Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]
All the Mennonites have it and none of them seem to be dying
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:42:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

RA? You mean rheumatoid arthritis? I have mild RA in elbows and have pretty much got it under control, but I want to ask my Dr about this. Already turned down the methotrexate - that shit is bad for ya.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.”

Yeah, that shit sounds totally untested!

They have been using it for years for RA and malaria prophylaxis. It is safe and approved... (snip)

RA? You mean rheumatoid arthritis? I have mild RA in elbows and have pretty much got it under control, but I want to ask my Dr about this. Already turned down the methotrexate - that shit is bad for ya.

Yes, rheumatoid arthritis. My best friend's mom was using it until his lefty chiropractor younger sister convinced her to quit using it and now she does needling and some other alternative treatments.  Remember though, it's an antiparasitic (malaria is caused by Plasmodium species) so it's only effective against parasites.

Ex.
https://www.rheumatoidarthritis.org/treatment/hydroxychloroquine/
https://www.drugs.com/hydroxychloroquine.html
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Tell that to my cousin who was swirling the drain, in the ICU, about to be intubated. He had already had two rounds of plasma, remdesivir and all the other covid treatments. Doc gave Ivermectin a try. Three days later he walked out of the hospital.

But sure, Ivermectin doesn't do shit...

View Quote

How was the Ivermectin administered may I ask?  I'm genuinely curious because I have heard enough anecdotal evidence, such as your post, to believe in it and I would buy some for my "just in case cabinet."  Was it a tube of paste, just like linked in the OP?

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

how is it that the vaccinated can still get the virus, and be spreading high amounts of it, but have no symptoms?

View Quote

Simple.

THEY ARE FUCKING LYING TO US.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Placebo effect is real.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What are you basing this belief on? What evidence is there that it's true other than that he ate horse wormer and lived?
View Quote

EXACTLY same could be said about the vaccine.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#7]
So after hearing about this horse paste I went to tractor supply and picked up a couple of tubes.  If I get rona, how much of this stuff do I take?  I’m about 195.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wrong. The vaccine of course went through multiple trials and the results of the vaccine in reducing symptoms of the disease are well known due to the hundreds of millions of people who have received it.

The largest study on Ivermectin was withdrawn because apparently - it was a big con.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wrong. The vaccine of course went through multiple trials and the results of the vaccine in reducing symptoms of the disease are well known due to the hundreds of millions of people who have received it.

The largest study on Ivermectin was withdrawn because apparently - it was a big con.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about the millions of people across India, Mexico and other countries?
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So after hearing about this horse paste I went to tractor supply and picked up a couple of tubes.  If I get rona, how much of this stuff do I take?  I’m about 195.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How is it the CDC misleads and lies to the American people? Let's start with their mishandling of Anthrax samples. How about IG investigations of failure to follow their own protocols causing serious Level 4 Lab compromises. They are not perfect but still they have no business playing politics with our lives. That isn't their job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is it the CDC misleads and lies to the American people?  

CDC Director Dr.  Rochelle Walensky, with a straight face, claims Covid is more deadly to children compared with normal seasonal influenza.

The UK government disagrees to the point of banning the use of mRNA vaccines for most children under the age of 18 based on in-depth, cost-benefit studies.

What is clear is the few children the pass away from Covid have terminal or near terminal diseases (like leukemia) that would most likely would have resulted in untimely, unfortunate deaths.

Nevertheless, Walensky demands children be hypoxic and wear masks all day at school.  These people need their medical licenses pulled.

How is it the CDC misleads and lies to the American people? Let's start with their mishandling of Anthrax samples. How about IG investigations of failure to follow their own protocols causing serious Level 4 Lab compromises. They are not perfect but still they have no business playing politics with our lives. That isn't their job.

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What about the millions of people across India, Mexico and other countries?
View Quote

Well if the third-world is doing something it must be true
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:25:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Update 2 - human taking horse paste ivermectin, plus channel update

Update 2 - human taking horse paste ivermectin, plus channel update
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are you basing this belief on? What evidence is there that it's true other than that he ate horse wormer and lived?

