Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2001 4:44:33 PM EDT
NICE!! WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A Mexican government plan to help immigrants who are trying to cross into the United States has rapidly become a diplomatic issue. Last year, 369 people died struggling across the swirling rivers and scorching deserts that constitute the U.S.-Mexico border. Just Wednesday, 12 men died near Yuma, Arizona, as they were being smuggled north. The new plan is to issue survival kits to would-be migrants. The kits, put together by the Mexican Social Security administration, include antidotes for snake bites, rehydration tablets, first-aid materials and dried foods to use on protracted crossings. "We know their health needs, we know their education issues. We understand," said Juan Hernandez, of the Mexican Presidential Office for Mexicans Abroad. Beginning June 18, some 200,000 kits will be distributed by health workers along the border.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 4:48:38 PM EDT
The next TV reality show.. Ten contestants try to make it across the U.S. border. Possessing first aid kits and a camelbak they try to reach the promised land of America, and become greeters at Wal-Mart. The first one across gets to work in the sweat shop of his or her choice.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 4:49:56 PM EDT
If they were forced to put a little kevlar in the kits I bet the illegal crossings would taper off a bit...
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 4:56:54 PM EDT
INCOMING!!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 5:18:38 PM EDT
Maybe the 'coyotes' should be singled out for target interdiction. No Quarter
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 5:25:52 PM EDT
Fox news said the kit also have birth control in them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 2:50:18 AM EDT
Don't forget the gatorade!
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 3:19:37 AM EDT
Inflateable rafts to cross the Rio would be nice. Shit, how about a pedestrian ferry?
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 3:49:57 AM EDT
That’s all we need, more surviving boarder runners. These bastards are already filling up California like some form of bad insect infestation. We really need more stupid, ugly people that want to terraform neighborhoods into low cost, low income, dilapidated, de-valued sh*t holes. If you want you “culture” stay the F*CK in your own country. And if you assholes keep flying your Mexican flag, I’m going to puke. Tonight I'm at the supermarket buying milk, brownie mix and some cookies with the girlfriend for some after sex food. Of course the line we get into has 3 of the above mentioned quality forms of life holding it up because of a home pregnancy test. The MORONS grabbed an ovulation meter instead of a pregnancy test. They probably grabbed it because it said you could use it 6 times. God know how these people breed, so I guess they wanted value. So they ask the checker in extremely broken English if it was a pregnancy test. She says, "No, would you like me help you find one?" Ahhhhhhhh! I have a motto, "If you can't read, don't breed" I just coined that this evening. Alas, I'm not racist. I hate all people who are worthless to society and do nothing but bring the economy down and take MY tax dollars in the form of welfare and the like. I wish they would install .30 cal self-tracking sentry guns every 200 yards in towers along the border. When you see Paco get a head full of lead, you and your buddies might think twice about coming here illegally. Sorry for the rant, but damnit, all I wanted was to go home, have sex and eat brownies. [heavy]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:06:19 AM EDT
Aiding and abetting.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:13:05 AM EDT
"I hate all people who are worthless to society and do nothing but bring the economy down and take MY tax dollars in the form of welfare and the like." Now, now. Taking your tax dollars izzz only the beginning there Anglo-Saxon. They will get a significant portion of your country before they is finished... "I wish they would install .30 cal self-tracking sentry guns every 200 yards in towers along the border. When you see Paco get a head full of lead, you and your buddies might think twice about coming here illegally." Too complicated and maintenance intensive. Bounding anti personnel landmines would be just as effective and cheaper. Maybe during the upcoming war they will be installed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:18:07 AM EDT
We should have the border patrol pick up the remains of the kits, estimate how many illegals came across, and bill the Mexicans at a rate of $15000/year/person until they can provide proof that the illegal who used that kit has left the United States. Kharn
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:22:21 AM EDT
The U.S. needs to invade MEXICO, establish a Govt. that is only slightly Corrupt, (like ours) and create jobs South of the border so they'll stop comming here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 5:32:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ice15: I wish they would install .30 cal self-tracking sentry guns every 200 yards in towers along the border. When you see Paco get a head full of lead, you and your buddies might think twice about coming here illegally.
