it would result in the DA slapping felony charges on you and a sanctioned minority mob going to your house and harassing your family.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Race hustling, prices skyrocketing, out of control crime, shortages... congrats democrats, you're recreating the 60's and 70's except we don't get good music out of the deal

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/31782/kitty_genovese-2133070.jpg
1000 internets to whomever figures out the pic
View Quote

Kitty Genovese. A whole neighborhood ignored her cries for help.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:54:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Different story if the cops and govt would back you, but you have as good a chance at getting run through the wringer. Especially if you are white and the bad guys aren't.

Not saying it's right, just the way it is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our society is infected with cowardice and corruption. We are a very, very sick people.

Different story if the cops and govt would back you, but you have as good a chance at getting run through the wringer. Especially if you are white and the bad guys aren't.

I'm white, that dude is black.  I'm not looking to go to prison if it turns south.  That's how it is.  Thank obama.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Our society is infected with cowardice and corruption. We are a very, very sick people.
View Quote

It's a facet of city living, especially riding public transportation. You just get used to ignoring everything around you. When I used to take buses or trains, I would often plug in my headphones and bury my head in a book. It's like an unwritten rule to keep your head down, mind your own business, and not talk to people around you.

Women have it 100X worse. Some guys will see a woman inadvertently make eye contact and see it as an invite to go sit down next to them/start harassing or hitting on them.

Yeah, it is sick but our population at it's whole has a lot of sick people. Even if you go to a small town and hang out a local bar, the locals will point out a handful of the local weirdos that you ignore. When in the city, everything is multiplied so you end up dealing with a lot more of the types and you can't avoid them when riding in tight spaces.

I'm also betting a lot of the fellow riders tend to grow up in poorer crime ridden areas where everything is about MYOB. You don't stick your nose or interfere in anything, regardless of the legality. A lot of them fear the police and don't want get involved if they don't have to.

I've seen this similar things happen at frat or house parties back in the day. Like some obvious athlete is manhandling and throwing around his girlfriend. No one does or says a thing because he's a star player and they're worried he'll kick their ass or affect their own social status in the party scene. If you get involved, this person can make your life hell and/or have your name blacklisted from future social events. I've seen it happen often.

Don't get me started on China. They'll have kids get run over in traffic and 30 minutes of random people walking by and ignoring the dead or injured child.

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:59:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I understand that society hates me for being a white male and I'm can live with that, I'd have intervened because it's the right thing to do.  Do the right thing for the right reason, no matter what society thinks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nobody's arguing that it's not an atrocity, but we live in a nightmare world where doing something about it would result in the DA slapping felony charges on you and a sanctioned minority mob going to your house and harassing your family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Until its your loved one getting railed, then its "someone should have done something" Im should sue!

I've have literally heard of a man being charged after defending himself and his wife from a knife wielding attacker. To really drive the point home they charged him with possessing the knife he took from the guy attacking him and his wife.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don’t forget that the bail for your white ass is set at 5 million and all online fundraising is banned.  You privileged fuck.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scenario 1- Two black "teens" start assaulting a woman. You say something, and one pulls a knife on you. You ventilate them both. Everyone calls you a hero, and they give you a key to the city.

Scenario 2- Two black "teens" start assaulting a woman. You say something, and one pulls a knife on you. You ventilate them both. You get arrested, have to get a lawyer and post bail. The city erupts in riots, and there are protests in front of your home. Your wife and kids are terrified. You pay out the ass for a lawyer, and are found not guilty at your trial. The city erupts in riots, so the feds decide to go after you for violating their civil rights...

Yeah, I forgot about the high bail. Or no bail, like some of the Jan 6th protesters that are still in jail.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:04:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm white, that dude is black.  I'm not looking to go to prison if it turns south.  That's how it is.  Thank obama.
View Quote

Must be tough going through life scared.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:05:05 PM EDT
[#13]
If you can sit in close proximity to someone being raped and do nothing, you are not fit to live.  

I don't give a shit about the consequences.  If you can let that happen, and you're aware of it, and do nothing in that moment, you're not even human.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#14]
We live in clownworld now. No way I'm getting involved, ESPECIALLY in a blue area. It sucks but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I understand that society hates me for being a white male and I'm can live with that, I'd have intervened because it's the right thing to do.  Do the right thing for the right reason, no matter what society thinks.
View Quote

Nothing wrong with that. But keep in mind that a equally fucked up individual as the rapist filmed it, and put it on social media because he thought it was cool. A lunatic like that might sucker punch you if you tried to intervene. Who knows how many others on the train were also deranged and enjoyed what was going on. Philadelphia is a shit hole due to the people who populate it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:09:26 PM EDT
[#17]
depends where, but I might help
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nothing wrong with that. But keep in mind that a equally fucked up individual as the rapist filmed it, and put it on social media because he thought it was cool. A lunatic like that might sucker punch you if you tried to intervene. Who knows how many others on the train were also deranged and enjoyed what was going on. Philadelphia is a shit hole due to the people who populate it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At this stage in my life I don't care, I don't have anyone else to worry about and I'm going to do what I think is right.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:12:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The Kitty Genovese story that everybody "knows" is horseshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kitty Genovese

Yup
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I’ll bet this train had mainly people of a certain demographic and the victim wasn’t one of them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I've have literally heard of a man being charged after defending himself and his wife from a knife wielding attacker. To really drive the point home they charged him with possessing the knife he took from the guy attacking him and his wife.
View Quote

He should have stabbed the DA.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think in Texas if somebody has "penetrated" another person forcefully, then deady force is authorized by another or even the person who is being assaulted. Good shoot.

Or at least that's the way it used to be but I think that law is still in force in Texas currently.