Billions, probably trillions of dollars were poured into Operation Warp Speed to develop vaccines. It was the greatest mobilization of resources and minds since the Manhattan Project.

Literal billions of people have received COVID-19 vaccinations. Thousands and thousands of peer-reviewed articles have been published in legitimate scientific journals.

And you really believe the research into using horse wormer for corona viruses is similar?  
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I just checked the latest corona case numbers. There is not one single case of a horse contracting covid, either symptomatically or asymptomatically. The science is settled.
View Quote

See! There’s your proof!
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I swear that a number of people here have stated that they simply asked their doctor for scripts and got them. That'd be the first thing I would try, anyway.
View Quote

My personal doctor refused to provide a script. She said it’s “too experimental and unknown.” She strongly encouraged the Pfizer shot.

I used a doc linked to by FLCCC and Amazon Pharmacy dispensed it.

For the record my cousin is an ER Physician is using it now and finding it to be very beneficial now.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Billions, probably trillions of dollars were poured into Operation Warp Speed to develop vaccines. It was the greatest mobilization of resources and minds since the Manhattan Project.

Literal billions of people have received COVID-19 vaccinations. Thousands and thousands of peer-reviewed articles have been published in legitimate scientific journals.

And you really believe the research into using horse wormer for corona viruses is similar?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The notion that "thousands and thousands" of peer-reviewed articles have been published shows a total and complete lack of any common sense whatsoever. There aren't "thousands and thousands" of peer-reviewed articles published every year in ANY field of scientific study. The peer-review process doesn't lend itself to that.

While it is true that billions have been poured into the vaccines, it most assuredly wasn't some great "mobilization of resources and minds". In one case, it was done by a pair of individuals in a week using techniques they had been conducting research on for years. The actual trials of all the vaccines are still on-going, btw, in case you missed that little tidbit of information.

There are numerous studies showing the effectiveness of Ivermectin as both a prophylaxis and as a treatment (but not as a miracle cure). Note also that the known side effects of Ivermectin are both far more well understood and are far lower than any of the current vaccines.

Bottom line is unless you understand what has gone on in the last year and a half, it's best simply to remain silent.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No motivation or bias here. None at all.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

How was the Ivermectin administered may I ask?  I'm genuinely curious because I have heard enough anecdotal evidence, such as your post, to believe in it and I would buy some for my "just in case cabinet."  Was it a tube of paste, just like linked in the OP?

View Quote

Go here for specific information on Invermectin dosing rates. It is not a horse past or medicine, its a human medicine they are giving to horses. Its also being used to destroy the longhaul side effects of the china flu and is used by the smaller hospitals here in Texas.

India is suing WHO and hopefully the DNC/US media soon over their lies of Ivermectin.  They now have large case studies on its effectiveness and ability to destroy the china flu.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

how is it that the vaccinated can still get the virus, and be spreading high amounts of it, but have no symptoms?

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
i've used the J R ENTERPRISES ivermectin for years, to protect my dogs from heartworms.  it's shipped in small bottles (55 ml. blend of .05% ivermecti)  in liquid form, suspended in food grade propylene glycol. the website also shows a dosing chart, for weight based measurements, and their products ship with a marked syringe, for easy measuring. why eat horse paste when you can add an appropriate amount of liquid into a drink?
View Quote

@Golden-Arm

Interesting, but looks expensive.

At 461mcg per ml, you would have to consume about 38ml of one of those 55ml bottles ($25), costing around $17 to get the same dose that you get from 1/6 of a tube of paste ($5.99), costing about $1 ?

I guess it's fine if you prefer that over the paste and you don't mind spending 17x for the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

When listening to Dr Lawrie who is the WHO’s expert meta analyst she showed that even removing that study doesn’t change the fact that Ivermectin has been proven to be beneficial as both prophylaxis and treatment.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

It must suck balls to be wrong ALL the time.  