View Quote
Paco would miss his lovely white homecoming queen, Debbie. Debbie the white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes would miss Paco`s chorizo. The adventures of Paco and Debbie were illustrated on the old AK board and are lost. Poor Paco. They could not be reprinted here though as Debbie is the kind of white girl that waits for Paco by the front door with her mouth open like a baby bird waits for a meal from it`s mama. ICE-T will you be coming to the June 2 meet/shoot? Paco and Debbie will be there also, it is hard to catch Paco as he is still slippery from the swim.[:)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 7:13:39 AM EDT
Geeeze more trash along the boarder. These kits contain a 25 day supply of birth control pills for women, which won't help a bit. Doesn't anyone over there know how birth control pills work? Fricken morons. Men get 25 condoms, which is their first priority when entering the country, have sex with prostitutes.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 7:48:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/25/2001 7:48:00 AM EDT by MG_ME]
[b]The U.S. needs to invade MEXICO, establish a Govt. that is only slightly Corrupt, (like ours) and create jobs South of the border so they'll stop comming here.[/b] I thought our jobs were going to mexico anyways i went to Jcpenny's pick up some shirts and it said "MADE IN MEXICO" now this pisses me off they send our jobs down there and only pay them $1.00/2.00 and hour so the rich is getting richer(i mean by the corperation's that send our jobs there).
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:29:01 AM EDT
Immigrants my ass, they are ILLEGAL Immigrants. There is a huge difference.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:35:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:37:57 AM EDT
Just put gps tracking devices in the kits so the Border Patrol can round them up as soon as the border is crossed. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:33:55 AM EDT
I'm not too fond of these illegal border crossers, but does anyone hear really believe that the're taking jobs from Americans? For the most part these people want to work for money, and will take the jobs picking vegetables in the hot CA sun, or setting concrete here in VA. They risk death to get here. Americans have the government teat to suckle, so they'd never stoop to such menial tasks as feeding the county, or manual labor creating a home or office building. Face it, we need these people or our economy would grind to a stop. We should have policies that allow companies that need these skills to sponser these border crossers, so they aren't here illegally and they contribute to the tax base rather than living in an underground society.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 10:10:13 AM EDT
The illegals don't bring down the economy per se especially if you are a farmer or run a sweat shop. Someone has to pick the crops. But they do F up the cities with overcrowding, straining resources and dumping trash all over the place. I think the condoms may have started with the pretense of birth control, but are more likely to be used to mule drugs than prevent pregnancy.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 10:34:05 AM EDT
Soon... "All your states are belong to us"
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 10:40:37 AM EDT
'Scuse me Hipower, but you and I are providing that " government teat" to these illegal aliens!! That "underground society" has tacit support from local and Federal government. If they get hurt and go to a hospital, guess who pays? If they have a child here in the US, guess who pays for that child for his/her ENTIRE life? What's the cost of border enforcement? What's the cost of the crimes these people commit? What's the cost of the diseases (like drug-resistant TB)they bring with them? In a different day and age, the act of aiding and abetting illegal immigration by a government would be considered an act of war!! But we are too compassionate now to worry about how our republic is being undermined by this drain on our country.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 11:15:51 AM EDT
Phew, here I thought I was the only one that got really pissed at the thought of condoning illegal aliens screwing up our system and really creating a welfare state. I got in big trouble at my last job, which manufactured some engines for border patrol helos, for suggesting we sell free M-60's with the engines....
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 11:37:16 AM EDT
Pardon me Hipower , I don't know what you do for a living but I am in the RV capitol of the world and I can tell you that we have got Illegal Immigrants ALLOVER here in northern IN . The shop I work in does not pick tomatoes or clean offices we are a blue collar manufacturing facility and we are full of ILLEGALS . My shop is at least 75% what we call " Mexican " . There is currently a hiring freeze but yet every week I see at least 1 or 2 new " Mexican " faces " . They are cheap labor and keep my wages down as well . The days of only finding illegals in the fields are gone . They are everywhere in my area . It is almost like an invasion but I am sure that my Corporate HQ loves them for the low wages they will work for . I am sure that Big Business is fully behind the influx of them . Big Biz controls Washington and Washington controls the boarder . The boarder patrol does just enough to make it look like they are trying to stem the tide and yet by the Mexican gov't s own figures fully 1/5 of their citizens live in the US . It is only going to get worse . Their personal hygeine habits are disgusting . I am afraid to use the restroom in my shop . I go home at lunch or hold it in . Very Sad . Look around you and don't be an ostrich .
