Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 231
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait. The 911 caller got a glimpse while driving past?  I sure hope they pulled over before calling.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's  nothing.

On the local news up here they're spouting how "Gabby touched the world!"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because everyone has a homeless crazy chick they think might be an addict in their extended family...

Kharn

That's  nothing.

That's what some have been saying since the beginning.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because everyone has a homeless crazy chick they think might be an addict in their extended family...

Kharn

That's  nothing.

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

That's  nothing.

That's what she said!

Attachment Attached File

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:06:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're trying to use logic and reason to anticipate what Twitter is going to lose their shit over. That plan never works.

Twitter is only going to see 4 police officers intimidating Gabby telling her that she attacked him. The police know that people saw Brian hit her, yet they never let her know that they know she's a victim too. Just another example of the patriarchy that we live in.

And god forbid this 911 caller was a Blasey Ford fan. The media will play his testimony on constant repeat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are fine.  The also had  the written statement provided by someone standing there watching them and all the physical evidence backs up the guy standing on the ground who observed it.  The person who only called 911 was driving at the time when he saw something.  At no point in time did Gabby ever tell the police "he hit me".  Even when facing possible arrest for assaulting him she never said "he hit me too".  Even when the cop "a witness saw you hitting him" she did not object.  There were also 4 different officers involved, including a female, who all came to the same conclusion based the reports and the data.  All 4 talked to Gabby and none of them mentioned that he hits her too.  

That won't stop the liberals and Karens from trying to crucify all involved though.

You're trying to use logic and reason to anticipate what Twitter is going to lose their shit over. That plan never works.

Twitter is only going to see 4 police officers intimidating Gabby telling her that she attacked him. The police know that people saw Brian hit her, yet they never let her know that they know she's a victim too. Just another example of the patriarchy that we live in.

And god forbid this 911 caller was a Blasey Ford fan. The media will play his testimony on constant repeat.

All that matters is what the chief sees and does. Twitter and media can scream all they want.  All of the officers were in agreement, all considered all information they had received, and all reviewed the the injuries as well as the statements. That is their job, making the best decision possible based on the information available at that time.  If the chief goes after them for that then every officer under him would start questing what they are supposed to do.

That cops don't know who hit who.  They know some unknown person reported something. Everyone knows witnesses are unreliable.  The officers job is to take the details they receive and figure out what is going on.  

I still maintain my position that the only event that might have changed how things played out is if the officers had arrested Gabby, put in her a cell for the night, and told her to think about her that put her there and ask why she would want to stay in a relationship with someone that triggers that type of response.  That might have made her rethink the relationship and changed the course of events.  That's a big might as I doubt she would break things off but at least she would have a night with nothing else to do except think about that.  Locking Brian up wouldn't have changed anything, as he is a cold hearted asshole that simply did not care.  Arresting him may have accelerated his killing of her.

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:15:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wait. The 911 caller got a glimpse while driving past?  I sure hope they pulled over before calling.
View Quote

Yeah, he was driving and saw something as he drove past.  There was a second witness on the ground who saw the whole thing in detail and provided a written statement. Which statement do you think is the more accurate one?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, he was driving and saw something as he drove past.  There was a second witness on the ground who saw the whole thing in detail and provided a written statement. Which statement do you think is the more accurate one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:00:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You want to bore them not piss them off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His parents still could have helped, particularly with his story, and flight.
Maybe they wanted the parents toothbrushes.

Mouth swab or we take your toothbrush, your choice.

It would probably suck to have to go buy a new toothbrush with this kind of heat.

I'd go buy one 4 hours away, 4 hours back. Stretch those surveillance assets and bore the shit out of them. No lunch either.

Park in a random garage, walk out, get in a taxi, go to one shopping mall, shop for 15 minutes, taxi to a different mall, shop for an hour, taxi back to first mall, eat dinner, Uber back to car, drive home. Pay cash for everything.

Kharn

You want to bore them not piss them off.

Fuck’em. Piss them off!
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 1:52:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:03:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Wait until the parents tooth brushes come back with half the neighborhood swingers club DNA on them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've got you now! Your DNA was all over your girlfriend!