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:27:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I just checked the latest corona case numbers. There is not one single case of a horse contracting covid, either symptomatically or asymptomatically. The science is settled.
View Quote

If the vax was apple flavored, I might reconsider.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The notion that "thousands and thousands" of peer-reviewed articles have been published shows a total and complete lack of any common sense whatsoever. There aren't "thousands and thousands" of peer-reviewed articles published every year in ANY field of scientific study. The peer-review process doesn't lend itself to that.

While it is true that billions have been poured into the vaccines, it most assuredly wasn't some great "mobilization of resources and minds". In one case, it was done by a pair of individuals in a week using techniques they had been conducting research on for years. The actual trials of all the vaccines are still on-going, btw, in case you missed that little tidbit of information.

There are numerous studies showing the effectiveness of Ivermectin as both a prophylaxis and as a treatment (but not as a miracle cure). Note also that the known side effects of Ivermectin are both far more well understood and are far lower than any of the current vaccines.

Bottom line is unless you understand what has gone on in the last year and a half, it's best simply to remain silent.
View Quote

Agreed.

The part that many here cannot understand is that yes billions have been poured into these vaccines. Maybe thousands of studies were shown.

But one thing that the billions cannot do - is impact time. NONE of the vaccines will be through phase III clinical trials until October 2022 and 2023. And phase III includes only a few hundred participants (most people have zero clue oh how few people are in the Moderna and Pfizer trials).

If they pass that (somewhere between 30-50% of meds will make it out of this phase) they usually go to Phase IV where thousands of participants join. Then the FDA reviews and then they do additional monitoring. Usually it takes almost 10-12 years to even get approvals.

Yeah yeah yeah mrna has been studied for decades and yet there is not ONE approved mrna therapeutic on the market that has been injected in millions. Most of the mrna drugs were being examined for tumors, cancers, heart issues, etc. aka terminal shit. I would be more apt to be a participant in those trials if that was my hope because I had a terminal illness.

People who  scoff at  the horse paste or ivermectin versus taking the vaccine here is how I look at it.

1) I can take ivermectin something that has been used in billions of doses over 40+ years. If it doesn’t work? I stop taking it. It leaves my system. Chances of any kind of adverse side effects are almost nill.

2) I can take an mrna vaccine that has only EUA, for a disease that I apparently had and never knew that I had it (I had antibodies for
Months) that has no long term data and has never been used with any commercial
Product on this scale. If something goes wrong I can’t undo it.

I have family history of stroke, blood clots - my grandmother was constantly on blood thinners to break up clots and had multiple strokes. I’m not going to inject something that I have a slight chance to have that adverse effect. My ER physician cousin thinks that is a valid concern and felt when my primary care physician said risk of blood clots
Or stroke with the mrna vaccines was negligible that it was irresponsible and almost unethical.

If I could attach photos easily I would share a woman in Houston who is my age. She finally decided to get the vaccine on July 23rd with her husband. They went to CVS and got their first shot of Pfizer. Her husband on July 25th announced on FB she died. She was a mom and wife. Her funeral is this week. Nah I am not willing to risk that (or any of the other serious side effects) for COVID.

So I have my script for ivermectin. I have read enough of the small studies (no one is going to pay for large scale double blind studies on ivermectin a drug that will not profit anyone) and reviewing data from Mexico, India and now even fro my cousin’s experience as well as doctors who are looking at the FLCCC’s guidelines, to feel that it is a reasonable solution.

And if I am forced to get a vaccine? It still won’t be Pfizer or Moderna. I will drag my heels and get J&J and take aspirin but I will need significantly  more years of data on mrna results to feel comfortable with it.  

I am not anti vax. I took my mother to get Pfizer. She is handicapped, old and in poor health. Her long term is different than my long term and COVID would most likely for sure kill her.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:20:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:27:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:33:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There are medical journals also saying that it can cure certain types of cancer.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32237037/

The scientists dont understand why, and it's only labeled on use for anti-parasitic treatment.