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 11:53:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/25/2001 11:56:35 AM EDT by Sodie]
If they are really illegal like you claim they are, just call the "La Migra". There is nothing funnier than watching the mad scramble when the green trucks show up. You got people diving into trash cans, scrambling for the bushes and hiding in every imaginable nook and crannie. I've seen it a few times when one of my friends owned a sowing factory in downtown LA. If they have legal green cards, there is really nothing you can do but complain about those damn "minorities".
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 1:15:58 PM EDT
Like buying your kids luggage when they leave home for the first time.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 1:21:09 PM EDT
if things were the way they should be, the kits would have to include kevlar and ceramic plates.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 2:13:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/25/2001 2:13:17 PM EDT by osprey21]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 2:48:17 PM EDT
I used to work with a bunch of wetbacks. My boss hired them and I was in charge of the shop they worked out of. They were all hard workers and I don't blame them for trying to get out of Mexico any way they could. I see alot of smartass remarks about Mexicans but I know the guys who I worked with were good folks. Try putting yourself in their place for a while and maybe you won't so feel badly towards them. I am not talking about gangbangers Or Welfare abusers. Send them back as fast as you can. The work we did was nasty as hell,hot,stinky,greasy and pretty damn dangerious. I sure as hell could not get any local White kids to do it. I know because we tried to hire them. They would get about 2 or 3 days in and then they would quit because the work was to hard.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 3:09:18 PM EDT
I agree with you that many immigrants are very hard workers trying to better themselves. This fact makes me respect them more in alot of ways than Americans that are sucking welfare. But it royally pisses me off when they put their kids in schools I pay for, use hospitals that I pay for, and get welfare that I pay for. I am sick of paying for American lazies that sit at home all day sucking welfare. I sure as hell don't want more of my hard earned money to going to more people that don't pay into it. We have legal means of immigrating. Unfortunately this is not avaiblable to all, but I see a flood of illegal immigrants as an assualt on the economy of our country. To support them our taxes go up, and economy goes down. Get enough of that, and you have American Mexico. Why are we required to have two language teachers to teach kids that aren't even american citizens, or american citizens whose parents are totally illegal. We pay for it! Them dems love it 'cause it is just a few more loyal subjects that they will illegally get to vote for them too. So now they are an assualt on my freedoms. And that really Pisses me off!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 4:10:41 PM EDT
Matt S, I agree with you about them sucking us dry and voting for the Dem's. I wish I had all the answers. Its a shame Mexico is so Fucked that it can't take care of its own people. I sure think we are the real victims here since we can't do anything about it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 5:36:43 AM EDT
Rich, et. al, Yes, we do indeed provide the government teat, which is my point. If these illegals were part of the legitimate economy(ie, legal immigrants/on work visas) rather than underground, they would be paying a share also. Yes, these immigrants will work for less. So what? Everyone whines about the cheap labor, but I see no one posted that they WANT to pay 50-100% more for the goods they purchase, so there might be a Caucasian American willing to take the job(provided he not be asked to work as hard). Leave your racisim at the door. In this area, there are a lot of illegals in the construction and agricultural trades. I've seen how hard they work, and I know from my friends construction business how hard it is to get decent American workers, even if you put them as Supervisors over a crew of Amigos. As some one else indicated, there is a lot to respect about a someone who is willing to work hard to earn a living. I once met a man (An illegal) that walked from Guatamala to the US, to get a job as a manual laborer. I have more resect for him than for my countrymen that prefer to remain at home and wait for the welfare check. There is a need for these folks in this country. The fact is, a job is worth what folks are willing to pay for it, and Americans are not willing to pay the premium other Americans feel entitled to for menial labor. Therefore, we have a demand for labor. I don't agree with any form or multi-lingual teaching beyond whats required to develop basic english skills that the kids can build on. I agree the situation we have today borders on the "Tower of Babble". Only Citizens of the US are allowed to vote so, I'm not sure what the point about voting patterns has to do with this discussion. Ranman, about all I can suggest for you is to upgrade your skills and get a better job.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 7:02:18 AM EDT
The best thing about illegals is that they are biodegradable.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 7:48:05 AM EDT
doesn't anyone think its strange that the mexican gov't. SUPPORTS illigal immigration into our country?? aren't they supposed to working WITH us on this??? i guess by ignoring internal problems like feeding their own people, their jobs stay nice, easy and worthless. maybe a cut-back on the old NAFTA front will send a message to mexican gov't! how 'bout some economic sanctions of another kind? if they don't work, BRING ON THE LAND-MINES!!! [pissed]
Top Top