Of they found a a body that had been rotting in the water for a couple weeks.

I’m surprised they didn’t already have his DNA.

Perhaps the van and items in the van had enough random samples that they wanted to pickup his toothbrush in order to isolate his sample.

Fine. So that blows the parents helping to conspire out the window, while also making more of a mockery of this shitshow.

If they are good(or bad) enough to hide all of this like some mastermind criminals, sure.
If not, the Feds are quite literally grasping at straws.

Wait until the parents tooth brushes come back with half the neighborhood swingers club DNA on them.

The parents do have a pineapple on their front porch….
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:09:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Someone earlier in this thread DID say that they had a pineapple on the front of their house.

I didn't see it though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone earlier in this thread DID say that they had a pineapple on the front of their house.

I didn't see it though.

14 seconds into this video. Pineapple.

FBI searching Brian Laundrie's home
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:14:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Too bad Alamo Drafthouse canceled their Orlando theater plans. That would have been a nice excuse for them to get out of that house. Catch a movie and a bite, and maybe a beer or two for the one not driving.

How about a couple days at Disney World instead? That could push the Twit-verse completely over the edge, without particularly inconveniencing the feebs.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 3:19:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Indians survived
View Quote
What did they do to avoid mosquitos?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 4:03:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm gonna guess the DNA they're concerned with is under her fingernails.
View Quote

I would expect Josh's DNA under her fingernails after the Moab video.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 5:41:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's  nothing.

View Quote

2021's George Floyd.  It's the cops fault she's dead too, ya know.  The stay at home mom facebook detectives told me so.

Even though she was a strong independent woman who don't need no man's help, the cops still should've been psychic enough to see that Brian was gaslighting her (whatever the fuck that means) and they should've taken her against her will and put her up in a hotel.  She would still be alive, and definitely wouldn't have just gone right back to him as soon as they left.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 8:51:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I’m hoping we get some information on how she died soon.  I’m thinking the manner of death will explain a lot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It may be a wrap for ground crews in the reserve.  

View Quote

They need some Sherps.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

His, I said they went on that camping trip and they killed him because he was a disgrace to the family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a dumb take I haven't seen mentioned yet.

I mentioned it a while ago way before page 100.

Her parents or his parents?

His, I said they went on that camping trip and they killed him because he was a disgrace to the family.

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 9:08:34 AM EDT
[#20]
What topic are we arguing about this week?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 9:19:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

What ya got?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What ya got?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What ya got?

I got nothing right now.  

We need a new break in the case to bring up some single, new fact which can become the fulcrum point for a wide range of increasing implausible scenarios.   We can than pick and choose among these for good points to argue.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

We're back to the stop in Moab as it came out that the Police were notified to the report that Josh hit Gabby.  

Also a little talk about the DNA collected yesterday and Josh's flesh under her nails would be from the domestic incident in Utah.  You know because no one would clean their nails in several weeks.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I asked on Twitter if the police swab the vajayjay for DNA evidence, do they also swab the pooper too?  
View Quote

From the first reports I read they were unsure of the sex of the body found at her site.

Prob meaning all the soft parts were eaten away by critters, leaving the body skeletonized.....no vajayjay left
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Protestors are outside the home with bullhorns at daybreak. Getting spicy again.

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

We're back to the stop in Moab as it came out that the Police were notified to the report that Josh hit Gabby.  

Also a little talk about the DNA collected yesterday and Josh's flesh under her nails would be from the domestic incident in Utah.  You know because no one would clean their nails in several weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was the search yesterday actually for DNA? I know it's what everyone assumed because they were only there for a few minutes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've got you now! Your DNA was all over your girlfriend!

Of they found a a body that had been rotting in the water for a couple weeks.

I’m surprised they didn’t already have his DNA.

Perhaps the van and items in the van had enough random samples that they wanted to pickup his toothbrush in order to isolate his sample.

Fine. So that blows the parents helping to conspire out the window, while also making more of a mockery of this shitshow.

If they are good(or bad) enough to hide all of this like some mastermind criminals, sure.
If not, the Feds are quite literally grasping at straws.