There is data out there showing Mexico and India use of ivermectin caused cases to drop and mortality to drop. I have data on that as well.
View Quote

My kids have been very sick for the last 2 weeks, I finally got whatever they had on Thursday, as an experiment I took a dose of Ivermectin on Friday. Today I'm feeling fine. Ymmv. Also I didn't poop out a bunch of dead worms... bonus. Fwiw I normally end up with pneumonia any time I get an upper respiratory infection, I've never recovered this fast. could be a coincidence, but I think it's not.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:45:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They do not. Stop spreading misinformation, you're going to kill someone's grandparents.
My dad's in the other room right now trying to survive after being discharged from the ER (It's in his lungs, but not significant enough to vent him yet, I guess), and the lobby was filled with other vaccinated people that contracted Covid. Anybody that still believes in the current crop of vaccines lives in the center city of Delusionville.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vaccines work just fine against Delta

They do not. Stop spreading misinformation, you're going to kill someone's grandparents.
My dad's in the other room right now trying to survive after being discharged from the ER (It's in his lungs, but not significant enough to vent him yet, I guess), and the lobby was filled with other vaccinated people that contracted Covid. Anybody that still believes in the current crop of vaccines lives in the center city of Delusionville.

Cross strain susceptibility is a known issue with flu vaccines. And all the old attempts at a covid vaccine had issues with vaccinated animals and children dying after being exposed to the live virus. I doubt that problem is magically fixed. Ymmv.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:47:36 AM EDT
[#33]
For the nay-sayers who want to ridicule the more common uses of ivermectin, and for that matter HCQ, it might be worth considering how they came to be covid treatments.

Very early in the pandemic some (IMO heroic) researchers tested thousands of existing medications against sarscov2 in tissue samples and identified both as being effective in the petri dish. Since they were existing, known, safe and inexpensive medications people responded to the scientific papers. Meanwhile to political establishment was pushing remdesivir, an experimental medication who's effectiveness was entirely speculative and has subsequently been shown to be ineffective.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:50:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Scared of taking a vaccine so they take horse paste instead

I sincerely hope it works for you guys and keeps you out of the hospital.
View Quote

One of these has been used safely for decades by billions of humans, the other has not.

I figure worst case is at least you know you don't have worms. As for myself, I was feeling better almost overnight.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:50:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
> Get covid
> Eat my own shit
> Naturally get over it as most people do
> Tell people on the internet that eating shit is the cure.

View Quote

gd: prove it wasnt eating the shit!!!! the real statistics about shit eating curing covid and suppressed by commies in the new world order!!!! /gd
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:51:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I would say average 50s "dad bod".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he was that sick per GD he was fat

I would say average 50s "dad bod".

Smoking is apparently a higher risk factor.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:58:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Go here for specific information on Invermectin dosing rates. It is not a horse past or medicine, its a human medicine they are giving to horses. Its also being used to destroy the longhaul side effects of the china flu and is used by the smaller hospitals here in Texas.

India is suing WHO and hopefully the DNC/US media soon over their lies of Ivermectin.  They now have large case studies on its effectiveness and ability to destroy the china flu.
View Quote

Your link doesn't work
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:06:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No motivation or bias here. None at all.
View Quote

As someone who actually publishes shit in journals I get thousands upon hundreds of thousands to do research.

Guess what?  I see none of that. And most likely the people doing the research and development saw none of that as well. The company probably saw less than 10 million in total from any research. That money is for cool and expensive equipment and methods.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:10:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

LOL

Take your blinders off bro. Your perception of reality doesn't match realtiy.

