User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 7/30/2021 10:23:25 AM EDT
I Rank the Pistols from HEAT in a Tier List [SPOILERS]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:33:01 AM EDT
[#1]
In on 1 and James is hilarious, only one I care to watch on TFB.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:36:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Reeves is funny as hell and his reviews are decent
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Aw. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#4]
James is awesome, love his videos.

Bring back the mulicam tracksuit!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In on 1 and James is hilarious, only one I care to watch on TFB.
View Quote

No love for Hop?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Aw. Thanks guys.
View Quote

or

?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Agreed, his videos are funny and smart.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#8]
That video might be the first video that I actually have watched from start to finish when it comes to somebody in the Firearms community that has a YouTube channel.

He wasn't over the top, it wasn't annoying and actually it was funny.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Aw. Thanks guys.
View Quote

No more subliminal crotch shots, please
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

or

?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aw. Thanks guys.

or

?

Right?  Are we being fucked with or was there a reveal?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

or

?
View Quote

Ha. It's me. I lurk here on the reg, and I've always loved ARFCOM. I'm glad to hear that you guys like the content. I am a little bit of a smartass on the channel (and *maybe* in real life) but I'm extremely grateful to be able to make gun videos and to find that some people appreciate it. FWIW I come up with my own video ideas and I edit my own stuff because I enjoy the entire process more than I should.

Thanks for the encouragement.

https://twitter.com/jjreeves/status/1421137289279942660?s=20
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ha. It's me. I lurk here on the reg, and I've always loved ARFCOM. I'm glad to hear that you guys like the content. I am a little bit of a smartass on the channel (and *maybe* in real life) but I'm extremely grateful to be able to make gun videos and to find that some people appreciate it. FWIW I come up with my own video ideas and I edit my own stuff because I enjoy the entire process more than I should.

View Quote

Awesome to have you around, and look forward to many more of your videos.

I'm serious about the multicam tracksuit, we need another slav video.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:15:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I think he deserves a life membership.
ETA, love your 69.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aw. Thanks guys.

Screen name checks out.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#16]
James,
Log out and log back in
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hory shet, glad to see you're here man!!! I can't speak for everyone but I enjoy the smartassness, mirrors my own manners!

We appreciate the videos for sure, and I need to send my package to mail call.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

[Ron_Burgundy]I don't believe you[/Ron_Burgundy]

Post on your twitter, "87! Chili has beans!  Get both!"

EDIT:

Attachment Attached File

Welcome!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:21:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or

?

Love it more because you now have more subscribers (at least 1).
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
James,
Log out and log back in
View Quote

Well, at least the leghumping isn't sexist here
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh, I still have it. It will return.

Quoted:
I think he deserves a life membership.
ETA, love your 69.

From a filthy bow tie boy?

I'll take it, thank you. 41k original miles, still running. It's a long story but I've had a classic Mustang since I was 16. I bought a rusted out 66 coupe with 112k miles for $2500 with my summer grocery bagging money when I was a sophomore. My dad got me a single coat/Bondo job for it for my birthday, probably so he wouldn't be embarrassed when I parked in front of the house. No AC in Pensacola, FL and it kinda ran like shit but I still loved it. I assume that's your car in your avatar. Gorgeous.

Quoted:

Ooh, sorry I am afraid I don't know what you are talking about so I don't know how to fix it. You could try unplugging your router, waiting a few minutes, and plugging it back in.

Quoted:

Hory shet, glad to see you're here man!!! I can't speak for everyone but I enjoy the smartassness, mirrors my own manners!

Understandably, my on-camera demeanor can sometimes can rub people the wrong way, but at this point, 6 years in, it seems like most of the people who watch the channel know what to expect from me. When I meet viewers in public, there's usually a joke or a jab back and forth plus some gun chat, and it makes me feel like I've connected with some of you. Again, I'm grateful. I've even shared a couple of chocolate Ensures with some of the 1911 owners of the audience in the past.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#22]
FYI, you cost me $2200 this past February Jimmy; after I watched your review of the PTR MP5. So, thanks, I guess.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
James,
Log out and log back in
View Quote

Ha. Thanks Spacejunk. Consider your crotch shot request...considered.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FYI, you cost me $2200 this past February Jimmy; after I watched your review of the PTR MP5. So, thanks, I guess.
View Quote

I hope it has met your expectations. I ended up buying the copy they sent me for review at dealer cost. I eventually sold it to Houston, the owner of xrayguns.com, as an SEF host because I couldn't justify 4 MP5s. I can justify 3, not 4.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#25]
IN!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Heh, no shit.

I just watched the Beretta 1031 "best shotgun for the money" video.