I can confirm a pineapple on the porch doesn't mean what you guys think it means, or maybe it doesn't work when you live way out in the woods like I do. I didn't even know it was a thing until recently. There has been a pineapple welcome sign by my door for nearly 20 years, evidently it is broken or something which is fine by me since all my neighbors are in their 70's and 80's
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I’m hoping we get some information on how she died soon.  I’m thinking the manner of death will explain a lot.
View Quote

The cell phone data will explain a lot.

But they aren't in any hurry to get that information out to the public.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I've always heard they made smokey fires out of plants the mosquitos didn't like, and covered themselves with mud or animal fat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indians survived
What did they do to avoid mosquitos?

I've always heard they made smokey fires out of plants the mosquitos didn't like, and covered themselves with mud or animal fat.

I don't know about the Seminole, but the Karankawa of the Texas Gulf Coast used alligator grease smeared over their skin.  The Karankawa lived in similar types of topography as the Seminoles.  By the way, Seminoles are the only Indian tribe that never capitulated to the U.S. Army.  The Seminole wars of the 1830s and 1840s were inconclusive.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Josh's flesh under her nails would be from the domestic incident in Utah.  You know because no one would clean their nails in several weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Josh's flesh under her nails would be from the domestic incident in Utah.  You know because no one would clean their nails in several weeks.

I don't think the DNA would still be under the nails from the UT incident.

But I think the UT incident shows that she is likely to scratch him for a seemingly minor fight. My point is that Josh's skin under Gabby's nails will no longer carry any weight in a trial.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#32]
What if Brian is a covert CIA operative and was ordered to kill Gabby to distract the country from Afghanistan? I mean, it's worked pretty well so far.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Protestors are outside the home with bullhorns at daybreak. Getting spicy again.

View Quote

The neighbors must love this
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What if Brian is a covert CIA operative and was ordered to kill Gabby to distract the country from Afghanistan? I mean, it's worked pretty well so far.
View Quote

That's why he can't be found.  He's Jason Bourne.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:My point is that Josh's skin under Gabby's nails will no longer carry any weight in a trial.
View Quote

You have zero way to know this for certain.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a dumb take I haven't seen mentioned yet.

I mentioned it a while ago way before page 100.

Her parents or his parents?

https://en.meming.world/images/en/0/08/Always_has_been.jpg

"Look at the flowers, Brian"

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:34:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This too.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:My point is that Josh's skin under Gabby's nails will no longer carry any weight in a trial.

Retread alert
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I was a neighbor and the police won't arrest people trespassing and disturbing the peace, why shouldn't I smile and wave when police get a beat down. Or worse.

"Pick sides, they did." - Master Yoda
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Why haven't the parents gone to Walmart and bought a few large sprinklers for the yard.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Retread alert
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

From the first reports I read they were unsure of the sex of the body found at her site.

Prob meaning all the soft parts were eaten away by critters, leaving the body skeletonized.....no vajayjay left
View Quote
Where are those "reports" coming from?
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:47:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why haven't the parents gone to Walmart and bought a few large sprinklers for the yard.
View Quote

Why haven't they left?  

Park outside Todd Garrison's house and see how his neighbors like it!  

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of my college roommates was the pride of his family because he was the only one of his brothers that hadn't been to prison.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol @ the bedazzled "maga" dude out there screaming for justice.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boy, are THEY screwed!
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:52:28 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm coming around to the theory that the cops lied about the case not being connected to the two dead lesbians.

I think Bonnie or Clyde or both whacked them.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Point one: the pineapple has been a sign of hospitality for centuries:  https://www.southernkitchen.com/articles/entertain/how-the-pineapple-became-the-ultimate-symbol-of-southern-hospitality

Point two: Perhaps Florida laws don't allow you to spray the front yard with bullets, but I'd get one of those sprayers for the hose that lets you shoot out a narrow stream, and I'd go out and do it a couple of times a day. It's possible I'd also put some sprinklers out, and a motion detector to turn them on.

Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#50]

Gabby Petito case: Protestors yell outside Brian Laundrie's home
Page / 231
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top