Indian Bar Association sues WHO scientist over Ivermectin

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
welp i throw this idea out there. all you folks that think they wont use horse paste on you and you have to search it out themselves because 'big pharma' is bribing government officials havent got the sense god gave an animal cracker.

let me provide one clue. india. supposedly 2,000,000 dead  so far. india has a sort of wide open pharmaceutical industry. they wanna make something thats patented and sell it without royalties, they do. they could turn ivermetcin out by the gigaton and provide it to everyone and they would if it was the miracle drug some here think it is.

many on this site simply have put blinders on or are just joining in with the whole government conspiracy, expensive drugs, fauci and gates getting mega rich, and so forth. you folks do realize the the rest of the world doesnt give a rats ass about fauci, biden, trump and all the political bullshit that so many folks around here have become consumed by. covid isnt just a disease in america. its not a disease designed to be manipulated by political gain and profits for big pharma. its a fuck sorta-bad-disease that approaches 1918 flu death rates and its happening all over the world, not just in america, but some folks here simply cant see beyond  their noise..

horse paste... sheese.

LOL

Take your blinders off bro. Your perception of reality doesn't match realtiy.

Indian Bar Association sues WHO scientist over Ivermectin

The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin.

Point 56 states, “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”

Specific charges included the running of a disinformation campaign against Ivermectin and issuing statements in social and mainstream media to wrongfully influence the public against the use of Ivermectin despite the existence of large amounts of clinical data showing its profound effectiveness in both prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

In particular, the Indian Bar brief referenced the peer-reviewed publications and evidence compiled by the ten-member Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) group and the 65-member British Ivermectin Recommendation Development (BIRD) panel headed by WHO consultant and meta-analysis expert Dr. Tess Lawrie.

The brief cited US Attorney Ralph C. Lorigo’s hospital cases in New York where court orders were required for dying COVID patients to receive the Ivermectin. In multiple instances of such comatose patients, following the court-ordered Ivermectin, the patients recovered.

I'm familiar with RETCON in comic books, I never though I'd see it in science/medicine. Now Ivermectin is being claimed to be dangerous by the people pushing the shot.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:13:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

River blindness is caused by a parasite….ivermectin is an antiparasite drug….is covid a parasite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.merck.com/stories/mectizan/
For centuries, river blindness (onchocerciasis) plagued remote communities in Africa, Latin America and Yemen, and there was no answer to this affliction.  This all began to change in the mid-to-late 1970s, when Dr. William Campbell of Merck Research Laboratories suggested the use of ivermectin (later named Mectizan) for river blindness in humans
Today, the MDP is the longest-running, disease-specific drug donation program of its kind and has been influential in the development of a number of other drug donation programs. And, the MDP’s community-directed strategy used to distribute Mectizan has enabled add-on health services to be introduced in remote communities where health services are limited. The program reaches more than 300 million people in the affected areas annually, with more than 4 billion treatments donated since 1987.
But it's terrible here.

River blindness is caused by a parasite….ivermectin is an antiparasite drug….is covid a parasite?

Trazadone is an anti-depressant.  It also happens to make people sleepy and is prescribed for insomnia.

Aspirin is a pain reliever.  It’s also prescribed as a preventative for heart attack.  

Is it possible ivermectin can be effective for other things besides just parasites?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:18:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:20:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Self-medicating with horse wormer from Tractor Supply.

It's the 21st century equivalent of bloodletting with leeches.
View Quote

You'd be first in line for bloodletting since the doctors of the day recommended it.

Study after study shows ivermectin is effective.  And not just in a test tube as implied by another poster.  Don't you trust the science?  

Too bad most people in the United States don't have access to it from their doctor.  One would have to go to a country with a more functional society such as India or Mexico to find a doctor with enough free speech to be able to say they're using it and have found it effective.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:21:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Fruity punch kool aid flavored!
View Quote

Jim Jones prefers Flav-O-Aid
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:28:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

In the US largely yes, the MSM and politicians are actively working to suppress anything that goes against the popular narrative (whatever fauchi decides this week) but look outside the US and other countries are actively using and promoting it with many of them begging the US to do the clinical trials which they can't afford to do in their own countries.  They want legitimate trials that would help them save their patients for less money.  There are US doctors who will prescribe it though.  If you want a much more accurate picture of what's actually going on in the world you need to be watching multiple news sources; US new sources are some of the least reliable in the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.”