Edit: seems reasonable to me.
View Quote
Last I heard it was. The story about the dude who shot the dude fucking his wife because she screamed he's raping me when he caught them screwing in the truck. Some tried to swing it as he murdered the dude for fucking his wife like he knew they were having an affair. But since he didn't know and her texts proved it then he was cleared because he reasonably thought she was being raped.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:21:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Is using a vajayjay without the owners consent illegal in Philadelphia? After all, they do have some weird rules on the East Coast!
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:21:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunately #2 is almost certainly in a liberal utopia.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#25]
"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

It is high time for revenge and retribution upon those who do harm by those do know harm in the most horrific ways.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Society has demonized masculinity. I’m not surprised no one got involved.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Cowards.
View Quote

in pa if u would of got involved not ur the criminal ???????
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:26:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Society has demonized masculinity. I'm not surprised no one got involved.
View Quote

No, I don't think that's the problem here.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#29]
"Fiston Ngoy"

What an unfortunate name to have in prison.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:29:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bernard Goetz did nothing wrong and we need more of him.
View Quote

I concur.  

Damn civil suits afterwards
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#31]
I prefer the old school policy...   "If you see something, shoot somebody."
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:41:22 PM EDT
[#32]
This is what happens when evil is tolerated and the comfortable lie is embraced over the truth.

It is going to get as bad as people let it.

You will never get justice from evil by asking for it.

Evil delights in your degradation.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:41:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:Unfortunately, that's just common sense.

Get involved, and you may get your ass in a sling even if you did the right thing.
View Quote

That’s fine, I’ll roll those dice if the day comes and kick his teeth down his throat like I’d want someone else to do if it were my niece, daughter or girlfriend. And I’m all of 5’9” 170lbs and 51 years old
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
…On the other hand wasn't there a similar story where bystanders stomped the guy after he took her shit off?  Or is this the real story of the same event?
View Quote

Yup. And stabbed the guy. Repeatedly
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We’d be watching you get led away in handcuffs to get some brotherly love.  I’m content to let people get what they voted for.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:46:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Enlighten me please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enlighten me please.

There was only one guy who actually knew what was happening and he was a friend of Kitty and her girlfriend. He was a coward and did nothing.

Everyone else only saw snippets of what was going on. Some people thought she was drunk. You would really need to read a good book on the whole thing to get a clear picture of what happened. The media made it sound like everyone was watching the whole event from their windows from start to finish and did nothing.

I’ve read several books on it. They were interesting.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I know that story. She was raped and murdered on her doorstep in Brooklyn, screaming her head off and the neighbors yelled out the window to keep it down.
View Quote
Last name Genovese. No one called the police. That was payback to someone for something so no one DARED call the police. Omertà. The neighbors knew better than to be a rat
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:47:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We’d be watching you get led away in handcuffs to get some brotherly love.  I’m content to let people get what they voted for.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes
View Quote

So be it, sounds like you a good "watcher"....
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:51:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Don’t charge the bystanders and things will happen
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Scenario two is what you're getting
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 11:54:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is what happens when evil is tolerated and the comfortable lie is embraced over the truth.

It is going to get as bad as people let it.

You will never get justice from evil by asking for it.

Evil delights in your degradation.
View Quote

This

“ Attach yourself to what is spiritually superior, regardless of what other people think or do. Hold your true aspirations no matter what is going on around you. “
- Epictetus
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:15:51 AM EDT
[#42]
The cowardice displayed by some here is nauseating.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The cowardice displayed by some here is nauseating.
View Quote

This didn’t happen in Indiana…
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:24:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's probably the truth behind this.  Even though its morally right to intervene, many people are hesitant to get involved in 3rd party encounters since they're liable to be sued or prosecuted.  Low integrity prosecutors and civil attorneys love to try to burn you down if the case somehow gets political or looks bad on video.  Until the laws change, criminal and civil, I suspect that this kind of non-intervention will continue.  It would be especially satisfying to see the worst offending prosecutors publicly shamed and disbarred for malicious prosecutions.  

I wouldn't even be surprised if someone intervened in good faith, they wouldn't stick around to be questioned by the police.  Why put yourself in that position if you can just walk away and let it be another unsolved case?
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:24:59 AM EDT
[#45]
How well did arresting George Floyd work out…………

Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
"Fiston Ngoy"

What an unfortunate name to have in prison.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:27:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Doesn't matter if you get in trouble. Living with yourself after doing nothing would be worse.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That's probably the truth behind this.  Even though its morally right to intervene, many people are hesitant to get involved in 3rd party encounters since they're liable to be sued or prosecuted.  Low integrity prosecutors and civil attorneys love to try to burn you down if the case somehow gets political or looks bad on video.  Until the laws change, criminal and civil, I suspect that this kind of non-intervention will continue.  It would be especially satisfying to see the worst offending prosecutors publicly shamed and disbarred for malicious prosecutions.  

I wouldn't even be surprised if someone intervened in good faith, they wouldn't stick around to be questioned by the police.  Why put yourself in that position if you can just walk away and let it be another unsolved case?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The DA in Philly is “Let em go Larry” Krasner, a Soros puppet.  But the people of Philly liked the guy enough to keep him, so they actively support the way things are going.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:38:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Last name Genovese. No one called the police. That was payback to someone for something so no one DARED call the police. Omertà. The neighbors knew better than to be a rat
View Quote

Don't these guys have certain rules that prohibit attacking females?
I'm not an expert, I only read a few books by Mario Puzo and watched Sopranos and The Godfather.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 12:38:40 AM EDT
[#50]
The police official said somebody should have done something? Lol

If someone had done something….That same dipshit would be on the news telling people not to be a vigilante..be a good witness…call the police to handle it.

And the person that had done something would be charged and in jail.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top