Good to know you're here!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Aw. Thanks guys.
View Quote

Gotta admit, I'm almost always a fan of people who have hotpants as a trademark.

You're the unfortunate exception that proves the rule.

If I'm ever found listening to Brittany Spears Toxic and watching one of your videos. . . Shit man.  That's gonna be a bad day.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:47:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I hope it has met your expectations. I ended up buying the copy they sent me for review at dealer cost. I eventually sold it to Houston, the owner of xrayguns.com, as an SEF host because I couldn't justify 4 MP5s. I can justify 3, not 4.
View Quote

I love it. Cheers.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Glad to see James is a member here, He's one of the very few gun channels I watch.

The guns of Die Hard was awesome btw.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Heh, no shit.

I just watched the Beretta 1031 "best shotgun for the money" video.

Good to know you're here!
View Quote

One of my most favorite videos to make for a lot of reasons, and I stand by that vid title. I have the M4 and the 1301 and dollar for dollar it's a no brainer. I'm not saying my M4 is worse (or better...) than my 1301, but for the price it's not even a close call between the two.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Aw. Thanks guys.
View Quote

In on 1!

More Opossums, plz.  #NorthAmericasOnlyMarsupial
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
????????????
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
You are a funny guy. Your jabs at the "poors" in videos are great, the one recently about them not being able to afford buckshot for shooting at dirt piles had me chuckling. Keep up the great stuff!

Also thank you for the crotch shots.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Sounds like I have to give this channel a look see...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#36]
@Obey

Out of curiosity, from where the channel is now, where would you like to take it?

Do you want to keep doing the same content, or would you like to see it move somewhere different?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:04:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Kinda bummed because we have not seen our usual number of possums in the neighborhood. I think people still believe they are rabies-carrying killing machines and so they trap or poison them. I always thought it was a pleasant surprise to see a sabertooth death mouse on the back porch eating the stray cat food.

Quoted:
You are a funny guy. Your jabs at the "poors" in videos are great, the one recently about them not being able to afford buckshot for shooting at dirt piles had me chuckling. Keep up the great stuff!

Also thank you for the crotch shots.

GOTTA dab on the poors from time to time. I'm not one to judge a person based on socioeconomic status and I think that, even playing up my snobby gun aristocrat persona (which is indeed based in reality), budget manufacturers are vital to gun ownership and everyone should have access to self defense or just the opportunity to piss steel ammo away at dirt piles. BUT THAT SAID, sometimes the PSA crowd needs to get knocked off their "just as good as LMT/BCM/DD" pedestal. You guys know it's true.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#38]
In on 1
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:05:43 PM EDT
[#39]
I suspect there will be more subliminal crotch shots in the future

The 1301 video was a good one - which also had the SCS
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Good video, and the spot on the P series was right on. Shame it did not get a little more air time in Heat.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#41]
You and that lesbian chick do good vids on the channel.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
@Obey

Out of curiosity, from where the channel is now, where would you like to take it?

Do you want to keep doing the same content, or would you like to see it move somewhere different?
View Quote

No plans to do anything differently other than to expand the scale. For example - God and Gaston willing - I'm meeting with George Kellgren for an interview in August. Interviewing Tom Taylor from SIG, or going to Glock in Austria, or George Kellgren, whatever - it's all part of the same topical scope of the channel, but you get more access with more viewership and more bandwidth. In other words, the subject matter is going to be the same as it has always been, I just get more opportunities to do it in a more "scaled up" way. If I had serious eff you money, I'd like to go into legit long term AR endurance testing, destructive testing, stuff like that, but even with 1M subs, I'm still just a wage slave who gets paid by the video. At the end of the day, this is fun for me and I don't plan on doing anything that I don't have any personal interest in because the day it stops being fun is the day I'll quit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Im going against the grain here and requesting more short short crotch shots
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Need a 87 written on a crotch shot.

It's the only way to hat tip us.

Also 2007 lol newb.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#45]
James,
Painting the Ruger went just a little too far.
I loved it.
Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Thanks for the great content.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or

?

And another Twitter follower
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:16:26 PM EDT
[#47]
James, you rock.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:16:48 PM EDT
[#48]
I hate that I never got to meet James while I lived in NOLA.
No homo
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Nice, dude. Love your videos.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

One of my most favorite videos to make for a lot of reasons, and I stand by that vid title. I have the M4 and the 1301 and dollar for dollar it's a no brainer. I'm not saying my M4 is worse (or better...) than my 1301, but for the price it's not even a close call between the two.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/140425/image_from_ios_jpg-2033209.JPG
View Quote
I bought my Beretta 1301 after watching this - last week
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top