Yeah, that shit sounds totally untested!

They have been using it for years for RA and malaria prophylaxis. It is safe and approved. Sure, data isn’t there for COVID but while it may not be helpful the drug itself is safe.

Sounds kind of like ivermectin

“Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. Ivermectin is FDA-approved as an antiparasitic agent. In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than one hundred thousand prescriptions.”

Yeah, sounds like some dangerous scary shit.

For COVID? It's untested and really only promoted by fringe sites.

In the US largely yes, the MSM and politicians are actively working to suppress anything that goes against the popular narrative (whatever fauchi decides this week) but look outside the US and other countries are actively using and promoting it with many of them begging the US to do the clinical trials which they can't afford to do in their own countries.  They want legitimate trials that would help them save their patients for less money.  There are US doctors who will prescribe it though.  If you want a much more accurate picture of what's actually going on in the world you need to be watching multiple news sources; US new sources are some of the least reliable in the world.

How quickly people forget the real reason for the COVID-19, there in another election coming up in a little over a year.  Does anybody doubt it will be used to steal the 2022 elections too?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:41:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Placebo effect is real.
View Quote

Two things I've noticed in reading drug trials and pill books.

1. It's shocking how often sugar pills help 50% of the time, yet the actual drug being tested works only 55% of the time.

2. Most meds have an unknown mechanism of action.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:43:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are these the same journals that say climate change is a threat?

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:46:07 AM EDT
[#47]

What was her name?

Typhoid Mary?
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Good lord how did I miss this thread? lol.

1.) HCQ has been thoroughly debunked. Massive, highly rigorous trials were conducted, including WHO SOLIDARITY. HCQ doesn't help period. There is even a recent meta-analysis that is showing HCQ actually made things worse. I've heard estimated that 100K people died b/c of HCQ... just like doctors figured out that putting people on ventilators is bad.  Even FLCCC has totally dropped HCQ and switched to IVM... let's just put HCQ to bed. It's a great drug for what it's good for, but it doesn't help against CV19.

2.) IVM is up for debate. There are definitely people on both sides. I for one HOPE TO GOD that it actually works against CV19. That said, I'm dubious. There are are only small or low quality studies that shows promise. The largest study was shown to have faked patient data and was withdrawn. There is one meta-analysis from a pro-ivm group in the UK, and another from a group of anonymous people (ivmmeta or whatever).

Here is the problem... suddenly with CV19 regular, everyday people are getting all this medical information and studies shoved in their face... and guess what? Most of them have no real idea how to process and analyze all this in a rational way... it's messed up and I sympathize.

IVM really, really sounds a lot like what HCQ was in the beginning... some promise, but no real studies... the good news is that there are several (5) high-quality Randomized Controlled Trials going on for IVM right now... probably within the next month or two we will have a final answer.

3.) In the mean time, if you absolutely have to have IVM... don't go get horse paste. I hate even saying this, but just call your local pharmacy and ask them what doctors are write scripts for IVM right now.... trust me... THEY KNOW.  Be really, really nice, and tell them you are really, really worried and are about to buy horse paste. They can probably point you in the direction of the the local quack.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:16:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:24:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Tell that to my cousin who was swirling the drain, in the ICU, about to be intubated. He had already had two rounds of plasma, remdesivir and all the other covid treatments. Doc gave Ivermectin a try. Three days later he walked out of the hospital.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do while failing to understand the difference in invitro experiments and in vivo blood plasma measurements.

My sister is morbidly obese with other comorbidities.  She had the rona two months ago and ended up in the ER.  Her personal doctor gave her ivermectin and she was 80% better in 2 days and symptom free in a little under 4 days.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top